: An article is saturated with (or entirely composed of) hyperlinks.
- Straight: Every sentence has a link associated to it. Two for long sentences.
- Every single word in an entire article is a link.
- Every goddamn letter in the article is a link to a different page... And none of said links ever repeat in said page!
- Downplayed: The article is all blue, but the page happens to be entirely composed of Wiki Words
- Justified: The article is an index.
- The article contains no links whatsoever.
- The article is an All Red Entry.
- Subverted: The page has a Red Link.
- Double Subverted: The Red Link is actually a real link from the Permanent Red Link Club.
- Parodied: The whole article is blue, but that's because it uses the code [[blue:text]], not because everything is a link. (Note that TV Tropes has marched on with this one.)
- Zig Zagged: The page has a hyperlink outside TV Tropes.
- Averted: The article is not on a wiki, and perhaps not even on the web.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: One of the links leads to "All-Blue Entry".
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: The site has a policy against All Blue Entries.
- Discussed: The article is a Self-Demonstrating Article about the "All-Blue Entry" concept.
- Conversed: The site has a Playing With entry for the "All-Blue Entry" concept.
Back to All-Blue Entry