Pimped Out Dress: Visual Novels
Pimped Out Dresses in Visual Novels.
- In Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Alita Tiala's dress has a feather arrangement to look like wings on her chest, a Four-Leaf Clover in the middle of the feathers, and lots of frills.
- Fate/stay night, Saber gets extra points for not only having a fancy dress, particularly the gold trimming, but one that's further pimped out with plate mail. It's to be expected, though: most of the examples here are merely princesses, while Saber is a king. King Arthur, to be precise.
- In Fate Nuovo Guerra, Lempicialynn wears a red dress trimmed with black frills, and Lumivellamo wears a blue dress with white trimming and frills.
- Queen Vivaldi in Heart no Kuni no Alice wears a red dress with trimming of black frills, a large collar shaped like a heart, a black bustier, and lots of hearts on the dress.
- During the ball, Alice wears a dress with some frills trimming it.
- Yumemi's outfit◊ in Planetarian is fancy enough to count, with so much metal trimming and decorations (like metal shoulder guards topped by a collar/cape, short metal overskirt, and hair ribbons that end with what look like seat belt buckles) that it almost seems like a Battle Ballgown (if she fought anything), but it does make it clear that she's a Robot Girl.
- One girl in Sekien No Inganock wears an orange dress with lots of ruching, Detached Sleeves, a top that is gauze above the neckline and has gold rococo decoration, and a yellow overskirt.
- The three girls of Shikkoku No Sharnoth wear fancy dresses.
- Mary Clarissa Christie wears a dark blue dress◊ with white frills, black ribbons, and a white petticoat with intricate brocade.
- Charlotte Brontė wears a yellow dress with tiered ruffles, puff sleeves, blue flowers trimming the sleeves, a blue cravat, and a white fur puff ball on the collar.
- Angelica Derleth wears a pink dress with pink ribbons, black ruffles (some with red ribbons in the middle), double puffed sleeves (as in a puff at the shoulders and a puff at the wrist), a lighter pink underskirt with intricate brocade, pink lace, and a fancy bonnet with purple ribbons and feathers.
- In Tears to Tiara, Llyr wears a blue dress with a black overskirt that has white and gold trimming, black Opera Gloves with a gold band on each, and a Nice Hat with a veil. Rhiannon wears a white dress◊ with red trimming, a red petticoat, a red sash around the waist, gold decorations, and a hat long tassels on each side.
- Arcueid in Tsukihime wore at least two dresses as Archetype: Earth.
- The witches of Umineko no Naku Koro ni all seem to get this, as well as one or two members of the Ushiromiya family.
- Beatrice's dress is one of the most elaborate◊. It's a dark brown dress with large orange symbols and trimming, a dark red ruched petticoat, puff sleeves, a small pink bow, and white flounces. As a child◊, she wore a dark red dress with puff sleeves and two large white sashes that tied at the back and fell down like a cape.
- Bernkastel wears a blue and white dress◊ with ruffles, flared sleeves, a large blue bow at the neck, and a double tiered underskirt.
- Lambdadelta wears a pink dress◊ with pink ruffles, red bows, black opera gloves, puff sleeves, and a pumpkin decoration on the waist.
- Virgilia wears a black dress◊ with white ruffles, a white ruffled petticoat, and a nice hat with red flowers and white ruffles under the brim.
- Eva-Beatrice wears a purple and black dress◊ with ruffles, underskirt, opera gloves, a large red bow on the waist, and a ruffled hat with a red rose on the side.
- Featherine wears two◊. One is a pink kimono with a bell skirt, opera gloves, and a green sash with medals decorating it. The other is a brown dress with lots of white frill trimming, and a gold sash with a green jewel clasping it together.
- Shannon◊ has one skirt on top of a miniskirt, a corset, and several buckles. And she's just a servant.
- Natsuhi wears a dress with at least three layers in the skirt, each cut to show the other layers. In the manga, she wears an even more frilly dress.