: A character walks in on two people having sex with each other, who continue their activity nonetheless.
- Straight: Carol bursts into the room while Alice and Bob are having sex. Bob refuses to let this interrupt the coitus.
- Exaggerated: Carol bursts into the room while Alice and Bob are having a huge orgy. Bob invites Carol to join in.
- Downplayed: Alice and Bob were merely kissing when Carol entered the room.
- Justified: Carol works for Alice's fertility doctor, and Bob knows to expect someone walking in on their sex to make sure they're not Doing It Wrong.
- Inverted: Alice and Bob are having sex - all over the house - and fall through the guest room door where Carol is sleeping. Without stopping.
- Subverted: Alice and Bob were not doing anything remotely sexual when Carol walks in.
- Double Subverted: They start doing it not long after Carol walks in though.
- Parodied: Carol intentionally tries to interrupt Alice and Bob. Hilarity Ensues...
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob immediately gets out of the bed to deal with the matter.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Oh don't mind Alice, Carol; what did you want to tell me?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice and Bob make sure the door's locked to prevent any interruptions.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Coitus Uninterruptus