Playing With: Elderly Blue-Haired Lady
: An older woman who tried
to enhance her graying hair, but the dye job came out wrong.
- Straight: Alice's hair is a silvery-blue color, even though it wasn't that way when she was younger.
- Exaggerated: Alice's hair isn't so much silvery blue as a rich azure.
- Downplayed: ???
- The dye job came out wrong because Alice's hair didn't absorb the right amount of dye.
- Alice actually wants blue hair.
- Alice always had blue hair.
- Alice's hair isn't blue.
- Alice wanted her hair to be blue.
- Double Subverted:
- But the dye job rendered it another undesirable color, such as going cotton-candy pink when it was supposed to be blonde.
- ...or at least, that's what she tells people.
- Parodied: Alice is a badass grandma with a blue mohawk.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Alice's dye job went perfectly.
- Alice didn't dye her hair.
- Enforced: Small Reference Pools, Truth in Television
- Lampshaded: "Grandma, what blue hair you have!"
- Invoked: Alice notices her hair graying, and wants it to look nicer.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice decides she can't be bothered keeping up with all that color maintenance, so she decides to just leave her hair as is.
- Discussed: "Ah, that blue-rinse set...Grandma looked so weird, and yet so beautiful in her own way. Do old ladies still do that?"
- Conversed: "Actually, these days they seem to be trying for gold more than silver".
Back to Elderly Blue-Haired Lady