: A person who likes to wear fur and eat meat because they enjoy the suffering of animals.
- Straight: Evil Emma likes to eat meat and wear fur coats because she knows innocent creatures died for it.
- Downplayed: Emma causally jokes in front of her vegetarian friends that meat does taste like murder and murder tastes pretty darn good!
- Emma's parents were killed by animals when she was a small child, she's harbored a grudge against them since
- Alternatively Emma's just a complete sociopath.
- Inverted: Friend to All Living Things or Animal Wrongs Group
- Subverted: Our Heroine Marcy Is out in the woods watching some black bears, when suddenly, Evil Emma shoots one of the bears! Marcy is horrified until Emma explains that particular Bear was rabid and needed to be put down.
- Double Subverted: But then Emma takes the Bear's cubs and roasts them alive!
- Parodied: Some of Emma's 'cruel acts' to animals. Includes Flipping off a box of kittens, throwing pillows at dogs and even insulting whales!
- Zigzagged: Evil Emma hates all animals, Except her cat whom she loves, She seems to want to go after The Heroine's highly endangered Sperm Whale friend, but it turns out the whale is actually an malevolent evil spirit and Emma just wants to protect people from him, but then she kills Our Hero's Team Pet A rare last of his kind tiger cub for no other reason then For the Evulz...
- Averted: The meat-eater just believes in eating meat to survive and doesn't personally hurt animals.
- "We need to let the audience know that Emma is a real mean customer! I know! Let's make her mean to animals!"
- Evil Emma is a Straw Character used for propaganda purposes by an Animal Wrongs Group.
- Lampshaded: "Of course. Whenever we find an endangered species, you're there to try to eat it or make a fashion accessory put of it!"
- Invoked: Evil Genius Dr. Mean sends his mind controlled animals to attack Young Emma so she'll develop a severe hatred for animals as an adult.
- Exploited: The Hero And his Five-Man Band Manage to bring Evil Emma to justice by leaving a Baby Panda near her house knowing she won't be able to resist harming it as she has a 'thing' about harming animals
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "I'm worried about the polar bear cubs! Someone might try to make mittens out of them!"
- Conversed: "Great! Another Cruella De Vil rip off trying to turn animals into fur coats or something!"
- Played For Laughs: Evil Emma in Dastardly Whiplash Style ties an adorable little puppies and kittens to railroad tracks, while laughing evilly.
- Played For Drama: Evil Emma is a deranged Evil Poacher Determined to hunt The Heroine's severely endangered animal friends to extinction!
Back to Cruella to Animals