Pantheon: Theater Demigods And Quasideities
open/close all folders
Adam West, God of Those Who Parody Their Roles (The Grey Ghost, Mayor West, Catman, The Galloping Gazelle and many more)
- Demigod (but revered as an Intermediate God)
- Symbol: His 1960's Batman outfit
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: those casted in specific roles and parodying to almost Self-Deprecation levels. Self-Parody.
- Domains: Acting, Parodies
- Allies: Batman, Bruce Lee, Seth McFarlane, RL Stine, many Star Trek gods. Also has favors from every Batman god, good and bad.
- High Priests: George Takei and William Shatner.
- One day, Emmet, God of Lego, was preparing another LEGO Batman story, and decided to look into Batman's files. Upon watching the 1960's series, he decided to get Adam West to come up. Upon seeing Batman, Adam West humbly agreed. Thus Emmet personally built him a temple in the House of Theater, even creating a special level in the LEGO Batman game to replicate the old show.
- Adam's character fluctuates every now and then. He's either a star of an old show Batman used to watch (Grey Ghost), Mayor of Quahog (Mayor West), an old hero from a kid's show (either Catman or Galloping Gazelle), etc. Either way, it's a sight to be hold. The Council of Cloudcuckooland loves him for it.
- Has met up with Bruce Lee, due to a time during his Batman days where Bruce once met someone by the name of Kato. When gods learned about this role, they started watching the show again just to see Lee in action. Bruce...would rather not remember that part of his past.
- Is taken aback by many of the costumes that the Batman Rogue Galley wear: most specifically, he's amazed why the Joker doesn't have a white powdered mustache on. He also wonders why Batman has stopped dancing the Batusi.
- Whenever there's a production of a super hero parody in the House of Theater, you can bet that Adam West will be there.
Homsar, God of Gag Characters (Non-Sequitur Champion)
- Symbol: His bowler hat
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with occasional forays into Chaotic Stupid
- Portfolio: Acceptable Chaotic Stupidity, Talkative Loons, Non Seqiturs, Being Nonsensical
- Domains: Chaos, Madness
- Followers: Sir Not Appearing In This Film (Monty Python), Senor Cardgage (Homestar Runner)
- Allies: Ayumu Kasuga, Strong Sad
- Enemies: Strong Bad
- Is the child of a Chipwich and a cup of coffee.
- It isn't known for certain how he ended up ascending in the first place. Some say he was left here by aliens, or abandoned at least.
- He apparently always speaks in word salads, somehow, & rarely speaks English. His word salads is actually a lost language. Strong Bad found this out the the hard way... & lost it after doing a certain ritual.
Howard Finkel, God of Hammy Announcers (The Fink)
- Demigod (with a voice of a Greater God)
- Symbol: A WWF/WWE Microphone
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: loud announcers, guys who weren't wrestling, those who've been announcers for more than forty years, Large Ham
- Domains: Wrestling, Announcements, Combat
- Allies: Jim Ross, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper...make that all wrestling gods in the Pantheon. Don LaFontaine.
- Followers: Tony Chimel, Lilian Garcia, Justin Roberts
- The Pantheon Wrestling Federation needed someone to announce the Gods who were coming in to fight. The Court of the Gods were interrupted by Howard Finkel introducing himself to them. They immediately agreed in giving him this position.
- He also announces matches and other fights that go on in the Pantheon. This has resulted in more gods coming in to see brawls, due to how loud his voice echoes throughout the Pantheon.
- Is the only wrestling god—outside Jim Ross—that Randy Orton won't RKO. This is due to the fact that Howard himself isn't a wrestler, and also because if he was down, who else would announce all of Orton's accomplishements?
Joey Styles, God of the Big "OMG!" (Joseph Bonsigore, The Extreme Announcer, The Voice of ECW, The Unscripted, Uncensored Loose Cannon of Commentary)
- Symbol: The ECW Announcers Table.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: His Catch Phrase OH MY GOD!!, Saying whatever he wants and getting away with it, Being a Combat Commentator (With or Without a Partner), Yes Men.
- Domains: Commentary, Wrestling.
- His Boss (Technically): Vince McMahon.
- Allies: JR, Osaka, Joseph Joestar.
- Rivals: John Bradshaw Layfield, Tony Schiavone.
- His Ascension it's rather hard to say but a notable moment would be when Edge speared Foley through a flaming table at Wrestlemania. Though he's been doing it before that
- He has joined the PWF Commentary table and since he punched out JBL once. JBL wisely doesn't do anything that could piss him off.
- Has no problem calling matches by himself if all of his fellow broadcasters are unavailable.
- Whenever he screams his Catch Phrase, everyone in the pantheon knows some serious shit just went down.
- He is one of the very few English speaking Gods, that is considered to be an acceptable replacement for JR.
- Though lately he spends his days as Vice President for the Pantheon Digital Media Content making sure the gods, good or evil get the best clips that exemplifies their heroics or villainy.
- The only exception, as with everyone in the Pantheon, is the Disgraces.
The Joker, God of Evil Clowns, Crazed Laughter and Co-Founder of the GUAE Liebertarian Movement (Mistah J, Jack Napier, the Clown Prince of Crime, the Card With No Number, The Clown At Midnight, The Man Who Laughs, Agent of Chaos)
- Theme Music: This, this and this.
- Demi God
- Symbol: A Joker Card. Joker must have a clown face and smile.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil personified
- Portfolio: Madness, Murder (especially teen sidekicks), Madness, Arkham Asylum, Fourth Wall Awareness, Madness, Monster Clowns, Magnificent Bastards, Complete Monster, Madness, Refuge in Audacity, Dangerously Genre Savvy, Straw Nihilists, Nightmare Fuel, Madness, Convoluted Plans, Bad Bosses, Madness, Phony Origins, Interfering With People's Plans, Foe Yay, Madness, Happiness, Breakout Villains.
- Domains: Madness, Destruction, Death, Laughter, Chaos, Evil, Corruption, Deception, and did we mention Chaos?
- Would happily remind Kefka and co. that he was there first, and that none of them can claim to being Batman's arch rival.
- On the other hand, he does happily acknowledge that Kefka's Light of Judgment skit was a grand idea. The only issue? The Joker wasn't the one doing the burning. So he went and corrected that diminutive flaw in an otherwise great routine.
- May be more unpredictable than Haruhi, due to his semi-knowledge of the Fourth Wall.
- Has danced with the devil in the pale moonlight. Have you?
- Questions why you are at such high levels of sternness.
- Heath Ledger's (posthumous) portrayal of the Joker basically catapulted him into the realm where only the most godlike of beings dwell where he ousted Abaddon the Despoiler and took his title. His only purpose now is to tear down the established order the other deities try to maintain.
- Nobody knows whether The Joker plans it all out or makes it up as he goes along, but it is said that at the end of time he will bloodly ruin the Ur-Magnificent Bastard's plans. Possibly related is the story that he will destroy the Earth if Batman ever dies and is not immediately resurrected. Once met an innocent young demigoddess, got her to fall in love with him and stole her pantheon. When evil deities want to give each other nightmares, they tell Joker stories.
- He mostly spends his time in the Main House, but he tends to appear here as well in order to bring a few smiles... but not the kind of smiles that anybody wants!
- Is currently being scouted for a position as the 6th member of "Trollkaiger", designation Trollkai White.
- He is one of the few gods to be defeated by the Angry Video Game Nerd and is still having a hard time pooping out the shitty Batman games. Because of that, he is often seen with Freddy Kruger and Jason Voorhees, planning to get revenge on the Nerd.
- Frequently, pulls pranks on the other gods, good or bad. These pranks range from harmless to dangerous.
- One said prank involved prank calling Edward Elric as his dead mother. Than a little girl named Nina. He cracked up when halfway through the second call saying:
King Gator, God of WTF Moments (The Big-Lipped Alligator)
- Theme Song: "Let's Make Music Together"
- Symbol: A yellow oval with the writing "Big Lipped Alligator Moment", flanked on either side by His glorious smiling face.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Randomness, Crossdressing, Talking and Singing Animals
- Domains: Animal, Chaos, Trickery
- Ascended in a massive, freaky, suggestive all-singing-all-dancing show that nobody has ever talked about since. 'Cept Deadpool, but he's weird like that.
- Rumors still abound, however, that he still shows up and tries to convince various deities to do a dance number with him. These rumors remain unconfirmed, mostly because very few ever actually talk about them afterwards.
Maechen, God of Exposition Moments
- Symbol: His hat
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Giving Out Exposition When Asked About Locations, Talking About Dark Histories in a Calm Voice, Recurring Traveller, Walking the Earth, Rambling Old Man Monologue, Unsent, Former Trope Namer for Exposition Break.
- Domains: Exposition, Travel, Undead
- Followers: Kaepora Gaebora, The Wise Man and his Hat
- Allies: Tidus, Yuna, Auron, Lulu, Histoire, Nico Robin
- Enemies: None
- Maechen is really rarely inside his own temple. Instead, he travels across the Pantheon, appearing in any location he so chooses. Those interested can talk to him and he will talk about history of the Pantheon.
- When he visits the House of Knowledge, he seems to be with Nico Robin, learning about history from her.
- Maechen has a tendency to talk for a long time, to the point where it starts to get boring. You can interrupt him just fine, and he will let it be. No hard feelings.
- Some gods would make him stop talking not because they get bored, but because how calm he is when talking about even the darkest moments in the Pantheon.
- He usually avoids going to House of Life and Death as he is still an Unsent.
- No relation with Murdock, no matter how they might sound like.
- And that, as they say, is that.
Nagisa Furukawa, Goddess of Club Reformation (Nagisa Okazaki)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: A dango with Nagisa's barrettes
- Theme song: Dango Daikazoku, Nagisa, Nagisa Warm Piano Version, Nagisa ~ Farewell At the Foot of a Hill
- Portfolio: Nice Girl, Reforming the Drama club, Earn Your Happy Ending, All-Loving Heroine, Apologises a Lot, Character Development, Hair Antennae, Hair Decorations, First Girl Wins, Genki Girl, Held Back In School, Ill Girl, Tear Jerker
- Domains: School, Friendship, Sadness
- Allies: Fuko Ibuki, Rena Ryuugu, Natsu Dragneel, Estellise Sidos Heurassein, Reimu Hakurei, Teana Lanster, Asuna Kagurazaka, Nagisa Misumi, Juvia Lockser, Nami, Chifuyu Orimura, Yukari Tanizaki, Yui Ichii, Yuzuko Nonohara and Yukari Hinata, Houkago Teatime, Miku Kohinata, The house of theater
- Upon her ascension, Nagisa reformed the drama club in the house of theater and was joined by many other deities. However none of them get too close to Nagisa as the other deities know that Nagisa is already married and even if she wasn't they wouldn't want to see her immediately die after giving birth.
- Nagisa gets along well with other deities who restarted clubs that were on the verge of being disbanded such as Yui Ichii, Yuzuko Nonohara and Yukari Hinata and Houkago Teatime.
- Nagisa gets along well with the many other deities who sound like her such as: Rena Ryuugu, Estelle, Reimu Hakurei, Teana Lanster, Asuna Kagurazaka, Juvia Lockser, Nami, Chifuyu Orimura, Yukari Tanizaki and Natsu Dragneel (when he was a child).
- When Nagisa saw how much Rena loves trying to trying to take whatever she deems cute home, Nagisa was immediately reminded of how much Fuko loves trying to take her daughter Ushio home.
- Many deities are familiar with Nagisa's stories from when she was mortal because of how infamously heart wrenching her adult life was. Just talking about it has an almost supernatural effect to bring any deity talking about Nagisa's past to tears.
- Giving Nagisa alcohol is a bad idea due to her behaviour becoming reminiscent of a crazy person but it's admittedly amusing to see at the same time due to her craziness being the "funny haha" crazy as opposed to the "funny weird" crazy.
- It's not uncommon to hear Nagisa singing Dango Daikazoku to herself due to it being her favourite song. Some deities enjoy singing along with her because they think it's cute while others find it annoying because she does it all the time.
Navi, Goddess of Exposition (Annoying Fairy, Guardian Fairy)
- Theme Song: Navi's Flight
- Symbol: An exclamation point.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Exposition Fairies Who Don't Know When To Keep Quiet, Tutorials
- Domain: Knowledge, Oracle, Truth
- Followers: Omochao, Tippi, the Guild Master.
- Allies: Histoire, Reinforce Zwei, Yui
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Link.
- Hey! LISTEN! There's an "Edit" link at the top of the page! Click on it to add more notes for this character!
- She's very annoying!
- Was dating the Guild Master, but the rest of the Pantheon intervened when they spent the entire date parroting phrases back and forth.
- Link has told her several times to stop helping him. She continues to point out every person who comes within ten feet.
- Constantly told by her new fairy friend Yui to stop using "Yo Hey Look Listen" to notify her through Facebook Messenger.
Oscar Diggs, God of Stage Magic and Deceptive Appearances (Oz, Oz the Great and Powerful, Oz the Great and Terrible, The (Wonderful) Wizard of Oz, Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs)
- Demigod (but can appear to be a Greater God)
- Symbol: His head inside a cloud of smoke
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Stage Magic, Illusion, Deception, Pretending To Be Incredibly Powerful, Being Larger Than Life, Long Titles
- Domain: Stage Magic, Deception, False Divinity.
- Allies: Glinda The Good, Princess Ozma
- High Priestess: The Great And Powerful Trixie (Lulamoon)
- One day, The Great and Powerful Trixie (the previous holder of this position) was giving one of her magic shows, claiming as usual that "anything you can do, she can do better", when she was startled by the appearance of a gigantic, intimidating head in a pillar of smoke. The head introduced itself as The Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz, and unleashed an onslaught of magic blasts that made Trixie flee, certain that she was being confronted by a wrathful unstoppable deity. The Gods quickly figured out that this was naught but a trick of smoke and mirrors, and that the bolts of power were simple fireworks - but having beaten Trixie at her own game with an impressive performance, the magician was allowed to take her place in the Pantheon. Trixie was reduced to a rank of High Priestess, something which irks her greatly.
- After receiving the news, he crafted himself a hot-air balloon, said goodbye to the China Girl and all of his friends in Oz, and flew off to the Pantheon. While he's sometimes delved into his own tricks, he can sometimes be seen disguised as a lonely carriage rider to whomever wishes to see him.
- Has a very uneasy relationship with Elphaba Thropp. This is mostly because he accidentally created the Wicked Witch of the West. He also met up with the recently ascended Ozma and apologized for acting as a Wizard while she was the true ruler of Oz. Ozma has forgiven him (he never even knew about her during his time as the Wizard) and is rather delighted that he was able to fool two of the most powerful witches in Oz with nothing more than some parlor tricks.
Sam Puckett and Cat Valentine
Sam Puckett and Cat Valentine, Goddesses of Crossover Spin Offs (Cat: Caterina), (Sam: Samantha, Mama)
- Theme Gong: "Just Fine".
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Sam), Stupid Good (Cat)
- Symbol: A fatcake and a red velvet cupcake.
- Portfolio's: Popular characters getting their own show together
- (Sam): More Deadly Than The Male, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Cute Bruiser, Tsundere, The Big Girl, Combat Pragmatist, Comedic Sociopathy, Deadpan Snarker, Disappeared Dad, Karma Houdini, Loving Bullies, Progressively Prettier
- (Cat): Adorkable, Attention Deficit... Ooh, Candy!, Bunny-Ears Lawyer, Chickification, The Cutie, The Ditz, Only Known by Their Nickname, Mood-Swinger, Sweet Tooth, Took a Level in Dumbass
- Domains: Television, Crossovers, Comedy, Babysitting.
- Superior: Dan Schneider
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Jimmy Hopkins (for Sam).
- Opposed by:
- Odd Relationship With: Mr. Slave.
- Opposes: Every Disney Sitcom individual, despite the fact no one of them has been ascended yet (Both).
- Cat frequently impresses lots of sound-based gods not only with her amazing singing but also because she can talk for a long time on one breath, and don't even get her started about her brother.
- Mr Slave is very wary of Sam because while she and Cat both have a lot of experience babysitting he also knows that Sam once forced a bunch of kids into slave labour.
- Cat often sneaks into the house of food to try and steal a bunch of red velvet cupcakes. She's done this so many times that the house of food has put up a bunch of "Don't feed Cat" signs.
- Also, the houses of Knowledge and Technology has put up signs to beware of spouting Technobabble in front of Sam.
- If Sam has done something to you and and you want to one up her... DON'T!
- Sam: Mama doesn't play to get even, Mama plays to win!
Sora Naegino, Goddess of Acrobatics and Performance Art
- Symbol: The spirit of the Fool
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Circus Performers, Colorful Costumes, Perkiness, Never Losing Face Despite Having The Odds Highly Stacked Against Her, Surviving Training from Hell, Befriending Embittered Rivals
- Domains: Celerity, Community, Hope, Dream, Glory
- Allies: Ahiru
- The players of the Cirque du Soleil were the first to be considered for this position, but their services are still highly coveted in the mortal realm. Sora, the closest fictional counterpart (along with the rest of the people she converted along the way), was selected by virtue of her unshakeable persistence and, uh...remarkable flexibility. She was asked to follow one unbreakable condition before her ascension: clowns have to stay out of her acts, at all times.
- Not to be confused with the Keybearer, Dualist, or the Murderous Phantom bearing the same name.
Truman Burbank, God of Oblivious Stardom
- Symbol: The face of his love, made out of magazine cuttings
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Entire Lives That Turn Out To Be TV Shows (Trope Namer), Platonic Caves, Rage Against The Director, Mirrored Tomatoes, Those Locked Out of the Loop, Towns With Dark Secrets, Seemingly Ideal Lives That Prove Unfulfilling, Being Forced Down A Single Path In Life
- Domains: Inquisition, Liberation
- Is worried that the entire Tropes Pantheon might be a fake created by a bunch of people on the internet for entertainment...no, it couldn't be.
Wii Fit Trainer
Wii Fit Trainer, Goddess of Characters Coming In Out Of Nowhere and Exergames
- Symbol: The Wii Fit Board
- Alignment: Chaotic Good bordering on True Neutral
- Portfolio: Characters Appearing From Out of Nowhere, Exercise Games, Yoga as a Fighting Style,Porcelain White Skin, Showing Her Stomach, Practicing Her Yoga Skills Without Foot Protection
- Domains: Yoga, Unexpected Characters
- Rivals: Mario, Kirby, Link, Mega Man
- One day, there were a host of videos for the Gods to learn how to do simple yoga poses. Suddenly, they met up with the Wii Fit Trainer…who proceeded to kick their asses with the use of the Warrior Yoga Pose and sending them flying. Mario, Link and Kirby are still reeling from that experience.
- Many of the gods are trying to wrap their heads around how exactly she got invited into the fourth Super Smash Bros. tournament. Some state that a higher power than Master Hand added her in… mostly because she would be the last person anyone would see fighting!
- Even more amazing is that somehow she got invited around the same time as Mega Man. How any of that happened, no one knows for sure (and Mario's not answering questions regarding the matter).
- When not in her temple, she's in the Academy, preparing her own yoga club so everyone can rest, stretch and relax. However, after the incident above, many make sure that they are heavily armed before they all start flying off into the sky.
- Thanks to her ascension, the House of Gaming now has a section for those wanting to burn calories yet still have fun. Many Gaming Gods are annoyed by this, but knowing that she's officially a fighter in Super Smash Bros. (and thus is capable of using a Smash Ball when she sees fit), no one voices their complaints in front of her.
Woolie, God of Hype (Woolie the Liar)
- Theme Song: Baddest (With Matt as Cryme Tyme)
- Rank: Demigod
- Symbol: His Hat and Dreadlocks with a Reboot pin. (Alternatively a sign that reads WHENS MAHVEL?)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Dreadlocks, Fighting games, Losing to Daigo at EVO, Turning down a threesome with two bisexual women for Marvel vs Capcom 3, Getting mad Hype, winning despite losing, Lies, Pie Theft, MAHVEL
- Domains: Hype, Video Games, Fighting Games, Let's Plays
- Allies: Matt and Pat, Any god associated with good fighting games
- The unthinkable event of MAHVEL finally happening ascended Woolie to the pantheon. To the irritation of Matt and Pat, Woolie instantly asked them when the next MAHVEL would be.
- Approves very strongly of Bayonetta's new hairstyle
- Is a fan of Kamen Rider and has watched at least Kabuto and W. Gentaro has stated he's going to befriend Woolie as soon as he watches Fourze, even if he doesn't like it.
- After many months, successfully completed his Nuzlocke run of Pokemon LeafGreen, at the final cost of ten his Pokemon. Upon his ascension he had a tearful reunion with the spirits of his fallen pokemon.
Yusuke Fujisaki and Hime Onizuka
Yusuke Fujisaki and Hime Onizuka, Gods of the Boke and Tsukkomi Routine and Straight Men (Yusuke: Bossun. Hime: Onihime, Himeko)
- Symbol: The Sket Dan logo next to a field hockey cane with a Poppoman hat and googles on it.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- High Priest: Shinpachi Shimura
- Followers: Straight Man Natsuki Andou, Tenten, Huey Freeman
- Allies: Kyon, Twilight Sparkle, Asuna Kagurazaka, Houkago Tea Time, Onizuka-sensei.
- They ascended after the winning a Manzai contest in the pantheon and being the only god to not be stunned stupid by Mako's unusual logic by retorting almost instantly.
- They often find themselves at odds with the Council Of Cloud Cuckooland because of the latter's wackiness and they can't help but retort.
- Bossun finds himself avoiding Kimblee because of the latter share the same voice it's disturbing.
- They can be seen in the house of Heroes managing their SKET Dan.
- Himeko often goes into the House of Food to taste the next extremely strange flavor Pelolipop.
- Hime has recently been taken under the tutelage of Onizuka-sensei (no relation) because of her desire to become a teacher.
Ahiru, Goddess of Ballet (Princess Tutu, "Duck")
- Quasideity Lesser Goddess in human form, Intermediate Goddess as Princess Tutu
- Symbol: A little yellow duck
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Love Freaks, Epic Ballet Dresses, The Power of Ballet, Badass Pacifist, Genki, Plucky Girl, Hope Bringer, Idiot Hair
- Domain: Community, Craft, Hope, Animal
- Allies: Naegino Sora, Elena, Ryouna, Asuna Kagurazaka, Pearl
- Enemy: Drosselmeyer
- Her ascension into the Trope Pantheon was welcomed by Schwarz Bruder and Ryu Hayabusa engaging in an epic battle... using electric guitars. It was an exhibition.
- Can now shift at will between duck, girl, and superhero ballerina ever since her ascension.
- She is eternally grateful for those who have preceded her: Anna Pavlova, Margot Fonteyn, Shirley MacLaine, and many others - and offers prayers for them daily before rehearsing.
- She is rather afraid of Medusa Gorgon due of sounding like her. Though she is completely fine with Asuna.
- She is bit mixed on Ryouna. She is bit creep out by her, but admires how smoothly she can dance ballet.
Chris Mclean, God of Ignoring His Own Rules
- Theme Song: "I Wanna Be Famous"
- Symbol: An image of his own face
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Loving attention, self endorsement, a drama queen and an absolute jerk, a gigantic ham, nothing is ever directly his fault
- Domains: Animated Reality Shows, Selfishness
- Enemies: The entirety of the Main House (even if they don't realize it), Uncle Howee, Mordecai and Rigby.
- High Priest: Chef Hatchet
- Was ascended due to the success of his TV series, Total Drama. Upon arrival, Chris attempted to enter the Main House, but was rejected and now occupies the House of Theatre. Chris has hated the members of the Main House ever since.
- Actually has standards. He doesn't like airing out dirty laundry via reading someone else's diary and he pretty much cringed when he saw what Uncle Howee did with naysayers of his show (ie transform them into marionettes).
- The Trollkaiger have become interested in him for his trolling ways, except they declined when he decided to make a Reality Show about them and would not stop following them with cameras.
- As of late, a young mortal by the name of Topher (one of Chris's contestants) has tried sucking up to Chris since ascension, trying to usurp his place in the Pantheon. It has yet to actually work out for him, though.
- He seeks the powers granted by the Realm of Darthon, which let his rule-breaking reach its fullest extent. Mordecai and Rigby have agreed to keep the game away from him, as he reminds them of a Japanese reality show host that once tried to kill them.
Emmitt Nervend, God of Living Props
- Symbol: His own Smiling Face.
- Alignment: True Neutral, possibly
- Portfolio: Not Moving... Ever, Dressing Up as a Jaunty Dance Hall Chanteuse, Perpetual Scary Smiles, Running Gags, Nightmare Fuel Personified, Lacking Characterization.
- Domains: Comedy, Extras.
- Followers: Too many to count.
- He spends his free time not moving in places that you wouldn't expect him to be in, except in the House of Personality.
- Not much is known of him, except that he has run for public office at one point. Unfortunately, he doesn't have time to take characterization classes because of his job.
Michael Crawford, Keeper of the Music of the Night
- Symbol: In his light aspect of Frank Spencer, a black beret; in his dark aspect of Erik, a white half-mask
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Romantic Fools and Villains Who Engender a LOT of Sympathy Despite Their Actions, Large Ham, Guilty Pleasures, Mr. Fanservice
- Domains: Craft, Theater, Love
- Allies: Andrew Lloyd Webber, who co-wrote the songs which allowed him to come into his full power; Wall-E, who was inspired by his early work.
- Followers: Almost every character/performer in a pop opera ever. Jareth the Goblin King also respects him, and his is the one voice that can bewitch evil divas.
- While a lovely singer and endearing performer in his light aspect, he's musical theater's answer to One-Winged Angel: When he lets his dark aspect emerge, he is stronger than the showiest Scenery Porn and able to twist audience sympathies with a single "Christine!"
- Permanently shares a psychic bond with the God of Obsessive Love, for he was the one who conferred Erik the power to make women forget how creepy he actually is.
- Dracula was so impressed by his voice that he attempted to turn him into a figurehead for Broadway domination. It backfired badly when the light aspect chose to fight back.
Natsuji Kijima/Cancer Zodiarts
Natsuji Kijima, God of Rakugo (Cancer Zodiarts, previously Pegasus Zodiarts)
- Quasideity as a normal human (Demigod as the Cancer Zodiarts and Intermediate God in Supernova mode)
- Symbol: His Zodiarts Switch next to a folded paper fan.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: completely evil under cheery facades, puns, crab-like monsters, being evil just because it was funny, stealing souls to power himself up, Trolls.
- Domains: Puns, Evil, Souls, Crabs.
- Allies: The Trollkaiger and all members of the Demonic Legion.
- Enemies: Every single member of the Kamen Rider Club. Especially Ryusei Sakuta/Kamen Rider Meteor, Gracia.
- Made his way to the Pantheon with a cheery hello and a series of puns that made the Gods laugh...and then they collapsed into piles of bodies as Kijima stole their souls. He then went on a humongous rampage as a giant crab monster before being taken down by Kamen Rider Fourze and Meteor. He was about to get sent to the "Dark Nebula", but Terumi Yuki intervened, liking the boy's style of trolling. The Kamen Rider Club looked in fear.
- Laughed his ass off in regards to the alternate universe where Gentaro became evil due to Ryusei's actions. Then, he became silent when he learned what he was going through (namely, he had been significantly Nerfed and was easily beaten by his fellow Amanogawa High students)...and then shivered in absolute fear when he learned that "Alternate Gentaro" was in the Pantheon.
- Was very shocked after he found out that his worst enemy Ryusei Sakuta had managed to ascend into the pantheon as he will prepare himself to exact his revenge after his humiliating downfall by him.
Sir Robin, God of Charming Cowardice (Brave Sir Robin, The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir Lancelot)
- Symbol: Black chicken
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Lovable Cowards, Arthurian Characters, Running Away, Theme Song, Nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor, nearly stood up against the Chicken of Bristol, personally wet himself in the Battle of Badon Hill
- Domains: Theater, Cowardice, Fun
- Allies: The Monty Python, the Spanish Inquisition, Luigi?, Rincewind
- Opposed by: Robin (Just annoyed at him because people often mistake the Boy Wonder for Sir Robin's expertise), "Robin" (not their actual name, just an alias that's easily confused with Brave Sir Robin)
- Ascended to the Pantheons as he plummets into the Gorge of Eternal Peril for not knowing the Capital of Assyria.
- Later found his grail: musical theater!
- Not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways. Definitely was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken, or to have his kneecaps split and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled. And of course, he faces these dangers bravely: Having his head smashed in, his heart cut out, his livers removed, his bowels unplugged, his nostrils raped, his bottoms burned off, and his penis—
Robin: "That's—that's, uh... That's enough flavor text for now, lads. Looks like there's dirty work afoot."
- Suffered some brief embarresment when he found out that Shinji Ikari withstood all the punishment mentioned in the above flavour text while explaining that he would not run away. This forced him to go on quest where food was short and he had to eat his minstrels.
- And there was much rejoicing.
Yui Ichii, Yuzuko Nonohara and Yukari Hinata
Yui Ichii, Yuzuko Nonohara and Yukari Hinata, Goddesses of Schoolgirl Series (Yuzu)
- Theme song: Se-no! and Affection
- Yui: TekiPaki
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, sometimes Chaotic Stupid (Yuzuko and Yukari), Neutral Good (Yui)
- Symbol: A computer with a pink, blue and yellow hair nearby
- Portfolio: Schoolgirl Series, Curtains Match The Windows, Threesome Subtext, Triang Relations, Comic Trio, Alphabetical Theme Naming,
- Yui: Only Sane Man, Tsurime Eyes, Cloudcuckoolander's Minder, Deadpan Snarker, Even the Girls Want Her, Tsundere, Straight Man
- Yuzuko: Genki Girl, Tareme Eyes, Ditzy Genius, Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!, Meganekko, Cloudcuckoolander, Technicolor Eyes, Expressive Hair, Idiot Hair
- Yukari: You Gotta Have Blue Hair, The Ditz, Hime Cut, Cloudcuckoolander, Friend to All Living Things, Proper Tights with a Skirt, Sleepyhead
- Domains: School, Daily Life, Comedy
- Allies: Houkago Teatime, Konata Izumi, Patricia Martin, Yutaka Kobayakawa, Hiyori Tamura, Haruka Takayama and Yuu Sonoda, Chiyo Mihama, The Pantheon's Academy, Nagisa Furukawa, The Tenants of Hidamari Apartments
- High Priestesses: The cast of Yuru-Yuri
- Yui, Yuzuko and Yukari are frequent visitors to the Pantheon's academy as they enjoyed their own school in the mortal realm and wanted to continue having fun at school. They were also hoping to try and start up the Data Processing Club again.
- The trio can sometimes be found near the house of Technology as it has the best Wi Fi for them to surf the internet and learn about random things. The staff of the academy is impressed by The Trio's use of a club by turning it into something arguably better than its original use.
- Some deities have told the trio that the point of the Data Processing Club was originally a typing club, but they don't care because learning about random things is a lot more fun to them.
- Yuzuko and Yukari get along well with those who sound like them such as Ako Shirabe, Xenovia Quartia and Tedeza Rize. Yui is a little disappointed that no one who sounds like her is in the pantheon but she's said it's not big deal to her.
- There is a theory floating around the pantheon that Yui is actually crazy and Yuzuko and Yukari are just sock puppets. Yui, Yuzuko and Yukari have yet to become aware of this but Yuzuko and Yukari would probably laugh super hard about it or give a blank expression and Yui would probably proceed to ask said deities if they're stupid.
- Yui: "Ahouka?!"note
- The shippers for Yui, Yuzuko and Yukari are very divisive. Some deities want Yui and Yukari to get together, some ship Yuzuko and Yui, some ship Yuzuko and Yukari and some even want the trio to become a threesome.
- Yukari would like it if others wouldn't confuse her for Yukari Kohinata, Hinata Hyuuga or Yukari Yakumo although she doesn't mind as much if they confuse her for the first 2 because Yukari gets along really well with them.
- Strangely enough, Yui doesn't mind when others mistake her for Yui Hirasawa because her energy and silliness are very reminiscent of Yuzuko. It's for this reason that Yui Hirasawa and Yuzuko get along as well as they do.
- Yui gets along really well with Mio Akiyama as she is also the Straight Man to two really silly people. Both of them are surprised they've managed to stay for so long after putting up with Yui and Ritsu and Yuzuko and Yukari's antics. Yui and Mio are glad that they were Childhood Friends with one of them.note
- Yuzuko and Yukari have a habit of showing their love to Yui by acting perverted at Yui, by this point Yui is used to it and she'll usually respond by playing along or by bonking Yuzuko (not Yukari as well, Yay favouritism).
The Tenants of Hidamari Apartments
Yuno, Miyako, Hiro, Sae, Nori and Nazuna, Goddesses of Iyashikei (Yuno: Yunocchi, Miyako: Miya, Nori: Norippe, Norisuke)
- Theme songs: Sketch Switch, Hatena de Wasshoi, Dekiru Kanatte Hoshimittsu, Open Canvas and Kimagure Jan, Ken, Pon!
- Symbol: 6 paintbrushes behind the Hidamari Apartments sign surrounded by an x, a cat paw, a hair bun accented with curly hair, a pair of glasses, Nazuna's hairbands and a computer mouse
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Miyako, Nori) Neutral Good (Sae, Nazuna) Lawful Good (Yuno and Hiro)
- Portfolio: (All): Tastes Like Diabetes, Moe, Wideface
- (Yuno): The Ingenue, Nice Girl, Hair Decorations, Hard Work Hardly Works, Height Angst, Hollywood Tonedeaf, Sleepyhead
- (Miyako): Genki Girl, Genius Ditz, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, Does Not Like Shoes, Brilliant but Lazy, Big Eater
- (Hiro): Nice Girl, Odango Hair, Weight Woe, Team Chef, Expressive Hair, Red-Headed Hero
- (Sae): Meganekko, You Gotta Have Blue Hair, Bifauxnen, Blind Without 'Em, Deadpan Snarker, Most Writers Are Writers, Urban Legend Love Life
- (Nori): Dead Pan Snarker, Innocently Insensitive, Moment Killer, You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- (Nazuna): Shrinking Violet, Dude Magnet, Parental Abandonment, A-Cup Angst, Character Development,
- Domains: Art, Dailylife, Happiness
- Allies: (All): Houkago Teatime, Yui Ichii, Yuzuko Nonohara and Yukari Hinata, The house of Craft
- Enemies: Yuno Gasai
- Whenever a deity is feeling some kind of negative emotion, they'll frequently hide outside the Hidamari Tenants' temple and watch whatever they're doing as their complete normalcy seems to have a healing effect of sorts and they become a lot more relaxed.
- The tenants of Hidamari apartments are frequent visitors to the house of craft as all of them are skilled artists and want to keep getting better at their craft.
- On top of visiting the house of craft, Sae in particular likes the peace and quiet of their temple as the peace and quiet is a big help when she's writing a story.
- The girls are somewhat infamous around the pantheon as Whenever the girls do something even remotely cute, they will inevitable shatter someone's nutbladder (regardless of whether they're near the girls or not).
- When someone does something, regardless of what it is, there's a high chance any of the girls' faces will become a lot wider for no apparent reason. Many deities have named this phenomenon: Wideface.
- The girls were surprised to find how many other deities sound like them. So far, the list is: Yuno sounds like Blanc, Chihiro Kosaka, Nagisa Momoe and Nyarko, Miyako sounds like Mami Tomoe, Yagyuu, Vivio Takamachi, Yuuno Scrya and Len, Sae sounds like Marisa Kirisame, Hiro sounds like Mikuru Asahina, Nori sounds like Asuka and Nazuna sounds like Maka Albarn.
- Yuno has heard stories about another known as Yuno and upon hearing about why Yuno should stay far away from Yuno, she decided to make much less frequent visits to the houses of emotion and love.
- Although, she secretly feels somewhat sorry for Yuno because about much of the rest of the pantheon shares her sentiments and feels that Yuno must feel lonely. There's no way that Yuno is going to let the other Yuno know that she pities her because there's a high probability that Yuno would kill her.
- Not that this has stopped Yuno attempting to take Yuno's life due to her fears that many deities and Yukkiteru (especially) will confuse the two.
- Fortunately a lot of deities have sworn to protect Yuno as they enjoy the peace the her and her friends bring and due to her lack of villainous qualities.
- Sae Kashiwagi can sometimes be seen trying to bully Sae due to the both of them sharing the same name and also because Sae is an Alpha Bitch and has yet to do any bullying.
- Yuno found herself getting along well with Yayoi Kise due to the both of them having a delicate personality.
- The girls have noticed some physical similarities between themselves and the Puella Magi and after hearing about the sadness and death that happens in their world on a daily basis, the girls had a hard time believing that their worlds were designed at the same location and by the same person.
- Miyako in particular had a particularly bad reaction to finding out how Mami in particular died, mostly due to their aforementioned vocal similarities.
- It's not uncommon to find Miyako in the house of sports due to her athletic talents.
- Hiro can sometimes be trying all sorts of methods to try and lose weight from wearing extra warm clothes during hot weather to eating diet food.