Playing With: Cheek Copy
Basic Trope: A character photocopies his/her bare buttocks.
Back to Cheek Copy
- Straight: Bob sits on the copy machine at work and makes a copy or two of his bare butt.
- Exaggerated: Bob photocopies every part of his body.
- Bob leaves his underpants on while copying his butt.
- Bob copies his hand or foot instead, to be less rude.
- Bob is bored and/or mischievous.
- Bob wants to tease his coworkers and/or boss.
- It's the office Christmas party and Bob is drunk
- Inverted: Bob makes a photocopy of his face.
- Bob looks at the copier with a mischievous look, but doesn't copy his buttocks.
- Bob is using the scanner, not the photocopier.
- Double Subverted:
- He copies his testicles instead.
- But after scanning his buttocks, he sends the picture as an email attachment to the office.
- Within weeks, the entire world is plastered with the numerous photocopies of Bob's buns.
- The photocopy is seen by a fashion designer who thinks he'd be a great underwear model and sets out to find him.
- Bob is caught red handed by his boss, and panics. The boss, however, then tells Bob to get off before lowering his pants and photocopying his behind.
- Zig Zagged: Bob copies one side of his butt at a time, before throwing the resultant copies out and opting to copy his butt all at once. Then he decides to copy it while sitting pointed in different directions on the copier.
- Averted: Bob doesn't copy his butt at all. He simply walks in, copies a document, and leaves.
- Enforced: Rule of Funny in a Work Com.
- Lampshaded: "Because of Bob's unprofessional and gross misuse of our office copier, we will be installing cameras in the copy room to monitor behavior."
- Invoked: Bob is tempted to copy his buttocks after the Pointy-Haired Boss yells at him.
- Exploited: Bob needs to keep Alice, a germaphobe, from using the copier, and tells her he copied his butt on it to Squick her out.
- Defied: Bob knows that he could be fired justifiably for this, and since he has a wife and kids to feed, resists the temptation to do this or tell off PHB.
- Discussed: "Hey, there's no one here... Maybe I could get away with making a few ass copies."
- Conversed: "Really, if anyone was actually caught copying their ass, they'd get fired on the spot, or at least forced to wipe down the copier glass."
- Implied: When Alice goes to use the copier, she finds its glass smudged and its paper and toner levels noticeably lower.
- Bob's weight shatters the glass, electrocuting himself.
- Bob gets fired for unprofessional conduct and/or gross misuse of office supplies.
- The copier Bob uses has stronger-than-normal glass, allowing it to hold his weight without breaking.
- Bob sits on the copier very carefully and anonymously.
Back to Cheek Copy