: An accessory or article of clothing that a character believes
gives them their abilities.
- Straight: Alice has armlet she likes to wear and feels it gives her bravery.
- Exaggerated: Alice has a diamond ring she wears on her hand that she feels gives her super speed.
- Downplayed: ???
- Alice's accessory used to do something, but has been unnoticeable been fading in power.
- The accessory was a valuable gift from her Big Brother, and wears it because he always used to comfort her.
- Inverted: Wearing the armlet makes Alice feel less comfortable and become a lot more shaky.
- Subverted: Turns out the armlet does give her bravery...
- Double Subverted: But only because she believed it did.
- Parodied: Alice freaks when she loses who magical armlet and her friends Bob offers to buy her a new magical armlet, problem solved.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: The accessory was useless and Alice knew it too.
- Enforced: "Alice doesn't have enough weaknesses, how about we give her an item that she looks for comfort in the face of fear?"
How do we beat her? Big Bad:
We target her armlet, if we break it... she'll be nothing but dust.
- Invoked: Alice likes to wear the accessory and will continuely say "She'd be weak without it".
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice tries not wearing the accessory for a fight but ultimately needed it.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Her dependency on an so-called magical item gives all her enemies a target to aim for so they can weaken her.
- Reconstructed: She gets dependent on the gauntlets but she is slowly learning to be braver without.
Back to Charm Point