: Above all else, men think with their penises.
- Straight: Bob is like other men, and regularly goes out to chase women who chastise them for their lack of interest in the finer things.
- Every single man breaks down into thinking constantly about women and lose focus on the rest of life altogether.
- It doesn't matter if the women of the cast are ugly, old or even sexually mature. Having a vagina is enough to have the guys drooling over them or trying to get in their pants.
- All Men Are Rapists.
- Downplayed: Bob thinks dirty thoughts, but never outright states them, nor does he go to extremes to have sex.
- Justified: The main characters are part of a dying race with no females left, and the men are desperate to save the species.
- Inverted: Men typically get squickish about such subjects and avoid them.
- Gender Inverted: All Women Are Lustful
- Subverted: Bob only acts perverted but only does so because it's socially expected for men to think about nothing but sex.
- Double Subverted:
- Parodied: A (comparatively) demure and average-looking woman addresses a group of men; all have humorously visible erections or metaphors.
- Zig Zagged: Bob's level of perversion fluctuates throughout the series. Sometimes he's very perverted, but he verges on being a total prude at other times.
- Averted: Everyone is asexual or sex just isn't the focus of the story.
- Lampshaded: "Oh, come on! This is serious, guys! We don't have time for that..." says Action Girl in Stripperific costume while surrounded by men with nosebleeds.
- Invoked: Alice believes firmly in this trope and therefore wears a very plain outfit that doesn't emphasize her figure to avoid lewd comments.
- Exploited: Lysistrata Gambit, Show Some Leg, I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!
- Bob refuses to let his sex drives control his life, even though he doesn't deny their existence.
- Bob is revealed to be asexual.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Bob is so focused on satisfying in endless hunger for sex that he turns 50 before he knows it and ends up a Dirty Old Man, a caricature of what he used to be.
- Men are so easily Distracted by the Sexy that all it takes for a villainess to dispatch them is some revealing garb, making women the only ones able to stop any reasonably attractive female villain.
- Bob and all his buddies eventually understand that perversion doesn't make them better men, thus start to learn how to master their own drives.
- All Men Are Perverts but All Women Are Lustful too. Thus it's possible to come to an understanding.
- Played For Laughs: Bob and his gang attempt to score some chicks each episode, often failing.
- Played For Drama: Bob has left in his wake a good dozen of children that he refused to father. But one of his former sexfriends dies and the kid he sired comes to him, asking him to look after them since they have nowhere to go and no one else to turn to.
Ooh, there's a hot girl hanging out there! Quickly, boys! Back to All Men Are Perverts