: An episode of a series that consists of fragments of previous episodes.
- Straight: Domestic Comedy features an episode where Alice and Bob sit on The Couch and reminisce about stuff that happened to them in previous episodes.
- Exaggerated: An entire season consists of these.
- The story centers around Alice and Bob's 50th wedding anniversary, and they are reflecting on their relationship (from the Meet Cute to the highlights of their marriage thus far).
- It's a Recap Episode, meant to catch viewers up on the events of a season or arc.
- The episode serves as a Grand Finale to Domestic Comedy, highlighting its best moments. (Bonus Points if said "best moments" were picked by the fans.)
- Each week, there's a short Recap before the new episode starts.
- The introspective nature of the episode ends up bringing certain things to light, which may sour certain relationships...
- Inverted: An episode of Domestic Comedy reveals things about the characters never revealed before...or since.
- Subverted: During their anniversary party, Alice and Bob express their hope for many more years of happiness.
- Double Subverted: After highlighting some of their most heartwarming moments, either in a long-winded toast, or an Imagine Spot.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Domestic Comedy does not piece together clips of previous episodes.
- Invoked: Alice and Bob reach a milestone (such as their 50th wedding anniversary) that they want to share. For example, during the champagne toast.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice and Bob don't want to bore everyone at their party to death, so rather than expounding on every event from the day they met to the present, they just casually mention a few great moments in their speech and let everyone's memory fill in the rest.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: "So...I guess Domestic Comedy just Jumped the Shark or will soon. They just did a Clip Show!"
Back to Clip Show