: Civilian clothes are used as a costume.
- Straight: Jason, the Anti-Hero and Villain Protagonist, wears jacket and jeans.
- Exaggerated: Jason wears both an entire suit of spandex, including a full-head mask, and yet also wears a button-down shirt and khaki slacks.
- Downplayed: Jason just wears a hat along with his superhero costume.
- Justified: Jason sees no need to dress up in a flashy costume that will only make him look ridiculous.
- Inverted: Civilians wear spandex and capes
- Subverted: Jason starts out wearing regular clothes for his costume, but then decides to make them into something more theatrical.
- Double Subverted: ...and he does so just by wearing a hat along with the normal clothes.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: Jason has multiple costumes
- Averted: Jason wears stereotypical Mook or Big Bad clothing, but never casual clothes.
- Enforced: "We need our hero to look like an ordinary dude."
- Lampshaded: "I'm not wearing tights."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Jason is hard to find if he flees the crime scene due to the fact that he doesn't stand out
- Defied: Jason avoids any clothes that may appear civilian.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Civvie Spandex