: A character grows to a gigantic height
- Straight: After being exposed to a radioactive meteor Alice grows to 50 foot
- Exaggerated: After being exposed to a radioactive meteor Alice becomes bigger than Earth itself
- Downplayed: After being exposed to a radioactive meteor Alice grows to twice her own size (11'00")
- Growing to an enormous height is Alice's superpower.
- Or the radioactive meteor can make ANYONE grow to 50 feet
- Inverted: After being exposed to a radioactive meteor Alice shrinks to a doll size
- Subverted: After a short time, Alice shrinks back to her normal height
- Double Subverted:...but she starts growing again soon after.
- Alice grows bigger then the Universe itself.
- Alice suffers clothing damage from her increased size, and desperatly tries to hide her giant self from prying eyes
- Alice fights a giant, fire-breathing hamster.
- A 50-foot specimen of a "whatever" attacks Alice's city
- Zig Zagged: Alice goes through a series of growing and shrinking spurts.
- Averted: After Alice was exposed to a radioactive meteor, nothing happened.
- Enforced: "We need a transformation sequence, but I can't be bothered to design a new animal. Let's just make her bigger!"
- Lampshaded: "I suppose now you expect me to climb up a building and fight some airplanes?"
- Invoked: Alice develops a chemical that will make her grow.
- Exploited: Bob sees Alice growing and immediately calls the army claiming an unrelated disaster, knowing that the growth could cause issues.
- Defied: After a meteor falls near her, Alice run away fearing that it may be radioactive, causing her some mutation.
- Discussed: "Gee, that radioactive meteor looks like the kind of thing that creates giant monsters."
- Conversed: "Wow, Alice became a giantess from that radioactive meteor. Never seen that one before."
- Due to Alice's enormous size, she's treated as a monster by everybody, despite being just a very big girl. The goverment wants to kill her even if she hasn't harmed anybody. This prompts Alice to become resentful and hate the human race, going in a rampage, ravaging several cities in the process, until she's taken down by military forces.
- Due to the Square/Cube Law, Alice's massive size causes her serious health problems and even a small fall for her causes massive injuries; Scientists realise that unless this is reversed soon, she will most likely die from her condition.
- Alice uses her size to help people, such as rescuing people from burning buildings, capturing criminals effortlessly and making her town a better place, earning everybody's gratitude and respect.
- Or, to compensate for the Square/Cube Law, Alice becomes exponentially stronger, meaning that she can support her own weight.
Back to Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever
...and quickly! We're callin' in the Army on this baby. And it ain't gonna be pretty.