Playing With: Accidental Pervert
: A character accidentally gets themselves into a sexual situation.
- Straight: Bob trips and falls on top of Alice, pinning her to the ground with both hands on her boobs.
- Exaggerated: Every time Bob does...anything...it results in him walking in on a naked girl, touching her inappropriately, or, at least, saying something sexual in nature.
- Bob brushes up against a couple of girls while getting on the train.
- Bob makes a remark about Alice, not realizing it was quite lewd.
- Bob is very meek, so girls generally lower their guard while around him.
- After he was caught peeping as a teen, Bob was hit with a Gypsy Curse and now things keep happening that make everyone think he's a perv.
- Alice actually likes Bob, but realizes he's too shy to be courted up front. She makes it look like it's accidental, but this is really just to get Bob to ease up around her.
- This only happened once, and Bob honestly did only stumble into Alice. They just couldn't let Bob live it down afterwards, though.
- While Alice and Bob are making out, they trip and fall, and a bystander thinks they're fighting.
- Bob went to peep on Alice while she is in the sauna. However she is trapped. He inadvertently frees her and his intentions are viewed as heroic.
- Gender Inverted: Alice trips and grabs at something to keep from hitting the ground. This happens to be Bob's pants, leaving him half-naked in front of Alice.
- Subverted: The hero trips and falls on top of Alice, but Alice manages to sidestep him...
- Double Subverted: ...Resulting in him hitting his head on the pavement. The disoriented Bob then gropes at some support to stand up. Thanks for the Mammary.
- Bob trips and falls, and grabs at something to keep from hitting the ground, which turns out to be someone's pants...Arnold's pants! And he likes it!
- Alice actually WANTS Bob to try something dirty with her, but Bob is so frantic with panic that he misses what signals she's giving him, all while Charlie misses out.
- Zig Zagged: Bob trips and falls on Alice. Alice gets angry and pushes Bob off of her, but their belt buckles are stuck together, so when Bob rolls onto his back, he takes Alice with him, and next thing you know she's on top of him. As they are trying frantically to get free, and making lots of unintentionally sexual-looking movements, Bob's girlfriend Carol walks in on them. After explaining that it's not what it looks like and finally getting free, Alice runs out of the room, mortified. Meanwhile, Carol finds herself pretty turned on by the display and jumps Bob's bones right there.
- Bob trips, but does not touch any girl at all as a result.
- Bob really is a pervert.
- Enforced: Two words - fan service.
- "Bob, you are such a pervert! And don't tell me it was an accident, that excuse only works so many times!"
- "Great, now I look like a massive pervert."
- Bob notices an opportunity to trip in front of a girl, and decides to take it so that he can touch, or see, or something. Works, but everyone can tell it's not an accident.
- The girls are actually trying to get Bob to touch them.
- Exploited: Alice is a nutbar who wishes to cause people pain, but wants it justified or seemingly justified in some way. Along comes a guy who accidentally groped her, a perfect victim.
- Discussed: "Wow, I'm running down a hall about to turn a corner. If this were an Anime, I would be running right into a pair of breasts."
- Conversed: "The hero of this series seems to accidentally get into perverted situations quite often. Is it really accidental?"
- Implied:: The party heads to a high end womens clothing store to get gifts to acquire important information. Alex is barred with contempt despite his insistence that it was an accident.
- Bob's repressed sexuality results in his subconscious putting him in sexual situations he believes to be an accident.
- Alternatively, when it happens, he feels so guilty he tries not to look at any of the girls he lives near or is friends with for fear of nearly saying something sexual and feeling bad afterwards.
- Alice is a genuine pervert and actually likes that Bob grabbed her chest when he fell. The situation becomes a starting point for a relationship between sexually repressed Bob and Covert Pervert Alice.
- Alice lets Bob know that she understands it was an accident, which helps alleviate his guilt.
- Played For Drama: Alice, Bob's love interest, not only believes him to be a genuine pervert but vows never to forgive him.
Be careful on your way to Accidental Pervert
, wouldn't want to trip and OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!