- Straight: Paul is a Rebellious Spirit and often opposes the law and values his freedom more than others; while he's not a good guy, he isn't evil either.
- Exaggerated: Paul is a truly Rebellious Spirit who will disobey the law because he can, disregards the conflict between the heroes and villains, and fights for his personal freedom.
- Downplayed: While he doesn't outright rebel against authority, Paul always speaks negatively about it; He also helps others, but for the most part, he values his own freedom.
- Justified: Paul simply abhors the idea of being told how to live his life by those of the law.
- Inverted: Lawful Neutral
- Subverted: Paul seems like a rebel at first, but jumps in to help the heroes defeat a group of villains.
- Double Subverted: ...not because he cared about the heroes and their causes, but because he felt like attacking the villains.
- Parodied: Paul expresses his chaotic nature by stepping on the grass, burping, loitering, running the red light, and jaywalking.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Paul is any alignment but this one.
- Enforced: "Paul's rebelliousness can perfectly make him a polar opposite to Bob."
- Lampshaded: "He's selfish and rebellious, but he's no murderer or rapist. That said, he isn't exactly a hero either."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Paul, reluctantly, chooses to follow the rules, knowing that doing what he wants will land him in hot water with authority.
Bob: You need to adhere to the laws of the land.
Paul: I'm a free spirit. I do as I please!
- Conversed: "Paul is my favorite character! He lives the way he wants and doesn't care what anyone thinks!"
Back to Chaotic Neutral