Time and Space
There isn't actually a House of Time and Space per se. All of the deities in it are always constantly hopping through space and time, whether it is to change the timeline, to better themselves, or just to go where no man has gone before. Either way, one would be hard pressed to find a deity from this house, as they are always in a different place at a different time, or as the deities of Time and Space would say, at every possible place at every possible time...
The Overseers Of Time and Space
The Doctor, God (and Lord) of Time
(Theta Sigma, The Last of The Time Lords, The Oncoming Storm, Ka-Faraq-Gatri, Destroyer of Worlds, Bane of Nightmares, John Smith, The Lonely God, Christo, The Sainted Physician, The Raggedy Doctor, The Man Who Gives Monsters Nightmares, The Madman with a Box, Predator of the Daleks, Doctor Who?, The Caretaker, The War Doctor, The Valeyard
, and "Get Off This Planet".)
James T. Kirk, God of Space
- Time Lord and Greater God (though doesn't want to be called as such after an unfortunate incident that he is now rather ashamed about...)
- Symbol: A Police call box with slightly oversized windows. Also the Holy Sonic Screwdriver. Recently added is the Psychic Paper.
- Theme Music: Doctor Who
- Alignment: Varies, (Usually CG, NG, or LG, sometimes CN), but at the end of the day, True Good is guaranteed.
- Portfolio: Adventure Towns, Alternate Universes, Magic Tools, Obfuscating Stupidity, Rubber-Forehead Aliens, Time, Zeppelins, Badass Boasts, Red Baron, The Dreaded, Indy Ploy, Trickster Archetype
- Allies: Rory Williams his father in law, Ace The Defender of Time, all of his many companions, Ventus ("deceased")
- Enemies: The Master, Rassilon, Omega, The Beast, The Daleks, Queen Elizabeth Inote
- Followers: See the Grand Unifying Guesses page. Lu-Tze does not consider following the Doctor to conflict with the Way of Mrs Cosmopolite. He also has all of his companions from various parts of time and space, collectively known as The Children Of Time.
- Domains: Knowledge, Renewal, Repose, Time, Travel, Any Science You Care To Name.
- The Lord of Time has many faces, but can always be identified by his symbols. Usually travels with a mortal companion (or two).
- Recently, rumors have surfaced stating that he may have spent some time as a pony.
- The Lord of Time has changed his secondary holy symbol several times depending on his aspect. "Currently" it's a blue Cromble coat. Past symbols include a wooden cane, a recorder, a velvet cloak, an overly-long scarf/a bag of jelly babies, a stalk of celery, a vibrantly multicoloured patchwork coat and a cat badge, an umbrella with a red question mark handle, a pair of shoes and leather waistcoat, a bandolier, a black leather jacket, a brown trenchcoat and a bowtie or a fez.
- For a God, he actually doesn't spend that much time in the Pantheon. The rest of the Universe is that much more fun to him.
- It should be known that of all his titles, he prefers to be called "The Doctor" over any of the others, and, especially after an incident he was rather ashamed of in his tenth (or eleventh) incarnation, he specifically does not want to be referred to as a "God".
- In a future incarnation in one continuity is God of Future Me Scares Me.
- Incidentally, his name is also the answer to a question that must never be answered. note
- He is also his own father-in-law, having married his daughter.
- There's a good reason why Queen Elizabeth never married: she was already married to the Tenth Doctor. That would explain why she hated him in later life. Ventus saw the whole thing, and tried to inform her on why he had to leave, but to no avail.
- After the wedding, it's said that Ven searched the entire universe in the hopes of meeting the Doctor himself. He got to meet the Twelfth Doctor some time between his trips to Olympus Coliseum and Deep Space, which he considered a big honor, and could not wait to tell Terra and Aqua about it. Sadly, he was never able to.
(Captain Kirk, William...Shatner, Denny Crane
Rosalina, Mother of the Stars
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Starfleet Logo.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Good Captains, Dramatic Pauses, Large Hams, Orders To Beam Up (And Down) from Scotty, Kirk Summations. Chick Magnet,
- Domain: Air, Cavern, Moon.
- Follower: Naoya Toudou
- Allies: Spock, McCoy, Jean-Luc Picard Scotty, Superman, Luke Skywalker,
- Enemies: Palpatine, Darth Vader, Nero, Tzentch
- Is the mediator of Spock and McCoy; whenever the two argue about a solution to problems in any situation, Kirk always comes with an idea compromising their's.
- Acquired Seventeen Temporal Violations, the most of any Starfleet Captain.
- Is famous for having *ahem* relations with at least 50 women from every universe in the multiverse (with a few exceptions), garnering him some punny but accurate nicknames that for the sake of good taste shall be ommitted here.
- When Lieutenant Mary Sue returned to the Pantheon proper, he tried to seduce her... however, she's biased that Kirk is still a pervert.
- Luke Skywalker is his good friend, and the two hang out at the House of Food for their nights out. Cue several wooing for both of them.
- Due to his 'Avatar', Kirk is known to either... put on... Dramatic... Pauses... or... speakthingssoquickly.
- Leitmotif: "Rosalina's Theme" (Super Mario Galaxy 2 Version).
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A Power Star surrounded by a multitude of Lumas, alternatively the Comet Observatory.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Likely to be Centuries Old, Blinding Bangs, the Comet Observatory, very sad backstories, moms that are sleeping underneath the tree on the hill, having a love for motorcycles, mothers who can kick ass with her Luma children.
- Domains: The Cosmos, Stars.
- Followers: The Mushroom Kingdom.
- Allies: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Peter Pan, Yuki Jojima.
- Enemies: Bowser.
- Rosalina is responsible for populating the universes with stars, planets, and galaxies. She raises creatures called Lumas in a starship known as the Comet Observatory. These Lumas, when they mature, eventually transform into various celestial objects ranging from small planets to entire galaxies.
- Rosalina visits her planet of origin, the Mushroom World, once every century. The inhabitants of the Mushroom World celebrate her coming in a festival known as the Star Festival.
- Though Rosalina has no High Priest, Moviebob has volunteered several times, though Rosalina kindly declined his offers, believing he is not meant for a duty with such a heavy toll on mortals. Moviebob agreed but remains loyal to her.
- Enjoys having Yuki Jojima for company and likes her for entertaining the Lumas with her singing and her knowledge of space. However, she's trying to get adjusted to Yuki's friend Gentaro, after the latter began to cry non-stop upon hearing her backstory.
- In fact, many people who have had the chance to hear how she came to tend for the Lumas cried buckets and the Lumas had to come in to cart in humongous boxes of tissues.
- Can sometimes be seen in the House of Travel racing people on her motorcycle.
- With the advent of the fourth Smash Tournament... she's ready to kick butts for the first time ever.
- Before entering, she decided to take a look at some of the fighting styles in the Combat Pantheon in preparation. She took special interest in Zato-1's style, and decided to incorporate it with her Lumas.
- She also recently aided Mario, Luigi, Peach and Blue Toad, on a mad trek to stop Bowser from taking over the Sprixie Kingdom.