Too many (i.e. two or more) colons in a title.
- Straight: Bob The Strong: The Third Part: The Final Battle.
- Exaggerated: Star Empire: Bob The Strong: The Third Part: The Final Battle: Bob Vs. The Emperor: The Ultimate Showdown: The Great War.
- Downplayed: Not really applicable because one colon isn't Colon Cancer.
- Justified: All of these are events that happen in the movie.
- Inverted: Bob The Strong The Third Part The Final Battle.
- Subverted: Before the release of the movie, the creator changes the title.
- Double Subverted: But after some time, he realizes he liked the original title, and changes it back.
- Zig Zagged: The creator changes the title back and forth between the title without colons and the original title.
- Averted: Bob the Strong.
- Enforced: The creator wanted to mention all the events that happen in the movie.
- Lampshaded: Hey, don't you think our title has too many colons?
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Bob breaks the fourth wall to change the title to just "Bob The Strong".
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: "Why do some movie titles have so many colons? One colon is more than enough."
Back to TV Tropes
: Colon Cancer: The Main Page: The Visit