Pantheon: Theater Greater Gods
open/close all folders
BRIAN BLESSED, God of Merriment
(That Man Who Shouts A Lot
, BRIAN BLESSED, Prince Vultan
- Greater God
- Symbol: Multiple Exclamation Points
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Shouting Very Loudly, Hamming It Up, Enjoying Himself
- Domain: Chaos, Community, Trickery, Greed
- Followers: ANTONIO SMITH, FORENSIC LINGUIST, ZHANG FEI, OTHAR TRYGGVASSEN, Gentleman Adventurer
- Allies: Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!, Alexander the Great
- HIS name must always be written in ALL CAPITALS. Always. HIS main prophet is none other than Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!, whose name is always to be written that way, as well.
- Once, Excellen Browning dared to offer HIM to wear a bunny suit. The great BRIAN BLESSED took the task merrily and created a phenomenon called Machoest Bunny Boy EVER.
- Following a cosmic event due to come to completion in October 2010, Brian can also be invoked on behalf of lost travellers seeking guidance. He may not offer the shortest journey but supplicants will arrive safely with a smile on their face.
- It is said that in one universe, he is considered the highest level of shouting.
Monty Spam Pythons
Graham Spam Spam Spam Chapman, John Spam John Spam John Spam Cleese, Michael Spam Palin, Eric Spam Eggs And Chips Idle, Spam Terry Jones and Terry Spam Sausage Spam Egg Spam Gilliam, Gods of Comedy and Spam
(Monty Spam Pythons)
- Theme Spam: Spam or alternatively John Philip Sousa's Liberty Bell March Spam or The Lumberjack Song Spam
- Spam Greater Gods
- Symbol: Giant barefoot stomp and Spam
- Alignment: True Spam Neutral
- Portfolios: Comedy, Gay Spam Jokes, Spam Cheese Spam Shop Of Long Spam List, Self Defense Against Fresh Fruits And Spam, Spam Spam Spam The Holy Spam Grail, Spam Lumberjacks spam wearing high spam heels, spam suspendies and a bra spam.
- Domain: Fun, Spam, Eggs, Bacon, Spam, Comedy, Spam, Cheese, Spam, Chips, Theatre, Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam LOVELY SPAM!!! WONDERFUL SPAM!!! LOVELY SPAM!!! WONDERFUL SPAM!!
- Spam: Spam.
- Their most recent rendition of "Spanish Inquisition" was treated to an ad-lib that quite frankly wasn't planned by anyone involved, and yet it got the entire audience howling. Mami Tomoe had been in the audience when Charlotte had decided, for reasons known only to herself, to jump out of Mami's arms and run onstage. Mami gave chase, and darted onstage just as the Head Inquisitor had made his request for "a Rack".
Kermit the Frog
Kermit the Frog, God of Muppets
(Kermie, The Frog)
- Theme Song: The Rainbow Connection
- Greater God
- Symbol: A logo of his head
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Straight Men, Only Sane Men, Only Sane Employees, Frogs and Toads, Interspecies Romance, Rainbows.
- Domains: Theater, Music, Banjos, Swamps, Rainbows
- Allies: Jim Henson, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo the Great, the residents of Sesame Street, and countless other Muppets.
- Enemies: Wart, Doc Hopper, Rachel Bitterman, Tex Richman.
- Tries to act as the Straight Man in the Theater Pantheon and acts as host for most of the performances in the Theater. If not that, he usually makes sure everything is in order prior to everyone's performances.
- Gets along with Mickey Mouse in regards, since Mickey usually turns his temple into a lounge known as the "House of Mouse".
- He and Wart were both up for the God of Batracians, with Miss Piggy and Bowsing fighting on their behalf. The battle was described as timeless. Bowser won when Miss Piggy was buried under a mountain of Thwomps.
- Kermit has spent a good fifty years searching for the elusive Rainbow Connection. But he will only be able to find it with the lovers and dreamers.
- Kermit has honorably said that he spiritually shares his title with his late friend Jim Henson, and every single fellow Muppet in existence.
- Has actually teamed up with many wrestling gods where the Muppets interacted with them throughout the show. It was a sight to be hold.
Lauren Faust, Goddess of Rebooting A Show The Right Way
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: An ink bottle and a quill
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Awesome shows, cute creatures that kick ass, likable characters in girl shows, being worshipped by fans and being close to them
- Domain: Animation, Art, Creation
- Allies: almost any of the Gods hailing from the shows she has worked on
- Followers: notably, Bronies
- High Priest: Craig McCracken
- Can appear both in human form◊ or as a white alicorn with a quill-and-inkwell cutie mark◊.
- Albeit she has willingly given up some of her power, she remains a force to be reckoned with in the Pantheon. The amount of devoted followers she has rivals ZUN's, and a growing amount of powerful deities from her works are ascending to the Pantheon.
- It is rumored that Lauren Faust is the Queen above Princesses Celestia and Luna.
- It is not known whether she has made any interaction with the Elements of Harmony, who have also ascended at separate times. Or what her say is about Queen Chrysalis.
- Rumors abound that she achieved her level of success with the show by making a contract with the Incubators. Sources for these rumors often include references to her name. She has not yet commented on this, and neither have the Incubators, Tzeentch, or any of the Magical Girls.
Mario, God of Fun
(Mister Video Game, Super Mario, formerly Jumpman)
- Theme Song: Do you even have to ask?
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Red Hat with an "M" on it. Alternatively, a Super Mushroom.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Mascots, Power Ups, Being Average in a Good Way, Jumping on Platforms, Jumping on Other Things, Jumping in General, Parkour Practitioner, Star Child and Light Prognosticus Hero, Hackneyed Old Plots, Branching Out, Survivor of Black Holes and Big Bangs, Go-Karting, Party Games, Quack Medicine, White Gloves.
- Domains: Celerity, Courage, Fire, Good, Trade, Trickery.
- Followers: All who follow The Path of the 8-Bits, including White Bomber and Player Uno.
- Allies: Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Rosalina, Superman, Spider-Man, Captain America, Mister Game & Watch.
- Friendly Rivals: Sonic the Hedgehog, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Donkey Kong.
- Rivals: Master Chief, Kratos.
- Friendly Enemies: Bowser, Wario, Waluigi.
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Lex Luthor, M. Bison.
- Was previously God of Video Games before ceding his responsibilities to Gabe and Tycho to focus on merchandising. Spends a lot of his time with the Angry Video Game Nerd, or trying to get the last purple coins. He is now officially an ally of the Nerd, after he aided him in repelling a malfunctioning R.O.B. attempting to assimilate all vide games on the planet to his standards.
- When Sonic The Hedgehog came back to the Pantheon, Mario continued their rivalry, which is now much more friendly. In fact the two fought each other in a Death Battle with the two trying to beat one another with their best powerups. Unfortunately, due to Mario being a Jack of All Stats without powerups, and Sonic having Super Speed already, he was quickly decimated. Mario doesn't mind though, and congratulated Sonic on a well-deserved victory.
- Mario's known to possess a superhuman level of adaptability—he has always been able to learn and change as necessary to overcome most any manner of hardship with little to no practice. This has enabled him to defeat witches, aliens, monsters, mutants, demons, robots, ghosts, zombies, dinosaurs, dragons, super weapons and...really just about anything you could list. Potentially, he could meet the challenge of even an Overdeity if this attribute persists.
- Upon hearing that Princess Peach ascended to the Pantheon, he rushed to her aid to save her before Bowser found out. Fortunately for him, Peach had already knocked out the first guy who tried to seduce her (Zapp Brannigan) with a well place hit to the head with a frying pan.
- Has a spot on the Main House as well, and in the Houses of Commerce and Gaming as the God of Mascots.
Mel Blanc, God of Voice Acting (Jerome Melvin Blanc, The Man of a Thousand Voices)
Norio Wakamoto, God of Seiyuu
- Greater God
- Symbol: Anime-shaped little man with the 'villain' label.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (tends to masquerade as any of the Evil Alignments)
- Portfolio: Villain roles (while being a nice, Cool Old Guy), Hilarious narrators, Hilarious characters, Memetic Badass, Being an ex-cop.
- Domains: Anime, Voice, Theater.
- Underlings: Chiyo-chichi, Alexander Anderson, Johnny, M. Bison, Cell, Dracula, Barbatos Goetia, Charles zi Britannia.
- Western Counterparts: Frank Welker, Steve Blum
- High Priestess: Megumi Hayashibara
- Anyone he voices shall receive the recognition of Badass.
- At one moment he's a harmless but hilarious man. At the other moment, he can be your worst nightmare.
- He once narrated the tale of the 22th Super Sentai known as Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.
- Opposed across the Pacific by Frank Welker and Steven Blum.
- Is sighted in the vicinity of the quake/tsunami disaster at March 11th... giving help to those in need. The Pantheon was so impressed, they increased Wakamoto's power and influence as a reward. A reward accepted by Wakamoto... humbly
Pinkie Pie, Goddess of the Unexpected Audiences and Parties
(Pinkamena Diane Pie)
- Theme song: Smile Song
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark (Three Balloons: two blue ones and a yellow one)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Heavy on the Chaotic)
- Portfolio: Awesome insanity, being out of this world, being ditzy... or not, cute hyperactivity, curly mane which occasionally changes to reflect her mood, acting like a child (even skipping like one), minimal attention span, fun ponified, pranking, eating a lot, Breaking the Fourth Wall, defying the laws of reality, having no sense of personal space, "okey dokey lokey", talking a lot, parties, alternate personalities
- Domain: Friendship, Laughter, Parties, Fun, Hyperactivity, Innocence
- Allies: Princess Celestia & Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Gentaro Kisaragi, Elena, Roger Rabbit
- Followers: Bronies
- Pinkie Pie 1:1 "I'm a Goddess? Isn't this exciting? Are you excited cause I'm excited and I've never been so excited well except for that time I saw Twilight walking into Ponyville and I went GASP!! but I mean really, what can top that?"
- Had somehow ascended extremely quickly and has been seen making friends with many of the Gods and Goddess of the various houses, however she's just as likely to annoy and confuse everypony.
- Can teleport, pop out of small objects, exist in two different places at once, run at ludicrous speed and otherwise defy the laws of reality.
- Whenever she's near resident goddess Vanellope Von Schweetz, the two go into an epic teleporting match the likes that no one has ever seen.
- Has probably thrown (or at least attempted to throw) parties for every single deity in the pantheon by now. That includes Evil gods and even entities on a cosmic level. Some were delighted. Some have gotten pissed. Some have gotten pissed at first, but THEN were delighted. Some of these attempts didn't go all that well, though, like that time Pinkie attempted to decorate Unicron in frilly ribbons and balloons.
- Albeit associated with the House of Theater Pinkie spends a lot of her time in the House of Food, where she bakes, and eats, a lot of sweets. Yes, including cupcakes. No, not THAT KIND of cupcakes.
- Rumors that Pinkie Pie has attempted to assassinate other gods to steal their power and turn their skin into clothing are really just rumors. It IS known that Pinkie has a darker and allegedly more insane side which manifests when things don't go her way, though, and there is 'Pinkamena', in the Disgraces, who looks just like Pinkie and is homicidally insane.
- Pinkie once transformed into a rocket and burst with excitement at the taste of Princess Peach's delicious strawberry shortcakes.
- As a Goddess of Periphery Demographics, people would assume that she should be opposed to Barney, God of Periphery Hatedoms. But that isn't the case at all. They actually get along splendidly; their respective shows even air next to each other in certain countries. This baffles many.
- Ever since JK has become a God, Pinkie has chased him around with the suggestion of merging his JK Night parties with her own. The Gods shudder to think at the idea of what would happen if Pinkie convinced JK to do such a thing.
- Pac-Man once tried to eat her after eating a Power Pellet, believing her to be one of the Ghosts.
- Is currently in a race with Gentaro Kisaragi to see who can befriend the most gods. It's still ongoing, with both of them having an equal amount of friends in their pocket.
- When Elena ascended, the three got along very well and decided that due to their love of making friends, they would be called "The Friendship Trio", where they would go to all newly ascended gods and throw them a humongous Friendship party in their honor.
- Now that "Project: Alternate Gentaro" is on the rise, she has now tasked herself in ensuring that it never comes to pass by ensuring that Gentaro's Berserk Button is never pushed.
- An incident happened when she accidentally stepped into a cloning pod. The result was a sea of Pinkie Pies screaming "Fun! Fun! Fun!" and making a mess out of the Pantheon. After getting the House of Combat and the Toku Base to round them all up, the House of Technology had to temporarily ban her until they ensured that the pink pony can never be cloned again.
- It's her job to oversee everyone's birthday in the Pantheon, which she does due to having a spectacular Photographic Memory. However, there was that incident where she forgot her own birthday and everyone avoided her to get her surprise birthday party ready. Let's just say her Sanity Slippage was NOT a pretty sight.
- Never, ever, ever break a Pinkie Promise with her. She will chase you down even more so than when she's trying to grab your attention on something.
- How does she get those parties up and running so quickly? Simple! "I never leave home without my party cannon!"
- With Jack Skellington's ascent into the Pantheon, she's been helping him out with his preparations for Halloween because, "It's fun being scared!"
- Was inderectly responsible for the recent ascension of Roger Rabbit, after asking his assistance in a competion.
Shawn Michaels, God of Popularity After Breakup
(HBK/The Heartbreak Kid, Mr. WrestleMania
, Michael Shawn Hickenbottom, The Showstopper)
- Theme Song: "Sexy Boy"
- Greater God
- Symbol: The DX Logo or a sword piercing through a heart.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Popularity after a breakup, Selling, Lightning Bruisers, Sweet Chin Music
- Domains: Wrestling, Popularity
- Allies: Ricky Steamboat, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Daniel Bryan
- Rivals: The Undertaker and Bret Hart, Steve Austin, Kane, Randy Orton.
- Followers: Zack Ryder, Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, Booker T, John Morrison,
- Plans to challenge Bret Hart for the position of God of Wrestling.
- He accended to Godhood after his second attempt to defeat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Even though he didn't beat him, he got closer than any mortal or deity that has ever tried, shocking everyone at the last moments of the match where he slapped the Undertaker with all of his remaining strength until Undertaker had to Tombstone him to end his suffering.
- As Mr. Wrestlemania, ANY match with Shawn is said to be epic. If he's fighting a match at Wrestlemania, expect it to be amazing, no exceptions.
- Even though his regular kicks are nowhere near as powerful as those of the Goddess of Kicking, Chun Li, he still has the most devastating kick-attack in the Pantheon: The Sweet Chin Music Superkick, an ability that can come out of nowhere and knock down almost any opponent that it is used against. The reason for its name is the fact that it makes a very loud and recognizable sound that can be heard throughout all the Pantheon every time it connects. Ever since his rice to Godhood, only the likes of Asura, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and Mr Rogers have been able to dodge it. Chun-Li even shivers at the idea of her Spinning Bird Kick or Hyakuretsukyaku clashing with Sweet Chin Music, moreso on being on the receiving end of one. Just ask John Cena, or The Undertaker, or Triple H, or most of the female deities in the House of Love.
- Tends to spend a lot of time in the House of Love. He is known as the HeartBreak Kid for a reason, you know.
- What makes him so different from the other wrestlers who ascended? "I sing my own theme song!" (although ironically, he can't sing at all).
- If he's out on business, he has an answering machine for the other Gods. This is the message he leaves.
- Whatever you do, do NOT bring up those photos from his Playgirl days. As he stated, "I was blind! I was stupid! You [Triple H] told me GIRLS bought that magazine."
Steve Blum, God of Better Performances than the Original
, Roger Smith
- Greater God
- Symbol: A voice acting booth
- Alignment: Possibly True Neutral (Law, Good)
- Portfolio: Voicing Tough Guys, Breaking Pigeonholes
- Followers: Bang Zoom! Entertainment, Vic Mignogna, DAN GREEN!, Koichi Yamadera
- Allies: Norio Wakamoto
- Domains: Nobility, Pride, War
- High Priests/Priestess: Crispin Freeman, Wendee Lee
- Has recently been awarded a spot in the Guinness Book of Records for most characters in voice acting. Whether or not this grants him the powers of an Overdeity is still in debate.
- He has favors all over the pantheon. Even people like Red Skull have often turned to him if they want publicity runs.
- One of the more begrudging gods to owe him a favor is Starscream. There's a theory that Steve's natural awesomeness is what lead to Starscream becoming so awesome, and being, well, Starscream, he doesn't want to admit his debt to any God.
- Funimation is currently competing against Blum to try to oust him and take over his title, mostly due to how Funi's in-house talent is reaching to his level in terms of Superlative Dubbing.
The Joker, God of Madness, Clowns, Crazy Laughter, Sick Jokes, Convoluted Executions, Destruction, and Chaos Undivided
(Mistah J, Jack Napier, the Clown Prince of Crime, the Card With No Number, The Clown At Midnight, The Man Who Laughs, Agent of Chaos)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Joker Card. Joker must have a clown face and smile.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil personified
- Theme Music: This, this and this.
- Portfolio: Madness, Murder (especially teen sidekicks), Madness, Arkham Asylum, Fourth Wall Awareness, Madness, Monster Clowns, Magnificent Bastards, Complete Monster, Madness, Refuge in Audacity, Dangerously Genre Savvy, Straw Nihilists, Nightmare Fuel, Madness, Convoluted Plans, Bad Bosses, Madness, Phony Origins, Interfering With People's Plans, Foe Yay, Madness, Happiness, Canon Immigration
- Domains: Madness, Destruction, Death, Laughter, Chaos, Evil, Corruption, Deception, and did we mention Chaos?
- Would happily remind Kefka and co. that he was there first, and that none of them can claim to being Batman's arch rival.
- May be more unpredictable than Haruhi, due to his semi-knowledge of the Fourth Wall.
- Has danced with the devil in the pale moonlight. Have you?
- Questions why you are at such high levels of sternness.
- Heath Ledger's (posthumous) portrayal of the Joker basically catapulted him into the realm where only the most godlike of beings dwell where he ousted Abaddon the Despoiler and took his title. His only purpose now is to tear down the established order the other deities try to maintain.
- Nobody knows whether The Joker plans it all out or makes it up as he goes along, but it is said that at the end of time he will bloodly ruin the Ur-Magnificent Bastard's plans. Possibly related is the story that he will destroy the Earth if Batman ever dies and is not immediately resurrected. Once met an innocent young demigoddess, got her to fall in love with him and stole her pantheon. When evil deities want to give each other nightmares, they tell Joker stories.
- He mostly spends his time in the Main House, but he tends to appear here as well in order to bring a few smiles... but not the kind of smiles that anybody wants!
- Is currently being scouted for a posistion as the 6th member of "Trollkaiger", designation Trollkai White.