: A character runs non-stop through his/her to-do list...which does not include mundane tasks like eating, drinking, using the toilet, changing clothes, etc.
- Straight: Bob kills a bunch of Mooks, saves the princess, and defeats the Big Bad without taking a break.
- Exaggerated: The amount of time covered in doing the above tasks? A month.
- Downplayed: Bob occasionally performs mundane tasks, but only when it's relevant to the plot. (For instance, after changing clothes, his new outfit causes someone to mistake him for a look-alike.)
- The amount of time it takes for Bob to complete his quests is relatively short (an hour or less)
- Bladder of Steel
- Bob's to-do list is use the toilet, shower, change clothes, have lunch, etc.
- Bob is capable of urination without a drop of fluid in his body, a lá FATAL.
- Subverted: Bob decides to take a bathroom break after rescuing Princess Alice
- Double Subverted: But then decides it wouldn't be proper to pee in front of a lady and decides to hold it.
- Parodied: Bob stores his unneeded belongings in his kitchen and bathroom, since he rarely uses either of those rooms.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Enforced: Conservation of Detail
- Lampshaded: "Shouldn't we take a break?"
- Invoked: The player behind Bob is playing for hours
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: See "Averted"
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Bob suffers from a rare condition in which he simply does not feel hunger, thirst, or urges to use the bathroom.
- Reconstructed: His body has adapted to this condition, so even after it's cured, he still doesn't need to do those things very often.
Go back to Bottomless Bladder
and geez, have you went to the bathroom lately?