: A character who's on the run stops to right every wrong they see.
- Straight: Bob is on the run from the great detective Alice. But despite needing to keep a low profile, Bob still frequently helps out when people need it.
- Exaggerated: Bob is on the run from Alice, but every time he sees something wrong happening, he feels the need to right it.
- Downplayed: ???
- Bob is a good person at heart and helps where he can.
- Bob's hoping that his repeated acts of heroism convince Inspector Alice that he's not the criminal she's seeking.
- Inverted: Dick Dastardly Stops to Cheat
- Subverted: When Alice is nearby, Bob avoids rescuing anyone to keep a low profile.
- Double Subverted: But when Alice herself gets into danger, Bob decides to jump into danger anyway.
- Parodied: Bob has saved so many lives he's as well known as several celebrities. But despite this, Alice always just walks in while he's strolling out of town.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: He keeps a low profile and doesn't help.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Eventually, I'm gonna get caught if I keep doing this..."
- Invoked: Da Chief allows Alice to walk into a trap knowing Bob's strong sense of justice will cause him to try and save her.
- Exploited: Da Chief thinks Alice is secretly changing her mind on Bob, so he lets her walk into a trap to bump them both off.
- Defied: "Sorry, I can't help you today. I've got to keep a low profile."
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Because Bob becomes so well-known, it's nothing at all for the authorities to find and arrest him.
- Reconstructed: ...But he's so beloved by many that in the interest of keeping the public happy, Bob is allowed to tell his side of the story.
Well, I've saved your town. Now I've got to get back to Dudley Do-Right Stops to Help
, and remember not to tell anyone I was here.