: An item of some sort is crushed beyond any and all repair during an Overly-Long Gag
- Straight: The MacGuffin is crushed by two cars, a truck, and a motorcycle.
- Exaggerated: After the motorcycle comes a random parade, a bunch of elephants, army tanks, a large rolling rock, a cruise liner, a stray moon, a T-rex...and a little old lady with a cane.
- Downplayed: Agitated Item Stomping
- Justified: The MacGuffin landed in the middle of the street during a very bad time, such as a holiday parade or the arrival of the circus.
- Inverted: The MacGuffin lands on top of a parade, squashing everyone to death.
- Subverted: The MacGuffin goes through all that, but appears salvageable.
- Double Subverted: Only to get stomped on and then kicked down an open manhole by some Jerk Ass.
- Parodied: The MacGuffin is crushed by a bunch of little pre-school children on big wheels and tricycles.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Nothing runs over the MacGuffin.
- Enforced: "Let's put in an Overly-Long Gag!"
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: The MacGuffin lands in the street during a parade.
- Exploited: Captain Lulz knocks the MacGuffin out of her hand so the parade will destroy it.
- Defied: A random person in the marching band sees the MacGuffin, picks it up, and returns it to Alice before anything bad can happen to it.
- Discussed: "A cruise liner? A stray moon? A dinosaur? Really?"
- Conversed: "Man, that MacGuffin is beyond toast!"
- Played For Drama:
Back to Crush Parade