Playing With: Dude, She's Like, in a Coma!
: One person kisses and/or has sex with someone who's unconscious.
- Straight: Alice is lying in a coma at Troperville General Hospital. Her boyfriend, Bob, comes to visit her, and decides she looks so beautiful that he can't help himself, and has sex with Alice. (Which may or may not appear in her coma dream and/or wake her up.)
- Alice is dead, and not in a hospital but in a morgue or in a casket.
- Every male doctor or nurse at the hospital has his way with comatose Alice. Maybe even a few female doctors/nurses as well.
- Bob tries to get Alice pregnant. In keeping with the Law of Inverse Fertility, he succeeds, and Alice gives birth without even realizing it.
- Alice wakes up while Bob is inside of her. Instead of feeling frightened or upset, she's happy, and then continues to have sex with him.
- Downplayed: Bob gives Alice a kiss.
- Alice has Virgin Power, and Bob is a villain; it's an excellent opportunity to strip her of that power.
- Bob is trying to wake Alice up by "reminding" her of something she really enjoyed with him.
- This setting is such a dystopic No Woman's Land that a woman needn't even be conscious to have sex; they are viewed as passive masturbatory devices and/or vessels for childbearing, not as people.
- Inverted: Bob has consensual sex with Alice while she's conscious.
- Gender Inverted: Alice visits her boyfriend Bob, who is lying unconscious in the hospital, and has sex with him while he's unconscious.
- Alice is awake and responsive, although she's all doped up on morphine.
- It only LOOKS like Bob is doing it with Alice - upon closer inspection, it turns out he's sobbing lots, and is holding her in a hug, tightly.
- Double Subverted: Because of the drugs, she's still "not all there," and therefore any "consent" on her part must be taken with a large grain of salt.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice is not unconscious.
- Enforced: Rule of Drama, or alternatively Black Comedy Rape
- Lampshaded: ???
- After Alice has been in a coma for several weeks "Rosie Palms" is just not cutting it anymore, and Bob is overcome with desire for Alice.
- Bob is at a bar or party with Alice, and drugs her drink.
- Exploited: Bob is hoping that the sensations of sex will wake up Alice.
- Bob feels that this is unethical (and that sex with someone who can't respond or give any feedback would be empty and unfulfilling anyway) and decides to just wait patiently (or not-so-patiently) until Alice wakes up.
- Bob has a one-night stand with Carol instead.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Dude, She's Like, in a Coma!