open/close all folders
The Four Horsemen
Johan Liebert, God of Sociopathy and Mind Control Without Superpowers (The Antichrist, The Monster, The Next Hitler)
- Theme Music: Grain
- Demigod (though his Mind Rape powers rival those of an Overdeity)
- Symbol: "The Monster With No Name" by Franz Bonaparta (Creepy Children's Book).
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (Why? Just because)
- Portfolio: Brainwashed Crazies, Breaking Cuties, Creepy Children, Dissonant Serenity, Enfants Terribles, Freudian Excuses, More Than Mind Control, Nightmare Fuel, Evil Blond Guys, Evil Twins, Manipulative Bastards, Brain Breaking, For the Evulz, Evil Light, Alluding to the existing German Neo-Nazis, Sociopathy, Absolute Immorality
- Domains: Chaos, Domination, Madness, Evil, Mentalism, Retribution, Trickery, Corruption
- Allies: Hansel and Gretel, Lucy, Melkor, Vaas Montenegro, The Red Skull, The Millennium, Griffith, Yuuki Terumi, The Joker, Yuno Gasai, Arael, Yoshikage Kira, anyone who's had a horrifying childhood and became horribly evil as a result
- Enemies: everyone else...but especially Nagi. In actuality Raiden, Captain America, Batman, Guts, Kitsurugu Emiya, Superman, Kenshiro, Madoka Kaname, Akari Mizunashi, Herr Doktor Tenma, Naruto Uzumaki, Nana
- It is believed that all who look upon him will be driven insane or brutally murdered. This is not because of any mystical properties on his part so much as it is that he will hunt you down, and he will break you.
- Has gained the admiration and devotion of Hansel and Gretel and Yuno Gasai. For the former, for his ability to know which twin is male and which is female (personal experience helped); for the latter, for manipulating her (in conjunction with Yuuki Terumi's trolling) to brutally kill Kaede Fuyou (The anime edition) in a fit of rage that had caught the attention of Guts, The Doom Marine, Kratos, and Jack The Ripper.
- Plays the straight man sociopath to Joker's Ax-Crazy psychopath when the two meet, though no one is quite sure what goes on during these encounters as every non-Eldritch Abomination gets the hell out when they do.
- It is rumored that the DNA Voice inside Lucy's head is actually Johan Liebert taking in the form of a naked girl wrapped in bandages commanding her and the Diclonius to kill humanity.
- He's somehow very fond of Lucy for some reason, and has recently 'married' her, forming an Unholy Matrimony between the two.
- He's been called as The Joker of Anime and Manga.
- The title of God of Mind Rape used to be held by Johan. However, it was decided that it should be given to the being that invented Mind Rape. Johan was given a new trope in its place, More Than Mind Control, because Johan can manipulate people without any powers, just his words.
- Not that Johan is bitter about it. He's rather impressed by the torture he was able to inflict upon Asuka and his love of bringing back painful memories on his victims... That is until recently, when it was discovered that the inventor really didn't have any malicious intent behind its actions. And worse, it mind raped Johan before leaving the GUAE. He is very bitter about this now.
- Also present in the Houses of Mentalism and Personality.
Majin Buu, God of Omnicidal Mania and Black Eyes of Evil (Djinn Boo, Majin Boo, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Pure Boo, Evil Boo, The Most Vicious Monster in the Dragon Ball Universe)
- Symbol: A chocolate bar
- Theme Song: The Kid Buu theme.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Creating Chaos In The Universe For The Hell Of It, Mentally Unstable and Unpredictable, Cannot Be Controlled By Anyone, Having zero consciousness, Black Eyes, Eldritch Abomination, Painfully Obvious Evilness, Real Villains Are Pink (A Trope Codifier), Rubber Men, Turning Anything Into Candy, Omnicidal Maniacs, Absorbing the only known ruler of the universe, Planet Shattering Kabooms, Sealed Evils In Cans, Psychopathic Manchildren, Absorbing Anyone Who Is Stronger Than Him, Lack of Empathy, Learning New Abilities Instantly, Extreme Monstrosity
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Depravity, Destruction, Madness, Rage, Strength, Tyranny, War.
- Followers: Davros (Doctor Who), Sutekh the Destroyer (Doctor Who), The C'Tan (Warhammer 40,000), The Void (EverQuest II), Jack Noir (Homestuck), Demushu (Kamen Rider Gaim)
- Special Relationship with: Fat Buu(his other self)
- Enemies: Goku, Vegeta, The Pink Panther.
- Seeks to absorb Sauron once the latter gets The One Ring in order to transform into something powerful enough to take on O-Haruhi-sama and destroy reality. To aid in this endeavor, he also has his eyes on Light Yagami's tactical prowess, yet to Buu's dismay, Light has already anticipated Buu's attempt on his body and prepared accordingly.
- Upon developing omnicidal ambitions, Davros nearly became Majin Buu's High Priest, however he wanted his creations to remain. Therefore the position went to Sutekh the Destroyer.
- It should be noted that there are no true followers of the God of Omnicidal Mania. They're all plotting the destruction of everything else, so backstabbing will inevitably occur. The exception is when omnicidal maniacs decide to pair up in order to annihilate everything.
- The only reason the Anti-Monitor isn't also the God of Omnicidal Mania is because he couldn't care less for the trope. As he put it: "I do not care what you classify my actions as. It will not change your fate."
- If Majin Buu wants candy, you give him candy. If you deny him candy, he will get angry and you won't like it when he gets angry, as in a fit of rage, his screaming can not only rip holes through dimensions but can also tear apart the fabric of reality and destroy the entire universe in a matter of seconds.
- Despite being very primal in attitude and behavior, he's smart enough to know NOT to announce his attacks before carrying them out. As a result, he caught Goku and Vegeta off guard and became the first and only canon villain in the history of Dragon Ball to destroy the Earth.
- Research into his history shows he was nothing more than a supernatural, demonic entity that enjoyed the destruction he brought to the universe and reveled in the devastation he creates. In the years following his creation, Majin Buu destroyed THOUSANDS of planets and effortlessly defeated three of the four Gods of the Dragon Ball Universe, absorbing the strongest of the Gods and then absorbing the known ruler of the universe.
- This monster is virtually an invincible force of destruction and because of his absolutely wild and ruthless nature, he can't be controlled, even by his creator, Bibidi himself. The only effective way to kill him is to completely destroy him or Ret Gone him.
- Itachi and Aizen tried to control him with their various mind manipulation techniques... and were unsuccessful due to his lack of a conscious. They were both later absorbed by Buu.
- Flynn has expressed interest in battling the creature as a test of his strength, and because he has a personal loathing for Omnicidal creatures like Buu. He is hoping to use Ancient of Days and Raphael as the centerpieces of his strategy: the Brand from Stigmatic Gleam and Stigmata Strike will (hopefully) slow or even stop Buu's regeneration abilities, allowing him or any teammates to overwhelm the creature's defenses and destroy every last atom.
- Buu attempted to turn Accelerator into candy and absorb him to gain his powers so he can become literally God. However, the latter's Vector Control redirected the transformation beam back at Buu himself, turning him to candy. Accelerator soon afterwards crushed the candy into bits, killing him. Nyarlathotep soon afterwards revived him.
- His body count could be quite possibly in the quadrillions if you take into account all of the planets he's ever destroyed and for a non-omnipotent being, that is astonishing... and frightening.
- When Majin Buu is on a rampage it doesn't matter where you are, he will find you, even if you're already dead.
- It has been revealed that, even though Supreme Kai said that Bibidi made him, the truth is that the one called "Buu" was not actually created by Bibidi, but has existed since time immemorial. He cycled between rampages and long hibernation. During numerous iterations of this cycle, he absorbed the evil elements of mankind, becoming steadily more violent. The evil wizard Bibidi merely knew the means of calling Buu from out of his long slumber. So it can be strongly suggested that Majin Buu cannot cease to exist. For as long as the concept of evil continues to exist in mankind or the universe, Majin Buu can continue to grow stronger or more violent. And even if he is somehow killed, he will just be reborn, most likely in the same form. So as long as there is evil, Majin Buu will exist.
- This is exactly the reason why Hakumen has placed Majin Buu highest on his shit list outside of Terumi: The very fact that he will come back even after being killed. So far he plans to use a similar method that got Terumi killed: summoning Excalibur to distract Buu with his usual antics (exploiting Buu's already excessively childish personality) and by giving him a large bag of candy from Willy Wonka (exploiting Buu's wanting for candy) so that he can charge his Time Killer technique and use it on Buu to erase him entirely from existence.
- Was recently pitted in a Death Battle against Kirby. To the shock of many, both good and evil, he was actually killed by the pink puffball when he was shot into the sun via his own reflected Planet Buster. Even though he eventually came back, Kirby has officially become one of the few things Majin Buu actually fears.
- Shares a special relationship with Fat Buu: as a result of absorbing the Grand Supreme Kai, he was pacified into a weaker, goofier fat form. By having Fat Buu in his being, Kid Buu becomes the incredibly intelligent and slightly less psychotic Super Buu. Melkor sees this more intelligent form of Majin Buu as an incredibly useful ally, and is trying to re-capture Fat Buu for this purpose. Before he can do so though, Melkor is developing a way of fusing/de-fusing them at will so Super Buu doesn't try to betray/absorb him.
Melkor, God of Evil, Elder Demon of Those who Aspire to be Diabolical and Leader of The Grand United Alliance of Evil (Morgoth, Bauglir, The Supreme Dark Lord, The Great Enemy, Dark Enemy of the World, Belegurth)
- Overdeity of Evil
- Alignment: Evil (varies between Lawful, Neutral and Chaotic depending on his mood)
- Portfolio: Every single trope of evil EVER.
- Domains: Evil, Darkness, Corruption, Tyranny, Destruction, Hatred, Fear, Greed, and many more negative things.
- Allies: The Ebon Dragon, in an uneasy "backstab opportunity" truce. For the betting ring on which one consumes or otherwise kills the other first out of sheer hatred of anything powerful (that is not of themselves) to become the True Ultimate Evil, please see Marge Simpson and Tsunade of the House of Commerce. The long shot bet is Azathoth, for those betting on a surprise upset. A recent bet is in the form of Grima, the Fell Dragon, due to the similarities in they can't die normally, Arael, Deathwing.
- Followers: Almost every villain to ever exist.
- He is one of the most powerful and feared of all villains, as the role given to him is to be the very embodiment of evil itself. As such, he can never be truly destroyed, for as long as evil exists in the hearts and minds of all living things in all the myriad universes and realities, then so will he remain Nigh Invulnerable to all attempts to kill him.
- Is behind the creation of almost every villain born in 20th- and 21st-century fiction.
- Has spent the past few score thousand years sealed away in the Void by gods now long forgotten. Is highly curious about this newfangled technology stuff mortals have come up with in his absence, but is learning fast enough that he's only set his hair on fire twice so far. Credited by ancient scrolls as developing genetic engineering roughly 20,000 years before any other villain.
- Is rather pissed at Sauron for how poorly evil in Arda was managed in his absence. It took the gods themselves to dethrone Melkor's reign of terror, but all it took was a few midgets and a "hey, look at this squad over here" to dethrone that incompetent minion he had running things.
- His Berserk Button is mention of Fingolfin.
- More recently, The Golden Spider has pissed off Melkor by claiming to be above the God of Evil. The Golden Spider's reasoning is that he is a Creator of Life, much like Eru, who was the one who created Melkor, meaning that Melkor was below him. Understandably, this turned many heads, considering the Golden Spider called such a thing into question.
- Is GREATLY displeased by recent events caused by the Great Upheaval which has led to him being upstaged by both Lucifer and YHVH being tied for the position of the Pantheon's number one threat. No one knows what he intends to do yet, but he has been heard muttering that "Law and Chaos are nothing compared to the merciless, annihilating power of True Evil, I shall teach them all that...''
- Upon learning that some of the most significant members of his alliance had jumped ship over to Lucifer and YHVH's newly created ones, his fury knew no bounds. Volcanic mountain ranges rose all across the streets of the Pantheon and erupted with titanic force, as violent thunderstorms raged in the skies not just above the Pantheon, but above the world(s) of mortals as well. Melkor's ranting earthquake-like voice, full of absolute malice and insanity, echoed and boomed across every House and Temple as he screamed forth a terrible vow, note
- The Great Will yawned and responded: note
- Lucifer's response was considerably more succint: note
The Ebon Dragon
The Ebon Dragon, The Shadow of All Things (The Ultimate Darkness, The Dragon's Shadow, The All-Shadow, The Dragon That Was, Ebby, ED, Ted)
- Symbol: A black disc so dark that it seems to suck away all light
- Alignment: Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Nemeses Of All, Darkness Literal And Metaphorical, Living Shadows, Pure Unadulterated Evil, Deceit And Treachery, Evils Great And Small, Strange Obsessions With Marriage, The Inability To Comprehend Virtue Except Through Its Absence, Total Lack Of Standards
- Domains: Corruption, Darkness, Evil, Hatred, Pain, Spite, Suffering, Trickery
- Enemies: Every single deity with a shred of decency in their souls. So all of the Good and Neutral deities (particuarly the Investigation Team [Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa, Teddie, and Naoto Shirogane], who already have more experience with Shadow Archetypes than they would like) and some of the evil ones, too (particularly Captain Cold). But especially the Unconquered Sun.
- Allies: Melkor, head of the Grand United Alliance of Evil, in an uneasy "backstab opportunity" truce. For the betting ring as to which one consumes the other first out of sheer hatred of anything powerful that is not of themselves to become the True Ultimate Evil, please see Marge Simpson and Tsunade of the House of Commerce. The long shot bet is Azathoth, for those betting on a surprise upset. Former follower Pride has ascended, and made himself a clear-cut ally.
- Unwitting Pawn of: Nyarlathotep
- Followers: The demons descended from him, including but not limited to Erembour, Mara, Alveua, and Makarios. Also, the Green Sun Princes, particularly the Fiends.
- Some deities, having met Midna and her ilk, wonder why the Unconquered Sun refers to his enemies as "Creatures of Darkness". Those who have met the Ebon Dragon wonder no longer.
- The Ebon Dragon wants you to be at the absolute nadir of despair, your dreams crushed, your life ruined, and your body wracked by continual agony. Yes, you specifically. Also everyone else specifically. Ponder that for a few minutes.
- He also spreads his terror to the Main House.