: A character dreams of a dreaded future.
- Straight: Georgiana dreams that at the archery competition, she shoots someone while aiming at the target.
- Exaggerated: Georgiana dreams that when she tries out for the team, she shoots everyone in the world to death.
- Downplayed: Georgiana dreams of being a little nervous at the competition.
- Justified: Truth in Television.
- Inverted: The more pressure on Georgiana, the better she sleeps.
- Georgiana's strange dreams do not, after all, let up after she wins.
- Real Dreams Are Weirder; she dreams about something that has no connection to the competition.
- Double Subverted: They were really symbolical representations of other problems in her life, which she resolves, ending the dreams.
- Parodied: Georgiana dreams of disasters — such as being trampled by a stampede of T. rexes, every day because she dreads getting through the day.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Georgiana's nervousness is manifested only through other tropes; she sleeps like a baby.
- Georgiana's can't sleep because of stress , therefore she's didn't dream at all.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Georgina? You did NOT have a bad dream about the competition? What kind of writer is that??"
- Invoked: Georgiana looks at her schedule and predicts anxiety dreams.
- Exploited: Sebastian watches how Georgiana sleeps to see if she's nervous.
- Defied: Georgiana takes sleeping pills whenever she's nervous, to ensure Deep Sleep.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Anxiety Dreams