: Two or more Big Bads
- Straight: Alex Annihilation and Bruce Bonecrusher work together for world domination.
- Alex and Bruce are so powerful that not even Bob Badass and Alice Awesome can stop them.
- Alex and Bruce also have Charles Cruel, Dan Destruction, Elliot Evil and Francis Foul on their team.
- Alex and Bruce team up to rob a convenience store.
- Alex and Bruce have a loose alliance.
- Inverted: Alex and Bruce are two Big Goods working together to save the world.
- Alex and Bruce commit similar crimes at the same places and appear to be working together, but are really working independently of each other.
- Alex and Bruce turn out to be Co-Dragons to Emperor Evulz.
- Double Subverted:
- Until they meet and decide to work together.
- Alex and Bruce overthrow Emperor Evulz.
- Parodied: Alex and Bruce are idiots who can't work without each other.
- Zig Zagged: Alex and Bruce are thought to be the Big Bads of the story, but they're really working for Evulz. We later see them trying to overthrow him. However Alex and Bruce fail miserably without Emperor Evulz even noticing, only for it to become a Running Gag.
- Alex is the Big Bad while Bruce is actually The Dragon.
- All bad guys work alone and never team up.
- Enforced: "Fans like Alex, but they also like Bruce. Wouldn't they like them more if they worked together?"
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Alex puts out an ad in the newspaper for a villain to team up with.
- Exploited: When Bob Badass and Alice Awesome find out that Alex and Bruce work in the same HQ, they formulate a plan to eliminate them at the same time.
- Defied: Alex and Bruce refuse to work together at any point.
- Discussed: "Hey, we should team up. We'd be twice as powerful then."
- Conversed: "I should've known those two would be working together."
- Deconstructed: Alex and Bruce work together, but there's a great deal of friction between them, and their alliance ultimately falls apart.
- Reconstructed: However, when Bob Badass and Alice Awesome show up to Alex's fortress of doom, Bruce rushes there to destroy his two worst enemies and save his former friend in one fell swoop.
- Played For Drama: Alex and Bruce are the antagonists, and are nigh-unstoppable together, so much of the story's tension is derived from trying to figure out if the villains will win.
Join me comrade! Only together, we can conquer the Big Bad Duumvirate