: An extreme zoom that goes from space to narrower, highly focused scene, or visceversa.
- Straight: A shot zooms in from outer space to a normal human eye view of the story.
- Exaggerated: A shot goes from the outside the universe all the way to the parts of the parts that make up the parts that make up the atoms of the things that build up the universe and everything in it.
- Downplayed: A shot that zooms from an airplane's cruising altitude to ground level.
- It's from God's point of view.
- Or, alternatively, it's from the point of view of a spacecraft going towards earth.
- Inverted: The shot goes from a normal earth view all the way into outer space
- Subverted: The shot zooms in from outer space, almost reaches the ground, then does a U-turn and goes back into space where the story actually takes place.
- Double Subverted: Same as the subversion, except only the prologue takes place in space. Once it's done the camera goes zooming right back to Earth.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played For Laughs:
- The shot zooms in all the way from outer space, only for the camera to crash into someone or something on the way down.
- Same as subverted above, the zoom is played for a Fake-Out Opening, as the events actually take place in space, not on Earth.
- Played For Drama: The shot zooming in from outer space is from the point of view of a spaceship that lethally crashes into the earth.
Why don't you go back to Astronomic ZOOM