: A Hollywood Power Couple
makes a movie together, but the movie is a total flop.
- Straight: Alice and Bob star as the lead characters in a film production of Romeo and Juliet, but the movie gets terrible reviews and doesn't do well at the box office.
- Exaggerated: Alice and Bob's production of Romeo and Juliet does so badly that their careers are over afterwards.
- Downplayed: The production gets a few bad reviews, but the mainstream public seems pleased overall.
- Double Subverted:
- Parodied: Alice and Bob make a sex tape that convinces anyone who watches it to vow celibacy. (This does not in any way affect their own sex life.)
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Oh, great, just what we need. Another Alice and Bob movie".
- Invoked: "Let's cast Alice and Bob, Hollywood's favorite couple as the leads!"
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: "If we cast Alice and Bob as the leads, it will mess everything up. Let's cast Charles as Romeo instead".
- Discussed: "Alice and Bob as Romeo and Juliet? I wonder how that will work out".
- Conversed: "Ever since Alice and Bob started starring together in movies, every movie they've been in just... Sucks".
Back to Couple Bomb