: Everyone is bisexual unless stated otherwise.
- Straight: The Alice and Bob show stars openly bisexual Alice, her promiscuous Anything That Moves boyfriend Bob, Mindy, who usually only dates men but makes a exception for Alice, and Ambiguously Bi Stan. The main villain is a Depraved Bisexual named Fritz.
- Exaggerated: Literally everyone, including even minor characters and extras, are extreme omnisexuals. There literally isn't such a thing as homosexuality or heterosexuality.
- Downplayed: But Not Too Bi.
- Justified: The society is binormative.
- Inverted: No Bisexuals
- Subverted: It would seem that everyone is bi, but then Alice admits thats she's actually a Lipstick Lesbian, who only dates Bob because its considered the norm to be bisexual. It later turns out that a lot of people are closeted heterosexuals or homosexuals who just pretend to be bi as its the social expectation.
- Double Subverted: However it is still clear that heterosexuals and homosexuals are rare - even taking into account the closeted.
- Parodied: A bisexual organization is formed - everyone in town shows up.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Not everybody is bisexual in the Alice and Bob show.
- Enforced: The writers want to keep options open for characters hooking up, and making everyone bisexual seems to be the way to go about this.
- Lampshaded: "Dude, are you bisexual?" "Well, who isn't around here?" "Good point."
- Invoked: As society and the media got more tolerant of bisexuality and homosexuality, more people became open minded to experimenting with their sexualities and trying out different things.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Everyone Is Bi