Pantheon: Theater Demigods And Quasideities
Adam West, God of Those Who Parody Their Roles
(The Grey Ghost
, Mayor West
, The Galloping Gazelle
and many more)
Dimitri, God of Jiving
- Demigod (but revered as an Intermediate God)
- Symbol: His 1960's Batman outfit
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: those casted in specific roles and parodying to almost Self-Deprecation levels. Self-Parody.
- Domains: Acting, Parodies
- Allies: Batman, Bruce Lee, Seth McFarlane, RL Stine, many Star Trek gods. Also has favors from every Batman god, good and bad.
- High Priests: George Takei and William Shatner.
- One day, Emmet, God of Lego, was preparing another LEGO Batman story, and decided to look into Batman's files. Upon watching the 1960's series, he decided to get Adam West to come up. Upon seeing Batman, Adam West humbly agreed. Thus Emmet personally built him a temple in the House of Theater, even creating a special level in the LEGO Batman game to replicate the old show.
- Adam's character fluctuates every now and then. He's either a star of an old show Batman used to watch (Grey Ghost), Mayor of Quahog (Mayor West), an old hero from a kid's show (either Catman or Galloping Gazelle), etc. Either way, it's a sight to be hold. The Council of Cloudcuckooland loves him for it.
- Has met up with Bruce Lee, due to a time during his Batman days where Bruce once met someone by the name of Kato. When gods learned about this role, they started watching the show again just to see Lee in action. Bruce...would rather not remember that part of his past.
- Is taken aback by many of the costumes that the Batman Rogue Galley wear: most specifically, he's amazed why the Joker doesn't have a white powdered mustache on.
- Whenever there's a production of a super hero parody in the House of Theater, you can bet that Adam West will be there.
(Dimitri L. Lousteau)
Gaston, God of Adored Egotism
- Theme song: Greasy Sweet (remix)
- Symbol: His "greasy sweet" suit
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: jiving, crazy artistry, wielding harpoons, Let's Dance!, working for the good guys (even though no one asked him to)
- Ascended: Neyla, Penelope (ex-team member)
- Non-ascended: Captain LeFwee, Dr. M, Le Paradox
- After Sly vanished back into time after restoring his family legacy, Dimitri came up to help Bentley out (not that anyone asked him to do so. When he's not with the ascended Cooper gang members, he's in his temple where he plays some of his "greasy sweet" music, or he's swimming in the dark waters of the House of Beasts and Nature, gathering sunken treasure to help promote his career as a professional skin diver. Amazingly enough, he's one of the few gods who managed to go toe-to-toe with both Bruce and the Kraken in several occassions and managed to come away unscathed every time, due both to his greasy sweet swimming and his skill with his harpoon gun.
- There are only a few gods who actually understand what Dimitri is saying (mostly because Dimitri learned his English from hip-hop videos). And if there some who actually does and talks back to him with accurate jive talk, he just states that while they made good attempts, they just aren't to his level.
- Shawn Michaels speaks jive apparently, and actually was able to get some sort of conversation going along. That and Dimitri knows that Shawn can pull out the Sweet Chin Music at any time.
- Many of the Gods are wary about him turning good after they heard of that time he was counterfeiting his own money (which is frowned upon by all thieves in the Pantheon). Dimitri states that he's gone legit, though.
- One of his favorite hangouts is Moe's Tavern, where he likes to unwind with a cool drink and show off his dancing. One particular day, he made the mistake of ordering the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster (due to Moe not understanding the jivester's unique talk). Accounts differ depending on the alignment of the deity present, but Dimitri woke up the next day hanging from the rafters of the Academy's gigantic gym wearing one of Asuka's spare plugsuits and holding the Ore and the Anti-Life Equation taped to his face. Dimitri begged Haruhi to push her Reset Button to no avail as she found it too hilarious to retgone.
- Another of his hobbies involves his life-long passion to his self-created artstyle, the "kinetic aesthetic". Despite showing off his painting skills to the other deities (which involve him swinging on a rope tied around his waist and painting with each pass), they all considered his art too strange for their tastes (or downright mocking it, in the case of the Trollkaiger and other evil aligned gods), much to the iguana's anger.
- Nevertheless, he found a niche audience in the Council Of Cloudcuckooland, who think his art is the best ever. Overjoyed to find "real patrons of the arts", Dimitri has painted portraits of every Council member, which they display in their respective temples.
- During one of his discos, Mickey, Donald and Goofy accidently walked in after losing their luggage to the River Seine. Dimitri, knowing that they could get into a lot of trouble for "littering", grabbed his diving gear and retrieved the luggage for them. He now sometimes takes them, and their friends, on his cruse ship, though they cannot swim with him, as Donald and Goofy (along with Sora, who's not yet met Dimitri) take on aquatic forms whenever they are in the water for too long.
- Dimitri has learned of "Project: Alternate Gentaro" and has decided to become Mission Control for Bentley, Murray and Carmelita as they venture into the Friendship Asylum to save Sly.
Homsar, God of Gag Characters
Howard Finkel, God of Hammy Announcers
- Theme Song: Gaston
- Symbol: Decorative antlers
- Alignment: Chaotic Selfish
- Portfolio: Doing things unlike others, eating five dozen eggs every morning, expectorating, being hammy, Rated M for Manly, deserving Belle's affection
- Domains: Egotism, Adoration, Manliness, Pride
- Allies: Most of the simpleminded gods in the Pantheon, Frollo, Tohru Adachi
- Enemies: Beast
- Followers: LeFou
- Abhorrent Admirer to: Belle
- Through sheer narcissism and fan support, Gaston was able to ascend into the Pantheon. Many cheered. Some groaned. Belle and the Beast in particular were not happy. His first words upon ascending were: "Nobody ascends into the Pantheon like Gaston!"
- Gaston, ever the persistent, continues to have eyes for Belle (and she continues to turn down his advances). He is more wary of the Beast, and vows to one day get revenge, but instead of taking action, he mostly just mopes in the Pantheon's tavern and complains to Moe.
- Is sometimes known to barge into others' conversations and remark that, "No one can [relevant action] like Gaston!" Mickey Mouse and his friends got rather annoyed of it.
- Many people, however, mortal and god alike, tend to join in making these claims about Gaston.
- When he was a lad, he ate four dozen eggs every morning to help himself get large. But now that he's grown he eats five dozen eggs, and he's roughly the size of a barge.
- Is sometimes seen spending time with Claude Frollo.
- Gaston briefly entertained the notion of entering the House of Villains, but most of them couldn't stand his boasting and had him removed.
- He once remarked that it's not right for women to read, lest they start thinking. This did not sit well with any of the goddesses, and Gaston had to go into hiding for some time.
- The Disgraces know of Gaston's tale and see nothing wrong with his actions whatsoever.
- He's heard of Adachi's tale and sympathizes with him, pitying him as another man shunned by the woman he "deserved". As such, Gaston tends to invite Adachi to have drinks with him. Adachi thinks Gaston's an idiot, but won't turn down a free drink.
- Sick of Gaston's ego, the House of Music decided to remix his theme song to make it something less boastful. This was the result.
Isaac Washington, God of Swearing
- Demigod (with a voice of a Greater God)
- Symbol: A WWF/WWE Microphone
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: loud announcers, guys who weren't wrestling, those who've been announcers for more than forty years, Large Ham
- Domains: Wrestling, Announcements, Combat
- Allies: Jim Ross, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper...make that all wrestling gods in the Pantheon. Don LaFontaine.
- Followers: Tony Chimel, Lilian Garcia, Justin Roberts
- The Pantheon Wrestling Federation needed someone to announce the Gods who were coming in to fight. The Court of the Gods were interrupted by Howard Finkel introducing himself to them. They immediately agreed in giving him this position.
- He also announces matches and other fights that go on in the Pantheon. This has resulted in more gods coming in to see brawls, due to how loud his voice echoes throughout the Pantheon.
- Is the only wrestling god—outside Jim Ross—that Randy Orton won't RKO. This is due to the fact that Howard himself isn't a wrestler, and also because if he was down, who else would announce all of Orton's accomplishements?
Joey Styles, God of the Big "OMG!"
- Demi God
- Symbol: A Shotgun
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Boisterous Bruiser, Fucking Swearing, Bald of Awesome, Blaxploitation Parody, Dual Wielding Guns, Cowboy Cop
- Domain: Black People, Guns, Swearing
- Allies: Samuel L. Jackson, Sledge Hammer, Travis Touchdown
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Jill Valentine
- Enemies: Caleb Goldman, Albert Wesker,
- After his ascension, some of the Gods have wondered that he resembles Samuel Jackson. Isaac, however, snubs them for assuming such a theory.
- Goldman is really angry at the fact that Isaac, a friend of one of the AMS Agents (G) has ascended. The EFI President plans to eliminate him. Unknown to Isaac, Goldman may or may not be one of the few friends of Clement Darling that Papa Caesar mentioned.
- Has no problems shooting criminals on the spot. Sledge Hammer actually approves that one time he shot Papa Caesar in his right leg.
- Due to a certain incident, he will not say the word "motherfucker" to anyone who screwed their mother.
(Joseph Bonsigore, The Extreme Announcer, The Voice of ECW, The Unscripted, Uncensored Loose Cannon of Commentary)
King Gator, God of WTF Moments
- Symbol: The ECW Announcers Table.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: His Catch Phrase OH MY GOD!!, Saying whatever he wants and getting away with it, Being a Combat Commentator (With or Without a Partner), Yes Men.
- Domains: Commentary, Wrestling.
- His Boss (Technically): Vince McMahon.
- Allies: JR, Osaka, Joseph Joestar.
- Rivals: John Bradshaw Layfield, Tony Schiavone.
- His Ascension it's rather hard to say but a notable moment would be when Edge speared Foley through a flaming table at Wrestlemania. Though he's been doing it before that
- He has joined the PWF Commentary table and since he punched out JBL once. JBL wisely doesn't do anything that could piss him off.
- Has no problem calling matches by himself if all of his fellow broadcasters are unavailable.
- Whenever he screams his Catch Phrase, everyone in the pantheon knows some serious shit just went down.
- He is one of the very few English speaking Gods, that is considered to be an acceptable replacement for JR.
- Though lately he spends his days as Vice President for the Pantheon Digital Media Content making sure the gods, good or evil get the best clips that exemplifies their heroics or villainy.
- The only exception, as with everyone in the Pantheon, is the Disgraces.
(The Big-Lipped Alligator)
Lucina, Goddess of Impersonating Historical Figures
- Theme Song: "Let's Make Music Together"
- Symbol: A yellow oval with the writing "Big Lipped Alligator Moment", flanked on either side by His glorious smiling face.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Randomness, Crossdressing, Talking and Singing Animals
- Domains: Animal, Chaos, Trickery
- Ascended in a massive, freaky, suggestive all-singing-all-dancing show that nobody has ever talked about since. 'Cept Deadpool, but he's weird like that.
- Rumors still abound, however, that he still shows up and tries to convince various deities to do a dance number with him. These rumors remain unconfirmed, mostly because very few ever actually talk about them afterwards.
Navi, Goddess of Exposition
, Guardian Fairy)
Oscar Diggs, God of Stage Magic and Deceptive Appearances
(Oz, Oz the Great and Powerful, Oz the Great and Terrible, The (Wonderful) Wizard of Oz, Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs
Sora Naegino, Goddess of Acrobatics and Performance Art
- Demigod (but can appear to be a Greater God)
- Symbol: His head inside a cloud of smoke
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Stage Magic, Illusion, Deception, Pretending To Be Incredibly Powerful, Being Larger Than Life, Long Titles
- Domain: Stage Magic, Deception, False Divinity.
- Allies: Glinda The Good, Princess Ozma
- High Priestess: The Great And Powerful Trixie
- One day, The Great and Powerful Trixie (the previous holder of this position) was giving one of her magic shows, claiming as usual that "anything you can do, she can do better", when she was startled by the appearance of a gigantic, intimidating head in a pillar of smoke. The head introduced itself as The Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz, and unleashed an onslaught of magic blasts that made Trixie flee, certain that she was being confronted by a wrathful unstoppable deity. The Gods quickly figured out that this was naught but a trick of smoke and mirrors, and that the bolts of power were simple fireworks - but having beaten Trixie at her own game with an impressive performance, the magician was allowed to take her place in the Pantheon. Trixie was reduced to a rank of High Priestess, something which irks her greatly.
- After receiving the news, he crafted himself a hot-air balloon, said goodbye to the China Girl and all of his friends in Oz, and flew off to the Pantheon. While he's sometimes delved into his own tricks, he can sometimes be seen disguised as a lonely carriage rider to whomever wishes to see him.
- Has a very uneasy relationship with Elphaba Thropp. This is mostly because he accidentally created the Wicked Witch of the West. He also met up with the recently ascended Ozma and apologized for acting as a Wizard while she was the true ruler of Oz. Ozma has forgiven him (he never even knew about her during his time as the Wizard) and is rather delighted that he was able to fool two of the most powerful witches in Oz with nothing more than some parlor tricks.
Truman Burbank, God of Oblivious Stardom
- Symbol: The spirit of the Fool
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Circus Performers, Colorful Costumes, Perkiness, Never Losing Face Despite Having The Odds Highly Stacked Against Her, Surviving Training from Hell, Befriending Embittered Rivals
- Domains: Celerity, Community, Hope, Dream, Glory
- Allies: Ahiru
- The players of the Cirque du Soleil were the first to be considered for this position, but their services are still highly coveted in the mortal realm. Sora, the closest fictional counterpart (along with the rest of the people she converted along the way), was selected by virtue of her unshakeable persistence and, uh...remarkable flexibility. She was asked to follow one unbreakable condition before her ascension: clowns have to stay out of her acts, at all times.
- Not to be confused with the Keybearer or the Murderous Phantom bearing the same name.
Wii Fit Trainer, Goddess of Characters Coming In Out Of Nowhere and Exergames
- Symbol: The face of his love, made out of magazine cuttings
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Entire Lives That Turn Out To Be TV Shows (Trope Namer), Platonic Caves, Rage Against The Director, Mirrored Tomatoes, Those Locked Out of the Loop, Towns With Dark Secrets, Seemingly Ideal Lives That Prove Unfulfilling, Being Forced Down A Single Path In Life
- Domains: Inquisition, Liberation
- Is worried that the entire Tropes Pantheon might be a fake created by a bunch of people on the internet for entertainment...no, it couldn't be.
Ahiru/Princess Tutu, Goddess of Ballet
- Symbol: The Wii Fit Board
- Alignment: Chaotic Good bordering on True Neutral
- Portfolio: Characters Appearing From Out of Nowhere, Exercise Games, Yoga as a Fighting Style,Porcelain White Skin, Showing Her Stomach, Practicing Her Yoga Skills Without Foot Protection
- Domains: Yoga, Unexpected Characters
- Rivals: Mario, Kirby, Link, Mega Man
- One day, there were a host of videos for the Gods to learn how to do simple yoga poses. Suddenly, they met up with the Wii Fit Trainer...who proceeded to kick their asses with the use of the Warrior Yoga Pose and sending them flying. Mario, Link and Kirby are still reeling from that experience.
- Many of the gods are trying to wrap their heads around how exactly she got invited into the fourth Super Smash Bros. tournament. Some state that a higher power than Master Hand added her in... mostly because she would be the last person anyone would see fighting!
- Even more amazing is that somehow she got invited around the same time as Mega Man. How any of that happened, no one knows for sure (and Mario's not answering questions regarding the matter).
- When not in her temple, she's in the Academy, preparing her own yoga club so everyone can rest, stretch and relax. However, after the incident above, many make sure that they are heavily armed before they all start flying off into the sky.
- Thanks to her ascension, the House of Gaming now has a section for those wanting to burn calories yet still have fun. Many Gaming Gods are annoyed by this, but knowing that she's officially a fighter in Super Smash Bros. (and thus is capable of using a Smash Ball when she sees fit), no one voices their complaints in front of her.
Chris Mclean, God of Ignoring His Own Rules
- Quasideity Lesser Goddess in human form, Intermediate Goddess as Princess Tutu
- Symbol: A little yellow duck
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Love Freaks, Epic Ballet Dresses, The Power of Ballet
- Domain: Community, Craft, Hope, Animal
- Allies: Naegino Sora, Elena
- Enemy: Drosselmeyer
- Her ascension into the Trope Pantheon was welcomed by Schwarz Bruder and Ryu Hayabusa engaging in an epic battle... using electric guitars. It was an exhibition.
- Can now shift at will between duck, girl, and superhero ballerina ever since her ascension.
- She is eternally grateful for those who have preceded her: Anna Pavlova, Margot Fonteyn, Shirley MacLaine, and many others - and offers prayers for them daily before rehearsing.
Emmitt Nervend, God of Living Props
Matt, God of Amazingly Popular Cannon Fodder
- Theme Song: "I Wanna Be Famous"
- Symbol: An image of his own face
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Loving attention, self endorsement,a drama gueen and an absolute jerk, a gigantic ham, nothing is ever directly his fault
- Domains: Animated Reality Shows, Selfishness
- Enemies: The entirety of the Main House (even if they don't realize it), Uncle Howee.
- High Priest: Chef Hatchet
- Was ascended due to the success of his TV series, Total Drama. Upon arrival, Chris attempted to enter the Main House, but was rejected and now occupies the House of Theatre. Chris has hated the members of the Main House ever since.
- Actually has standards. He doesn't like airing out dirty laundry via reading someone else's diary and he pretty much cringed when he saw what Uncle Howee did with naysayers of his show (ie transform them into marionettes).
- The Trollkaiger have become interested in him for his trolling ways, except they declined when he decided to make a Reality Show about them and would not stop following them with cameras.
- As of late, a young mortal by the name of Topher (one of Chris's contestants) has tried sucking up to Chris since ascension, trying to usurp his place in the Pantheon. It has yet to actually work out for him, though.
Michael Crawford, Keeper of the Music of the Night
- Quasideity, but his followers assign him the importance of a a Greater God.
- Symbol: His games console
- Alignment: Unknown - he wasn't around for long enough for it to become clear.
- Portfolio: Becoming Much Loved By Fans Despite Dying After Approximately Ten Minutes Of Screentime, Tempting Death, Slash, Absurd Faux-Foreign Names
- Domains: Inquisition
- Allies: Mello, L
- Enemies: Light Yagami
- Matt showed up in pantheon after being assigned the role of God of Popular Cannon Fodder, only to stumble in the middle of a fight between Asura and his mentor Augus and get promptly squashed flat by stray debris on his first day. Despite the fact that gods can't be killed, he took so long to revive that the other gods began to wonder and went ahead and had a funeral. True to his title, despite having not been in the pantheon for more than a day before "dying", a disproportionate number of gods showed up to mourn him.
Natsuji Kijima, God of Rakugo
- Symbol: In his light aspect of Frank Spencer, a black beret; in his dark aspect of Erik, a white half-mask
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Romantic Fools and Villains Who Engender a LOT of Sympathy Despite Their Actions, Large Ham, Guilty Pleasures, Mr. Fanservice
- Domains: Craft, Theater, Love
- Allies: Andrew Lloyd Webber, who co-wrote the songs which allowed him to come into his full power; WALL•E, who was inspired by his early work.
- Followers: Almost every character/performer in a pop opera ever. Jareth the Goblin King also respects him, and his is the one voice that can bewitch evil divas.
- While a lovely singer and endearing performer in his light aspect, he's musical theater's answer to One-Winged Angel: When he lets his dark aspect emerge, he is stronger than the showiest Scenery Porn and able to twist audience sympathies with a single "Christine!"
- Permanently shares a psychic bond with the God of Obsessive Love, for he was the one who conferred Erik the power to make women forget how creepy he actually is.
- Dracula was so impressed by his voice that he attempted to turn him into a figurehead for Broadway domination. It backfired badly when the light aspect chose to fight back.
(Cancer Zodiarts, previously Pegasus Zodiarts)
Sir Robin, God of Charming Cowardice
- Quasideity as a normal human (Demigod as the Cancer Zodiarts and Intermediate God in Supernova mode)
- Symbol: His Zodiarts Switch next to a folded paper fan.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: completely evil under cheery facades, puns, crab-like monsters, being evil just because it was funny, stealing souls to power himself up, Trolls.
- Domains: Puns, Evil, Souls, Crabs.
- Allies: The Trollkaiger and all members of the Demonic Legion.
- Opposed by: Every single member of the Kamen Rider Club. Especially Ryusei Sakuta
- Made his way to the Pantheon with a cheery hello and a series of puns that made the Gods laugh...and then they collapsed into piles of bodies as Kijima stole their souls. He then went on a humongous rampage as a giant crab monster before being taken down by Kamen Rider Fourze and Meteor. He was about to get sent to the "Dark Nebula", but Terumi Yuki intervened, liking the boy's style of trolling. The Kamen Rider Club looked in fear.
- Laughed his ass off in regards to the alternate universe where Gentaro became evil due to Ryusei's actions. Then, he became silent when he learned what he was going through (namely, he had been significantly Nerfed and was easily beaten by his fellow Amanogawa High students)...and then shivered in absolute fear when he learned that "Alternate Gentaro" was in the Pantheon.
(Brave Sir Robin, The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir Lancelot)
Woolie, God of Hype
(Woolie the Liar)
Yusuke Fujisaki and Hime Onizuka and Gods of the Boke and Tsukkomi Routine and Straight Men
- Theme Song: Baddest (With Matt as Cryme Tyme)
- Rank: Demigod
- Symbol: His Hat and Dreadlocks with a Reboot pin. (Alternatively a sign that reads WHENS MAHVEL?)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Dreadlocks, Fighting games, Losing to Daigo at EVO, Turning down a threesome with two bisexual women for Marvel vs Capcom 3, Getting mad Hype, winning despite losing, Lies, Pie Theft, MAHVEL
- Domains: Hype, Video Games, Fighting Games, Let's Plays
- Allies: Matt and Pat, Any god associated with good fighting games
- The unthinkable event of MAHVEL finally happening ascended Woolie to the pantheon. To the irritation of Matt and Pat, Woolie instantly asked them when the next MAHVEL would be.
- Approves very strongly of Bayonetta's new hairstyle
- Is a fan of Kamen Rider and has watched at least Kabuto and W. Gentaro has stated he's going to befriend Woolie as soon as he watches Fourze, even if he doesn't like it.
- After many months, successfully completed his Nuzlocke run of Pokemon LeafGreen, at the final cost of ten his Pokemon. Upon his ascension he had a tearful reunion with the spirits of his fallen pokemon.
(Yusuke: Bossun. Hime: Onihime, Himeko)
- Symbol: The Sket Dan logo next to a field hockey cane with a Poppoman hat and googles on it.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- High Priest: Shinpachi Shimura
- Followers: Straight Man Natsuki Andou, Tenten, Huey Freeman
- Allies: Kyon, Twilight Sparkle, Asuna Kagurazaka, Houkago Tea Time, Onizuka-sensei.
- They ascended after the winning a Manzai contest in the pantheon and being the only god to not be stunned stupid by Mako's unusual logic by retorting almost instantly.
- They often find themselves at odds with the Council Of Cloud Cuckooland because of the latter's wackiness and they can't help but retort.
- Bossun finds himself avoiding Kimblee because of the latter share the same voice it's disturbing.
- They can be seen in the house of Heroes managing their SKET Dan.
- Himeko often goes into the House of Food to taste the next extremely strange flavor Pelolipop.
- Hime has recently been taken under the tutelage of Onizuka-sensei (no relation) because of her desire to become a teacher.