- Straight: Alice has armlet she wears. She believes it gives her bravery.
- Exaggerated: Alice has half a dozen various trinkets she claims give her various powers.
- Downplayed: "It's not a big deal, but that was my lucky shirt, and I kinda hoped I'd have it today."
- Justified: The accessory was a valuable gift from her Big Brother, and wears it because he always used to comfort her.
- Inverted: Wearing the armlet makes Alice feel less comfortable and become a lot more shaky.
- Subverted: Turns out the armlet does give her bravery…
- Double Subverted: …but only because she believed it did.
- Parodied: Alice freaks when she loses her magical armlet heirloom. Bob offer to buy her a new armlet. Problem solved.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: The accessory was useless and Alice knew it too.
- Enforced: "Alice doesn't have enough weaknesses, how about we give her an item that she looks for comfort in the face of fear?"
Mook: How do we beat her?
Big Bad: We target her armlet, if we break it… she'll be nothing but dust.
- Invoked: Alice likes to wear the accessory and will continuely say "I'd be weak without it".
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice tries not wearing the accessory for a fight but ultimately needed it.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Her dependency on an so-called magical item gives all her enemies a target to aim for so they can weaken her.
- Reconstructed: She gets dependent on the gauntlets but she is slowly learning to be braver without.
Back to Charm Point