: Men are inadvertently distracted by an attractive girl.
- Straight: Alice is wearing sexy clothing. Bob and Charlie walk into each other while staring at her. Daniel drops something breakable.
- Alice is surrounded by men frozen in place.
- And girls.
- Downplayed: A couple of guys sneak a look at Alice out of the corners of their eyes. One nearly trips.
- Justified: Alice is highly attractive, and Bob and Charlie therefore experience a perfectly normal physiological urge to look at her.
- Gender Inverted: Bob is handsome, and his handsomness causes two girls to waltz right into each other.
- Subverted: Bob walks into a lamp post with Alice nearby, but he was thinking of something else.
- Double Subverted: Like how hot she would look in something more Stripperific.
- Parodied: The first accident that started with two guys staring at a girl and bumping into each other somehow leads to a building blowing up.
- Zig Zagged: Bob walks into a lamp post with Alice nearby, but he was actually thinking of something else. Like a different hot girl. Then he stands up and keeps walking. And sees Alice. Trip.
- Averted: People react realistically to Alice.
- Enforced: "We need to hand Bob the Idiot Ball in this scene. Hey, Alice is in that scene, too... too easy."
- Lampshaded: "Why does this always happen around me?"
- Invoked: Alice decides to Show Some Leg.
- Exploited: The Exaggerated scenario happens. Alice takes their wallets. No-one notices (or cares).
- Discussed: "Have you ever had one of those moments where you see a hot girl, forget everything, and drop or walk into something?
- Conversed: "So all of Bob's brain cells evaporate as soon as he sees Alice. Right."
- Reconstructed: She shows the judge some leg to get him to dismiss the cases.
- Played For Drama: Bob, who loves Alice, can never confess because he always gets hit with this trope. In order to confess, he would have to learn to love her less, so by the time he finally can, he doesn't like her enough to proceed.
Back to Distracted By The... ooh, look! *Bonk*