open/close all folders
The GuardsShould anything go wrong, these are the Gods that check this area of the Pantheon.
Lightning Farron, the Goddess With a Mission from God (Clair/Eclair, Sergeant, Light, Warrior Goddess, the Savior, Paradigm Commando)
- Theme Song: "Blinded by Light" (Final Fantasy XIII Battle Theme).
- Greater Goddess, bordering on Overdeity
- Symbol: Her Blazefire Saber and Crimson Blitz swords crossed together.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Graceful Ladies in Battle, Mostly Shown Frowning Showing a Sweet Personality Deep Down, Protective of Her Sister, Those Broken on the Inside, Eventually Warming Up to Others, Wielding Guns Then Swords, Summoning her Eidolon, Odin (first game only), Kicking Everything Down All by Herself, Slaying Creatures Worthy of Divinity.
- Domains: Coldness, Action, Faith, Duty.
- Rival: Sora.
- Enemies: YHVH, Seymour Guado, Lord Chaos, Caius Ballad, Polygon Man
- Having completed her duties as the Savior, Lightning thought she could return to the new world with everyone. However, she still had some duties to keep an eye on the gods in the Fallen. Lightning knew better than to question the Main House (she did mention it was better than in the House of Faith seeing the internal struggle with YHVH) so she made a seat in the Fallen to keep an eye on the souls, alongside Gabranth. On the plus side, she gets to see her sister, Serah every now and then in the mortal world.
- Pit looked at Lightning with interest, because Lightning's voice reminded him of Palutena, minus her gadfly-like behavior. Pit usually visits her in the Fallen now. Lightning admits it makes guarding less lonely.
- Lightning also goes along well with Liara T'soni for the same reason.
- Lightning took one good look at Phineas Flynn and thought she heard the voice of Hope from him. Phineas took this in stride and began talking about all the gadgets and inventions he was planning. Isabella also comes to visit from time to time.
- While not allowed in the House of Faith proper, she has made kinship with Artix von Krieger and Michael Carpenter. The former is due to their rescuing of souls as their mission, especially since Artix's powers comes from the spirits he saves from evil. The latter is due to Michael's never-wavering faith in god and the fact that there are holy beings that help give him some nice coincidences along the way.
- To date, every chapter in the story of her life has been in service to one higher power or another. Though in service to the fal'Cie, she had chosen to defy that fate and strive for independence. The consequences of that choice have weighed heavy and so she is resigned to follow the commands of others.
- Although once on opposite sides of a cosmic war, the Savior and the Judge hold no grudges against one another and keep a professional relationship in their duties. Lighting guides those who may rise from the Fallen, while Hell's Watchdog ensures no one else follows before their time.
- She was one of the first two victims of Polygon Man's Second Battle Royale. What he did with Lightning was pit her in a battle with Sora, and forced the unsuspecting Keybearer into his Space Paranoids armor, causing her to mistake him as a Sanctum Official and trigger a rivalry between the two.
- Shortly afterwards, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon were pitted against each other (which was foiled due to their previous alliance). Lightning declared war on Polygon Man as retaliation. Aided by the ascended participants of the original Battle Royale (plus Sora, Riku, and Dante Sparda), she defeated Polygon Man and helped Master Hand return to it's rightful spot in the pantheon.
- Chance of Redemption: Unneeded. The Main House wishes that all Gods have a chance to be redeemed, or at least be able to return to the mortal world. Lightning's role is to assist them when they've earned their chance.
Gabranth, Hell's Watchdog (The EXecutioner, The Judge Magister, Noah fon Ronsenberg)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Helmet.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Porfolio: Dual Wielding, Armor, Evil Twins, Sudden Bursts of Power, Warriors Possessing Speed and Power, Unwavering Loyalty, Hatred, Acting as Judge, Jury, and Executioner.
- Domains: Judgment, Loyalty, Law.
- Followers: None, even those who wish to follow him are turned away.
- Allies: Chaos, Jecht, Eiki Shiki, Captain America, Harvey Dent.
- Rivals: Cosmos and her Warriors of Order.
- Enemies: Balthier.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Law.
- Not actually a member of the House of the Fallen itself, he was appointed to guard the gates of the House by Chaos. Anyone who tries to return to their seat without earning redemption deals with him. Or rather, he deals with them.
- Chance of Redemption: Unneeded, this has become a secondary position since he now works two jobs. The paper work for the change was approved by Chaos and he operates mainly in the House of Justice as the God of Violent Judgement.
The InstructorThe one who trains the Fallen to unlearn their bad habits.
Valvatorez, Instructor of the Fallen Gods (Tyrant Valvatorez, Valzy, Mr. Vampire, Mr. Weirdo, Prinny Instructor)
- Theme Song: Arcadian Vampire, Unflyable Wings, Sparking (when raving about sardines), (Naked Requiem should he ever regain his Tyrant powers)
- Greater God (Overdeity should he ever regain his Tyrant powers)
- Symbol: His twin snake emblem
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral with good leanings
- Portfolio: Promises, Non blood sucking vampires, sardine-based nutrition, ties of camaraderie, respected Prinny Instructor, master of uplifting speeches, Noble Demon, spirit and fortitude.
- Domains: Law, Vampires
- Allies: Fenrich, Artina, Monkey D. Luffy, Adell, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Princess Luna, Midna, Rachel Alucard, Adrian Tepes, Rika Furude, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Axel (on a good day).
- Enemies: YVHV, Lucifer.
- Rivals: Zetta.
- Thanks to testimony from Zetta about Valvatorez was much more powerful than he lets on, namely that he canonically is nearly equal in power to the Nipponverse big three (all greater gods residing in the house of life and death, otherness, and theatre respectively) despite his de-powered state, he was promoted to the Main House.
- Although Fenrich, his loyal servant, was happy to see his lord move up the ranks, Fenrich is already plotting to push his lord further, stating that his lord should not be second to any god. However, Val is more concerned about upholding his duties as God of Promises than anything else.
- Though to further these plans, Fenrich has persuaded Valvatorez to see about getting himself a spot in the Pantheon, which eventually happened.
- Ever since his promotion, there have been some dreadful rumors being spread about him, namely one that his Tyrant state is every bit as powerful as Tyrant Overlord Baal.
- Currently unknown if he or Flandre Scarlet is the strongest vampire in the pantheon.
- During his spare time, Valvatorez can often be found in the House of Food proclaiming the benefits of sardines and sharing his vast knowledge on them. Most try to ignore him, though some are rather curious about his claim that sardines have allowed him to still be powerful without the need of blood.
- Defeating Fear the Great has earned him the respect of other gods who fight against evil gods and their creations, though Valvatorez remains modest, saying that it was a joint effort by his comrades in his Hades Party and that it was to fulfill his promises. That said, Asura has invited him to join his task force to defeat Gohma Vlitra.
- Speaking of Fear the Great, there have been rumors that YHVH was behind its creation. Regardless of whether he was behind it or not, his MO matches the God who created Fear the Great and has thus become Val's enemy.
- Although Valvatorez admires that Pinkie Pie is also a strong believer in keeping promises, the two have an ongoing argument over what the last line of a planned Official "Pantheon Promise" Swear should be; Pinkie in favor of "Stick a cupcake in my eye" and Valvatorez in favor of "Stick a sardine in my eye". However, the Swear in general has yet to be approved by the rest of the Pantheon and everyone hopes that it stays that way.
- He also gets along rather well with Fluttershy since she's helping him with the Prinnies who've redeemed themselves, though she gets a little frightened when he becomes boisterous.
- After learning of Princess Luna's role as the Princess of the Night, Val has become good friends with her and has vowed to protect the moon for her and Fenrich's sake. While Fenrich does not want Val to be making more friends and promises, he at least (begrudgingly) respects Luna as the moon is very important to him.
- Recently, he requested to head the reformation of fallen gods and gods looking to be redeemed in Purgatory, handing in a resume that detailed his history as a Prinny Instructor. He was granted his request after seeing his impressive track record, particularly the 119.9% success rate of his Zettai Prinny Project.
- And now, here he is. Though his loyal servant Fenrich first thought Valvatorez was being demoted to the Fallen and was going to fly into a rage, before Valvatorez told him the real situation. Nevertheless, Fenrich still isn't thrilled.
- His track record of success is quite good, although it has much to do with new evidence coming to light regarding said characters.
- On the subject of Prinnies, he's quick to remind them that they must not let their ascension get to their heads as they still need to fulfill their duty for them to reincarnate and will not allow any slacking.
- Due to the canonicity of certain endings, his transformation into Tyrant is only a matter of time.
- Due to his experience in successfully rebelling against psychotic gods, he was amongst the first to be recruited to fight in "The Pantheonic Rebellion". He plans to take part in the "Deep Strike" front and by then, his Tyrant state will have awakened.
- After regaining his Tyrant status, he recently became the head Vampire Lord of "The Children of the Night", a rather informal group consisting of the most powerful vampires in the pantheon. In fact, being the strongest is the condition for entering, which has managed to humilate Dracula.
- The Belmont family considers him a vampire not worth hunting due to a combination of actually being harmless and friendly when off the clock and due to him being massively off the charts in terms of raw power, even dwarfing the dreaded Gabriel Belmont in terms of power.
- Also gets along well with Sora, due to him also being a strong believer in keeping promises, as well as ties of camaraderie.
- Though not by his choice, has been nominated for largest ham ever.
- Upon seeing the ways that Popeye and Soda Popinski gain power from their respective favorite food and drink, Valvatorez has suggested to them that they start eating sardines instead, and become even more powerful. Neither have taken him up on that.
- Also has seats in the Main House and the House of Justice.
- Chance of Redemption: Unneeded. Valvatorez was assigned to this position to serve as the Instructor of the Fallen, to teach them how to better themselves that they can leave this place and return to the Pantheon or the mortal plane.
The PatronThe one who assembles the Fallen Gods.
The Fallen, Patron of all Fallen Gods and God of Lucifer Metaphors (Megatronus Prime, The First Decepticon)
- Lesser God (Greater God when acting in the lands of the Fallen)
- Symbol: A stylized version of his own head as it appears in universal stream designate Primax.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Those who are on Fire, Transformation, Betrayal, being All There in the Manual.
- Domains: Chaos, Destruction, Entropy, Mechanus.
- Followers: Every non-ascended Decepticon in existence (in the live-action continuity only), The Fallen from The Binding of Isaac, Lucemon
- Superior: Unicron (the reason for his fall in first place).
- Ally: Megatron.
- Enemy: Primus
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Evil. Boss and benefactor of this House.
- A devout follower of Unicron, having fallen from the service of Primus.
- Used to be God of Entropy, until got a bit distracted by his new master.
- Would also fit in nicely in the Villains pantheon, but with a name like his, he is placed here for the sake of convenient filing.
- Despite what others may tell you, he's been Unicron's minion all along. In all continuities. During The Transformers: The Movie he was... out shopping for... lychees.
- Chance of Redemption: Will be redeemed if he: A. renounces Unicron and returns to the service of Primus, B. manages to successfully kill an Optimus Prime, or C. when he is the only one left in the Fallen, and thus there is nobody for him to be Patron of.
The Fallen GodsThose who suffered bad fates in the Pantheon.
Fallen Greater Gods
Polygon Man, Former Replacement God of Inter Continuity Crossover and Failed Mascots (Polygonal Mastermind)
- Fallen Greater God
- Symbol: His face with a yellow glint in his eye.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: potential mascots that didn't make the cut, those who were completely unexpected, thinking he is a god, personifying a videogame console and its potential.
- Former Domains: Crossovers, Mascots.
- Allies: Caius Ballad, Master Xehanort, Doctor Nefarious
- All who participated in his tournament which includes: Sackboy, Sly Cooper, Parappa, Kratos, Radec, Heihachi Mashima, Dante (the other one though), Daniel Forteseque, Nathan Drake, Zeus, Issac, Ratchet, Nariko, Raiden (Metal Gear), Cole MacGrath (both Good and Evil), Jak and Daxter, Kat.
- Non-participant enemies: Sora, Riku, Lightning, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Master Hand.
- Membership: None, formerly the Grand United Alliance of Evil (membership revoked).
- Was demoted to the fallen after Master Hand returned to his seat as the God of Inter Continuity Crossover.
- When Master Hand was in the Fallen, the seat was empty for a time. However with the advent of a huge merging of worlds that caused many of its participants to obtain their own houses, it was necessary to bring the boss of this land into the Pantheon as a (replacement) God until the passing of the fourth Super Smash Bros. tournament came. Since Master Hand returned to his seat, Polygon Man was forced by Fluttershy in Saddle Rager mode with THE STARE, Chuck Norris's Roundhouse Kick and Segata Sanshiro's explosive throw to go to the Fallen,
- Those who manage to defeat Polygon Man are blessed with something known as "All-Star Power". Its ability is used for different things, depending on how it is applied ranging from fueling vehicles to go faster, or even giving others temporary power boosts. so far 15 godsnote have passed this test.
- What triggered the start of his road to downfall was when Polygon Man infamously pitted Sora and Lightning together and evoked Light's anger by putting Sora into his Space Paranoids armor without him knowing, causing her to believe that he is a member of the Sanctum and triggering a rivalry between the two.
- After the failed battle with Sora and Lightning, Polygon Man, taking advantage of his Greater God status, ascended Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon into the Pantheon himself. He forced them to battle as the second event of Polygon Man's Battle Royale: Round 2, but unfortunately for him, they refused as they had been tricked into fighting each other before, and would not fall for the same trick a second time. The two joined with Polygon Man's other enemies and vowed to put a stop to his schemes.
- After hearing that his former prodigies, Solid Snake and Cloud Strife, had joined Master Hand's tournament instead of his own, Polygon Man crashed one of his tournaments and challenged him one-on-one. Master Hand had proven to be the superior one, and sent him packing.
- Chance of Redemption: If Master Hand resigns again. Otherwise, no.
Fallen Intermediate Gods
Dex Stewart/Masked Rider
Dex Stewart, God of Extremely Poor Adaptations (Masked Rider, Prince Dex)
- Fallen Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Masked Rider symbol itself and his pet Ferbus.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Extremely Poor Adaptations, Canon Discontinuity, Henshin Heroes, "Ectophase Activate", Kiai, Being Raised by his Grandfather, Amusing Aliens, Ridiculous Censorship Up to Eleven, Stock Footage, Production Problems That Never Got Fixed, Aesops, Being the Owner of a Widely Hated Pet.
- Domains: Good, School, Adaptations (Failed).
- Headbutting Heroes With: Most of the Ascended Toku Heroes (especially Kotaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black (RX) (his Japanese Counterpart), and is one-sided at their side, not his).
- Enemies: Every single member of the Demonic Legion.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Good.
- Graduated from the Toku Base in a strange way. Unlike the others, this graduation is not a promotion to the Pantheon proper but rather a demotion to The Fallen for representing a failed adaptation despite his heroic actions (like everyone in the Toku Base).
- Forms part of a brigade of Masked Riders consisting of himself and his misnamed ancestors.
- When injured, he occasionally transforms briefly into Kotaro Minami, Asou Masaru, or Segawa Kouji for reasons unknown. This has not made him popular with the actual Kotaro, Asou, and Kouji, who are rather insulted by the association with this oaf.
- "No, Alpha 5 was not built on Edenoi".
- Chance of Redemption: As paraphrased by Deadpool himself:
Sorry Dex, but since your show is too mangled, even by the standards of the Toku Base, you're not going to get off of this pesky place (albeit you're still allowed to visit the Pantheon sometimes).
- In other words, zilch.
Father, The Degraded Villain and Fallen God of Child Haters (Benedict Uno)
- Fallen Intermediate God
- Symbol: His own Silhouette on fire.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Degraded Villains, Child Haters, Evil Is Burning Hot, Unfavorites, Moral Myopia, Pipes, Badasses, Evil Is Hammy, Clothes That Gain Fire Powers, Broken Haughties, Card Carrying Villains, Cowardly Lions, Villainous Woobies, Evil Uncles, Freudian Excuses, Family Revelations.
- Domains: Family, Evil.
- Allies: Every Evil Deity in the House of Family.
- Enemies: Every Good Deity in the House of Family and every children in the Pantheon.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Evil.
- Started of as a very threatening villain, however, as the time passes, his coolness is degraded to the point of becoming a shadow of his former self, demoting to The Fallen in instants.
- However don't think that because he's a degraded villain that he's a Harmless Villain, as he can still be a serious threat when angered.
- Inherited the evil aspects of his own father, but even he knows that Grandfather is Eviler Than Thou. So he recurred to an Enemy Mine with Numbuh Zero, his brother, only to cower when his motivation lost.
- Even he's disgusted for the abuse methods of Peter Griffin, Teppei Houjou and Hayate's parents. In fact, he qualifies their actions as classless.
- He only had one thing to say when he was trolled by the LOL Rangers one time.
- Chance of Redemption: Medium. While he's threatening, his lack of self-esteem pretty much loses his motivation to return to the Pantheon proper.
- His chance of redemption has been higher ever since a Galactic Kids Next Door database was found and said he was dangerous by typing in the word FATHER.
Itachi Uchiha, Former Counter Chess Master and God of Character Shilling
- Theme Song: Many Nights
- Fallen Intermediate God (Has the skills and wisdom of a Greater God)
- Symbol: His Mangekyou Sharingan.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (Or so many may think) Actually Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Foiling Plans, Defeating Opponents In Merely Minutes, Aloof Big Brother, Anti-Villain, Broken Aces, Using Crows as Illusions, Badasses, Necessarily Evil, Using Tsukiyomi, Powerful Shinobi With Genin stamina, Being a Double Agent, Being Too Cool to Live, Bishōnen, Base Breakers, Character Shilling, Plot Points Pulled Out of Nowhere.
- Domains: Ninjustu, War, Strategy.
- Enemies: Orochimaru, Yuno Gasai, EGGS!
- Friendly Enemies With: Draco Malfoy.
- Former Enemy: Obito Uchiha
- Additional Relationship: Sasuke Uchiha (his brother).
- Opposed by: Edward Elric, Yu Narakumi, Ichigo Kurosaki, Satsuki Kiryuuin
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Good, formerly the Grand United Alliance of Evil as a spy for the former alliance.
- His former title is now held by John McClane. Since he's no longer belonging within the ranks of the Pantheon, the Court of the Gods assigned him here.
- After records are shown in his home universe, with unnatural amounts of Character Shilling (Despite the fact that he himself and Sasuke admitted he did some pretty horrible acts. Not to mention, Itachi was the one who made Sasuke into the insane shinobi he was throughout his home realm.), The Court of the Gods have decided that Itachi, much to Sasuke's dismay, is to be put in the Fallen. Upon this decision, there was quite a mournful meeting amongst The Spies of the GUAG, as they've lost one of their most competent members to a Knight in Sour Armor.
- Weirdly enough since his transference into the Fallen, his time in the Pantheon proper has been moderately limited in that he can only enter the Pantheon proper within 12 hours, In which it will take six days to do so again. His abilities have also been limited by a quarter. While deities are still very leery of his actions, he has since become a Cynical Mentor of sorts, giving some good gods (besides Sasuke, of course) some very useful advice on how defeat the other alliances.
- Many crazy worshippers wept for his exile to The Fallen, wishing him back to the Pantheon proper. Some Deities, however, were very annoyed by this and tried to shut them up.
- There are rumors that Itachi is working on awakening his Susanoo's Fourth/"Perfect" Form.
- He is disliked by many elder siblings. Due to his handling of Sasuke. They believe as an elder sibling he is supposed to take care of their younger siblings and believe he went too far. Regardless of his intentions.
- Chance Redemption: Since he is dead in his mortal realm and his series has ended, it's very unlikely that he'll redeem himself. Considering his actions, he feels like he deserve to be here.
Newton Pulsifer, God of Technological Ruin (Newt)
- Fallen Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Pin.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Ruining Anything Technological Through No Apparent Fault Of One's Own, Doing Things Because Destiny Says So, Unlikely Heroes, Finding Witches (In Theory), Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life.
- Domains: Good, Technology (Ruined).
- Membership: Council of Shadows (hired by them), Grand United Alliance of Good (optional).
- Originally, Newt was accepted into the House of Technology when he falsely claimed to be a computer programmer. Five mintutes after his entry, all the computer terminals had switched off, Tony Stark's armour was malfunctioning, all of the Power Rangers were cut off from the Morphin' Grid, and Optimus Prime lay dead yet again. All Newt had done was turn on a light switch. Consequently, he was exiled from the Pantheon for their protection, even though he had done nothing wrong.
- Recently, many Xbox One and PlayStation 4 units from the House of Gaming got defected. They blame him again for that.
- Chance of Redemption: When the Shadow Council no longer needs him, he'll be good to go.
Tobi, Fallen God of Masks, and He Who Was Easily Forgiven (Obito Uchiha)
- Fallen Intermediate God (Fallen Greater God after becoming the Ten-Tails' Jinchuuriki)
- Music Theme: Akatsuki.
- Symbol: His default Mask.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, potentially True Neutral since his Heel–Face Turn
- Portfolio: Big Bads, Red Eyes, Take Warning, Assimilation Plots, Swirly Energy Thingy, Being the Man Behind the Akatsuki, Pocket Dimensions, Power at a Price, Intangible Men, Became Their Own Antithesis, Love Makes You Evil, Fallen Hero, Heel–Face Turn, Unpunished Villainy.
- Domain: Fire, Dimensions, Illusion.
- Allies: All Akatsuki members, David Xanatos, Darth Vader.
- Enemies: Naruto and Kakashi At first, Tsunade, Jiraya, Itachi, Gaara
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Evil, switched to the Grand United Alliance of Good.
- Offense: Despite his atrocities. He was never properly redeemed.
- Was once the God of Masks in the House of Personal Appearance now Costumes. After Kurama's ascension in the House of Beasts, he planned to capture it to enact the Tsukiyomi plan. He was sent here after his plan was foiled by Revolver Ocelot. After his was pulled, he reveals that enacted his plan to create Rin. While the majority won't forgive him, Naruto sympathizes with him the most about this.
- Has recently shown regret for his actions and now seeks to atone for them, first by aiding Gabranth in keeping the Fallen Gods in their proper places as his lieutenant and even promising to aid the GUAG in their battles with the GUAE, considering it the least he can do.
- In fact, when Madara Uchiha stole the Ten-Tails from him, he succeeded in stealing pieces of both the One- and Eight-Tails' chakra back and implanted Naruto with Kurama's yin half to get him back in the fight. He has yet to receive commemoration for his efforts, but he doesn't seem to mind.
- He was unfortunately sent back to the fallen after having his case reevaluated and it revealed that despite his actions in death, his crimes far outweigh his sacrifice. Not to mention he was responsible for Madara and later Kaguya's revival.
- Chance of Redemption: Unfortunately, despite his sacrifice his crimes are too severe as they lead to both Kaguya and Madara's revival.
The Wiki Witch of the Web
The Wiki Witch of the Web, Evil Twin to Trope-Tan, Goddess of the Evils of TV Tropes
- Fallen Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The TV Tropes Logo, with the colors inverted.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Wall of Text, Evil Twin, Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life, Bad Storytelling Tropes.
- Domains: All Bad Things Upon This Very Wiki.
- Enemies: Trope-Tan, Report Siht.
- Membership: None, even Gods from the Grand United Alliance of Evil are not interesed on her.
- The Wiki Witch of the Web is the Anthropomorphic Personification of the evils of Tv Tropes. None know her real nature, though. Some say that she's the evil twin of Trope-Tan, while some say that she's Trope-Tan's split personality. What all agree is that the two can only be told apart by the Wiki Witch's constant Slasher Smile, and the constant feeling that something is wrong.
- While not as powerful as Trope-Tan herself normally, every so often she can increase her power to the point that it equals or betters Trope-Tan's. Always, though, she carries the same Big Frickin' Quill that Trope-Tan carries, and uses it for the same things. Her most common means of attack and defense, however, are the Walls of Text.
- Likes to ruin people's lives.
- Chance of redemption: NADA. She is the Anthropomorphic Personification of the fallen parts of TV Tropes, and thus to ascend would defy her very existence.
Fallen Lesser Gods
Annie and Oakley
Annie and Oakley, Goddesses of Pointless Dub Changes and Fallen Stupid Killers of Heroes (Zanner and Lion)
- Theme Song: Annie and Oakley’s Theme
- Fallen Lesser Goddesses
- Symbol: Their card’s emblem◊; two kiss marks, one purple and one pink.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (Oakley verges into Chaotic Evil when drunk on power).
- Portfolio: Villainous Lovely Angels, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity, Those Two Bad Guys, Sibling Team, Ambitions of City Conquering Turned into World Domination in the Dub, Being responsible for one of the few deaths in their series by being Too Dumb to Live, Claiming to be Team Rocket members in the English Dub, Being hated by the Western fanbase.
- Domains: Crime, Family, Death (Abused), Suffering.
- Allies: Ghetsis
- Enemies: Every good-aligned Pokémon deity, especially Latios and Latias.
- Opposed By: Lisa Simpson, Eon Duo fans.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The Grand United Alliance of Evil.
- Conflicting Opinion: Jessie, James, and Meowth.
- Pitied By: Nena Trinity
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Evil; works as the faction’s spies and thieves for hire.
- Distraught over the redemption of Nina Trinity who shed the title of Accidental Mass Murderer, Anti-Monitor begun a search for a worthy replacement for her to add to his ranks. His criteria was someone ruthless and cunning enough to be a threat, but also dumb and impulsive enough to accidentally kill a hero or two after their defeat just in case they fail. His search throughout all of the realms of fiction led him to Annie and Oakley, who by touching the damaged and ominous Soul Dew powering the DMA, indirectly caused the first on-screen death of a Pokémon. After he broke them out of jail and lured them to the Court of the Gods with the appeal of becoming gods in the Pantheon because of their accomplishment of catching a Legendary Pokémon, he showed the Court evidence of them claiming to be Team Rocket members in the English translation which is seen by fans as an unnecessary change in hopes of getting banished. However the court pointed out that being members of the franchise's more recognized and favored villain organizations didn't detract from their threat levels. But because of other rewrites concerning the city of Alto Mare's backstory, and the fore mentioned mon'slaughter, they still got sent to the Fallen.
- While many Pokémon-related deities had kittens when Annie and Oakley made their entrance into the Pantheon (even if they were thrown into the Fallen), Latias was enraged for obvious reasons when she saw them. Annie and Oakley weren't feeling any better when they meet up with the Eon Duo, claiming that they're the real victims of the Alto Mare Crisis because they got arrested in the aftermath. This made Latias furious and she responded by trying to kill them on the spot but Latios managed to calm her down before she had done something she would regret later. The two dragons ultimately decided to take their archenemies' addition as an incentive to become stronger so that they can take down whatever schemes they could throw at them.
- They sometimes do grunt work for Ghetsis' plans; despite working with the leader of Team Plasma, they would still call themselves Team Rocket members for no apparent reason much to his annoyance.
- The Team Rocket trio believes that the reason they call themselves Team Rocket members is because they are an inspiration for Annie and Oakley. While the trio are happy that even with their repeated failures they gained fans, they do have a distaste for their accidental death of a Pokémon. Stealing Pokémon is one thing, but they draw the line on killing.
- Their espionage skills make them valuable members-for-hire for the GUAE, but most of the faction finds them insufferable because of their arrogance, their tendency to bicker with one another should they fail, and of course, touching things that they shouldn't.
- Needless to say, they are absolutely banned from returning to Alto Mare while in the Pantheon.
- They got an obnoxious neighbor in Lisa Simpson, who spends quite a bit a time yelling at them for their antics at Alto Mare (as the sisters are in the Fallen, she's allowed to bug those trainers; it doesn't hurt that they actually did do animal abuse on Latios).
- Nena Trinity does feel a little bad for them, as she was at one point in the Castaways for an incident involving character deaths she couldn't live down not unlike them.
- They once attempted to steal the Soul Dew shortly after it was added to the Vault to blackmail the twin dragons into working for them. Their robbery was going smoothly until they got to the Soul Dew’s chamber... where Latios and Latias were at... and the two dragons opted to teach the thieves the hard way that they’ve been training since their last confrontation and moved on from turning invisible and tackling. The resulting Luster Purge and Mist Ball shots leading straight out of the Vault remain to this day.
- Chance of Redemption: Zip-a-dee-doo-da. It's been more than a decade since the movie they debuted which teased a reappearance, and that Sequel Hook shows no signs of bearing fruit. The increasing popularity of the twin dragons after ORAS came out ensures that no one will be asking for them to make a comeback.
Full Frontal, Fallen Herald of The Red Comet (The Second Coming of Char, Mullet Char, Fat Frontal)
- Theme Song: "Full-Frontal".
- Fallen Lesser God (Supposedly an Intermediate God, were it not for his status as a direct clone)
- Symbol: The Sleeves Emblem embossed on the Sinanju's chest and shield.
- Alignment: Lawful to Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Big Bad, Bling of War, Char Clone (a literal one, in his case), Dark Messiah, Straw Nihilism, Well-Intentioned Extremism.
- Domains: Mecha, Politics, Space, War.
- (Rather Worthy) Rival: Banagher Links.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Evil.
- Was previously introduced as Char Aznable's pro tempore High Priest in the House of War, due to the fact that he was literally shaped in the former's image, theoretically with a lot of surgical modification and augmentation (he is technically a Cyber-Newtype), and with the Psycoframe data taken from Char's Sazabi.
- Since he bears whatever fragment of Char that was recovered from the Sazabi, he has no problem in taking most of Char's former plans to their logical extremes. This caused a problem between the two in an alternate continuity: Char wanted everyone to use Axis as a focal point to face a looming threat; Frontal wanted to go ahead and cause global winter via Axis Drop - the former's original plan. Fortunately for everyone, Char had an immediate backup plan laid out to make sure it would not get repeated again.
- Has a rather decorated rivalry with the Avatar of Possibility due to their involvement in the Battle for Laplace's Box: while he usually shows a certain level of courtesy and respect for the young Gundam Pilot who got to challenge his piloting skills with only hours of experience in the Unicorn, he did not hesitate to take him out once Banagher finally got access to the Box. Their last battle went into a standstill, even to the point that Frontal indulged into a little Mind Rape via Newtype Resonance against Banagher... Until two Newtype spirits (one being Char himself) finally convinced Frontal to stand down, let go of his delusions, and finally rest peacefully knowing that the future remains safe in the hands of the next generation of Newtypes.
- Chance of Redemption: Little to none. While his primary storyline had already ended, there's still that inkling of mass guessing in the alternate timeline which may change his eventual status...
Kaname Ohgi, Fallen God of Rash Love-Induced Treason
- Fallen Lesser God
- Symbols: The Black Knights Logo, The Japanese Flag.
- Alignment: Neutral Selfish
- Portfolio: Former Ensemble Darkhorses Who Took A Turn Towards Scrappydom, Those Who Allowed Their Affection Cloud Their Better Judgment, Homely Looking Everymen, Ambiguous Judaism With Hair to Match, People Who Ruin Things by Stepping in at the Wrong Moment, Backstabbers, Sudden Bouts of Hypocrisy and Inability to Take Responsibility For Own Actions, Unpunished Idiocy, Undeserved Happy Endings.
- Domains: Chaos, Commerce, Love and War.
- Allies: The Black Knights.
- Former Allies: Lelouch vi Britannia, common sense. (may or may not be on better terms with either)
- Followers: Jill/Alektra von Loewenherz, Robb Stark.
- Opposed by: Jeremiah Gottwald (more or less an ally at the same time)
- Membership: None, formerly the Grand United Alliance of Good.
- To paraphrase V. V., it really was the woman who led the man astray. An Ensemble Darkhorse in the earlier part of the series for his clearsightedness, Ohgi was looking to ascend to a more desirable spot in the Pantheon, until he was led astray by an enemy spy who had been on his leader's tail nearly the whole time and went after her even when she tried to kill him. He would later face one of the biggest fandom Face Heel Turns ever when he sold out his leader and went behind the backs of the UFN to do so based on the suspicious (if half-true testimonies) of not only her, but Schneizel, leading the former leader to act as the world's worst dictator as quite possibly an elaborate hidden excuse to off himself. Even worse, said traitor couple is one of the few to get a Happy Ending instead. This injustice would not stand, yet, considering the fall-from-grace nature of his character, it was decided he would join the Fallen.
- In a meta-twist very reminiscent of the end of his once leader, all the hatred directed towards Suzaku Kurugi and Nina Einstein ended up focused on Ohgi instead. It was seen fit, therefore, for Ohgi to fill in the vacancy left behind by Suzaku.
- Considering that he ended up as the Prime Minister of Japan despite his worst blunders, Ohgi also serves as a prime example of falling upward.
- Jeremiah Gottwald has volunteered some of his time watch over Ohgi while he is here in the Fallen. He has not forgotten about him turning on his master and lying about it, but they're also working with everyone else on preserving their world's peace anyway.
- Recently, Lelouch's newest friend Jim Raynor beat him up after he heard about his betrayal. Raynor even compared Ohgi to his old friend Tychus Findlay, but at least Tychus had the excuse of being blackmailed by Arcturus Mengsk. Ohgi had no one to blame other than his own stupidity. Before leaving, Raynor threatened to put a bullet in his brain if he ever gets near Lelouch again.
- However, even Lelouch was disturbed by this. One reason being the alternate continuity mentioned below, apparently having reconciled even a little during there. He at least sent him a message explaining that Jim does not speak for him. Ohgi actually believes that he's probably telling the truth, considering he witnessed the Zero Requiem right in front of him, and what happened afterward in said alternate continuity.
- Chance For Redemption: Barring the improbable postscript My God, What Have I Done? revelation, very little. To paraphrase Dante, the lowest circles of Scrappy hell are reserved for traitors.
- Seriously, despite having been implied in some areas, it remains unclear if he actually realized what his actions had ultimately caused, and if he actually decided to make up for them. It's likely that he'll remain here unless anything like this is ever confirmed.
- One opportunity he missed was in an alternate continuity where, under the right circumstances, he would have been unable to bring himself to commit his crime, wanting to believe in Zero and giving him a chance to explain himself, which would have let to events such as Euphemia Li Britannia's survival and an overall better outcome. Although this apparently did not happen, he and the rest of the assembled team still decided to save Lelouch's life and allowed him to return as their leader, even if he has to remain as Zero for the rest of his life.
Megan "Meg" Griffin, Goddess of Designated Chew Toys and Informed Ugliness
- Fallen Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Hat.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with Good tendencies
- Portfolio: Being the Most Notorious Chew Toy and Butt Monkey in Existence, Emo Teens, Yanderes, Thanking Those Who Are Nice to Her, Unlikeable Friends, Nice Girls With Hats, Stepfordism, Straw Losers, Unfavorites, Status Quo Is God In The Worst Possible Way.
- Domains: Family (Betrayed), Suffering.
- Superior: Seth MacFarlane.
- Ally: Lisa Simpson (her Only Friend).
- Enemies: Absolutely hates Peter Griffin, as his abuse of her is one reason that she's in The Fallen in the first place. She hates Lois too, but a little less than Peter. Also is greatly opposed to the Status Quo and Haruhi Suzumiya for very good reasons, as it is what is keeping her in a life of great misfortune.
- Pitied by: Cinderella, James Henry Trotter
- "Interesting" Relation with: Almaz Von Almandine Adamant, who covers The Chew Toy position in the Pantheon proper.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Good.
- Ascended when the Family Guy universe started using her as the Designated Butt Monkey, and when even her mother didn't love her. And, due to the Status Quo, even when she called them out, or took a level in badass, it never stuck. Poor girl is now a Yandere who will stalk anyone who shows kindness to her, as she has been starved of it otherwise.
- One of the people who struck up a bond with her is none other than her Foil Lisa Simpson. While technically not ascended yet, Lisa gave Meg a saxophone to practice while here, because apparently the sorrow in her soul is so great that it makes her a natural. Meg is now practicing whenever she can for a chance to ride the music all the way out of The Fallen.
- Cinderella and James both have shown pity to Meg for her having to live with her abusive family.
- Despite her position, is the avatar of one of the most respected actresses in recent memory: Mila Kunis. Ironic enough.
- Chance of Redemption: If the writers tone down the abuse of her and stop making it Dude, Not Funny!. It's also noted that her superior Seth MacFarlane ascended, and he's doing the possible to free her, otherwise, she's ruined.
Pandemonium Warden, Fallen God of Everlasting Battle
- Fallen Lesser God
- Symbol: The Pandemonium Key.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Transformation, Horribly Bad Bosses, Taking Forever To Kill.
- Domains: Chaos, Battle, Shape.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Evil.
- Was to ascend to the Pantheon, change its form to that of Mr. Rogers, and lead Light and his allies into overtaking the Main House, but a meddler changed the ritual. Its powers are now effectively locked, leaving it incapable of taking the shape of any god with more influence than a Lesser deity. Its, ahem, "stamina" was also lowered to less than a ninth of its previous capacity.
- Embarrassed beyond belief, it is now summoned by adventurers on which it can unleash its rather ineffectual fury.
- Is made the butt of a lot of jokes based on endurance. Even Milhouse can get away with it (and he's not even a God anymore). That's just depressing.
- Chance of Redemption: Very low. Absolute Virtue has surpassed it.
Sarah (Ed Edd n Eddy)
Sarah, Fallen Goddess of Tiny Tyrannical Girls
- Fallen Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her mouth.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (used to be True Neutral at her best and Chaotic Evil at her worst before her Heel–Face Turn)
- Portfolio: Being a mean, violent, and unpleasent little brat, threatened to tell her mom on her big brother, having a very short fuse, almost always getting away with doing unpleasent and mean things, being a surprisingly strong little girl, being bratty, spoiled, and entitled. finally seeing the error of her ways and starting be more respectful toward others because of it.
- Domain: Mayhem, Brattiness, Wrath, Spoiledness.
- Allies: The Eds, though only after her Heel–Face Turn.
- Enemies: A good chuck of the Gods that are on friendly terms with the Eds, though given what she's done, she knows she can hardly blame them.
- Membership: None.
- For the most part, Sarah is upset to be part of the Fallen, but is fully aware that she's had in coming for a while. Ed, being her big brother, was understandably concerned, but was assured that he can still see her, though some of the more powerful good-aligned gods tend to keep an eye on Sarah when that happens (if only so she doesn't relapse back to her abusive ways.)
- Chance of Redemption: Very slim, as her Heel–Face Turn occurred almost too late (like movie-ending too late) for many people considering her show has already ended. though if the show she appeared in were to continue or be rebooted, she'd have to either prove her new found level in kindness has stuck, or significantly reduce (or even preferably drop entirely) her lengthy status as a Karma Houdini. Though that's not likely to happen anytime soon.
Sindel, Goddess of Cut Scene Power To The Max and Fallen Goddess of High Queens
- Fallen Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Skunk-Like Haircut.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (normal)/Chaotic Evil (when mind controlled)
- Portfolio: Mothers, Energy From Her Mouth, Floating, Absolute Cleavage, Sonic Scream.
- Domains: Law, Good (if she's normal), Evil (when mind controlled), Family, Royalty.
- Enemies: Same but inverting.
- Membership: GUAE Re-education Facility (Thanks to her being enslaved and controlled by Quan Chi).
- Fell as a result of an infamous scene in Mortal Kombat 9 resulting in much rage and eye rolling. Alas, the events of the story mode of Mortal Kombat 9 ruined some characters, causing the temporary Falls of Raiden and Quan Chi and the temporary depowering of her daughter Kitana. As a result, much of the Pantheon feels sorry for her.
- Chance of Redemption: Medium. Her chances lie upon the story mode of Mortal Kombat X. If she appears at last as a cameo and atoning for what she did, she's free from this pitiful place.
- She is in fact present in the 25 Year Prophecy. Too bad she's cursed to be a revenant forever after the death of Quan Chi. At least she broke free from mind control. However, her daughter Kitana now enjoys a powerful position as a ruler of Netherrealm, and is pushing for her mother's redemption using her new influence. The Court of the Gods are currently considering putting her in Purgatory.
Spike, God Who's No Longer Badass (William Pratt, William the Bloody)
- Fallen Lesser God
- Symbol: A Rail Spike.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (formerly True Neutral, originally Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Badass Decay, Face Heel Turners, Badass Longcoats, Friendly Neighborhood Vampires, Noble Demons, Battle For Its Own Sake.
- High Priest: Yamcha
- Follower: Captain John Hart.
- Domains: Love, Moon, Death, Chaos.
- Ally: Buffy Summers.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Chaos.
- Formerly the God of Magnificent Bastards, but was kicked out because he became a fool for love and fell hard. He was banished before Azula usurped the pantheon.
- Is gloating heavily at Azula's banishment, and later at her temporary demotion to the mortal realm. For his bad luck, Azula returned to the Pantheon.
- He sometimes likes to comfort himself by saying "At least I'm better off than that loser of Edward Cullen".
- The Question actually has a theory on how Spike would end up in The Fallen: Spike was originally never meant to fall as he was a fun character regardless of how strong he was, but he became The Mole in the enemy camp for the forces of good due to the influences of Buffy and was found out by Melkor. Enraged at his Heel–Face Turn, Melkor offered Spike an ultimatum: Reject his new soul, or be cast out from the main pantheon. Melkor thought that Spike would never truly change, saying, "I know how this ends." However, Spike replied smugly, "No, you don't. But thanks for saying it." At that point, the army of Good charged into the area, beginning Melkor's long exile in the void, but not before he banished Spike for his betrayal. Most roll their eyes at such a preposterous idea as Spike was around far after Melkor's return from the void, but then again, some of the more paranoid gods say that he must have enlisted help from The Doctor to make it happen properly.
- Chance of Redemption: With the image of vampires these days, things are looking for him to make vampires cool again.
Superboy-Prime, Fallen God of Straw Fans and Revulsion to Change (Kal-El/Clark Kent of Earth Prime)
- Fallen Lesser God
- Symbol: The Superman emblem with a diagonal cut.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil, claims to be Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Mockery of the fanbase, Heroes turned overpowered villains, Evil Counterparts, selfishness, whining about MY EARTH, Good ideas turned to crap while still having a good argument.
- Domain: Hatred, Power, Theater, Madness.
- Allies: "Dreadpool", the Sinestro Corps, Legion of Superheroes villains.
- Enemy Mine with: Bob.
- Enemies: All DC Comics deities and their writers, the real Deadpool, Linkara (he's sick of his whining).
- Opposed by: Jeff Albertson.
- Superboy-Prime was banished from the Pantheon and then banned from returning back, often blaming everyone else for being a bad character. However, thanks to Adventure Comics 4 and 5, he was found to have enough promise to move out of that House. Unfortunately, reversing his development there has kept him from getting any higher. Now he just blames the writers for writing him poorly.
- Superboy-Prime and Bob are only allies because they both want to try and take down the author they feel ruined their life. However, that's all they share; Bob considers Prime disgusting, not necessarily due to the destruction, but because of his refusal to realize he's in the wrong, which is something Bob is fine with.
- Superboy-Prime often tries to get in the Pantheon proper, mainly to warn (well, rant really) them that their authors will betray them. Most just see this as mad ramblings, though a few rambles made sense.
- His quasi-ally Bob, however, pointed out how stupid his pity is: Just because your writer made you that way doesn't justify your actions to the audience.
- Chance of redemption: Low. While events like Blackest Night have shown promise and many agree that DC is getting too dark, his ambiguous state in the New 52 makes it unlikely he'll get any higher. Also, Linkara is protesting that he's not even good enough to be in the Fallen.
K9999, God who got Exiled from Continuity
- Theme Song: "NESTS - The Ruler of the Dark".
- Fallen Lesser God
- Symbol: His Cape.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Being Exiled from Continuity, Blue Glove With Drill Functions, Fire, Anime Hair, Arm Cannon, Jerkasses, Maniacal Laughing, Cool Capes With Dramatic Wind, Big Bad Wannabees, Being Widely Hated by the SNK Playmore Staff, Being Thrown on a Bus Only to be Replaced by Nameless.
- Domains: Evil, Clones, Plans (Thwarted).
- Enemies: K', Kula Diamond, Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami, Tetsuo.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Evil.
- There was a moment where K9999, one of the most finest members of the GUAE, wanted the destruction of the GUAG... until one day K' appeared and his plan got thwarted instantly.
- After this, he got demoted to The Fallen at request of Tetsuo, the God he's modeled after. He got replaced by Nameless, a clone who takes his place in KOF 2002: Unlimited Match. Said clone occupied his former positon (yet Anti Villainous in Nameless' case) better than him in many ways.
- That said, the Original Zero does have a moderate amount of pity on him, feeling that he has potential to be more competent.
- Chance of Redemption: Low, Nameless replaced him and no one wants him back anyway.
Inuyasha, God of Ultimate Attacks That Do Nothing
- Theme Song: Hanyou
- Fallen Lesser God
- Symbol: His Red Fire Rat Jacket.
- Weapon of Choice: Tessaiga.
- Alingment: Chaotic Good (formerly Chaotic Neutral), though his Superpowered Evil Side sends him into Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Ultimate Attacks That Do Nothing, Winning on Raw Power and Instinct, Charging Head-On with His Sword Raised High and Screaming Like a Maniac, Having a katana that shapeshifts into a bigger weapon, Spamming Sword Beams, Being a Half-Dog Youkai.
- Domains: Worfing, Youkai
- Allies: Kagome Higurashi, Leeroy Jenkins.
- Odd Friendship With: Takumi Inui/Kamen Rider Faiz.
- Enemies: Naraku, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Good.
- At one point, he participated in a tournament that involved other Shonen Sunday and Shonen Magazine deities, such as Negi Springfield, Hayate Ayasaki, Kenichi Shirahama, and Natsu Dragnel. He got creamed by them due to his battle strategy and how his his ultimate attacks did barely anything to them.
- After this, he got demoted to the Fallen after the Court of the Gods discovered how useless his ultimate abilities were.
- Chance Of Redemption: Medium. His Black Tessaiga and its abilities convinced the court that not all of his attacks are Worf Barrages since he was able to defeat Naraku. Since his love interest Kagome Higurashi has ascended, she's doing everything possible to free him. Otherwise, he's ruined.
Lisa Marie Simpson, Goddess of Soapbox Sadies and Fallen Goddess of Children Who Are Smarter For Their Age
- Fallen Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Saxophone, or alternately, a Picket Sign
- Alignment: Claims to be Lawful Good, but is seen as more of Neutral Good and Chaotic Good in later seasons
- Portfolio: Children Who Are Smarter For Their Age, Soapbox Sadies (as a Result of Flanderization), Anviliciousness, Child Prodigies, Positive Discrimination, Insufferable Ingenuity, Sarcastic Children, Intelligence Equals Isolation, Taking Levels of Douchebaggery, Women Are Wiser, Base Breakers, Standing in for Her Creator Matt Groening, Double Standard, Smugness (on her Bad Moments), The Responsible to Bart's Foolish, Very serious in contrast to her wacky father, Unintentionally Unsympathetic.
- Domains: Knowledge, Politics, Morals, Animals.
- Enemies: Considering her nature, Lisa is far too many enemies in both the pantheon and her home verse to list. Asended deities include Sideshow Bob and Charles Montgomery Burns.
- Opposed by: Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, all Pokémon deities and their partners.
- Membership: None, formerly the Grand United Alliance of Law (membership revoked).
- She was once demoted in this place as the first Goddess of Author Tract before being released. Many are wanting her for a potential return (including her own family) but ultimately her rude behaviour didn't go well with the Pantheon, so the Court of the Gods opted to put her back in this place again.
- Is banned from visiting the House of Beasts after the incident where she insulted the Pokémon trainers for apparent "animal cruelty".
- When the partnership program was launched, she protested that it further encourages cruelty. As a result, she is banned from ever taking a Pokémon as her partner, and all the Mon deities hate her. She's also one of the few that Ash and Pikachu are willing to pull an Enemy Mine with Team Rocket to fight against.
- There's also a case where she trespassed the House of Nature and threw red paint all over Bianca for these reasons. She was stopped by Cole MacGrath.
- Lisa tries to gain pity from deities over her friendless background, and some deities have tried to befriend her. However, she tends to blow such friendships due to jealousy, accusations of animal cruelty, or how their personalities are contrasting with hers. Even All Loving Heroes such as Sora despise her.
- Princess Anna hates Lisa as well, for the fact that the two will get into (often violent) fights whenever they are in close proximity. It may have something to do with Anna sounding a lot like Harper Jambowski.
- If anyone ever shows better skills with anything that makes her special, Lisa will try to ruin them so she can feel better, which ended up contributing to her making more enemies. For this reason, she has Dexter and Radical Ed on her hit list.
- Despite her divisive status, she did many good accomplishments, like helping Meg Griffin during the time they met together, and even she sent her saxophone to Meg as a gift. And don't forget about the time she tried (but sadly failed) to save a beached whale she named Bluella.
- As a bit of a saving grace for her, she is still able to run the Hi-Q Team club at the Academy.
- Chance of Redemption: Low. However, her political issues are toned down in order to focus more on her isolated life, and for the fact that she's the only one to ever helped Meg Griffin only for the latter's father Peter to ruin it again. If the show continues to focus more on her good points instead of contradicting anyone, she's free from this isolated place.
Fallen Demigods and Quasideities
Adolf Hitler (Downfall/Hitler Rants)
Adolf Hitler of the Downfall Bunker, Fallen God of Humorously Revised Subtitles and Villainous Breakdowns (Downfall Hitler, Bruno Ganz?, Dolfy, Mein Failure)
- Fallen Demigod
- Symbol: Red and blue colored pencils crossed in front of a war map of central (now eastern) Germany.
- Alignment: Originally Lawful Evil, but has degraded into Chaotic Evil and, arguably, Stupid Evil.
- Portfolio: Leader of Those Wacky Nazis, prone to Villainous Breakdowns, Youtube Poop, plans a lot but usually just stays in the Bunker while his underlings inform him of trivial matters. Being a Large Ham, whether interpreted correctly or not, shouts the name Fegelein a lot even when the subtitles don't match up; access to pencils that can instantly cause mass destruction when thrown at a map of Berlin.
- Domains: Anachronism Stew, Poke the Poodle.
- Minions: Officers and staff members of his bunker
- Enemies: Captain America, Magneto, Captain Planetnote , Trollkaiger (Particularly Yuuki Terumi), Claude Frollo, Gaston, Mephiles the Dark, Shobu Kirifuda, and, of course, his arch nemesis FEGELEIN!
- Friendly Enemy: Obi-Wan Kenobi, in part because of a shared heraldnote and in part because a translation of Kenobi's adventures was so badly translated that it might have been a Gag Sub.
- Membership: None, formerly the Grand United Alliance of Evil. Although he is in a low-key partner with Lord Hater and Commander Peepers now...
- Hitler wanted to be in the House of War, stating his actions in World War II and his ability to stare Captain Planet to death should be enough to secure him a position there. He was not happy upon being informed that he entered the Pantheon only because it was funny to hear him rant. And even then, his position is down amongst The Fallen.
Downfall 13:6-13: I should've known that imbecile would side with that troll. And look what happened! Because of those two, I'm fucked! All I wanted was to have a position in the House of War. And they ruined it! They will pay for this, starting with Fegelein! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!
- Hitler was informed that the one who suggested his position was Yuuki Terumi. Furthermore, Terumi got this suggestion from Hermann Fegelein, one of his own generals who has been known for his antics. This has led to the following:
- Hitler's officers and staff members of his bunker have expressed interest in joining the pantheon as separate gods, but Hitler refuses to let them. He's especially adamant about letting one of his generals, Alfred Jodl, into the pantheon after he made constant objections to Hitler's plans to no longer be amongst the Fallen. The following is one of their many arguments: (Downfall 3:13-18)
Jodl: But my Fuhrer, I want to be God of Objections!Hitler: Phoenix Wright is already God of Objections!Jodl: I object better than him!Hitler: Oh, for fucks sake, there is no way you object better than him! So you will remain here! And there's no way I'd allow a shiny-headed moron like you to enter the Pantheon!
- His attempted assassination of Justin Bieber at least receives Hitler good points from the Gods of Music.
- Hitler's Brain considers this Hitler a pretender, and vice versa. In fact, there are varying rumors of who this Hitler really is. Some say it is indeed Adolf Hitler, but has been punished so thoroughly for his crimes that it warped his mind to that of a Psychopathic Man Child. Others say he is actually an actor named Bruno Ganz. It gets even weirder when he starts arguing with other Hitlers.
- It's because of this that Red Skull refuses to obey him, saying that someone so undignified cannot be the true Führer. Plus, he refuses to be called "Red Skeletor" or "Skeletor II".
- Even so, he was begrudgingly given credit during "The War of the Hitlers" for single-handedly being the sole survivor. The fact that Fegelein had a role in it soured the victory though.
- He was given credit for his role in allowing Germany to succeed in the FIFA 2014 World Cup in Brazil. In this case, Fegelein was against Germany, allowing Hitler to claim a clean victory.
- He claims he did not commit suicide on April 30, 1945 and wants to stop such rumors even if all the history books in the House of Knowledge say otherwise.
- Planned to take Azula's seat of Villainous Breakdown. When he failed, the response was as could be expected (Downfall Chapter 6). However, with her returning to the mortal realm, Hitler finally claimed the title.
- Hitler and most of his officers can easily cause mass devastation and humiliation just by a simple action, Hitler's being his twin pencils of Doom and Mass Destruction which triggers when he angrily throws them at a map of Berlin. Many of the more chaotic members of the Pantheon want to get their hands on these, particularly Rico Rodriguez as they seem like fun. Despite access to such weapons, Hitler and his officers refuse to use them in any practical way, simply wanting to either destroy or humiliate any random thing that comes to mind.
- Surprised the majority of the Pantheon when he declared that he isn't actually anti-Semitic. Most of the Nazi-aligned immediately attempted to have him ousted as the true Hitler, led by Hitler's Brain. They failed.
Hitler's Brain: "I'm a much more successful Hitler than you will ever be. You don't even hate the Jews, which is what a Hitler is supposed to do!"Hitler: "I have no reason to hate the Jews."Red Skull: "You're a traitorous Zionist Hitler!"
- Claims credit for Germany's victory in the 2014 FIFA. World Cup. The sounds of partying within the Bunker were loud enough to spread all throughout the Fallen and even into the Pantheon proper. Fegelein and GUAE Trollkaiger were greatly displeased.
- Despite his failures, he has succeeded in uniting all the Third Reichs of every alternate Hitler into a single "United Reich", which has earned him some credence as a threat. Since then, he has been planning to build a massive spaceship, though for what purposes, no one knows.
- Was one of the few Gods to realize from the start the full scope of Trollkaiger's actions behind the events of Arakune's ascension, quickly learning of their plan to slander Ms. Litchi along with them. However, no one listened to his rantings about this event, and so his warnings went unnoticed. He has since been preparing the United Reich's forces to combat Trollkaiger and its masterminds, despite heavy objections from members of his own circle.
Jodl: But my Fuhrer, this is absurd! We can't stand against Trollkaiger!Hitler: Goddamnit Jodl, give me one good reason why we can't go to war with them!Jodl: Trollkaiger and its leaders are invincible!
- Alongside his desire to destroy Fegelein and Trollkaiger, Hitler has made it his life's work to find Waldo. He's been...unsuccessful.
- One day, Waldo walked into Hitler's bunker and stared him in the face for twenty-four hours. When he left, his officers asked him if he had finally Waldo. Hitler responded with a very long rant wondering how that red-and-white striped imbecile could be impossible to find. Attempts to convince him that Waldo had been staring him in the face all day were unsuccessful.
- For all his failures, many admit that Hitler at least has the balls to rant in the face of even the most powerful gods. Everyone from Godzilla to YHVH to even O-Haruhi-sama has received at least one rant directed towards them. Often times, it leads to his complete obliteration, requiring days of recuperating at the House of Life and Death, but they give him credit where credit is due.
- He had a chance to escape from the Fallen thanks to Hades breaking him free, and he joined an anti-Frollo alliance along with Hades, Corset, Jafar, Hercules, and other unascended beings to take Frollo and Gaston down.
- Some time after Lord Hater's ascension and fighting against Terumi and Trollkaiger, Commander Peepers found out about Hitler and overheard one of his loud rants about both Terumi and his Trollkaiger group. Quickly, Peepers scheduled a meeting between him and Hater, and the three of them talked about their anger against the trolling group and how they want to rule the Pantheon. After some time, a partnership has been formed between them, which is honored to be a silent one as they are formulating a plan that could not only destroy Trollkaiger, but also put them in a severe position that lets them have a easier time setting up a ruling in the pantheon, and finally move Hitler out of the Fallen. Cheering was heard among the three as they drank at their new partnership that could bring Hitler out of the Fallen. However, should it fail...
- Chance of Redemption: Nil. Most of the good-aligned gods don't want him to enter just by his name alone, and the evil-aligned gods view him as either a disgrace to his name (as seen above regarding his indifference to Antisemitism), or just too ineffectual to deserve entry. Plus, hearing him rant down in the Fallen is always good for a laugh and any of his attempts at trying to leave the Fallen is thwarted by either his own stupidity, the stupidity of his officers, or the antics of either Fegelein and Trollkaiger.
Dorothea Ernst and Monica Kruszewski
Dorothea Ernst and Monica Kruszewski, Goddesses of Informed Abilities
- Fallen Demigoddesses
- Symbol: The Emblem of Britannia.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Getting Killed Within Moments of Engaging in Combat, Getting Killed Off Mid Sentence
- Domains: Battle, War, Conquest.
- Followers: Michael Patterson (For Better or For Worse), Nicolae Carpathia.
- Sent to The Fallen after the release of former holder Mai Valentine, who in retrospect was visibly quite competent and thus miscast.
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Evil.
- Originally it was decided that only 4 of the Knight of Round spots would be vacant, but with the already huge cast, these two hapless members were given minimal focus, to the point where they were left with standard issue Knightmare frames when it was finally their turn to go into combat. Their quick defeats in battle, however justified, became instant sources of unintentional hilarity.
- The fact that Dorothea has the same voice as Belldandynote , Princess Celestia, Lust (Full Metal Alchemist), I-No and Insarn is the only thing they facepalm in disgust.
- Chance of Redemption: None whatsoever. They are already dead, and they don't even show up in Code Geass: Akito the Exiled.
Narusegawa Naru (anime version)
Narusegawa Naru (The Anime Edition), Fallen Goddess of Domestic Abuse (The Intolerable Bitch)
- Fallen Demigoddess
- Symbol: A pair of "nerd glasses".
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Nerd Glasses, Violent Mood Swings, Never Being Responsible For What Happens To Keitaro, Hitting Really Hard, Only Growing Out Of It in The Source Material
- Domains: Domestic Abuse, Double Standards
- Followers: Most tsundere girlfriends... in spirit. In practice, though, only Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière qualifies... and even she eventually grew out of Naru's shadow.
- Enemies: Urashima Kanako.
- Membership: None.
- The violence she subjects Urashima Keitaro to on a regular basis had gotten to the point where it was predictable... but the last time he crashed into a collapsing skyscraper, it took the combined efforts of House, Dr. Litchi AND Dr. Mordin to put him back togethernote . Not to mention, Domon Kasshu and Master Asia assisted in clearing the rubble with their bare hands (i.e. half of the collapsed skyscraper was sent flying by just one punch and kick, allowing Nakajima Subaru to pull Keitaro from the wreckage). In retaliation, Keitaro's sister Kanako gave her a punch powered by her love, her anger, and all of her sorrow, sending her anime incarnation here.
- Naru's manga incarnation nearly ended up sharing the same fate as her anime incarnation; a timely Breaking Speech from Rin Tohsaka stopped her habit of hitting Keitaro before it grew out of control.
- Chance of Redemption: Unlikely but possible, since Love Hina has been finished. It's only a matter that it gets a remake staying truer to the source material. Otherwise she'll remain here for the foreseeable future.
Ben Paul, The Liability
- Fallen Quasideity
- Symbol: His Jacket.
- Alignment: Stupid Good (if you can call it that)
- Portfolio: Cowardice, Moments of Complete Idiocy That Leads to Everyone's Deaths, Dead Weight, High School Students, Those Who Fight Back When Angered, Unintentionally Causing People to Die by His Own Actions, Those Hated by the Fanbase, Sacrificing Himself to Make Up for his Mistakes.
- Domains: Uselessness, Idiocy, Normality.
- Ally: Lee Everett and Clementine, Ange.
- Membership: None, even Gods from the Grand United Alliance of Good are not interested on him.
- Ascended after it was found out that his actions in his home universe caused five deaths of Lee's group to die. Not to mention that he barely did anything of good use—even Clementine and Ken Junior a.k.a. Duck, who are children, helped out—and was just considered a dead weight. The only person who was at his trial to defend him was Lee, but Johnson's word was law, and Ben had no choice but to stay here.
- Is not liked by Gods with his portfolio: Shaggy hates him because Ben is supposedly an Expy of him but Shaggy is always there for his companions and has recently been seen as a Cowardly Lion/Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass. Gilligan only foiled one half of his friends' escape plans and they all made it out on unscathed. Nathan Drake doesn't intentionally cause people to die all around him by his own actions, etc. This hasn't helped Ben's self-esteem in the slightest.
- It should be noted that the former holder of the title is Mokuba Kaiba. Seto just mocks him due to being even worse than his own brother, which he deeply cares. The Judge also came to Kaiba's defense stating that what Mokuba lacks in dueling abilities, his heart and willing to forgive others (particularly Noah) make up for a lot of his problems. Heck, there was one world where he wasn't considered a liability and actually derailed the plans of the Big Bad. This really didn't help Ben's case.
- In spite of this, Ben does have a few friendly visitors who pity him and really wished that he could have left The Fallen. The most notable is Lee Everett, who feels that Ben was just a kid way out of his depth (though he admits he was sorely tempted at times to just leave Ben behind). Another major one is a little girl (later identified to be Clementine) who, when asked why she keeps visiting him (even with rumors that he left her alone in a crowd of zombies or "Walkers" as they call them) she simply responded "Ben's nice, he's my friend, we don't leave friends behind." The third is Ange who, like Ben, cause unwittingly caused deaths which could have easily been prevented and as such knows what it's like for what Ben is going through. Though his status as being nothing but a liability remains, these visitors keep Ben from being universally hated amongst the Pantheon.
- Chance of Redemption: None. The choices he made in his universe pretty much doomed everyone, and he himself died in his own Heroic Sacrifice. Not to mention that he is just a liability and therefore practically useless.
- On the other hand, however, his sacrifice has fans feeling sorry for him.
Chuck Cunningham, The Lost One (Brother Chuck)
- Fallen Quasideity (never had a chance to get higher)
- Symbol: A Basketball Jersey with the number "00".
- Alignment: Not enough information to determine, however, according to Fonz, he's Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Fictional Characters Missing-In-Action, Older Siblings.
- Domain: Family.
- Also Missing: Judy Winslow, Half the Original Cast of Step by Step, Stuart Minkus, Kappei Hiiragi, Mima, Lt. Jerome Stonenote , Bridget, Mighty the Armadillo, Ray the Flying Squirrel, Fang the Sniper, Bean the Dynamite, Bark the Polar Bear and all characters in the Archie Comics created by Ken Penders.
- Recently Found: The Koopalings, Leon, Uter.
- Membership: His GUAG Card is missing too.
- Little has been revealed about Chuck's background or whereabouts since his first steps into the Pantheon garden. He apparently was one of the regulars during its initial construction, and then simply disappeared without a trace. Fonzie and Steve Urkel have denied all involvement in his disappearance.
- Rumors have said that Bill Cipher knows where he went to.
- Chance of Redemption: Unlikely, even if someone actually finds him.
Oryou Sonozaki, The Slave to Public Relations and Goddess of Swiss Messengers (Oni Baba)
- Fallen Quasideity
- Symbol: A Finger-Nail Pulling Device.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Slaves of Public Relations, Swiss Messengers, Cold-Blooded Torture, Evil Matriarchs, Pride, Pet the Dog.
- Domains: Law, Evil, Suffering.
- Superior: Ryukishi 07.
- Allies: Mion Sonozaki, Keiichi Maebara.
- Enemies: Shion Sonozaki, Bernkastel, Satako Houjou, Terra Branford. (Aside from Bern, this more one-sided on their part than hers. Again, just keeping up appearances)
- Membership: Grand United Alliance of Evil.
- This long, extensive list of offensive things she's done via stubborness and Pride to screw up her world, being the 2nd place main cause of the "Endless June" cycles of madness and death, which include the following:
- Her cruel treatment of the Houjou siblings being indirectly responsible for the 1980 incident.
- The same scenario being indirectly responsible for the 1982 incident.
- This incident is the direct cause for Shion's distinguishment.
- Being indirectly responsible for Onikakushi-hen kakeras.
- Being directly responsible for Watanagashi-hen kakeras.
- This crime was the direct cause of Shion's own trip to The Fallen.
- Being indirectly responsible for Tatagoroshi-hen kakeras via the same circumstances leading to the 1980 and 1982 incidents.
- Being indirectly responsible for Tsumihoroboshi-hen kakeras.
- Crimes against the pantheon i.e. her collective screw-ups being a major catalyst for the birth of Bernkastel and thus the formation of "Trollkaiger".
- Rita Repulsa, the one who shares her same english voice, absolutely feels pity for her, to the point of having a severe headache.
- Chance of Redemption: Zero. The only reason she's still in the Pantheon is a few Pet the Dog moments she did in later arcs. The fandom has never forgiven her for the "distinguishment incident". She wasn't even nominated in the 08/2013 character poll.
Satsuki Yumizuka, The Absolutely Forgotten One (Sacchin)
- Fallen Quasideity (just barely made it)
- Symbol: A Blood-Stained Finger.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Forgotten Characters, Ordinary Vampires, Memetic Mutation Butt Monkey, Unskilled, but Strong, Anti-Magic.
- Domains: Moon, Hope, Repose, The Abyss.
- Followers: Daichi Misawa, Rin Satsuki.
- Just Friends With: Shiki Tohno.
- Membership: None.
- Sacchin is still waiting for her time to shine. It is believed she got exactly one "pity vote" in the last Ascension delegation meeting, but since very few know who she is, this is purely conjecture.
- Shiena Kenmochi is covering this trope in main Pantheon. In fact, if it wasn't some one miraculously remembering who Satsuki was, Siena would have ended up in the Fallen herself.
- Chance of Redemption: May get a chance when the Tsukihime Remake is released. If it doesn't have her arc, then she's screwed.
Theodore Evelyn "Ted" Mosby, The Instigator and Embodiment of Dragged-Out Romantic Storylines and Fallen God of Unreliable Narrators (T-Dog, T-Mose, Teddy Westside, Schmosby, Prof. Brosby, Doctor X, Teddy Bear, Galactic President Superstar Mc Awesomeville, Teddy Boy, Sex Architect; among others)
- Theme Song: "Superdate" or "For The Longest Time" if he agrees to duet with Barney.
- Symbol: A Blue French Horn (although it has a very different meaning to the rest of the Pantheon than to him)
- Fallen Quasideity
- Alignment: Claims to be Neutral Good, although the rest of the pantheon thinks he is True Neutral
- Portfolio: Adorkable, Unreliable Narrator, Team Dad, not as much of a Nice Guy as he claimed to be
- Domains: Narrative (overstayed), Love (betrayed), Friendship
- Followers: His children, Sunako Nakahara and Kyohei Takano, the cast from The Wheel of Time,
- Pitied by: Any gods whose story suffered from the same problem as his, including: the ascended cast of Bleach, Spider-Man, Dana Scully and Fox Mulder, Patrick Jane, Belldandy, Inuyasha, Kagome Higurashi, Jean Grey-Summers, Cyclops, Wolverine, Charles Xavier, Kitty Pryde, Storm, Emma Frost, Jack Bauer, Ash Ketchum, the ascended cast from Homestuck, Darth Vader, Padme Amidala
- Enemies: The House of Love, the House of Narrative, any god who lost a Love Interest and is still mourning them
- Once upon a time, Ted began to tell a story to his kids of how he met the love of his life. The story was interesting enough to the other deities for him to be the god of Unreliable Narrators, once. However, all of his followers were exasperated when the story went on and on and on and on and on AND ON..., without the appearance of his supposed true love for 8 FREAKING YEARS. It got so bad that even his children complained about it in an alternate universe. He was kicked into the Purgatory for his increasingly prolonged style of storytelling, especially as the story itself was starting to degrade. However, ever since the first on-screen appearance of his future wife Tracy, the gods in his temple were suddenly interested on how the story would end. He seemed to be close to regaining his seat - or at least, close to going to the Unsorted house, as despite some of the old flaws, most deities thought that all of his interactions with his wife confirmed their love for each other... And then, the Pantheon learned about his wife's fate and the conclusion to his story. Furniture from the entire House of Love could be seen hurling out of the windows, while entire walls from the House of Narrative had to be replaced due the amount of Unfortunate Implications, how out-of-character everyone acted, and how generally poorly executed and depressing it was. Tracy was immediately promoted to be the goddess of Secondary Character Titles in the Pantheon, while he was kicked into the Fallen after a lengthy trial as the instigator of the whole mess.
- His trial was one of the longest and most dramatic in the history of the Pantheon, due to how controversial his deed was. One part of the Pantheon was furious, as they perceived that he betrayed his wife's memories by getting back with one of his incredibly on-and-off ex-girlfriend Robin, who, as they also pointed out, is the ex-wife of one of his best friends, Barney. The other half was confused about the whole situation, as they thought he deserved to move on after mourning his wife for 6 years. Eventually, this heated argument was solved by the House of Narrative: While the action of moving on with Robin wasn't bad in itself, the entire arc was very poorly executed (pointing out the entire last season building up Robin's marriage with Barney and Ted's relationship with his wife only to undo it within the last 22 minutes), and his story proved time and time again that Robin and him were unfit for each other, making the whole thing a strong case of Red String Strangling. The finishing result made both him and Robin appear to be incredibly selfish and callous of their (ex-)spouses' feelings, and undermined their character development, thus making Ted an instigator of a disliked storyline that everyone had grown tired of. Thus, he was given the title of the Instigator of Dragged-Out Romantic Storylines (an amazingly embarrassing feat, given that his show is a romance show) and kicked to the Fallen house.
- The only thing that has saved him from being a Persona Non Grata is the presence of his wife in the Pantheon and in the duration his long trial, as well as the fact that in a different universe, his wife is still alive and is Happily Married to him.
- Made enemies with the entire House of Love for his actions towards his wife Tracy after her death, which they perceived as a complete betrayal of her memory, except maybe for Belldandy and Kagome, who pity him. Some even think his plan all along was to use another woman to have the children he always wanted and then find a way to ditch her after Robin finally realized that she and Ted were "meant" to be together. His wife Tracy refused to believe this and will swat anyone with a rolled-up magazine as a warning if they bring this up, and slice them with a Light Saber if they're persistent.
- Even though he is embarrassed about his position, Ted is still grateful that he still got to meet a lot of Star Wars deities, as he is a fan of them.
- Ever since her ascension, Ted has tried to avoid his wife as much as possible, as he is too ashamed about his crime to come near her.
- Chance of Redemption: Unfortunately, the alternate universe where his wife lived only appeared after his original crime has been committed. So, his chance is low to unlikely, as his story is over.