->'''Tony:''' "Where's the fucking money?!"
''The Sopranos'' is a LicensedPinballTable based on [[Series/TheSopranos the popular HBO television series.]] It was designed by Creator/GeorgeGomez and released by Creator/SternPinball in 2005.
The game takes players through the first five seasons of the show, and the player's objective is to become the Boss. This is accomplished by completing various tasks, such as cracking the Safe, finishing the Food, burying bodies in the Meadowlands, and getting the Super Jackpot from Tony's yacht. Collect money envelopes and pay tribute, burn down Artie Bucco's restaurant, find the hidden bugs in Tony's office, make a Truck Heist, then unwind with a Party at the Bing. This is accompanied by ongoing chatter from Tony, Carmela, Uncle Junior, Silivo, Dr. Melfi, Big Pussy, and Tony's talking Fish.
''The Sopranos'' pinball is considered to be a competent game with few surprises, but it supports the license very well and is loaded with numerous references to entertain fans of the show. Although the game supports a profanity-free option, it sold primarily to operators in adult-oriented establishments, which dampened its sales and limited the number of people who got to play the game.
!!''The Sopranos'' pinball demonstrates the following tropes:
* AdjustableCensorship: The amount of profanity in the game can be changed by setting the Adult Mode to "Off", "On", or "Moderate".
* BurnBabyBurn: "Arson", where you have to burn down Artie Bucco's restaurant.
* ClusterFBomb: And how.
* CoolBoat: ''The Stugots,'' Tony's yacht. Used to start Yacht Multiball.
* CoolHorse: Pie-O-My, seen in "Horse Race".
* DisposingOfABody: Shoot the ball up the Meadowlands lane to get rid of dead bodies.
* FanserviceExtra: The pole dancers at the Bada Bing!, who spin when the left loop shot is made.
* FellOffTheBackOfATruck: The Truck Heist. Completing the heist awards suits, DVD players, and plasma [=TVs=].
* LegitimateBusinessmensSocialClub: The Bada Bing! and Satriale's Pork Store.
* NoHoldsBarredBeatdown: The Shakedown, which features two enforcers repeatedly kicking a victim on the ground.
* RealSongThemeTune: The game plays ''The Sopranos'' theme, "Woke Up This Morning," during the game.
* RecursiveCanon: You're playing through the exploits of the Soprano family... which includes completing Episodes from HBO's ''Series/TheSopranos'' television show.
* SafeCracking: Hit the Safe on the playfield to crack it open, then shoot underneath it to collect the Safe Bonus.
* SpellingBonus: Spelling R-I-P on the top rollover tombstones pays respect to the fallen and advances the bonus multiplier.
** ScoreMultiplier: Unlike most pinball games, spelling R-I-P can advance the multiplier by 1x, 2x, or 3x, depending on who the subject was.
* SpiritualSuccessor: To George Gomez's earlier ''Pinball/MonsterBash''.
* VideoMode: The "Executive Game," a poker match. The display shows two hands of cards for yourself and the dealer, with five cards shared between them and three exposed initially. You can either bet points or fold on successive reveals.
* WizardMode: Appropriately enough, this is "Boss", which is enabled after performing all eight tasks and rising up to the Underboss. To win the mode, you have to hit both Truck Heists, the Bada Bing!, the extra ball lane, and the Meadowlands three times, then collect the Super Jackpot.