open/close all folders
The Overseers Of Time and Space
The Doctor, God of Time and Time Shift Actors (Theta Sigma, The Last of The Time Lords, The Oncoming Storm, Ka-Faraq-Gatri, Destroyer of Worlds, Bane of Nightmares, John Smith, The Lonely God, Christo, The Sainted Physician, The Raggedy Doctor, The Man Who Gives Monsters Nightmares, The Madman with a Box, Predator of the Daleks, Doctor Who?, The Architect, The Caretaker, The Magician, The War Doctor, The Valeyard, "Get Off This Planet", "Fake Odin", The Great Wizard Qui-Quae-Quod.)
- Time Lord and Greater God (though doesn't want to be called as such after an unfortunate incident that he is now rather ashamed about...)
- Symbol: A Police call box with slightly oversized windows. Also the Holy Sonic Screwdriver. Recently added is the Psychic Paper.
- Theme Music: Doctor Who. More recently, I Am The Doctor.
- Alignment: Varies, (Usually CG, NG, or LG, sometimes CN), but at the end of the day, True Good is guaranteed.
- Portfolio: Adventure Towns, Alternate Universes, Magic Tools, Obfuscating Stupidity, Rubber-Forehead Aliens, Time, Zeppelins, Badass Boasts, Red Baron, The Dreaded, Indy Ploy, Trickster Archetype, Loose Canon, Dying and Coming Back to Life Looking Different
- Allies: Rory Williams his father in law, Ace The Defender of Time, Charlotte Pollard, Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, all of his many companions, Ventus, Gomez, Nozdormu, Tracer
- Enemies: The Master, Rassilon, Omega, The Beast, Zagreus, Davros, The Daleks especially the Dalek Emperor, Dalek Sec, and The Dalek Time Controller, The Weeping Angels, Grandfather Paradox, Queen Elizabeth Inote , Doc Scratch, Lord English
- Followers: See the Grand Unifying Guesses page. Lu-Tze does not consider following the Doctor to conflict with the Way of Mrs Cosmopolite.
- Domains: Knowledge, Renewal, Repose, Time, Travel, Any Science You Care To Name.
- The Lord of Time has many faces, but can always be identified by his symbols. Usually travels with a mortal companion (or two).
- Recently, rumors have surfaced stating that he may have spent some time as a pony.
- The Lord of Time has changed his secondary holy symbol several times depending on his aspect. "Currently" it's a blue Cromble coat. Past symbols include a wooden cane, a recorder, a velvet cloak, an overly-long scarf/a bag of jelly babies, a stalk of celery, a vibrantly multicoloured patchwork coat and a cat badge, an umbrella with a red question mark handle, a pair of shoes and leather waistcoat, a bandolier, a black leather jacket, a brown trenchcoat, a bowtie or a fez, or sunglasses, a guitar and a tank.
- For a God, he actually doesn't spend that much time in the Pantheon. The rest of the Universe is that much more fun to him.
- It should be known that of all his titles, he prefers to be called "The Doctor" over any of the others, and, especially after an incident he was rather ashamed of in his tenth (or eleventh) incarnation, he specifically does not want to be referred to as a "God".
- In a future incarnation in one continuity is God of Future Me Scares Me.
- Once was the God of Ironic Nursery Rhymes but that part of him was removed, although it wants to merge with him again.
- Incidentally, his name is also the answer to a question that must never be answered. note
- He is also his own father-in-law, having married his daughter.
- There's a good reason why Queen Elizabeth never married: she was already married to the Tenth Doctor. That would explain why she hated him in later life. Ventus saw the whole thing, and tried to inform her on why he had to leave, but to no avail.
- Does not know what to think of Rassilon's declaration to wipe out all the vampire gods (Sora, included) in the Pantheon. Yes, some vampires are evil, but the good vampires consider this racism, and will cooperate with the Doctor to prevent this genocide from happening.
- Speaking of which, prior to "Gentaro's Epilogue", the Doctor has never seen Sora outside his Halloween Town form, and assumes that the teen is an actual vampire.
- Jessica Jones tends to keep her distance from him, due to one of his incarnations bearing an uncanny resemblance to one version of her most feared and hated enemy.
- It is not a good idea to piss The Doctor off for selfish reasons, unless you are asking for a really creative Fate Worse Than Death. Just ask the Family of Blood: restrained in unbreakable chains and tossed down a shaft, thrown into a collapsing galaxy, trapped in every mirror, or frozen in time and put to work as a scarecrow. Let their fates be An Aesop to any potential trouble makers.
James T. Kirk
James Tiberius Kirk, God of Space (Captain Kirk, Jim, William...Shatner, Denny Crane)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Starfleet Logo.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Good Captains, Dramatic Pauses, Large Hams, Orders To Beam Up (And Down) from Scotty, Kirk Summations. Chick Magnet,
- Domain: Air, Cavern, Moon.
- Follower: Naoya Toudou
- Allies: Spock, McCoy, Jean-Luc Picard, Scotty, Superman, Luke Skywalker.
- Enemies: Palpatine, Darth Vader, Nero, Tzentch
- Is the mediator of Spock and McCoy; whenever the two argue about a solution to problems in any situation, Kirk always comes with an idea compromising their's.
- Acquired Seventeen Temporal Violations, the most of any Starfleet Captain.
- Is famous for having *ahem* relations with at least 50 women from every universe in the multiverse (with a few exceptions), garnering him some punny but accurate nicknames that for the sake of good taste shall be ommitted here.
- When Lieutenant Mary Sue returned to the Pantheon proper, he tried to seduce her... however, she's biased that Kirk is still a pervert.
- Luke Skywalker is his good friend, and the two hang out at the House of Food for their nights out.
- Due to his 'Avatar', Kirk is known to either... put on... Dramatic... Pauses... or... speakthingssoquickly.
Rosalina, Mother of the Stars (Rosetta, The Cosmic Traveler)
- Leitmotif: "Rosalina's Theme" (Super Mario Galaxy 2 Version).
- Observer of the Cosmos
- Symbol: A Power Star surrounded by a multitude of Lumas, alternatively the Comet Observatory.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Likely to be Centuries Old, Blinding Bangs, the Comet Observatory, very sad backstories, moms that are sleeping underneath the tree on the hill, having a love for motorcycles, mothers who can kick ass with her Luma children.
- Domains: The Cosmos, Stars.
- Followers: The Luma.
- Allies: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, The King Of All Cosmos
- Enemies: Bowser
- Rosalina raises creatures called Lumas in a starship known as the Comet Observatory. These Lumas, when they mature, eventually transform into various celestial objects ranging from small planets to entire galaxies. Due to their roles in creating stars, the King Of All Cosmos sometimes has his followers roll up star bits for them to eat, eating the leftovers with Rosalina, as the star bits are actually pretty tasty.
- Rosalina visits her planet of origin, the Mushroom World, once every century. The inhabitants of the Mushroom World celebrate this unknowingly as the Star Festival because of the raining Star Bits.
- With the advent of the fourth Smash Tournament… she's ready to kick butts for the first time ever.
Creation Trio (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina)
Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, Trinity of Time, Space, and Antimatter (The Temporal Pokémon, Primal Dialga [Dialga], the Spatial Pokémon [Palkia], the Renegade Pokémon, Discord [Giratina], The Creation Trio)
- Theme Song: Dialga/Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar!, Battle! (Giratina), Primal Dialga Battle
- Greater Gods
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral with hints of Good (Primal Dialga is Chaotic Evil)
- Symbol: The Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orbs, respectively.
- Gender: Genderless
- Abilities: Pressure (normal), Telepathy (Hidden), Levitate (Origin Giratina)
- Dialga: Roar of Time, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere, Thunderbolt
- Palkia: Spacial Rend, Hydro Pump, Aura Sphere, Fire Blast
- Giratina: Shadow Force, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Shadow Sneak
- Portfolio: Cosmic Entities, control of astral concepts, draconic design, powerful creatures with red eyes
- Domains: Legend, Creation, Time, Space, Antimatter
- Allies: Arceus, Eternity
- Enemies: Cyrus, Kyubey, the Anti-Monitor
- Conflicting Opinions: Hoopa, Chuggaaconroy (Giratina)
- Monstrous Counterpart to: Yog-Sothoth (Giratina)
- Though the titles of Time and Space were already taken, no one wanted to deny these entities the right to be in the Pantheon. They agreed to let the current holders keep their title, and decided to covet the very concepts of Time and Space for themselves.
- Their temple is known as Spear Pillar, and it resides at the top of a mountain. The summit houses portals to the trio's home dimensions, which they mostly reside in. It is also known to be the only place in which Giratina can be seen in its natural "Origin" Forme. Some have decided to battle atop there, prompting Dialga and Palkia to interrupt the fray with their time-slowing and space-ripping.
- Palkia has also been seen interrupting other fights by reversing the battlefield's gravity, alongside Giratina and its DragonBreath.
- Dialga opposes many of the evil gods in the House of Time and Space, and it tries its best from letting them tamper with the flow of time. It's done well in its efforts, but it's rather confused on how Diavolo's power works. The good members, on the other hand, try their best to keep Dialga's mentality up, or else they end up with Primal Dialga.
- Palkia, meanwhile is getting rather pissed at Shirakawa's general space-dickery and Valentine's power abuse, and while he isn't much of a threat, faces similar problems with Tabuu.
- One of Giratina's Berserk Buttons is calling it a Satanic Archetype. As such, it greatly opposes the efforts of Grima; while Giratina keeps things in check, Grima tries to destroy everything.
- Giratina owes Shaymin its life after Shaymin saved it. It considers Shaymin a valuable ally, and will fight anyone who tries to harm it.
- Several have compared Palkia to Mara. Needless to say, Palkia is less than amused at these comments.
- Arthas attempted to bind Giratina as an undead servant. The attempt failed and while no alliance between Giratina and any holy force opposing Arthas has been formed, Sylvanas has gladly allied with Giratina.
- Giratina is rather confused at the Mob comparing it to Discord, and would rather not be compared to the reality warping Mad God.
- All three are opposed to Kyubey, as its actions put the balance of their domains at risk. They also have contempt for the Anti-Monitor for similar reasons, Giratina especially.
- Giratina's form depends on the gravity of it's current location. In the Distortion World (or Reverse World if we go by the anime) or in certain parts of Cyberspace, it's in it's Origin Forme, but if the gravity is stable, it's in it's Altered Forme. Holding the Griseous Orb allows it to retain Origin Forme regardless of the gravity.
- Similarly to the Elemental Trio of Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza, there is one god that all three of the Creation Trio fear: Chuggaaconroy. Those fears became realized when the Gaming god captured Giratina IN A HEAL BALL. While not quite as humiliating as being captured in a Nest Ball at high health like Groudon, the fact that he was captured in a bright pink, shiny ball has become somewhat embarrassing for the god of antimatter. That being said, Giratina does appreciate the compliments that Chuggaa heaped on it, and the gaming god himself commented on how difficult it was to conquer it.
- And then Dialkia and Palkia got captured in both a Luxury Ball and another Heal Ball. At this point, it goes without saying that Arcues is freaking out about when the Gaming god is going to battle it face-to-face.
Grandfather Paradox, Living Embodiment of the Grandfather Paradox and God of All Potential Evil and Despair in the Universe (The Ghost of Christmas Cancelled, Everything You Swore You'd Never Let Yourself Become.)
- Corrupt Time Lord, long thought to be a potential form of the Doctor shaped by despair, fear and evil. Power levels unapplicable due to his very nature, which may be rooted in Temporal Paradoxes even deeper than Garland's.
- Symbol: A bone mask. Of a creature that never existed in the first place.
- Alignment: Varies (CN, though the Faction has done stuff that horrifies CE).
- Portfolio: Temporal Paradoxes, Living Shadows, Future Me Scares Me, Clock Roaches, Evil Counterparts, Mind Screwing, RecursiveRealities, Self Made Orphans, Skeletons in the Coat Closet, Captain Ersatzes, Grandfather Paradoxes and Unpersoning. Minor Nightmare Fuel deity as well.
- Followers: Faction Paradox, a cult worshipping paradox itself. Once brought the Doctor into his fold.
- Enemies: The Doctor, Rassilon and anyone who desires a logical and consistent timestream
- Domains: Paradox, Ritual, Voodoo, Magitek, Time, Distortion, Corruption, Chaos, Darkness, the Veil, Shadow, Reality.
- Grandfather Paradox has every single face ever to exist under his mask. As the living embodiment of all potential evil and despair in the multiverse, he can manifest as anybody who's watching in the form of a future where they have drowned in the darkness of their own souls. He actively strives to negate all forms of immortality and order as a form of revenge against the Doctor's stability and rationality.
- He founded a subdimensional realm known as the Eleven-Day Empire by breaking off eleven days that never happened out of Earth's history. After the Faction was fully set in, he faded into the Void, but is eagerly expected back. The Faction worships him in his absence and sows the seeds of chaos to subvert the work of the Doctor and speed up the reemergence of the Grandfather... or to remold the Doctor into him.
- Other Gods of the Time and Space Pantheon are scared senseless of the Empire given its rather monstrous nature. The Pantheons of Magic and Technology either hate them or hail them for creating a warped form of Magitek that runs alongside voodoo principles. And the Gods of the Void still are at a loss as to how the hell they keep escaping from there and expanding into other realities.
- Due to his existence as a living paradox, Grandfather Paradox has been declared the main enemy to the Time Police. Unfortunately for them, trying to kill him has gone badly...partly because Grandfather Paradox redefines death.
Chronos, God of Clock Punk, is greatly associated with this House, especially those who are in relation with time, and takes great offence to those who would abuse those powers.