Pantheon: Theater Greater Gods
open/close all folders
BRIAN BLESSED, God of Merriment (That Man Who Shouts A Lot, BRIAN BLESSED, Prince Vultan)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Multiple Exclamation Points.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Shouting Very Loudly, Hamming It Up, Enjoying Himself
- Domain: Chaos, Community, Trickery, Greed
- Followers: ANTONIO SMITH, FORENSIC LINGUIST, ZHANG FEI, OTHAR TRYGGVASSEN, Gentleman Adventurer
- Allies: Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!, Alexander the Great
- HIS name must always be written in ALL CAPITALS. Always. HIS main prophet is none other than Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!, whose name is always to be written that way, as well.
- Once, Excellen Browning dared to offer HIM to wear a bunny suit. The great BRIAN BLESSED took the task merrily and created a phenomenon called Machoest Bunny Boy EVER.
- Following a cosmic event due to come to completion in October 2010, Brian can also be invoked on behalf of lost travellers seeking guidance. He may not offer the shortest journey but supplicants will arrive safely with a smile on their face.
- It is said that in one universe, he is considered the highest level of shouting.
Deathwing, God of World Changing Entrances (for the worse) (Neltharion the Earth-Warder, Neltharion the Betrayer, Deathwing the Black, Deathwing the Destroyer, Deathwing the Worldbreaker, Xaxas, Blood's Shadow, Lord Daval Prestor/King Prestor the First, ruler of Alterac (human disguise), The Black Scourge, The Dark One, Death Aspect/Aspect of Death, The Cataclysm, Blackwing Greatfather, The Unmaker of Worlds, Death Incarnate, Big D, Angry Black Dragon)
- Theme Song: Xaxas / Deathwing's Last Stand / Deathwing's Fall
- Rank: Greater God, bordering on Overdeity
- Alignment: Chaotic Insane
- Portfolio: Ax-Crazy, The Cain to the other Dragon Aspect's Abel, The Chessmaster, Evil Is Bigger, Evil Overlord, Fantastic Racism, Face-Heel Turn, Fallen Hero, The End Boss of his Expansion, Being the Largest of the Dragon Aspects, Large and In Charge, Nigh Invulnerable, Omnicidal Maniac, Power Limiter, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Fire, Destruction, Earth
- Followers: Ancalagon the Black, Dire Miralis
- Allies: Grima, Shinryu, Acnologia, Diablo, Melkor, Arthas Menethil, Great United Alliance Of Destruction
- Rivals: Godzilla
- Enemies: Aside from anything that's not a Dragon? Alexstrasza, Ysera, Thrall, Bahamut, Caro Ru Lushe and Silica, Spyro, Zero, Caim and Angelus, Lucina, Robin, Paarthunax, Ornstein, Issei Hyodo, Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki, Ange
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Mard Geer, Satan
- Some members of the house of love believe Deathwing's issues are because of the fact that he's... frustrated.
- Deathwing used to be fun to hang around with. He and his buddies Alduin and Smaug would go out, raze a few villages, smoke some Old Toby, mock Ur Dragon for being so unpopular and Ender Dragon for being so blocky, pretty much enjoying being dragons. Ever since he got rich from Cataclysm he thinks he's too good for them and would rather leave them hanging to be Blue Eyes' plus one to the KaibaCorp soiree. Alduin felt betrayed and vented his anger by trying to eat Tamriel while Smaug became a recluse in someone else's home. No one has heard from them since.
- Acnologia at one point attempted to challenge Deathwing, however the smaller Black Dragon of the Apocalypse was unprepared to face the Worldbreaker. The battle was quick, brutal, and destroyed a mountain range. However, Deathwing spared the whelp, mainly due to Acnologia also being a black dragon and showing as much promise as Deathwing's own children. Acnologia's not a fan of being someone else's pawn, but he's learned to not piss off his new boss.
- Many remember how that he has gigantic Elementium metal plates welded onto his body in order to prevent himself from being blown up by his own power. And that he was killed by having them ripped off to allow Thrall to use the modified Dragon Soul's unfathomable power to blast his matter out of existence entirely. Unfortunately, that only worked in Azeroth. Here, the plates actually serve no purpose aside from armoring his already Nigh-Invulnerable form. You Can Panic Now.
- Alexstrasza and Ysera have begun planning possible countermeasures to prevent Deathwing's destructive tendencies from wreaking total havoc on the Pantheon. However, seeing as what he did to Azeroth just by flying, they have their work cut out for them.
- Some Gods of the Pantheon have noticed Deathwing sounds like many in the Pantheon. Hercules in particular isn't too happy about this.
- Despite them being allies, he finds Grima to be a bit of a fool. Mainly due to the fact that Grima was either too proud, or stupid to think of rolling while the Shepherds were on his back, thus, killing all of the ones that weren't Manaketes or on a flying mount. It's worked for Deathwing quite a few times.
- Satori Komeiji once peered into Deathwing's shattered mind. Aside from getting MAJOR backlash (and a really bad headache), she learned something: Neltharion the Earth-Warder still exists! However, the once-noble Neltharion is has no control of his own body, as the insane Deathwing has total control. At this point however, no one knows how to separate them.
- Of all the dragonlike deities in the Pantheon, Godzilla is the only one to be able to match him in pure ferocity. In the battle of these heavyweights, Godzilla is heavier, but Deathwing is larger. The measurements, 550 feet 4 inches, 90,000 tons and 925 feet (1,200 foot wingspan) and 70,480 tons, respectively.
The Joker, God of Evil Clowns, Crazed Laughter and Co-Founder of the GUAE Liebertarian Movement (Mistah J, Jack Napier, the Clown Prince of Crime, the Card With No Number, The Clown At Midnight, The Man Who Laughs, Agent of Chaos)
- Theme Music: This, this and this.
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Joker Card. Joker must have a clown face and smile.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil personified
- Portfolio: Madness, Murder (especially teen sidekicks), Madness, Arkham Asylum, Fourth Wall Awareness, Madness, Monster Clowns, Magnificent Bastards, Complete Monster, Madness, Refuge in Audacity, Dangerously Genre Savvy, Straw Nihilists, Nightmare Fuel, Madness, Convoluted Plans, Bad Bosses, Madness, Phony Origins, Interfering With People's Plans, Foe Yay, Madness, Happiness, Breakout Villains.
- Domains: Madness, Destruction, Death, Laughter, Chaos, Evil, Corruption, Deception, and did we mention Chaos?
- Would happily remind Kefka and co. that he was there first, and that none of them can claim to being Batman's arch rival.
- On the other hand, he does happily acknowledge that Kefka's Light of Judgment skit was a grand idea. The only issue? The Joker wasn't the one doing the burning. So he went and corrected that diminutive flaw in an otherwise great routine.
- May be more unpredictable than Haruhi, due to his semi-knowledge of the Fourth Wall.
- Has danced with the devil in the pale moonlight. Have you?
- Questions why you are at such high levels of sternness.
- Heath Ledger's (posthumous) portrayal of the Joker basically catapulted him into the realm where only the most godlike of beings dwell where he ousted Abaddon the Despoiler and took his title. His only purpose now is to tear down the established order the other deities try to maintain.
- Nobody knows whether The Joker plans it all out or makes it up as he goes along, but it is said that at the end of time he will bloodly ruin the Ur-Magnificent Bastard's plans. Possibly related is the story that he will destroy the Earth if Batman ever dies and is not immediately resurrected. Once met an innocent young demigoddess, got her to fall in love with him and stole her pantheon. When evil deities want to give each other nightmares, they tell Joker stories.
- He mostly spends his time in the Main House, but he tends to appear here as well in order to bring a few smiles... but not the kind of smiles that anybody wants!
- Is currently being scouted for a position as the 6th member of "Trollkaiger", designation Trollkai White.
- He is one of the few gods to be defeated by the Angry Video Game Nerd and is still having a hard time pooping out the shitty Batman games. Because of that, he is often seen with Freddy Kruger and Jason Voorhees, planning to get revenge on the Nerd.
Kermit the Frog
Kermit the Frog, God of Muppets (Kermie, The Frog)
- Theme Song: The Rainbow Connection
- Greater God
- Symbol: A logo of his head.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Straight Men, Only Sane Men, Only Sane Employees, Frogs and Toads, Interspecies Romance, Rainbows.
- Domains: Theater, Music, Banjos, Swamps, Rainbows
- Non-Ascended: Wart, Doc Hopper, Rachel Bitterman, Tex Richman.
- Ascended: Cirno
- Tries to act as the Straight Man in the Theater Pantheon and acts as host for most of the performances in the Theater. If not that, he usually makes sure everything is in order prior to everyone's performances.
- Gets along with Mickey Mouse in regards, since Mickey usually turns his temple into a lounge known as the "House of Mouse".
- He and Wart were both up for the God of Batracians, with Miss Piggy and Bowsing fighting on their behalf. The battle was described as timeless. Bowser won when Miss Piggy was buried under a mountain of Thwomps.
- However, he's more than fine with the current holder of the title, Greninja, and the two often help each other when Cirno proves too much for them.
- Kermit has spent a good fifty years searching for the elusive Rainbow Connection. But he will only be able to find it with the lovers and dreamers.
- Kermit has honorably said that he spiritually shares his title with his late friend Jim Henson, and every single fellow Muppet in existence.
- Has actually teamed up with many wrestling gods where the Muppets interacted with them throughout the show. It was a sight to be hold.
- Shares a Commonality Connection with Jareth, as they both came from the same creator.
- Joel has respect for Kermit because of his voice, which reminds Joel of his dad. However, Kermit didn't like it when Joel brought up the time Kermit had teeth.
Mara Wilson, Goddess of Former Child Stars and Epic Humiliators
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her red, demonic face laughing at you.
- Alignment: Claims to be Chaotic Evil, but is thankfully Chaotic Neutral at best.
- Portfolio: Former Child Star, Rumored to Have Died and Then Came Back Wrong, She is Not Matilda, REVENGE!, She's Got a Great Rack, Feared by Everyone From Channel Awesome, Deadpan Snarker, REVENGE!, Brainy Brunette, Nice Woman Who Wields Unholy Powers From Beyond Our Realm, The Reason She Gave Up Film Acting, Adores Children, Scary Laughter, and in case we forgot to mention, REVENGE!
- Domains: Movies, Theater, REVENGE!
- Those She Has Beef With: The Nostalgia Critic, Agatha Trunchbull, Freddy Krueger, Springtrap, Natsume Honma and Miko Kazuki.
- Most child stars don't general do well after they pass the prime of their youth, but Mara stands out as one the few child stars who turn out all right even after they reach adulthood, having settled to being a stage actress and a blogger. Funny thing is that most people though she died years ago. She says they're half right.
- One of the few things to remember about Mara is to never insult any of her past works, not matter how bad they may have been. The last person to do this was the Nostalgia Critic, and the consequences were not pretty for him.
- As for the Critic himself, he shrecked and shat on himself while running for the hills upon hearing of her ascension.
- She prefers to be called "former drama nerd".
- Some gods are rather surprised that this attractive woman was the same little girl that was in some of the best known children's movies from the 90s. A few even wonder what she might've looked like as a teenager.
- Her demonic powers put most of the more holy deities on edge, but no one wants to suffer the same humiliation the NC did.
- Is disgusted with the deeds of Natsume Honma and Miko Kazuki. Not only did they create a tournament to lure their target while leaving other contestants as collateral damage, but their way of getting revenge is going too far, even for her.
- She has a bit of soft spot for children, or at least doesn't mind them. This is why she has made a personal notice on the likes of Freddy Krueger and Springtrap. If they want to dance with the Devil, Mara will be more than happy to oblige.
- Is verily aware of the very existence of TV Tropes. Whatever she's aware of her godly status, as well as the existence of the Pantheon is unknown.
- DON'T FUCK WITH MARA WILSON!
Mario, God of Fun (Mister Video Game, Super Mario, formerly Jumpman)
- Theme Song: Do you even have to ask?
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Red Hat with an "M" on it. Alternatively, a Super Mushroom.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Mascots, Power Ups, Being Average in a Good Way, Jumping on Platforms, Jumping on Other Things, Jumping in General, Parkour Practitioner, Star Child and Light Prognosticus Hero, Hackneyed Old Plots, Branching Out, Survivor of Black Holes and Big Bangs, Go-Karting, Party Games, Quack Medicine, White Gloves.
- Domains: Celerity, Courage, Fire, Good, Trade, Trickery.
- Followers: All who follow The Path of the 8-Bits, including White Bomber and Player Uno.
- Allies: Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Rosalina, Superman, Spider-Man, Captain America, Mister Game & Watch.
- Friendly Rivals: Sonic the Hedgehog, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Donkey Kong.
- Rivals: Master Chief, Kratos.
- Friendly Enemies: Bowser, Wario, Waluigi.
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Lex Luthor, M. Bison.
- Was previously God of Video Games before ceding his responsibilities to Gabe and Tycho to focus on merchandising. Spends a lot of his time with the Angry Video Game Nerd, or trying to get the last purple coins. He is now officially an ally of the Nerd, after he aided him in repelling a malfunctioning R.O.B. attempting to assimilate all vide games on the planet to his standards.
- When Sonic The Hedgehog came back to the Pantheon, Mario continued their rivalry, which is now much more friendly. In fact the two fought each other in a Death Battle with the two trying to beat one another with their best powerups. Unfortunately, due to Mario being a Jack of All Stats without powerups, and Sonic having Super Speed already, he was quickly decimated. Mario doesn't mind though, and congratulated Sonic on a well-deserved victory.
- Mario's known to possess a superhuman level of adaptability—he has always been able to learn and change as necessary to overcome most any manner of hardship with little to no practice. This has enabled him to defeat witches, aliens, monsters, mutants, demons, robots, ghosts, zombies, dinosaurs, dragons, super weapons and...really just about anything you could list. Potentially, he could meet the challenge of even an Overdeity if this attribute persists.
- Upon hearing that Princess Peach ascended to the Pantheon, he rushed to her aid to save her before Bowser found out. Fortunately for him, Peach had already knocked out the first guy who tried to seduce her (Zapp Brannigan) with a well place hit to the head with a frying pan.
- Has a spot on the Main House as well, and in the Houses of Commerce and Gaming as the God of Mascots.
Mel Blanc, God of Voice Acting (Jerome Melvin Blanc, The Man of a Thousand Voices)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Recording Microphone.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (see Portfolio)
- Portfolio: Looney Tunes, esp. Bugs Bunny; Barney Rubble and Dino; Woody Woodpecker; Mr. Spaceley; many others; Talking to Himself, Foreign Sounding Gibberish, Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Domains: Versatility, Humour.
- Followers: far too many to count.
- Avatar: Bugs Bunny.
- When he deigns to notice Norio Wakamoto, considers him at best a failed apprentice.
- Rumoured to hold favours from all deities with Western Animation origins, except the silent ones and even they respect him. If he were to ever call them in, the Pantheon could be changed forever.
- Due to his chaotic nature, may argue both sides of any question simultaneously.
Monty Spam Pythons
Graham Spam Spam Spam Chapman, John Spam John Spam John Spam Cleese, Michael Spam Palin, Eric Spam Eggs And Chips Idle, Spam Terry Jones and Terry Spam Sausage Spam Egg Spam Gilliam, Gods of Comedy and Spam (Monty Spam Pythons)
- Theme Spam: Spam or alternatively John Philip Sousa's Liberty Bell March Spam or The Lumberjack Song Spam
- Spam Greater Gods
- Symbol: Giant barefoot stomp and Spam.
- Alignment: True Spam Neutral
- Portfolios: Comedy, Gay Spam Jokes, Spam Cheese Spam Shop Of Long Spam List, Self Defense Against Fresh Fruits And Spam, Spam Spam Spam The Holy Spam Grail, Spam Lumberjacks spam wearing high spam heels, spam suspendies and a bra spam.
- Domain: Fun, Spam, Eggs, Bacon, Spam, Comedy, Spam, Cheese, Spam, Chips, Theatre, Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam LOVELY SPAM!!! WONDERFUL SPAM!!! LOVELY SPAM!!! WONDERFUL SPAM!!
- Spam: Spam.
- Their most recent rendition of "Spanish Inquisition" was treated to an ad-lib that quite frankly wasn't planned by anyone involved, and yet it got the entire audience howling. Mami Tomoe had been in the audience when Charlotte had decided, for reasons known only to herself, to jump out of Mami's arms and run onstage. Mami gave chase, and darted onstage just as the Head Inquisitor had made his request for "a Rack".
Norio Wakamoto, God of Seiyuu
- Greater God
- Symbol: Anime-shaped little man with the 'villain' label.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (tends to masquerade as any of the Evil Alignments)
- Portfolio: Villain roles (while being a nice, Cool Old Guy), Hilarious narrators, Hilarious characters, Memetic Badass, Being an ex-cop.
- Domains: Anime, Voice, Theater.
- Underlings: Chiyo-chichi, Alexander Anderson, Johnny, M. Bison, Cell, Dracula, Barbatos Goetia, Charles zi Britannia.
- Western Counterparts: Frank Welker, Steve Blum
- High Priestess: Megumi Hayashibara
- Anyone he voices shall receive the recognition of Badass.
- At one moment he's a harmless but hilarious man. At the other moment, he can be your worst nightmare.
- He once narrated the tale of the 22th Super Sentai known as Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.
- Opposed across the Pacific by Frank Welker and Steven Blum.
- Is sighted in the vicinity of the quake/tsunami disaster at March 11th... giving help to those in need. The Pantheon was so impressed, they increased Wakamoto's power and influence as a reward. A reward accepted by Wakamoto... humbly
Steve Blum, God of Better Performances than the Original (Spike Spiegel, Roger Smith, T.O.M., Starscream, Wolverine, Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A voice acting booth.
- Alignment: Possibly True Neutral (Law, Good)
- Portfolio: Voicing Tough Guys, Breaking Pigeonholes.
- Domains: Nobility, Pride, War
- Followers: Bang Zoom! Entertainment, Vic Mignogna, DAN GREEN!, Koichi Yamadera.
- Allies: Norio Wakamoto, Mel Blanc.
- High Priests/Priestess: Crispin Freeman, Wendee Lee.
- Has recently been awarded a spot in the Guinness Book of Records for most characters in voice acting. Whether or not this grants him the powers of an Overdeity is still in debate.
- He has favors all over the pantheon. Even people like Red Skull have often turned to him if they want publicity runs.
- One of the more begrudging gods to owe him a favor is Starscream. There's a theory that Steve's natural awesomeness is what lead to Starscream becoming so awesome, and being, well, Starscream, he doesn't want to admit his debt to any God.
- Funimation is currently competing against Blum to try to oust him and take over his title, mostly due to how Funi's in-house talent is reaching to his level in terms of Superlative Dubbing.