: A previously unseen character makes himself known with a dramatic attack.
- Implied: Alice is shown breaking into a building. A second later, it zooms into the building and a mook is shown knocked out next to her.
- Deconstructed: Evulz has predicted an unexpected attack and closed the battle with Bob inside a barrier.
- Reconstructed: Alice has secretly developed a technique that can break through the barrier. She strikes Evulz while the latter thinks they are now safe from ambushes.
- Plotted A Good Waste: A villain is bigged up to set the tone for the arc, and is defeated in a single kick from behind by Alice, creating a humorous anticlimax.
- Played For Drama: A hero's celebration is brutally ended after a villain strikes from nowhere and kills one of them, leaving the remainder in shock for a few moments while the villain presses the attack.
Suddenly, a link back to Dynamic Entry