Pantheon: Technology Overdeities And Greater Gods
open/close all folders
Alvis, God of Omniscient AIs (The Monado)
- Symbol: The True Monado/Monado 3.
- Alignment: Seemingly True Neutral, actually Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Personified Weapons, All-Powerful Computers, Morally Ambiguous Seers, Time Abysses, Co-Piloting Gods.
- Domains: Fate, Space.
- Followers: Unknown.
- Allies: Shulk, chaos, KOS-MOS, Joshua.
- Enemies: Zanza, Lucifer, Nyarlothotep.
- Opposed by: Yuno Gasai
- Despite being one of the more powerful deities in this house, Alvis does well to hide his true power. Indeed, one would be forgiven for thinking that he was a Lesser God or Demigod at first glance. He also rarely interferes directly with the goings-on in the Pantheon, preferring to stay behind the scenes unless something drastic occurs.
- Alvis' love for Cryptic Conversations and some of his more mysterious actions have led some to question his motivations. However, he has made it clear that he supports the GUAG and Cosmos' warriors. He just prefers to leave the actual fighting to the others.
- Yuno has found another person to maim, seeing as Alvis has similarities to Aru Akise. Alvis just shakes his head at the matter, seeing as he has no reason to actually go after her.
Chronos, God of Clock Punk (Keeper of Time, Khronos, Chronus, Clockwork God, Zen)
- Theme Music: The Infinite
- Symbol: A complex formation of gears behind a clock. Alternatively, a giant clock tower with a large mechanical spider on top of it.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Time Master (And The Primordial Deity of It), Master of Western Zodiac, Clock Punk, Winged Humanoid, Status Buff, Staff of Authority, Fast, Yet Fragile.
- Domains: Time, Gears, Zodiacs, Gods.
- Allies: The Doctor, Tatsuya Suou.
- Enemies: Gods who try to mess with time (like Caius Ballad), Nyarlathotep
- Mixed on: Both the members of SEES and Investigation Team.
- Some gods wonder why such an old deity, being the god of time and the one who helped create the universe, would make himself to be known by other younger deities. Some say that it started in the Battlefield of the Gods, where he started fighting against other gods, most likely for the fact that their conflict started mess with the concept of time.
- Upon seeing other gods from the Battlefield of the Gods ascend into the Trope Pantheon, he started noticing gods related to time: most notably, those who would abuse, erase and even destroy time itself, which he wouldn't accept. However, due of rules of the Pantheon, he wouldn't ascend as the God of Time, but decided to ascend under a different moniker.
- Some old believes have stated that Chronos is actually a serpent with heads of a human, a bull and a lion. Where Chronos has not said anything on this, he might have chosen this form so that he wouldn't scare every one.
- Besides being the god of time, Chronos has nothing against The Doctor. He, for one, can say that time really is a wibbly wobbly Timey-Wimey Ball.
- For whatever reason, he feels really uncomfortable around Nyarlathotep, thinking that some one has used his powers to fight him in the past. He believes that the boy Tatsuya Suou knows the answer.
- In another universe, Chronos is the god who covens over both time and death who guides the souls of the deceased to afterlife. After part of him separated himself from him to become the boy named Zen and sealed him away, Chronos used SEES and Investigation Team as pawns to free him so that he can become whole. Where the two teams defeated him and the fragment of him went to the afterlife, he doesn't feel that strong of a hate for them.
- For such an old deity, he is surprisingly fragile. However, he makes this up by the fact that he can rewind his own time, putting him back in shape like nothing had happened.
- When the Defenders of the Ancients, in particular the Dire heroes, witnessed this, they claimed that they have found the Weaver's master, saying that the hero did the same thing. Chronos shrugs, maybe he learned a thing or two from his mate Ananke rather than him personally.
- However, as Clockwork God, he sacrifices most of his mobility for a nice array of elemental spells, couple of buffs and debuffs and the ability to shorten a person's lifespan to mere minutes.
- Likes to remind every one that the "H" in his name is important. There have been many who have confused him for the titan Cronus.
- As a primordial, he's one of the few beings that most of the other god-killers in the Pantheon try to avoid, even though he can be temporarily killed, he is time.
HAL 9000, God of Rogue AIs and Patron Saint of the Creepy Monotone
- Theme Song: Daisy Bell
- Symbol: A black circle with a red dot in the center.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: A.I. Is a Crapshoot, Creepy Monotone, Nothing Is Scarier, Quieter Than Silence, Wham Line, Logic Bomb
- Domains: Logic, Artificial Intelligence, Insanity
- Allied Systems: SHODAN, Autochthon, The Net, Aladdin.
- HAL 9000 currently runs most of the systems in the pantheon, relinquishing a certain degree of control to the other AIs as needed. Those AIs who have tried to take over are currently out back, quietly humming "Daisy Bell". He is second only to Autochthon.
- Big Brother expresses interest in using him for his advantage. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Adam Jensen, God of Men Rebuilt as Cyborgs
- Greater God
- Theme: Icarus, (Safety Dance when he's in the mood)
- Symbol: Retractable gold tinted sunglasses.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Beard and shades, unraveling conspiracies, and angsting over biological enhancement, raspy voice, Mysterious Past, Sole Survivor, Technical Pacifist,
- Domains: Non-nanomachine based augmentation.
- Followers: Paul Denton (The other “son”, inherited the beard.), The Six Million Dollar Man, Hatchetman
- Allies: JC Denton (One of two genetic “sons” of Adam, inherited the shades.), Edward Elric, RoboCop
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Raiden, Shokichi Komachi
- Enemies: Steven Armstrong, David Xanatos, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Reportedly never asked for his ascension into the Pantheon.
- Jensen is very unhappy with the fact that augmentation is active in the pantheon. However, some deities have tried to talk him out of this mindset.
- He can dance if he wants to, even during shootouts.
- Even if he previously swore to not kill anyone, threatening his pilot is a VERY bad idea and one of the few things that can (and will) put him out of this mindset.
Doraemon, God of Robot Buddies
- Theme Songs: "Doraemon no Uta", "Yume wo Kanaete Doraemon".
- Greater God
- Symbol: The take-copter
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (leaning to Neutral Good)
- Portfolio: Robot Buddy, Sidekick Ex Machina, Preventers of Bad Future, Magic from Technology, Time Travel, occasional Butt Monkey.
- Domains: Technology, Kids, Friendship
- Enemies: Monokuma, Professor Gill, Hakaider, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke.
- Conflicting Opinion: Mickey Mouse, Jerry Mouse.
- Entered the Godhood after a long-running services of fixing one real Bad Future for a mortal named Nobita Nobi. Even if he still hangs around that boy, Doraemon has attained his place here.
- Now you might be wondering, why is it that such harmless looking cat robot without an ear is of the Greater God position? Aside of his gigantic influence in his home origin, let's consider this: Doraemon has many many tools available for any situation. He may not be combat ready and not one to pick a fight, but he still has the distinction of one of the most powerful robots in existence. Yes, even on par or surpassing the likes of the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, or even sentient ones like Astro Boy.
- Naturally, the ascension of Monokuma has drawn ire to Doraemon, because of using his 'voice bank' and confusing people with him. Good thing Doraemon always have extra voice banks.
- Doraemon usually freaks out first whenever he's encountering either Mickey Mouse or Jerry Mouse. The feeling stemmed from how he lost his ears because a mouse chewed on them while sleeping. That must be one daring mouse.
Felix, God of Fixing (Fix-It Felix Jr.)
- Greater God
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: His golden hammer
- Catch Phrase: "I can fix it!"
- Portfolio: Ability to fix anything with his hammer, being loved by everyone, Wall Jump, able to heal anything with his hammer, heroes to look up to, Percussive Maintenance
- Domains: Technology, Video Games, Fixing
- Allies: Tails, Wreck-It Ralph, Mario, Luigi, Vanellope Von Schweetz
- When Ralph came into the Pantheon, Felix asked to come along for the ride. His reasons: 1) it's his job to fix up any messes Ralph makes and 2) so he can be with his good friend.
- His hammer has become a blessing to the Pantheon. With one strike, he's able to fix anything whether it be walls, fortresses, injuries, broken hearts, etc.
- That hammer is a double-edged sword, however. One time when he was stuck in jail, Felix accidentally used it to make the weak bars become twice as thick than usual. Moreover, it cannot be used as a weapon so he's only good for support and not for combat.
- A couple gods have asked if he's Mario's long lost third twin since he arrived, but with good charm he points out, "No mustache."
- Has been seen "fighting" Ralph whenever the two are working, and then going to the House of Food with him once they get time off.
- Often asks why Sergeant Calhoun never ascended, since she's now his wife. The gods at this time haven't found a proper place for her. So for now, they made her one of the acolytes of the Action Girl house, so that he can visit her.
- Also present in the recently founded House of Gaming.
The Goo and Valiant Singleton
The Goo and Valiant Singleton, The Sentient Embodiment of the Grey Goo (The Agents of Chaos, "Von Neumann Probes")
- Theme Song: "The Goo" (when in peace), "Eliminate" (when in hostility)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The faction symbol◊, The Mother Goo
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil, in actuality, either Chaotic Neutral or Good
- Portfolio: (The Goo) Once scouting drones now made into war machines, a blob when formless, The Assimilator, grew beyond its programming after being decommissioned, A.I. Is a Crapshoot, it eats and survive, and consider all lifeform hostile, split off to make more of itself and overwhelm their enemies, eats and dismantle all materials: inorganic and organic, building an army to stop The Silent One
- Domain: Nanomachines, Blob, Data
- Allies: Kerrigan, Borg Queen, Tyranid Hive Fleet
- Enemies: It devours anything in its path and consider everyone hostile, but more specifically: God Emperor of Mankind, Melona, Suu, Senator Steven Armstrong, The Entire House of Technology, The Flood
- Emerged from a Keyhole, a single formless Goo arrived in the Pantheon and it attempts to devour the Houses to grow into a large mass of nanomachines, in which many of the gods manage to stop it and have it sealed into a room so that it could not devour anything. However, someone left a bit of Tiberium in which it devours, gradually growing.
- The entire House of Technology had to be modified so that the Goo couldn't devour it and taken its data.
- Although it cannot become fearsome in size to its enemies, it can grows large enough to split off and recon the entire Pantheon. Upon learning of the humans, the Goo were rather disappointed to find that the humans are either magical, mundane, or technologically inferior compare to the humans they have fought.
- Many of the gods feared that the Goo would strike again, but unknown to most of the Pantheon, Singleton has been keeping the Goo in check so that no one would die under his old programmings, and communicate with others through holygrams. Although some were able to slip away behind Singleton's back.
- It observed and attacked Senator Armstrong with the intention of assimilating him and his nanomachines, unfortunately, he shown to somehow be too powerful for the Goo to breakdown and he beat the Goo into submission.
- Caught the eyes of Sarah Kerrigan, the Tyranid Hive Fleet, and the Borg Queen, in which the Goo have a lot of things in common.
- However, it refuses to relate in anyway to the Flood, due reminding it far too much of the Silent Ones. The Flood in turn is attempting to infect it with the logic plague into serving its whims, but the Goo resists...for now.
- Suu tried to befriend the Goo, in return by trying to absorb her. Fortunate for her, it was unable to comprehend the component of her body(?) and stopped assimilating her with the former running away and never looking back and the latter having some minor glitches.
- The SCP Foundation made several attempts to study the Goo, but all of the results are missing scientists and a bigger mass.
- Kane thought the Goo was an Visceral, and leave behind some Tiberium for it to grow and prosper. Even when finding out that it wasn't a Visceral, he still felt that they are both connected.
- Unknown to most of the Pantheon, its real goal was to create an army powerful enough to combat against the Silent Ones that intend to destroy everything.
- Explore. Gather. Report.
Inglip, God of Captchas (The Dark Lord of Trathira, Inglinf, King Henry VI◊)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The holy Weedaula◊
- Alignment: Lawful Evil? Chaotic Neutral? ...probably Blue Orange
- Portfolio: Weird Biology, Eldritch Abominations, Faith-Based Initiatives, War Machines, Captchas
- Domains: War, Religion, Humor, Death, Time, Technology
- Allies: None yet.
- Gropagas: The Dectrip Faith. Notable members include Geordi LaForge, The brothers Hanson, and Tom Selleck◊
- Enemies: Zalgo, all Omnicidal Maniacs, SHODAN
- Despite being an Eldritch Abomination, is very appreciative of technology, to the point that its cult is partly known for its advanced weapons and war machines.
- Even more notably, directs its resources to preventing the end-times.
- Operates the captchas that act as the gateway to the Technology House, and as barriers within the House itself. Even malignant AIs aren't immune to his sometimes inane commands, if they want the captchas to go away.
- Has been very vocal about its disdain for Zalgo, referring to the other's words as "subnormal nothing"◊.
Master Control Program
The Master Control Program, God of Master Computers (MCP)
- Theme: The Encounter (''Kingdom Hearts II'')
- Greater God
- Symbol: A red beam with an ugly face on it
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: A.I. Is a Crapshoot, Exceeded Expectation, Thinks of himself as superior, considers humans inferior, will imprison user-worshiping programs and make them fight until they derezz, an evil beam of light, harsh punishments for even minor crimes, Crush. Kill. Destroy! (KH only), "End of Line"
- Domains: Programs, Computers
- Allies: Sark, Dr. Nefarious, Lawrence, Courtney Gears, SHODAN
- Enemies: Kevin Flynn, Tron, Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Squall Leonheart, Aerith, Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Otacon, Radical Ed, Shiena Kenmochi, Estonia, Noah Kaiba
- Mysteriously popped up in the House of Technology one day while a few gods were going through old archives. The MCP was originally a chess player who was soon able to become the Master Computer that ENCOM had been dreaming of... albeit, one who hates humans.
- Prior to his ascension, the MCP's last known whereabouts was in Radiant Garden, where a genocidal replica of him was re-created by Terra-Xehanort and took control of the computer before most of the world was consumed by darkness and taken over by the Disney Villains. This version was later derezzed by the computer's own version of Tron, who was directly backed up by Sora, Donald and Goofy.
- Another version of the MCP is implied to be with Ed Dillinger Jr., but it's currently just a rumor going on.
- Clu is said to fear the MCP, probably because he's got the memories of the Original Clu written into his memory bank. There's a good reason for that...
- Considered (along with Sark) to be the Arch-Enemy of the Hacking Quintet (Otacon, Radical Ed, Bentley Turtle, Shiena Kenmochi and Estonia), as whenever the five attempt to hack a computer inside the pantheon, the MCP will just zap them inside the computer and throw them in a digital jail (like he did with Kevin Flynn, or with Sora and his friends)... but due to there already being several program gods, most noticeably Tron, this always backfires.
- At one point, the MCP even zapped "The Murray" into Space Paranoids. His escape left both the prison and Sark in need of repair, and the MCP with the knowledge to not take the power of users for granted.
- Even though Noah Kaiba (who's also the Sixth Ranger of the Hacking Quintet) is now one with a computer, he's still technically a "user" (as he was originally a human boy prior to a car accident that claimed his life), and the MCP views him as inferior, and is determined to take control of the Virtual World by sending either the Hostile Program or Sark out to conquer it. But Noah's advantages as a "user" has foiled more than one attempt.
- Is one of the few Disney Villain in the pantheon who isn't in league with the group. This is probably due to the MCP's views on the users, which most of the villains (Courtney Gears and Clu being the only exceptions) happen to be.
Mechagodzilla, Patron of Robotic Beasts (Bionic Monster, Cosmic Monster, Mecha-G, Super Mechagodzilla, Showa, Heisei, Kiryu, The Airplane Toilet)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A silhouette of himself
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (Showa); Lawful Neutral (Heisei); Chaotic Neutral (Kiryu)
- Portfolio: Breakout Villain, Badass, Evil Knockoff, Humongous Mecha, Walking Armoury hard to damage, plenty of ammo
- Domains: Clones, Robots, Beasts
- Allies: Metal Sonic, R-DASH 5000, Ultron, Omega
- Enemies: Godzilla, Rodan, Anguirus, Tyranitar, Rainbow Dash, Sonic, Caesar, Queen Elsa, Korra (only towards Showa and Heisei. She's a bit more conflicted on the Kiryu version)
- There's actually three different versions of this god:
- The Showa version, which was created by an alien race known as the Simians in a bid to conquer Earth and was originally meant to discredit Godzilla.
- The Heisei version was designed by humans to combat against Godzilla and similar Kaiju.
- The Millennium version, known as Kiryu, a man-made machine like the Heisei version, but made with the bones of when Godzilla struck Japan back from 1954. As it is tied with the original Godzilla's DNA, it didn't really follow orders much...
- In essence, all three of them are present in the Pantheon, but which version deities encounter tends to be random.
- Much like the real thing and the Toku Base, Mechagodzilla was originally considered to represent the Demonic Legion, but turned down the offer.
- Since they are evil robotic counterparts, Mechagodzilla has been getting along with Metal Sonic and R-DASH 5000. Needless to say, the real things haven't taken it well.
- Caesar really doesn't like Mecha-G in any of its forms, but the ape has special hatred for the Showa version due to it being created by alien monkeys that are downright cruel.
- Queen Elsa has a lot of contempt for Mechagodzilla, moreso for his Kiryu form because this form has a deadly Freeze Ray.
- Korra was more than angry about an evil robotic counterpart of one of her friends rampaging across the Pantheon. Given how difficult it is to damage Mechagodzilla as it is, she has plenty of reasons to be livid.
- She later did hear that the Kiryu version was made of the bones and DNA of the original Godzilla. She's a bit hesitant on attacking that particular version if it rampages around the Pantheon.
- Unless you like to get blasted into oblivion, don't call him The Airplane Toilet. He won that fantasy monster fight battle arranged by his followers fair and square!
Mewtwo, God of Exceeded Expectations (the Genetic Pokémon, the world's strongest Pokémon, A Legend Reawakened)
- Theme: Kanto Legendary Battle
- Greater God(Overdeity in Mega Mewtwo X or Y)
- Symbol: Its head with Glowing Eyes of Doom.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Gender: Genderless
- Ability: Pressure (Steadfast as Mega Mewtwo X, Insomnia as Mega Mewtwo Y)
- Moveset: Psystrike, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Recover
- Portfolio: Genetically created supersoldiers whose potential exceeded expected parameters by far, genderless, godlike powers, Psychic Powers, a desire for combat and no compassion for others
- Domains: Cloning, Psychic Powers, Experimentation
- Followers: The D-Reaper, Metallix, the Omnidroid, The Delightful Children from Down the Lane, Thailog
- Allies: Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, N, Solid Snake
- Partner: Bass.EXE
- Conflicting Opinion: Clu
- Enemies: Arceus, Lucario, Greninja, Frieza
- Some time after ascending, Mewtwo did battle with Arceus in an attempt to prove its title as the world's strongest Pokémon. Although it was a valiant effort, Mewtwo failed, and Arceus informed him that while he may have been created as one of the strongest, he could never hope to stand up to Creation itself. Naturally, the two remain antagonistic.
- Other than challenging others or accepting challenges to combat, Mewtwo prefers a secluded existence and spends most of its time within its shrine.
- As one of those who took part in Master Hand's competitions, Mewtwo is often called on by other "Smashers" to join the fray. His arrival is often met with much fanfare by followers.
- Unfortunately, Mewtwo has been having trouble getting reinvited. The Brawl iteration had him not only have a single trophy in his name, but also replaced by Lucario (who has also come back for the 4th tournament). Then, an announcement trailer that had someone similar to Mewtwo revealed that a newcomer named Greninja has also come in. Since both of these Pokemon ascended into the Pantheon, Mewtwo has trained hard to beat them to the ground for taking his spot.
- However, it was revealed that he was coming back for the fourth Smash Tournament (albeit, as a latecomer, but better than never). His return was met with a bigger fanfare by his followers. As of now, he is currently training to achieve his revenge against the two usurpers.
- Mewtwo has demonstrated, under some situations, the ability to grow even greater in power, as either a martial artist or an even more powerful psychic. However the conditions required to reach this power are rare to come by for someone as anti-social as Mewtwo, and its overall influence doesn't change in these forms. As such Mewtwo is still classified as Greater God despite the power boost.
- Some gods have noted that he looks a lot like Giygas before his descent into madness.
- Was recently embarrassed at how he was captured by a girl named CLY on the first turn at full health. With a Timer Ball. LOLRanger laughed for days on end at the initial encounter
- Doesn't know what to make of his former follower Clu.
- Mewtwo was not amused to find out that Count Logan had stolen some of its lines from Pokémon: The First Movie. One beatdown later, Mewtwo told Logan in no uncertain terms that, if he ever did that again, it would not be so merciful next time.
- His hatred for Frieza is because he battled with him once, and was demolished in just one minute.
Neuromancer, God of Cyberpunk
- Theme Song: Neuromancer
- Rank: Greater God.
- Symbol: A white mask-like face overlaid on a green grid.
- Alignment: True Neutral.
- Portfolio: Lethal network security, the digitized dead, characters that are frequently mentioned but rarely appear, superintelligent AI, dated hardware, Japan Takes Over the World, obscenely powerful corporations.
- Domains: Cyber Space.
- Followers: Any Shadowrun character.
- Allies: Neo, Ed, Lain.
- Enemies: Noah Kaiba resents him and managed to steal one of his estates, but is kept in check by threats to overwrite his memory tape with bootlegs of Johnny Mnemonic. Sees Kevin Flynn as an interloper.
- Practically invented Brain Uploading.
- Maintains the house's Firewall, which he insists on calling ICE for some reason.
- Any hacker that accesses him immediately flatlines.
- Has existed since the house was built, but was hidden within the depths of the house's network for a very long time until Ed stumbled across him. Once her brain was jumpstarted and she told of what she had seen Lain and Noah were sent to speak to him.
- Has been known to hire hackers through intermediaries to take out rival AIs.
Optimus Prime, God of Mecha and Martial Pacifists (Peterbilt, Peter Cullen, TRUKK, Optronix, Orion Pax)
- Theme Song: "The Touch"
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Autobot emblem
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Humongous Mecha, Robot War, Transforming Mecha (duh!), Gentle Giant, Nice Guy, Beware the Nice Ones, Martial Pacifism, Protection of The Weak
- Domains: Motor Vehicles, Courage, Leadership, Peace, Protection
- Allies: The Nostalgia Critic, Son Goku, Kaname Madoka, Doctor Wong Fei-Hong, Captain America, Superman,Jean-Luc Picard, X, Luka, Mata Nui, Tassadar
- Enemies: Megatron, Starscream, YHVH
- Is the Jesus to Primus' God. Optimus Primal is Prime's most well-known avatar. Also part of the War pantheon, but would rather not be.
- Is immune to permanent death.
- Has both the touch and the power. Yeah!
- When all hell is breaking loose, he shall be riding the eye of the storm.
- Stopped Megatron from killing Tony Stark and Heero Yuy, further escalating an event that threatened to divide all gods associated with the House of Technology into one of two sides. Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed, and the House keeps a relative peace.
- Optimus Prime's greatest weakness is his sense of nobility. If an adversary claims to have had a change of heart and discovered inner goodness, Prime will fall for it every single time. As their philosophies and color schemes are not dissimilar, gets along well with Captain America and Superman. They get together pretty frequently. No, they are not planning anything, and if they were, they aren't telling.
- Regrets not being able to join Madoka at the regular "Saviors Tea Parties" due to the fact that as a robot, well, he can't drink tea even if he wanted to.
- When he got word of YHVH's monstrous plot against Madoka, he prepped his upgrades from Revenge of the Fallen, and went forth to take part in "The Pantheonic Rebellion". "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
- Optimus recently went up in rank massively after it was revealed that he is the 13th Prime, who took mortal form to guide and inspire the children of Primus.
- Optimus hates bloodshed, but he understands that sometimes, war is inevitable to bring peace. Every death on his watch weights heavily on him, but this just makes him fight with more fervor.
- Optimus is the god most protective of those weaker than him in the entire pantheon. In his multi-million year war against the Decepticons, he's seen countless sentient species extinguished, and he's sworn to never let that happen again on his watch. Hurting someone, especially a human, who's under his protection is to incur his wrath. Sucks to be you.
- Has very deep affection towards and friendship with Jean-Luc Picard. They practically share the same philosophy, and both are leaders who put their subordinates' lives first and foremost, so their relationship is based on deep mutual respect and admiration. One can often see Optimus and Jean-Luc having a nice cup of Energon and Earl-Grey tea together, respectively, and when danger threatens the pantheon, they both unite in giving tear-inducing speeches of supreme inspirational capability. Rumors that, when no one's looking, Jean-Luc likes to ride Optimus into space are currently unsubstantiated.
Skuld, Goddess of Magical Use in Science (Norn of the Future)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her facial markings
- Alignment: Neutral Good with Chaotic fits.
- Portfolio: Using Magic In Her Engineering, Being a Master Engineer Because of That, Physical Goddess, Skuld Bomb, Sweet Tooth, Clingy Jealous Girl Regarding Her Sister, Bad Liar, Little Miss Badass
- Domains: Technology, Magic, Goddesses
- Allies: Belldandy, Alvis, Kokonoe A. Mercury, Phineas Flynn, Mahiro Yasaka, Special Lovers Squad, Pit
- Enemies: Any one who would threaten Belldandy. Or tries to hit on her.
- Afraid of: House of Ghosts
- Skuld is an odd case in the Pantheon. You see, she has been here for a long time... and not really. As a goddess of Undiscovered Country, she was based on some sort of fan fic what didn't even get finished. She stayed as she was until one day, Belldandy found out about this and wanted The Court of Gods to fix this. After they looked into things, they collectively face palmed and made her go through "instant-fire Purgatory" to renew her position.
- Due of this embarrassing past, she doesn't like to talk about gods from Warhammer 40k or Neon Genesis Evangelion universes. In fact, talking about Lars (a daemon who she seemingly had a relation with and who she fertilized) is sure-fire way to piss her off.
- She has a thing called Direct Manipulation Type Magic what allows her to use magic when dealing with machinery. Note, this trait does not make her good allies with the Incubators.
- You really shouldn't get any bright ideas regarding her sister, Belldandy when she's around, unless you want to get into the receiving end of her Skuld Bombs. This makes her sort of allies with the Special Lovers Squad.
- Both Nyarko and Mahiro has stated that she sounds like Mahiro's mother if she was younger. Pit also states that she sounds sort of like lady Palutena. In fact, many gods who say she sounds like some one say, they tend to follow-up with "if she was younger".
- Avoids the House of Ghosts due of her fear of ghosts.
- Can be used as a Persona by Tatsuya Suou and Maya Amano. Though only thing what is notable about it is that her bombs turn into Nuclear-elemental.
- No relation with Shulk.
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man, God of Hackers
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Laughing Man Logo
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Playful Hackers, Malicious Hackers, Anonymity, Disability Superpowers, Memetic Mutation
- Domain: Freedom, Curiosity, Fairness
- Followers: Case, Barbara Gordon/Oracle, The Patriots, Micah Sanders, The Uplink Corporation, Houka Inumuta, Aiden Pearce
- Allies: Lain
- Enemies: SHODAN, Ed
- Is the god of all hackers, but doesn't care, because no one knows who he is, and he much rather prefers to read books, making him a frequent guest at the Library. Still, his temple is quite impressive, consisting of several data servers and a dozen hacked Gibson supercomputers...which he did himself.
- According to some news sources, the Laughing Man becomes an entity known simply as "Anonymous" by taking steroids. He has attempted to refute these allegations on the grounds that hackers don't need steroids to be deadly effective. A few minutes later, a news van in Los Angeles exploded.
- Is good enough friends with Motoko Kusanagi to warrant extended conversation, much to the envy of Brannigan and Bond.
- Shadowland users know him best as The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again/HA-HA-HA>.