open/close all folders
The Wizard Triad of Technology
Chronos, God of Clock Punk (Keeper of Time, Khronos, Chronus, Clockwork God, Zen)
- Theme Music: The Infinite
- Symbol: A complex formation of gears behind a clock. Alternatively, a giant clock tower with a large mechanical spider on top of it.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Time Master (And The Primordial Deity of It), Master of Western Zodiac, Clock Punk, Winged Humanoid, Status Buff, Staff of Authority, Fast, Yet Fragile.
- Domains: Time, Gears, Zodiacs, Gods.
- Allies: The Doctor, Tatsuya Suou.
- Enemies: Gods who try to mess with time (like Caius Ballad), Nyarlathotep, The Vex
- Mixed on: Both the members of SEES and Investigation Team.
- Some gods wonder why such an old deity, being the god of time and the one who helped create the universe, would make himself to be known by other younger deities. Some say that it started in the Battlefield of the Gods, where he started fighting against other gods, most likely for the fact that their conflict started mess with the concept of time.
- Upon seeing other gods from the Battlefield of the Gods ascend into the Trope Pantheon, he started noticing gods related to time: most notably, those who would abuse, erase and even destroy time itself, which he wouldn't accept. However, due of rules of the Pantheon, he wouldn't ascend as the God of Time, but decided to ascend under a different moniker.
- Some old believes have stated that Chronos is actually a serpent with heads of a human, a bull and a lion. Where Chronos has not said anything on this, he might have chosen this form so that he wouldn't scare every one.
- Besides being the god of time, Chronos has nothing against The Doctor. He, for one, can say that time really is a wibbly wobbly Timey-Wimey Ball.
- For whatever reason, he feels really uncomfortable around Nyarlathotep, thinking that some one has used his powers to fight him in the past. He believes that the boy Tatsuya Suou knows the answer.
- In another universe, Chronos is the god who covens over both time and death who guides the souls of the deceased to afterlife. After part of him separated himself from him to become the boy named Zen and sealed him away, Chronos used SEES and Investigation Team as pawns to free him so that he can become whole. Where the two teams defeated him and the fragment of him went to the afterlife, he doesn't feel that strong of a hate for them.
- For such an old deity, he is surprisingly fragile. However, he makes this up by the fact that he can rewind his own time, putting him back in shape like nothing had happened.
- When the Defenders of the Ancients, in particular the Dire heroes, witnessed this, they claimed that they have found the Weaver's master, saying that the hero did the same thing. Chronos shrugs, maybe he learned a thing or two from his mate Ananke rather than him personally.
- However, as Clockwork God, he sacrifices most of his mobility for a nice array of elemental spells, couple of buffs and debuffs and the ability to shorten a person's lifespan to mere minutes.
- Likes to remind every one that the "H" in his name is important. There have been many who have confused him for the titan Cronus.
- As a primordial, he's one of the few beings that most of the other god-killers in the Pantheon try to avoid, even though he can be temporarily killed, he is time.
- Some people say that he was once kidnapped to serve the Hellbourne in the Forests of Caldavar, emulating the style of Darkterror, the Faceless Void. Chronos remarks that this 'Chronos' does have interesting abilities, but they are not the same. Otherwise, he'd be using the experience he had in Caldavar and be goddamn OP in the Battlefield of the Gods... And he already has, given enough time.
Optimus Prime, God of Transforming Mecha and Martial Pacifists (Peterbilt, Peter Cullen, TRUKK, Optronix, Orion Pax)
- Theme Song: "The Touch"
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Autobot emblem
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Humongous Mecha, Robot War, Transforming Mecha (duh!), Gentle Giant, Nice Guy, Beware the Nice Ones, Martial Pacifism, Protection of The Weak
- Domains: Motor Vehicles, Courage, Leadership, Peace, Protection
- High Priest: Brave Raideen
- Allies: Primus, Bumblebee, Grimlock, The Nostalgia Critic, Son Goku, Madoka Kaname, Doctor Wong Fei-Hong, Captain America, Superman, Spider-man, Supergirl, Wonder Woman,Jean-Luc Picard, X, Luka, Mata Nui, Tassadar
- Partner: Registeel
- Enemies: Megatron, Starscream, The Fallen, Unicron, YHVH, Blitzwing, Rumble and Frenzy, Soundwave, Scorponok, Tidal Wave, Lockdown, Lex Luthor, Red Skull, Norman Osborn
- Is the Jesus to Primus' God. Optimus Primal is Prime's most well-known avatar. Also part of the War pantheon, but would rather not be.
- He is disappointed of Primal's descent into religious extremism in Beast Machines as opposed to the more fair-minded and reasonable leader he was on Beast Wars. To be fair, everyone in Beast Machines was massively derailed for story purposes, but it still remains a point of contention among Transformers gods.
- Is immune to permanent death.
- Has both the touch and the power. Yeah!
- When all hell is breaking loose, he shall be riding the eye of the storm.
- Stopped Megatron from killing Tony Stark and Heero Yuy, further escalating an event that threatened to divide all gods associated with the House of Technology into one of two sides. Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed, and the House keeps a relative peace.
- Optimus Prime's greatest weakness is his sense of nobility. If an adversary claims to have had a change of heart and discovered inner goodness, Prime will fall for it every single time. As their philosophies and color schemes are not dissimilar, gets along well with Captain America, Supergirl, Spider-man, Superman and Wonder Woman. They get together pretty frequently. No, they are not planning anything, and if they were, they aren't telling.
- Regrets not being able to join Madoka at the regular "Saviors Tea Parties" due to the fact that as a robot, well, he can't drink tea even if he wanted to.
- When he got word of YHVH's monstrous plot against Madoka, he prepped his upgrades from Revenge of the Fallen, and went forth to take part in "The Pantheonic Rebellion". "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
- Optimus recently went up in rank massively after it was revealed that he is the 13th Prime, who took mortal form to guide and inspire the children of Primus.
- Optimus hates bloodshed, but he understands that sometimes, war is inevitable to bring peace. Every death on his watch weights heavily on him, but this just makes him fight with more fervor.
- Optimus is the god most protective of those weaker than him in the entire pantheon. In his multi-million year war against the Decepticons, he's seen countless sentient species extinguished, and he's sworn to never let that happen again on his watch. Hurting someone, especially a human, who's under his protection is to incur his wrath. Sucks to be you.
- Has very deep affection towards and friendship with Jean-Luc Picard. They practically share the same philosophy, and both are leaders who put their subordinates' lives first and foremost, so their relationship is based on deep mutual respect and admiration. One can often see Optimus and Jean-Luc having a nice cup of Energon and Earl-Grey tea together, respectively, and when danger threatens the pantheon, they both unite in giving tear-inducing speeches of supreme inspirational capability. Rumors that, when no one's looking, Jean-Luc likes to ride Optimus into space are currently unsubstantiated.
- Optimus has currently a mixed relationship with Michael Bay over his films. While he appreciates the fact that his stories are being enjoyed by a new generation, there are certain practices of Bay's Optimus objects to, such as the objectification of human females and the overuse of explosions. He is also a bit of embarrassed of people telling him to aim for the head of his opponents whenever he goes into combat.
- Optimus is shocked to learn that Prowl, one of his lieutenants, defected from the Autobots in at least one universe. An extra punch to the gut is that in in another universe, Prowl did sacrifice his life to save him.
Lain Iwakura, Ruler of the Internet (Lady of the Wired)
- Symbol: The Navi OS logon screen
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Cyberpunk, The Internet, Mind Screws, Obtuse Metaphors, Traffic, Telephone Poles, The Present Day, Split Personalities, Deletion of Existence
- Domains: Artifice, Celerity, Community, Dream, Knowledge, Mysticism
- Followers: Yui Kasuga (Corrector Yui; also follows Sakura of the Magical Girl seat), Hana Gitelman (Heroes), The Virtual Adepts (Mage: The Ascension) and a small sect of the Free Council (Mage: The Awakening )
- Allies: Lan Hikari, John Carmack, IF
- Enemies: Arfoire, Dr. Weil
- Ascended to her spot in the Pantheon in mere microseconds, thanks to her overarching command of the "Information Superhighway" and the "Series of Tubes". No trucks, please. Al Gore and Ted Stevens contest her ascension.
- Has had quite a few discussions with Naoki Kashima on the nature of human society. Being that he's one of the few people who doesn't bug her for connections to the best the 'Tubes have to offer (at least...not as much as most), she tends to hang out with him a goodly amount of the time.
- Also likes to chat with Motoko Kusanagi and the Laughing Man, on the rare occasions they decide to log on at the same time. If Naoki's there too...well, the conversation will require a high-speed online encyclopedia and external memory devices to keep track.
Mag'ladroth, The Void Dragon (The Omnissiah, Dragon of Mars, The Dragon)
- Cosmic Entity, equivalent to Greater God
- Symbol: Meshed Cog
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Deus Est Machina, A.I. is a Crapshoot, Cybernetics Eat Your Soul, Sealed Evil in a Can, Robot War, Determinator, Evil Is Not a Toy, Mecha-Mooks, Cargo Cult, Our Weapons Will Be Boxy in the Future
- Domains: Technology, Evil, Death, Knowledge, Creation, Time
- Allies: None
- Enemies: The Immortal God Emperor of Mankind and His servants, the Chaos Gods and all entities of the Warp.
- Followers: Cult of the Dragon, Tech Support
- An entity of great and terrible power created at the dawn of creation. the Void Dragon wrecked havoc across the universe, consuming suns and destroying planets until it was confronted by the God Emperor of Mankind. The two battled for the fate of the infant Human race and future of the galaxy. Reality was bent, fundamental laws of creation broken until at last the Emperor stood triumphant.
- Victorious, the Emperor imprisoned his fallen opponent deep beneath the red sands of Mars. Where it would remain trapped for all eternity, watched over by his servant, the Watcher of the Dragon.
- A being of the Material universe, the Void Dragon despises all things with any connections to the Warp. As the Warp is the plane of existence created from the souls and emotions of all sentient beings, the Void Dragon despises any being with a soul.
- Though sealed beneath Mars, the Dragon possesses great influence over the Tech Priests, so much so that there existed a hidden sect within the Priesthood of Mars. The Cult of the Dragon seeks to free the imprisoned C'tan and worships it as a the true God of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Some believe it still retains much of its power over its former Necron slaves, the theory was validated when Necrons attacked Mars itself searching for something.
Anonymous, Avatar of the Internet
- Quasideity... we think. No one's really sure.
- Symbol: A suit with a question mark in place of a head. Alternatively, a Guy Fawkes mask
- Alignment: Changes constantly, but almost always chaotic. The Internet follows none of your puny laws.
- Anonymous just... showed up one day as Avatar of the internet. It didn't try to take Lain's job, but claimed to be the sum of all those who post on the internet, including Tv Tropes, and thus, the true mastermind behind the pantheon. Just in case Anonymous was right, no one has contested this. However, Anon's constantly changing viewpoint might mean that it removes itself, or at least its avatar in the Pantheons, from the houses of Tropes. No one can be sure about that.
- Anonymous is usually content to snark and leave well alone, but does not take censorship well. Just ask the Church of Scientology.
- Tick off Anonymous and it will destroy you.
- Anonymous is not your personal army. Don't stir things up to get them angry and start attacking, they might just attack you instead.
- Anonymous is legion.
- Despite claiming several times to be evil, Anonymous has several times used its hate for the good of humanity, and the detriment of cat-abusers and pedophiles. This is because the highly amorphous nature of Anonymous means that its morals can change constantly. The only permanent thing about it is that it does not like censorship. At all.
- They seem to be VERY fond and protective of cats, including the ones in the Pantheon. Take a wild guess what will happen if you ever brag about harming one.