Pantheon: Theater Greater Gods
open/close all folders
BRIAN BLESSED, God of Merriment (That Man Who Shouts A Lot, BRIAN BLESSED, Prince Vultan)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Multiple Exclamation Points.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Shouting Very Loudly, Hamming It Up, Enjoying Himself
- Domain: Chaos, Community, Trickery, Greed
- Followers: ANTONIO SMITH, FORENSIC LINGUIST, ZHANG FEI, OTHAR TRYGGVASSEN, Gentleman Adventurer
- Allies: Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!, Alexander the Great
- HIS name must always be written in ALL CAPITALS. Always. HIS main prophet is none other than Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!, whose name is always to be written that way, as well.
- Once, Excellen Browning dared to offer HIM to wear a bunny suit. The great BRIAN BLESSED took the task merrily and created a phenomenon called Machoest Bunny Boy EVER.
- Following a cosmic event due to come to completion in October 2010, Brian can also be invoked on behalf of lost travellers seeking guidance. He may not offer the shortest journey but supplicants will arrive safely with a smile on their face.
- It is said that in one universe, he is considered the highest level of shouting.
Kermit the Frog
Kermit the Frog, God of Muppets (Kermie, The Frog)
- Theme Song: The Rainbow Connection
- Greater God
- Symbol: A logo of his head.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Straight Men, Only Sane Men, Only Sane Employees, Interspecies Romance, Rainbows.
- Domains: Theater, Music, Banjos, Swamps, Rainbows
- Non-Ascended: Wart, Doc Hopper, Rachel Bitterman, Tex Richman.
- Ascended: Cirno
- Tries to act as the Straight Man in the Theater Pantheon and acts as host for most of the performances in the Theater. If not that, he usually makes sure everything is in order prior to everyone's performances.
- Gets along with Mickey Mouse in regards, since Mickey usually turns his temple into a lounge known as the "House of Mouse".
- He and Wart were both up for the God of Batracians, with Miss Piggy and Bowser fighting on their behalf. The battle was described as timeless. Bowser won when Miss Piggy was buried under a mountain of Thwomps.
- However, he's more than fine with the current holder of the title, Greninja, and the two often help each other when Cirno proves too much for them.
- Kermit has spent a good fifty years searching for the elusive Rainbow Connection. But he will only be able to find it with the lovers and dreamers.
- Kermit has honorably said that he spiritually shares his title with his late friend Jim Henson, and every single fellow Muppet in existence.
- Has actually teamed up with many wrestling gods where the Muppets interacted with them throughout the show. It was a sight to be hold.
- Shares a Commonality Connection with Jareth, as they both came from the same creator.
- Joel has respect for Kermit because of his voice, which reminds Joel of his dad. However, Kermit didn't like it when Joel brought up the time Kermit had teeth.
Mara Wilson, Goddess of Former Child Stars and Epic Humiliators
- Theme Song: Naughty
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her red, demonic face laughing at you.
- Alignment: Claims to be Chaotic Evil, but is thankfully Chaotic Neutral at best.
- Portfolio: Former Child Star, Rumored to Have Died and Then Came Back Wrong, She is Not Matilda, REVENGE!, She's Got a Great Rack, Feared by Everyone From Channel Awesome, Deadpan Snarker, REVENGE!, Brainy Brunette, Nice Woman Who Wields Unholy Powers From Beyond Our Realm, The Reason She Gave Up Film Acting, Adores Children, Scary Laughter, and in case we forgot to mention, REVENGE!
- Domains: Movies, Theater, REVENGE!
- Those She Has Beef With: The Nostalgia Critic, Agatha Trunchbull, Freddy Krueger, Springtrap, Natsume Honma and Miko Kazuki.
- Most child stars don't general do well after they pass the prime of their youth, but Mara stands out as one the few child stars who turn out all right even after they reach adulthood, having settled to being a stage actress and a blogger. Funny thing is that most people though she died years ago. She says they're half right.
- One of the few things to remember about Mara is to never insult any of her past works, not matter how bad they may have been. The last person to do this was the Nostalgia Critic, and the consequences were not pretty for him.
- As for the Critic himself, he shrecked and shat on himself while running for the hills upon hearing of her ascension.
- She prefers to be called "former drama nerd".
- Some gods are rather surprised that this attractive woman was the same little girl that was in some of the best known children's movies from the 90s. A few even wonder what she might've looked like as a teenager.
- Her demonic powers put most of the more holy deities on edge, but no one wants to suffer the same humiliation the NC did.
- Is disgusted with the deeds of Natsume Honma and Miko Kazuki. Not only did they create a tournament to lure their target while leaving other contestants as collateral damage, but their way of getting revenge is going too far, even for her.
- She has a bit of soft spot for children, or at least doesn't mind them. This is why she has made a personal notice on the likes of Freddy Krueger and Springtrap. If they want to dance with the Devil, Mara will be more than happy to oblige.
- Is verily aware of the very existence of TV Tropes. Whatever she's aware of her godly status, as well as the existence of the Pantheon is unknown.
- DON'T FUCK WITH MARA WILSON!
Mario, God of Fun (Mister Video Game, Super Mario, formerly Jumpman)
- Theme Song: Do you even have to ask?
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Red Hat with an "M" on it. Alternatively, a Super Mushroom.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Mascots, Power Ups, Being Average in a Good Way, Jumping on Platforms, Jumping on Other Things, Jumping in General, Parkour Practitioner, Star Child and Light Prognosticus Hero, Hackneyed Old Plots, Branching Out, Survivor of Black Holes and Big Bangs, Go-Karting, Party Games, Quack Medicine, White Gloves.
- Domains: Celerity, Courage, Fire, Good, Trade, Trickery.
- Followers: All who follow The Path of the 8-Bits, including White Bomber and Player Uno.
- Allies: Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Rosalina, Superman, Spider-Man, Captain America, Mister Game & Watch.
- Friendly Rivals: Sonic the Hedgehog, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Donkey Kong.
- Rivals: Master Chief, Kratos.
- Friendly Enemies: Bowser, Wario, Waluigi.
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Lex Luthor, M. Bison
- See also his self-demonstrating page for further details about his character.
- Was previously God of Video Games before ceding his responsibilities to Gabe and Tycho to focus on merchandising. Spends a lot of his time with the Angry Video Game Nerd, or trying to get the last purple coins. He is now officially an ally of the Nerd, after he aided him in repelling a malfunctioning R.O.B. attempting to assimilate all vide games on the planet to his standards.
- When Sonic The Hedgehog came back to the Pantheon, Mario continued their rivalry, which is now much more friendly. In fact the two fought each other in a Death Battle with the two trying to beat one another with their best powerups. Unfortunately, due to Mario being a Jack-of-All-Stats without powerups, and Sonic having Super Speed already, he was quickly decimated. Mario doesn't mind though, and congratulated Sonic on a well-deserved victory.
- Mario's known to possess a superhuman level of adaptability—he has always been able to learn and change as necessary to overcome most any manner of hardship with little to no practice. This has enabled him to defeat witches, aliens, monsters, mutants, demons, robots, ghosts, zombies, dinosaurs, dragons, super weapons and...really just about anything you could list. Potentially, he could meet the challenge of even an Overdeity if this attribute persists.
- Upon hearing that Princess Peach ascended to the Pantheon, he rushed to her aid to save her before Bowser found out. Fortunately for him, Peach had already knocked out the first guy who tried to seduce her (Zapp Brannigan) with a well place hit to the head with a frying pan.
- Has a spot on the Main House as well, and in the Houses of Commerce and Gaming as the God of Mascots.
- Mario and Paarthurnax are amused by the fact their voices are similar.
Mel Blanc, God of Voice Acting (Jerome Melvin Blanc, The Man of a Thousand Voices)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Recording Microphone.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (see Portfolio)
- Portfolio: Looney Tunes, esp. Bugs Bunny; Barney Rubble and Dino; Woody Woodpecker; Mr. Spaceley; many others; Talking to Himself, Foreign Sounding Gibberish, Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Domains: Versatility, Humour.
- Followers: far too many to count.
- Avatar: Bugs Bunny.
- When he deigns to notice Norio Wakamoto, considers him at best a failed apprentice.
- Rumoured to hold favours from all deities with Western Animation origins, except the silent ones and even they respect him. If he were to ever call them in, the Pantheon could be changed forever.
- Due to his chaotic nature, may argue both sides of any question simultaneously.
Mickey Mouse, God of Toons (King Mickey, Mortimer Mouse)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A silhouette of his head
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Half Dressed Cartoon Animals, Chaste Toons, Characters Who Are Way Older Than They Look, Average Joes, Extreme Adaptability, White Gloves, Mime And Music Only Cartoons, Inept Mages (in Fantasia), Mouse counterpart of Yoda (in Kingdom Hearts)
Public, Detectives, Adventurers, Magic, Animal, Charm, Good, Law
- Allies: Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Oswald The Lucky Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck (both Friendly Rivals), Kermit the Frog, Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Dimitri Lousteau, the Guru, the Panda King, Jing King, Yoda, Jak, Daxter, Estonia, Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark, Sora, Riku, Aqua, Ventus, Radical Ed, Otacon, Shiena.
- Friendly Enemy: Freddie Benson
- Enemies: The Mad Doctor, the other Mortimer Mouse, Pegleg Pete, Vanitas, Wiseman, Penelope Mouse
- Opposes: Master Xehanort, Funny Valentine, Enrico Pucci
- Mickey is largely considered the great-grandfather of many animated characters. The explanations for this theory range from the nonchalant to the downright bizarre, since he is an anthropomorphic mouse, and many of his supposed offspring...are not.
- He personally redecorated his throne room into a posh nightclub, which is frequented by many of his friends from his youth.
- If you see him pointing something even slightly resembling a key at you, RUN! If he's wearing a blue, pointy hat, RUN FASTER! If he has a paint brush, LAY DOWN AND PRAY!
- He was more than happy to pass up being God of Mice for the position, since he never really considered himself a mouse. This coupled with his large size has alienated him from the inhabitants of Mouse World.
- Enjoys skydiving with Bugs Bunny over Toontown occasionally in his spare time. The two have an ironic friendship despite being from rival companies, and having extremely different personalities. Then again, the 90s introduced a yellow aquatic square (who's name must never be spoken in front of a Disney or Looney Tunes god for "safety reasons") that they both hate so much for triggering the "Jerkass Age" in Western Animation. But as it turns out, that same yellow aquatic square was just a victim of Seasonal Rot. The real triggers were Peter Griffin and Allen Gregory, who are (thankfully) in the Disgraces.
- He pulled the impossible as he managed to induce a Heel-Face Turn against someone as horrifying as The Mad Doctor. His former house in the Theater Pantheon is now empty, but Mickey achieved the thanks not just from the doctor himself, but also from many that was terrified by his debut cartoon. "That's what being a hero about."
- Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are often seen together, "even when they're made of wood". The trio once gotten themselves lost in Paris, France, after Goofy accidently dropped their luggage into the River Seine. They soon crashed into a party held by Dimitri Lousteau, though he forgave them, since they had no idea where they were. Very fortunate that Dimitri has diving equipment, since they need a diver to collect the luggage. Since then, he often takes the trio, alongside their friends, on his cruses, though swimming isn't allowed, due to a "misfortune" involving Donald and Goofy.
- Vanitas's recent ascension has made him more nervous than he'd care to admit. upon learning of it, he's warned all of Madoka's friends about Vanitas's plot to forge the χ-blade in the aftermath of the Pantheonic Rebellion. He has no idea that Vanitas intends to use Sailor Moon instead of Madoka.
- Since many gods exist in the pantheon that are either pure light or pure dark, Mickey has formed a security group with the GUAG to prevent gods of the opposing elements from clashing with one another, lest resulting in them forming the χ-blade by "accident". Asides the clash between Vanitas and Ventus, the closest this has ever happened is the attempted murder of Cinderella (a Princess of Heart) by the Tremaine family (a chaotic evil family of darkness).
- Mickey can show good leadership, especially when it came to the Darkness Proxy during "Project: Alternate!Gentaro". Even when Sora and Riku became either sick or corrupted, Mickey never backed down for a minute, though he does somewhat blame himself for letting Sora almost die in the asylum's destruction.
- Unrelated to Penelope Mouse.
Monty Spam Pythons
Graham Spam Spam Spam Chapman, John Spam John Spam John Spam Cleese, Michael Spam Palin, Eric Spam Eggs And Chips Idle, Spam Terry Jones and Terry Spam Sausage Spam Egg Spam Gilliam, Gods of Comedy and Spam (Monty Spam Pythons)
- Theme Spam: Spam or alternatively John Philip Sousa's Liberty Bell March Spam or The Lumberjack Song Spam
- Spam Greater Gods
- Symbol: Giant barefoot stomp and Spam.
- Alignment: True Spam Neutral
- Portfolios: Comedy, Gay Spam Jokes, Spam Cheese Spam Shop Of Long Spam List, Self Defense Against Fresh Fruits And Spam, Spam Spam Spam The Holy Spam Grail, Spam Lumberjacks spam wearing high spam heels, spam suspendies and a bra spam.
- Domain: Fun, Spam, Eggs, Bacon, Spam, Comedy, Spam, Cheese, Spam, Chips, Theatre, Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam LOVELY SPAM!!! WONDERFUL SPAM!!! LOVELY SPAM!!! WONDERFUL SPAM!!
- Spam: Spam.
- Their most recent rendition of "Spanish Inquisition" was treated to an ad-lib that quite frankly wasn't planned by anyone involved, and yet it got the entire audience howling. Mami Tomoe had been in the audience when Charlotte had decided, for reasons known only to herself, to jump out of Mami's arms and run onstage. Mami gave chase, and darted onstage just as the Head Inquisitor had made his request for "a Rack". And a spam.
- Quite surprised in the face of Presea Combatir, because she's a lumberjack and she's OK, and probably if allowed to grow up, will cut down trees while wearing high heels, suspendies and a bra.
Norio Wakamoto, God of Seiyuu
- Greater God
- Symbol: Anime-shaped little man with the 'villain' label.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (tends to masquerade as any of the Evil Alignments)
- Portfolio: Villain roles (while being a nice, Cool Old Guy), Hilarious narrators, Hilarious characters, Memetic Badass, Being an ex-cop.
- Domains: Anime, Voice, Theater.
- Underlings: Chiyo-chichi, Alexander Anderson, Johnny, M. Bison, Cell, Dracula, Barbatos Goetia, Charles zi Britannia.
- Western Counterparts: Frank Welker, Steve Blum
- High Priestess: Megumi Hayashibara
- Anyone he voices shall receive the recognition of Badass.
- At one moment he's a harmless but hilarious man. At the other moment, he can be your worst nightmare.
- He once narrated the tale of the 22th Super Sentai known as Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.
- Opposed across the Pacific by Frank Welker and Steven Blum.
- Is sighted in the vicinity of the quake/tsunami disaster at March 11th... giving help to those in need. The Pantheon was so impressed, they increased Wakamoto's power and influence as a reward. A reward accepted by Wakamoto... humbly
Steve Blum, God of Better Performances than the Original (Spike Spiegel, Roger Smith, T.O.M., Starscream, Wolverine, Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero, Syzoth/Reptile)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A voice acting booth.
- Alignment: Possibly True Neutral (Law, Good)
- Portfolio: Voicing Tough Guys, Breaking Pigeonholes.
- Domains: Nobility, Pride, War.
- Followers: Bang Zoom! Entertainment, Vic Mignogna, DAN GREEN!, Koichi Yamadera.
- Allies: Norio Wakamoto, Mel Blanc.
- High Priests/Priestess: Crispin Freeman, Wendee Lee.
- Has recently been awarded a spot in the Guinness Book of Records for most characters in voice acting. Whether or not this grants him the powers of an Overdeity is still in debate.
- He has favors all over the pantheon. Even people like Red Skull have often turned to him if they want publicity runs.
- One of the more begrudging gods to owe him a favor is Starscream. There's a theory that Steve's natural awesomeness is what lead to Starscream becoming so awesome, and being, well, Starscream, he doesn't want to admit his debt to any God.
- Funimation is currently competing against Blum to try to oust him and take over his title, mostly due to how Funi's in-house talent is reaching to his level in terms of Superlative Dubbing.