: A character likes cheese.
- Straight: Cheese is Bob's Trademark Favorite Food.
- Exaggerated: Bob eats nothing but cheese, and subscribes to a cheese lover's magazine.
- Downplayed: Bob likes cheese more than most other foodstuffs, but you would only notice it after spending several years together with him.
- Justified: Some people really like cheese, and Bob is one of them.
- Inverted: Bob hates cheese.
- Subverted: Bob likes cheese, but it's not his favorite food.
- Double subverted: But pizza is... and he always orders it with EXTRA extra cheese!
- Parodied: Bob eats only cheese, lives in a house made of cheese, and worships a wheel of cheese.
- Zig Zagged: Bob loves some cheeses, likes others, is indifferent to still others, and hates still others.
- Bob doesn't eat cheese in-series.
- Bob doesn't like cheese.
- Enforced: The show is sponsored by a company that manufactures dairy products, so Bob's affinity for a certain cheese brand is shameless Product Placement.
- Lampshaded: "Well, if it isn't Bob, the Big Cheese..."
- Invoked: Bob tries cheese for the first time and finds he really likes it.
- Alice knows Bob likes cheese, and since she wants to get to know him better, she invites him to a wine and cheese party.
- The Big Bad tricks Bob into doing his bidding with Cheese.
- Defied: Just the thought of eating (essentially) spoiled milk Squicks Bob out, so he won't eat anything even vaguely cheese-like.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: If Bob eats nothing except cheese, he could be missing out on important vitamins and minerals.
- Bob learns to eat other things too, and gets all the nutrients he needs.
- Bob eats those things with cheese.
Back to Blessed Are the Cheesemakers