Playing With: Conspiracy Theorist
: Someone sees conspiracies behind everything.
- Straight: Alice believes that an Ancient Conspiracy is still at work, plotting behind the scenes to take control.
- Exaggerated: Alice believes that everyone and everything in the world is part of some sort of conspiracy, and that all these conspiracies are interconnected.
- Downplayed: Alice believes in a conspiracy that, while not widely believed, is still taken seriously as an alternative view by many people.
- Justified: Historical research has proven to Alice time and again that power conspiracies did happen in the past in pretty much every country of the world. So there's no logical reason to exclude the fact that there may be some currently at work.
- Inverted: Alice rejects conspiracies that are almost universally accepted to have happened.
- Subverted: Alice begins talking about how everything is not how it seems, but then she puts it down to incompetence rather than conspiracy.
- Double Subverted: ...but then she mentions how this is all a front for the real conspiracy.
- Parodied: Alice believes in an Ancient Conspiracy that is plotting to steal everyone's shoes.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice does not believe that any conspiracy ever happened anywhere and at any time in History.
- Enforced: The director of the film believes in the conspiracy depicted, and insists that Alice be the same.
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Bob is a Conspiracy Theorist, and persuades Alice to come around to his point of view.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Conspiracy Theorist