: A man has sex with an alien.
- Straight: Bob has sex with Meteora.
- Downplayed: Bob gleefully flirts across gender lines, but generally does not fling himself into bed without at least knowing what kind of genitalia his partner might have.
- Inverted: An alien has sex with Alice, not Bob.
- Subverted: Bob thinks Meteora is hot, but doesn't act on it.
- Double Subverted: Until she starts coming onto him, and soon enough they hook up.
- Parodied: Meteora gets pregnant with a Half-Human Hybrid, and expects Bob to pay child support (or marry her), even though he doesn't even know where her home planet is.
- Zig Zagged: Bob constantly oscillates between having sex with the alien ambassador and desperately trying to avoid them.
- Averted: Bob doesn't have sex with Meteora.
- Enforced: All Men Are Perverts, All Women Are Lustful
- Lampshaded: "So, I hear you did an alien chick...how was it? Was she hot?"
- Invoked: Meteora's spaceship crashes on Planet Earth, and Bob rescues her unharmed from the wreckage and falls in love with her.
- Exploited: The Handsome Lech is assigned to greet the ambassador in order to improve diplomatic relations. Or just keep the two of them out of the way for a while.
- Defied: Meteora (or Bob, or both) has reservations about having sex with a stranger (especially one of a different species) and/or is already Happily Married back home. Both of them have a conversation and agree not to pursue any desires they have.
- Discussed: Bob and Meteora talk with each other about their relationship.
- Conversed: Alice and Bob talk about two differently specied characters' relationship from the Show Within a Show.
- Deconstructed: Bob and Meteora could give each other all kinds of nasty sexually transmitted diseases (or even diseases in general) that neither species is used to, causing its demise. And there might be some...mechanical issues, depending on Meteora's Bizarre Alien Biology. Also, they could be seen as traitors to their species, and who said this sex was necessarily even consensual?
- Because they're different species, Bob and Meteora's relationship is considered the equivalent of zoophilia, and are treated as freaks by the public.
- Reconstructed: Bob and Meteora either control their sexual urges, or take precautions (i.e. Bob wears a condom) when acting on them.
- Played For Laughs: Meteora is one of the Little Green Men.
- Played For Drama: Meteora rapes Bob, or vice versa.
Back to Boldly Coming