open/close all folders
Despair of the Endless
Despair of the Endless
- Symbol: A hooked ring.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Despair, Decay, Doom, Decline, Sado-Masochism, Loss of Hope
- Domains: Plotting against kindred, Degenerate sects.
- Followers: High Priest and Priestess Nozomu Itoshiki and Kafuka Fuura
- By some quirk, Nozomu Itoshiki was originally ordained as the God of Despair by Haruhi-sama. But then it became slowly apparent that he just enjoyed being in despair far, far too much. The Endless Despair decided he was doing it wrong; so supplanted him. His...enthusiasm for the role did retain a seat; however, it's his companion Kafuka Fuura, whose bright smile hides a bleakness far beyond anyone's ability to comprehend, who really earns the position.
- Allies: Shinji Ikari, Grandfather Nurgle, Desire of the Endless
- Is pretty much the only deity willing to hang out with Nurgle. They can often be seen having a few beers together and discussing how to ruin Itoshiki's sanity even more.
- Has a love-hate relationship with Superman of the Heros and Villains pantheon. She looks on him as would a mother, but is very disappointed in him, since he denies his very purpose of existence by being a cheerful guy. He, meanwhile, is completely unaware.
- Has been used as a despair vault by Perfectio.
Kenshiro, Savior of Century's End, God of Hunting And Punishing The Wicked and Manly Tears
(Ken, Savior of Century's End, Man With Seven Scars)
- Theme Song: Ai wo Torimodose/YOU WA SHOCK / Sentou!
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Seven Stars of The Big Dipper
- Alignment: Lawful Good (although if there is a law that causes harm to the innocent, he will not hesitate to destroy it. That being said, he may be more Chaotic Good than he'd like to admit...)
- Portfolio: Love For All That Is Good, Mercilessly Destroying Complete Monsters, Invincibility, Righteous Passion, Sentimental Masculinity, Honor Before Reason, Combat Accupuncture, Protector of Women and Children, The Ultimate Martial Arts of Hokuto Shinken, Masculine Kindness, The Embodiment of Manliness, Righteous Fury.
- Domans: Justice, War, Martial Arts, Kindness, Vengeance.
- Allies: Bruce Lee, Rei the Star of Justice, Chuck Norris, Son Goku, Sanger Zonvolt.
- Followers: Jack Bauer, Bryan Millis, Beatrix Kiddo
- Enemies: If you're a Complete Monster, you're on his shit list.
- Ruthless avenger of innocents terrorized by the wicked. Murder children and let him know about it? You Are Already Dead.
- Kenshiro is without a doubt the bane of many a Complete Monster (and the House of Hatred, except for Eren Yeager) in the Pantheon. He is unaffected by many Hannibal Lecture, always ready to counter with righteous Shut Up, Hannibal! and if he could spare some time snarking, he'd deliver a scathing "The Reason You Suck" Speech before delivering the most righteous ass-kicking and Ludicrous Gibs to these scums. And even if they come back, with his Godhood, they can be assured that Kenshiro will always be there to be noted of their atrocities and would always come back and kick their ass. And he never gets tired of it. Thus let this be a warning for the wicked. When you think only of your own fortune, making innocents suffer in the way, and especially if it's for nothing but lulz... Kenshiro will find you.note
- If they do have a semblance of honor or tragic story, then lucky them, Kenshiro may shed some Manly Tears on their 'demise'. But if they don't... there's just no mercy.
- Of late, his most constant target would be Yuuki Terumi, to the point that Kenshiro has adapted the stance of 'no matter what he's doing, he must be planning something nefarious. Therefore, strike on sight'. However, there were rumors that Kenshiro 'held back' and usually let Terumi not completely destroyed, for he's always ready to strike him whenever he returns... and the fact that he recognizes that the one deserving to deal with the ultimate finishing blow for him is Ragna the Bloodedge.
- However, the finishing blow was done by Hakumen instead, although Kenshiro did thank him for killing Terumi for good.
- He also has a house in the Heroes house for his unflinching dedication to punishing the wicked. Or in the house of Life And Death dealing with how he destroys all that harm the innocents.
- At one point attempted to take on Lucifer for the Chaos Lord's stance on Survival of the Fittest, the ideology hitting too close to home in regards to the world Kenshiro originally came from. Lucifer simply smiled, telling him "If you don't want a world like that, you need only continue the actions you have done thus far. A world where the innocent do not have to fear being trampled by the ruthless...I have no doubt you can make your dream a reality. You're certainly strong enough." To the astonishment of everyone present, Kenshiro turned and left, deep in thought.
- He, along with Sanger Zonvolt, are known to be the two Gods of the Pantheon that absolutely does not tolerate evil and are capable of dishing out massive punishment for evil without going to Knight Templar tendencies or running the risk of He Who Fights Monsters. Many would call them the 'Evil-Slaying Duo', and though they don't confirm it, there is a silent respect on both of them. There's one rule that both adheres though: They're not doing it for concepts like 'justice', but merely because Life is a privilege to all. True Villains don't deserve any of it.
- Currently in deep training to discover the Pressure Point that he could hit in order to dispel the love and feeding of despair and negative emotions. Against scum like Terumi and also Monokuma and his mastermind that get off on despair, Kenshiro wants to make sure that they don't get ecstatic in the despair of death, he expects something he heard on daily basis against those mohawked thugs he kills for being extremely evil: "I don't want to die! Someone help me!"
- Those who actively seek to crush hope are also high on his shit list. Which is why he has enlisted in "The Pantheonic Rebellion" protecting Madoka from YHVH's latest atrocity.
Perfectio, God of Feeding Off Dark Emotions, Pushing People Towards Despair and Ruination
(King of Ruin)
- Theme Song: DesPair
- Greater God (possibly Overdeity)
- Symbol: The two nefarious masks of Fatum
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Eldritch Abomination (human formed too), Feeding Off Humanity's Dark Emotions, Despair-inducing Wave, Demonic Possession, Hungry Menace, Omnicidal Maniac, Immortality
- Domains: Ruin, Despair, Dark Emotions, War
- Allies: The Ruina, various Lovecraft Gods (including Nyarlathotep), The Chaos Gods, Volkruss, Dark Brain, Kaiser Ephes, The Edel Bernal
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Yuuki Terumi, Monokuma and his mastermind
- Enemies: Tons of Super Robot Pilots (especially Cliana Rimskaya), the Puella Magi
- One of the most dangerous beings in the Pantheon, in a similar case to Nyarlathotep, As Long as There Is Evil, Perfectio will be there, feeding upon it and ready to unleash his terror. He was beaten with several Super Robot pilots, a lot of them stationed in the GUAG Robot War Division... but none of them was even able to outright kill him. He was even considered the biggest threat during the battle against Euzeth Gozzo.
- Oh and that thing beaten by those pilots? ... That's not even his true form.
- If Despair the Endless represents the concept of Despair, then Perfectio would be the one to push people to her. His Despair-inducing Wave is known to push many of the most Hot-Blooded and positively confident people into despair over his sheer strength and Immortality.
- Despite their portfolio, Perfectio has a dislike towards Yuuki Terumi, and the feelings are mutual. Terumi thinks Perfectio is stealing his gig of making the world pushed into despair and feeding off hatred or every 'wonderful' negative feelings (in which Perfectio counters with "I came first"). Perfectio thinks that his Trolling attempts is annoying (then again, who wouldn't) and his voice reminds him of one of his biggest enemies, Joshua Radcliffe. For that, they usually engage in a tug of war on who gets to eat the despair of people.
- On seeing Terumi falling against Hakumen, Perfectio smirked in victory. He often pays a visit to Nyarlathotep, and enjoys mocking Terumi for his fail of a bravado.
The White, Gods of the Despair Gambit and Final Endings
(The White People, the Prophets of the White World)
- Humanoid Abominations approximate to Greater Gods, pushing Overdeities within their home domain of the Monochrome Forest
- Theme: The Monochrome Forest
- Symbol: None
- Alignment: Omnicidal Neutral
- Portfolio: Hatred of Existence, Psychic Dreams, Omnicidal Maniac, Hope Crusher, Returning All to Nothing, Suicidal Cosmic Temper Tantrum
- Domains: Emptiness, the Void, Nothing, Despair
- Allies: The Auditors of Reality, Erebus, Shinado, Allant
- Followers: A disturbing number of Puella Magi.
- Headbutting Villains with: The Anti Monitor, Nekron
- Enemies: Everyone who doesn't want reality gone. Special mention goes to Madoka Kaname, Albus Dumbledore, and Shulk. Flynn is their sworn enemy.
- The White are Anthropomorphic Personifications of Despair born of Powerlessness - when any sentient mind realizes they are being jerked around by a higher power and that there's nothing they can do to ever free themselves, the White are there. They favor prophetic dreams to erode their enemies' psyche, and often appear as pure white ghosts of lost allies, breathing Breaking Speeches in an effort to gather converts. They are not invincible, but as long as despair exists, they can just come back over and over. If they set their sights on a single individual, they will proceed to deconstruct their outlook on life and the choices they will or could make through experiences in Alternate Timelines, showing Failure Is the Only Option no matter what path is taken, in an attempt to convince him or her to give in.
- Despite appearing as different forms to anyone who sees them, there seem to be a couple of rules regarding them: they always appear as either friends or former allies, and while it can't be said any one of them is the official leader of the others, the perpetually crying White has been noted to be a step up in terms of power from the others.
- Despised by just about every single one of the alignment charts, as they view all of them equally reprobable. Instead, they espouse a philosophy of excuses and self-justification that preaches the horrors of existence and calls all to return to dust. That kind of utter defeatism is considered anathema to the Pantheon itself (the very act of ascending requires a certain amount of effort, which the White decry as pointless), and thus the White are considered peerless hypocrites and cowards.
- They rose to a certain prominence when they announced they had found an exit to the machinations of all Gods: the Great Will, Lucifer, Nyarlathotep, the Chaos Gods, Melkor, it made no difference. They were ready to provide a perfect, eternal solution. This garnered them quite a bit of press until it transpired their grand plan was to wreck the Yamato Perpetual Reactor and tear the multiverse apart into an infinite Nothingness. While most of the listeners proceeded to beat the tar out of the White and wreck their Monochrome Forest, some fringe citizens (fellow Omnicidal Maniacs the Auditors of Reality) discreetly agreed to support them, Erebus has been noted to obey their commands, and Shinado's Abyssal Realm has been linked to the Forest. Other notables include Allant of Boletaria and former Chaos God Malal.
- Their first attack was to take advantage of the massive wave of despair generated by the "Great Upheaval" to lead an assault on the Reactor. They thought they had gathered enough followers in the form of the broken, directionless, despairing Puella Magi to kill Flynn and destroy the machine. Gathering a force thirty-four strong, the Puella Magi marched on the Reactor. They, however, were not counting on a tag-team of both Flynn AND the Demi-Fiend. It was over in a matter of seconds. Flynn stormed the Monochrome Forest as soon as he learned the truth behind the assault on the Reactor, 'killing' The White and destroying their physical forms. Unfortunately for the pantheon, The White continue to appear in dreams from time to time: as long as despair exists in the hearts of man, they will never truly die.
- About the only one who hates them as much as Flynn would be Dumbledore. It's bad enough the White represent a perversion of his beliefs: death is an unavoidable truth, to be accepted, but it is NOT an answer to all worldly problems. The breaking point in this case were the forms they took to appeal to him: his old friend Grindlewald, his brother Aberforth, his protegé Harry Potter, and his sister Ariana. It was the only time Dumbledore had ever cast the Killing Curse. Even he looked shocked after the fact at how enraged he had gotten.
- Another god the White have gotten on the bad side of is Shulk, also for perverting his own beliefs. While Shulk does feel empathy for those who suffer under the rules of self-proclaimed gods, he also argues that destroying existence is exactly the wrong way to go about dealing with it, noting that his archenemy, Zanza, once destroyed his universe and got stronger as a result, not weaker. Shulk's concerns were worsened when he once received a vision of an alternate version of Flynn destroying the Yamato Reactor. Since then, he's offered to pinch-hit in the Yamato's defense along with the Pantheon's Flynn and the Demi-Fiend, even resolving to take up the Monado III and reclaim his Overdiety status if things turn for the worst.
- Attempting to assassinate Madoka Kaname and Makoto Naegi, seeking to generate as much despair as possible. Another target marked for special treatment is Shinji Ikari.
- The White have noted that ultimately, Madoka Kaname's Law of Cycles was at its core mercy kills for Magical Girls in despair: freeing them from the torment of existence. All they want is to do it on a grand scale. Madoka realized to her horror she had no real rebuttal...
- Due to how depressing their universe is, no Warhammer god wants the White anywhere near it-they'd probably get a lot of support there.
Sakura Matou, Goddess of Abuse Retaliations
(SakuraFish, Sakura Tohsaka, Dark Sakura, The Incomplete Lesser Grail, Makiri's Black Holy Grail
Clickhere to see Dark Sakura.
Al Bundy, God of Failure
- Lesser God
- Symbol: An ugly Orange Sofa positioned in front of a Television.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Washed-Up Cynics, Bumbling Action Dads, Those Who Have Bad Luck By Birth, Achievements in Ignorance, Representation of Laser-Guided Karma for Jerk Jocks, Hated In-Universe But Adored By The Audience, Occasional Badasses, The Ugly Guy Of A Hot Wife.
- Domain(s): Failure, Frustration, Misery, Dreams (Thwarted).
- Allies: Kenny McCormick, Otacon, Dan Hibiki, Ryoutaro Nogami, Hong Meiling, Homer Simpson.
- Rivals: Gomez and Morticia Addams (because they're more successful than him... and his non-ascended wife Peggy).
- Was initially elated to learn that he was ascending to Godhood, thinking it a long-deserved reward for a lifetime of thwarted ambition and failure. He also relished the chance to get away from his Dysfunctional Family, but in order for him to maintain his character so as to remain worthy of his position, they came to live with him.
- Currently runs a woman's shoe store at the foot of the steps leading to the Pantheon houses. Despite there being relatively few of them that visit the Pantheon, it never fails to be routinely visited by obese females. Al suspects that the other gods in the Pantheon arrange this as a joke, but is too unmotivated to try and do anything about it. However, he does appreciate the visits of Amanda Waller. Both hate each other, but find the experience of trading barbs to be highly satisfactory.
- The Court of the Gods are currently on a case about his wife's status as The Millstone to replace former holder Gilligan, Al says that if Peggy is going to be kicked to the Disgraces, he requests her as a Double Agent for the Gods.
- However, that's not going to happen, now that Lance Vance is now in... as a worse example. This means that his wife is safe, for now.
Amata Sora, God of Tragic Punching Bags
(Winged Hound Pollon, Apollo
- Lesser god, moves over to greater god when in his Aquarion
- Symbol: A foot with golden wings on both sides
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Cowardly Lion, Cursed with Awesome, Shitty Childhood, Wanting to be normal until jumping at the call, Chick Magnet, Mr. Fanservice, Unlucky Everydude, Floats whenever he gets a boner, Can never get the girl he likes to understand him, Always caught in the center of many, MANY misunderstandings, Reincarnation Romance
- Domains: Mechas, Misunderstandings
- Allies: Rito Yuuki, Flonne, Himeko Kurusugawa and Chikane Himemiya, most Gundam gods, though mostly Domon Kasshu
- Enemies: None at the moment.
- On the day of his ascension, the Court of the Gods asked Amata to describe his life to them. His explanation◊ left them in tears.
- He gets along very well with Rito as he can sympathies with him getting accused of being a pervert. Rito on his part knows how it feels to getting a girl you like to understand you.
- Domon Kasshu usually has a friendly spare with Amata, the Aquarion going up against the Rising Gundam. Though Domon doesn't get how the Aquarion works like... that.
- He does feel bad for Kio Asuno, who is serving time in the Disgraces.
- Himeko seems to admire how much devotion Amata has for Mikono. Chikane however fails the see why he'd care so much for a girl who barely acknowledges his feelings and only makes things worse for him.
Andrew Stanton, God of Tear Jerking
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A clownfish, or the Pixar logo
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Doing It for the Art, Crowning Moments of Heartwarming, Adorable Characters
- Domains: Craft, Good
- Followers: Bambi's Mom, The Iron Giant, Key Visual Arts (and by extension, Fuko Ibuki, Nagisa Furukawa, Ushio Okazaki, Ayu Tsukimiya, Makoto Sawatari, and Misuzu Kamio), The main characters of Grave of the Fireflies
- Allies: WALL-E and EVE, the cast of Toy Story, Amaterasu Okami, Don Bluth, N Harmonia, Lucas
- Opposed By: Shane Botwin
- Was deified after reducing the entire Pantheon, right down to its most evil members, to tears over a little lost clownfish and a lovesick robot.
- The title would have gone to Bambi's mom, but it would be posthumously given.
- Feels sorry for N, as he finds even his past too sad for him to take in.
The Dementors, Personifications of Depression, Official Devils of the House of Emotion
- Humanoid Abominations: clocking in at roughly Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A hooded black cloak
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Always Evil, Black Cloak, The Dreaded, Emotion Bomb, Emotion Eater, Fate Worse Than Death, Ghostly Chill, The Heartless, Humanoid Abomination, Mind Rape, Names to Run Away From Really Fast, Vader Breath, Walking Wasteland, the Dementor's Kiss.
- Domains: Cold, Depression, Despair, Soul (and lack thereof), Horror.
- Superior: Joanne Murray.
- Allies: Despair of the Endless, Dolores Umbridge, Lord Voldemort.
- Enemies: Harry Potter, Madoka Kaname, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, the entire House of Emotion.
- Are the official devils of the Emotion house, because they are personified depression, which is the antithesis of emotion.
- Just being near them is Mind Rape, and when they actually try to attack, you will be left with absolutely nothing but the worst experiences of your life.
- The Puella Magi fear the dementors more than anyone else in the Pantheon. The nature of these beings is more than simply crippling in their case: it's downright lethal, utterly overwhelming their Soul Gems with corruption in a matter of a few seconds.
- If they get too close, they can and will give you the Dementor's Kiss. You won't die per se, but you won't have anything. No soul, no sense of self, no personality, no nothing. It's a Fate Worse Than Death. And it isn't as cheap as death usually is in the Pantheon.
- They follow Joanne Murray, although she dislikes them, given that they're the personifications of her battle with depression.
- Within their universe, they guarded the wizard prison Azkaban. As expected, their presence made it a living hell. Now, in the pantheon, they guard the gate to the Disgraces section.
- Can only be defeated by the spell 'Expecto Patronum', which summons a personification of the caster's hope and happiness. Rose Potter has invented a variant (the Golden Patronus) that kills them, but given that Death Is Cheap in the Pantheons, it really doesn't do much more than the regular patronus.
Grumpy Bear, God of Melancholy
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Raincloud.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Sadness and Cynicism, Pessimism, Sarcasm, Gadgeteer Geniuses, Jerks With Gold Hearts, Big Eaters, Ensemble Darkhorses, Woobies.
- Domains: Air, Repose, Storm, Water.
- Followers: Eeyore (Winnie-the-Pooh), Oscar the Grouch (Sesame Street)
- Semi-Allies With: Grouchy Smurf (who claims to hate Grumpy, but they sometimes brood together and bond over how much they hate things).
- Opposed by: Yotsuba.
- Grumpy often sits in a corner and broods, but doesn't always let it get to him, because he believes sadness is a part of life. Seeing Yotsuba cry due to something done by her adoptive father makes him...a little less grumpy (he's never seen smiling).
- If Grumpy Bear doesn't see the glass as half-empty, that simply means Excellen hasn't taken a drink from it yet.
Karen Minazuki/Cure Aqua
Karen Minazuki, Goddess of Wealth-Induced Loneliness
(Cure Aqua, Babaa
- Lesser Goddess (as of GoGo!, she is Intermediate Goddess)
- Theme Songs: Karen's Theme, Heavenly Blue(Lyrics here)
- Symbols: A miniature version of her Big Fancy House with the Aqua Pinky Catch at the center
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Water Magic, Student Council President, Ridiculously Rich Girls (With Hugeass House To Boot) That Are Lonely, Literal Blue Hair, Intelligence, Defrosted Ice Queen, Early Adventure Rebuff, Precure Sapphire Arrow, Graceful Magical Girl Warrior, Medical Studies.
- Domains: Emotion, Healing, Magic, Combat
- Allies: All the Pretty Cures (preferably the Yes! ones), many Academy members, Mami Tomoe, Aquaman, Unohana Retsu, Litchi Faye-Ling, Mordin Solus, Charlotte LaBouff, Shiro Kazami/Kamen Rider V3.
- Enemies: Bernkastel, Yuuki Terumi, Handsome Jack, Looten Plunder, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke.
- Opposes: Eliza Reagan and Aki Honda, Kyoichiro Kuroi/Kamen Rider 3.
- High Priest: Richie Rich.
- Although she was personally not very lonely at all, Karen's past experience as a lonely soul enabled her to be elevated in the ranks of the Pantheon on the recommendation of Nagisa and Honoka (ontop of helping defeat the Nightmare and Eternal group). Karen's job is to soothe the loneliness of those who are rich and hopefully make them get past it by getting friends. She'll offer as the first friend too.
- Her entrance was a little rocky as well. She thought she received the invitation to the Pantheon itself. When she approached the gates of the Pantheon, she was instead refused and booted out, as it was said that the invitation was fake, sending Karen into depression. The Yes! Cures still in mortal realm encouraged her to keep trying, and the Pantheon found out that the fake invitation was the machination of Terumi to Troll her with lines like "Forever Alone" after learning what she would achieve. After difficulties were taken care of, Karen was finally permitted.
- She knew one day this would come to an end, but Karen is the first Yes! Cure to ever embrace the proper Pantheon. She eagerly waits that she won't be the only one (Considering that Rin Natsuki and Komachi Akimoto have been spotted in the Academy). Before that, she would content herself with the new friends she made in the Pantheon.
- She excels in medical studies. She learned a lot from various Gods that knew the arts of healing and respected them all, but Karen mostly favored and hung around with Litchi Faye-Ling a lot, as not only she was the one who helped solve the difficulty of her entrance at first (along with Mami Tomoe), Karen considered her like a substitute mother figure considering her mortal mother (that she still loved and respected) rarely visit her.
- During spare times, she tends to lock herself inside a room and held on her hand a spare Miracle Light she found, occasionally waving at it with hope. A lot thought it was because she's getting lonely herself, but in truth she's praying for a miracle, secretly sharing the item with other Precures that share her sentiments, so that everything will go well with Litchi's current questionable status. Karen is unsure if this will surely fix things, but she felt that she has to try regardless.
- Whenever she enters the Food Pantheon and leaves it, you can be assured that they will lose at least one bottle of grape juice.
- Although it wasn't uttered often, calling Karen as 'Babaa' is not recommended, she's not too pleased with it.
- Has a personal horse named Charlie, who may not be as great as Koku-Oh, but Karen deeply cared for the horse, and the horse often came to her as her stead in battle. Naturally, she didn't take it well when Handsome Jack called the name 'lame' and offers to rename it as 'Butt Stallion II', causing Karen to flood him away.
- Her house is amongst the biggest and fanciest in the Pantheon.
- Contrary to her portfolio, Karen understood that the House of Commerce aren't always problematic. But she does understand that it tends to make several lonely people because of their immense wealth, that's where she comes in. In a way, it makes her similar to Yuri Tsukikage, fixing the problems her portfolio represents.
- Though she does keep an eye against Looten Plunder, as his selfish motivations for richness are really promoting things Karen stood against. Not to mention, she along with her friends have fought not just one, but two evil world-destroying corporates.
- She ran into Charlotte Labouf during one of her trips and the two got along splendidly over gumbo, beignets and fairy tales. Charlotte truly supports Karen's goals in helping lonely girls to obtain friends and is wiling to work with alongside her.
- She also discovered Litchi's secret of getting drunk when no one's looking. Although she got her to agree not to drink, Karen got roped into playing 'dress ups'. While she agreed, she's secretly thinking of how to come up with a cute dress that fit Litchi's size without flaunting her wealth... something that she's contacting Charlotte for help.
- She had a nightmare of Litchi leaving her and going back to her old obsessed self, leaving her in complete depression like she did when she was stuck in a Nightmare Mask. Fortunately, the nightmare was broken when Litchi woke her up and told her that she managed to redeem herself and is welcomed back amongst the proper Pantheon. Karen has nothing to say but a congratulations.
- Is... less than fond of the ascension of Arakune due to the fact that she remembers from her nightmares that he was the reason why Ms. Litchi left her and had to work for the bad guys. Despite that, she respect Litchi's decisions regarding him and will help her cure him if possible, thus she wouldn't exactly 'oppose' him, but merely drive him away without killing him when he wreaks havoc.
- Wishes to free Jay Gatsby from The Fallen by accepting his money.
Nero, God of World-Destroying Pain & Misery
- Lesser God
- Symbol: the Narada
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Bald of Evil, Complete Monster, Disproportionate Retribution, Faux Affably Evil, Genre Savvy, Omnicidal Maniac, Revenge Before Reason, Roaring Rampage of Revenge, Faux Affably Evil, Batshit Crazy, Crusading Widower
- Domains: Space, Time, Chaos, Destruction
- Enemies: Spock, Kirk, McCoy, Jean-Luc Picard
- Name's the Same with: Nero, Gods of Dubstep
- Nero ascended into the emotion house by appearing from a black hole. From there, he decided to cause massive in the pantheon to damage to hunt down Spock, who (well, not Spock, but Spock Prime) tried to prevent his planet from being destroyed.
- Some wonder why he's not in the Insanity Sub-house. This is because his wife and his planet was destroyed by the Red Matter, which traumatized him, making his tattoos permanent as a result.
- He doesn't show it, but Vegeta, of all people, harbors a tiny fraction of sympathy for Nero for having his planet destroyed, although he doesn't like the fact that Nero blamed it on an innocent person trying to help.
Oichi, Goddess of Guilt And Apology
(Ichi, The Demon Queen, Night Whisperer)
- Theme Music: Nemure hi no Hana.
- Lesser Goddess (can reach Intermediate-tier powers when near Nagamasa)
- Symbol: The Azai Crest◊ cradled by a pair of black hands.
- Alignment: True Neutral (can lean toward all shades of Chaotic depending on her mood and whoever currently affects her the most)
- Portfolio: Apologizing, Super Tragic, Tear Jerking Life, Not-So-Evil Dark Power, Being Walked Over, Uncanny Valley Girl, Yandere, Voice of Mamiko Noto.
- Domains: Darkness, Emotion, Love.
- Allies: Azai Nagamasa (her husband), Midna, Setsuko Ohara, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Nodoka Miyazaki, Litchi Faye-Ling, Jigglypuff
- Enemies: Mildred Avalon, Oda Nobunaga (her brother).
- The first thing she did after ascending was APOLOGIZING for all of the breaks that Setsuko suffered... even if she didn't do it. "Everything is Ichi's fault..."
- At least had the gall to call out Mildred, saying that her light is a lie.
- Was once the plaything of her evil brother, but when she was deified, many good Gods made sure that she was freed from her brother's clutches. It still didn't stop her from apologizing for the atrocities that her brother ordered her to commit.
- Currently, she wanders the Pantheon as something of a blank slate, wanting a friend to hug... with her giant demon claws. She may have found what she is looking for in either Lord Happy (Ieyasu) or Lord Grumpy (Mitsunari).
- Left a good portion of the Pantheon speechless when she single-handedly stopped her brother's attempt at genocide and even subdued him back to his throne. Perhaps the most startling of all, was that she didn't breathe a single word of apology or guilt over the action.
- Recently, an untimely encounter with Nodoka Miyazaki has left her in tears of joy induced by the level of warmth, compassion and optimism she saw in the bookworm's heart. Out of sheer gratitude, she and Nodoka (who shares a similar voice with her) developed a sisterly bond, with the latter frequently visiting her and encouraging her to fill heart with more happiness, and not to lose her hope to find her beloved husband. Given her tendency to nickname people, “Honya-chan” came into her mind almost immediately, to the surprise of Nodoka.
- As of now, calmly waits for her dear husband Azai Nagamasa to join her in the Pantheon. The rest of the Gods do their best to search for him, because sweet heavens know what would befall the Pantheon in any event she snaps.
- Thankfully, as of recent, she was informed that Nagamasa himself has made it to the Pantheon. What commenced was a grand uninterrupted re-enactment of their original wedding that made Oichi really, really happy. Still didn't stop her to apologize for anything that goes wrong, that's just her, we think...
- When around Jigglypuff, she takes a form of a MUCH more positive persona of herself to the point you wonder if the two of them really are the same person.
Sam and Dean Winchester
Sam and Dean Winchester, Gods of Woobiedom
- Lesser Gods
- Symbols: An amulet that burns hot in the presence of God and arsey hair
- Alignment: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Evil (Dean in Season 10)
- Portfolio: Woobies, Martyrs Without A Cause, Death Seekers, Tragic Heroes, "Bro Yay", Broken Cuties, Sad Clowns, Unlikely Badasses, Failed Suicide Attempts, Love Martyrs.
- Domains: Madness, Emotion, Suffering, Loss, Bravery, Love.
- Followers: Dr. James Wilson, Buttons, Casca (bolded and italicized for a reason), Angra Mainyu, Nadia Santos, Lithuania, Tavros Nitram, Donnie DuPre.
- Allies: Ben and Gwen Tennyson with whom they have bonded over they're worshipers misperceptions. Also, Hal "Otacon" Emmerich and Aila Jyrkiäinen.
- "So, what, you're just willing to sacrifice yourself, is that it?" "Yeah. Yeah, you're damn right I am."
- "I'm tired, Sam. I'm tired of this job, this life. This weight on my shoulders, man, I'm tired of it."
- They were once assured by Himei that it would all get better... Eventually. After finding out more about her, they didn't find this comforting.
- WALL-E tried to take this position once, but the universe conspired against him. Still, things did end happily for Dean, what with a spot in the House of Love and all...
- Things have gotten even worse for Sam now that Dean has become a demon due to the Mark of Cain. Consideration has been given to removing Dean from the position now that he is a remorseless demon.
Setsuko Ohara, Goddess of Broken Emotions
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: The Right Stuff
- Symbol: The Glory Star logo.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Constantly Being Wrecked Emotionally, Woobiedom, Walking Dimension Twister, Constant Traumatic Events, Shyness, Moe characters who suffer beautifully, Zettai Ryouiki, Sparkling Stream of Tears
- Domains: War, Army, Suffering, Emotion, Trauma
- Follower: Candace 'Candy' White (Candy Candy)
- Allies: Excellen Browning, Lamia Loveless, Yukari Yakumo, Yuri Tsukikage, Oichi, Shinji Ikari
- Her opposite is Chiyo Mihama, who remains unbroken no matter what. However, they're perfectly civil with each other (Setsuko is not jealous of her. Really.)
- She just comes in, but her powers is said to be deadly and a bit too dangerous if left in check. Yukari has agreed to keep her power in check time to time (if she ever wakes up...)
- At that time Masaki Andoh got lost here, Setsuko freaked out since he reminded her of the one constantly breaking her.
- Her ascension is said to have occurred sometime around Super Robot Wars Z, which also somehow played a part in elevating the status of most of the cast of Gundam SEED Destiny (except for Djibril, who missed the chance by being ignorant that there is one.)
- She also hung out a lot with Yuri as the Precure often gave her advices on how to overcome her Trauma Conga Line.
- Occasionally hangs out with Shinji Ikari, although The Status Quo usually gets Haruhi to hit the Reset Button before anything can ever come of it.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog, God of Angst
(Fake Hedgehog, Faux Ultimate Life Form)
- Theme Music: Throw it All Away or All Hail Shadow.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Silhouette of his Head.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Evil Twins, Anything Darker and Edgier, Emos, Cynicism Catalysts, Speedsters, Those With Expansion Pack Pasts.
- Domains: Darkness, Chaos, Alacrity, Suffering
- Allies: Drizzt Do'Urden, Madoka Kaname, Ryuko Matoi, Amy Rose (as much as he denies it), Sailor Moon, Sir Lancelot
- Rivals: Vegeta, Cell, Sonic
- One sided enemy: The ESP Research Society
- Ascended after the events of his own game, something that he may never live down. He often goes to secluded places and unleashes his anger by slowing down time there.
- Zuko has been seen hanging out with him, trying to outmatch his angst. He's stopped since he got over his daddy issues, much to the relief of the other Gods.
- His angst possibly stems from a chronic inability to find that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald.
- Has once fought Vegeta in a battle. Shadow has respect for him, considering him a rival (Besides Sonic, of course), but the Saiyan still calls him a ripoff.
- Also has a rivalry in the form of Cell as they're both ultimate life-forms. Shadow prepares the day they battle.
- There was one point in time where Shadow got over himself and didn't angst even when he had a good reason to, but because that didn't happen in the pantheon's main timeline, he wasn't able to shake off his title.
- Madoka is one of the few people that can get through to his inner feelings. This is because she is exactly like the best friend that he lost aboard the ARK. He has sworn to protect her, which also includes being the 2nd person Amy recruited for the Pantheonic Rebellion at the behest of her new found superior. He has also sworn to never let Vanitas succeed in his plot.
- At first, extremely uncomfortable and awkward around Sailor Moon, due to her resemblance to Maria. However, the two have since become rather unlikely friends.
- Is secretly just a bit jealous that Sonic got to go on an adventure in the Arabian Nights and fight the Erazor Djinn. Especially because Shadow claims he was also reading the same book that night.
- In an alternate reality, Shadow mocked Sonic, saying that his loyalty to his friends was his greatest weakness. Sonic was not amused, thinking that the comparisons to a certain pony were over.
- Several Gods have put christened him, Ryuko, Vegeta and Dante as the quartet of "edginess". The four aren't impressed, though they get along well enough.
Strong Sad, God of Gloom
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Bleak House flag
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Being the Sensible One, Being Constantly Picked On, Dry Wit
- Domains: Death, Gloom, Knowledge
- Followers: Marvin the Paranoid Android (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), Petitus (1/0), Puddleglum the Marshwiggle (Narnia)
- Allies: Homsar, Despair, Himei Shoutan, Marzipan, Grumpy Bear
- Enemies: Strong Bad, Godot
- Contrary to popular belief, Strong Sad is not sad that he's flying.
- Has an…interesting reaction to caffeine, to say the least.
Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace
Yayoi Kise, Goddess of Tender Tears
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Song: 100% Hero Lyrics here
- Symbols: Her Sketchbook and Miracle Peace
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Hidden Nerdiness (especially for Humongous Mecha), Dojikkos, Dearly Departed Dads, Aspiring Female Mangaka, Extreme Shyness, Always Winning at Rock-Paper-Scissors, Fangirls becoming Superheroines, V Signs, Lightning Magic, Small, yet Adorable Kid Appeal Characters, Huge Popularity Despite Not Being The Leader.
- Domains: Lightning, Magic, Love, Emotion, Justice, Courage, Combat.
- Followers: Yui Kasuga, Bumblebee, Virgil Hawkins, The 00-Team, Nazuna, Yuno (no, not that one).
- Allies: Every Kamen Rider, Power Ranger, and Sentai, Reika Aoki, Nagisa Misumi, and Honoka Yukishiro, Yuri Tsukikage, (and the rest of the Pretty Cures, especially the Smile ones) Usagi Tsukino, Madoka Kaname, Sayaka Miki, Sakura Kinomoto, The Magic Knights (especially Fuu Houougi), Nanoha Takamachi, Hinata Hyuuga, Pikachu, Konata Izumi, Fate Testarossa, Fluttershy, Son Goku, Superman, Shun Daimonji, Richie Foley, Miu Kasashiro, Kamina and Simon, Optimus Prime, Batman, Satori Komeiji, Otacon, Subaru Nakajima, Speed Racer, Iron Tager, Ryusei Date, The ESP Research Society, Murakumo.
- Enemies: The Joker, Sauron, Kane, Melkor, Kyubey, Light Yagami, Souske Aizen, Revolver Ocelot, Shinobu Sensui, Xellos, Slade/Deathstroke, Gendo Ikari, Shizuru Fujino, Yuno Gasai, Lock Dealer Sid/Kamen Rider Sigurd.
- Upon seeing one of her best friends and teammate, Reika Aoki, rise into the Pantheon, Yayoi was inspired to find a spot. She didn't have to wait long to recieve the news of her ascension. She Jumped at the Call as her face flushed with Tears of Joy. Both Reika and Yuri gave her a big, heartwarming Cooldown Hug upon stepping through the main gates to get her nerves under control. Afterwards, Nagisa and Honaka toured Yayoi around the various Pantheons.
- Son Goku thought that she had become a Super Saiyan at one point. When asked about this, she said that she simply took this pose to honor him and their production team's previous work.
- Although her portfolio makes her susceptible of being called a crybaby, whenever there is something she feels worth protecting, all bets will be off as Yayoi would stand up against all odds to protect that thing. Beware the Nice Ones.
- Konata Izumi stated that Yayoi's manga are among the best she's ever read in the Pantheon and will help her manga become big hits in Nanairogaoka (Yayoi's home town) and throughout the known universes. Although Yayoi wishes Konata would stop or at least decrease the additional naughty bits on her promotion...
- She's been known to fight with her Kamen Rider allies to defeat the Monster of the Week, but always asks for their autographs afterwards. She also would love to do it with the Power Rangers and Super Sentai, but mostly on foot. When it comes to mecha battles, she had to just cheer on them (which she likes anyway) because just because she fangirls over them doesn't mean she can pilot them (it'll take longer for her to master it, compared to Reika who can do it in seconds).
- She's still admitted as a 'honorary' member of the Toku Base, regardless.
- There are rumors that she may be a tenth 00-Cyborg.
- She's shocked when she heard that there's a certain 'Akaoni' in the Pantheon. Thinking that it might be whatever evil left purged from her previous enemy, she tried to eliminate it, only to lead her into the aforementioned 'Akaoni'... the Red Devil Iron Tager. What follows was a massive geek-out by Yayoi over Tager's mecha bits and since Tager didn't seem to mind, they became friends.
- Recently she is often seen holing up in a room with Ryusei Date. When the door opened, it turns out they're watching Super Robot anime, so passionately Squeeing with various expressions proper depending on the scene. Yayoi clearly enjoys Ryusei's company and felt the kinship of a fan that becomes the thing the fan liked so much.
- With the ascencion of Otacon in the Mentalism House, the three watched Super Robot Anime together. Unfortunately, after the session they tried asking too much of Otacon's past... and when Yayoi heard that, she was in tears for days at just how horrible Otacon's life was.
- Met up with another Yayoi in the Toku Base, Yayoi Ulshade. The two get along very well, with Yayoi Kise admiring all of Yayoi Ulshade's work in helping the Kyoryugers, and tends to draw adorable pictures of her and Daigo Kiryu/Kyoryu Red...and then when Kise found out that Daigo had feelings for Amy, she's been comforting Ulshade over the revelation.
- Yayoi met up with Gentaro Kisaragi and congratulated him on ascending into the Pantheon. However, she found out that he had been struggling with an alternate self who was so horrible, Yayoi burst into tears alongside Gentaro at the sheer horror of what the alternate self was going through.
- Met with a really kind spirit in the form of Murakumo. They get so well with eachother, that Murakumo is able to actually be with her without wearing her mask. The two of them spend their time together trying to help with their respectful mangas.
Toko Fukawa, Goddess of Bitter Behaviour Masking Misery
(Super High School Level Writer, Ultimate Writing Prodigy, Super Duper High School Shut-In
, (Toko) Ultimate Murderous Fiend, Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer, Genocide Jack, Genocider Syo, Super Duper High School StabbyMcMurder
- Symbol: Toko's books pierced with Jill's scissors
- Alignment: True Neutral with Neutral Good leanings (Toko), Neutral Evil (Jill)
- Domains: Abrasiveness, Writing, Romance, Murder
- Allies: Byakuya Togami, Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Aoi Asahina, Sonia Nevermind, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Peko Pekoyama, Princess Anna, HK-47, Raiden
- Enemies: Monokuma and his Mastermind, Light Yagami, The Joker
- Friendly Enemies: Harley Quinn (Jill only)
- The 'main' personality is Toko but she switches over to Jill should she pass out or sneeze. As Toko and not Jill has severe Hemophobia which will her to pass out if she sees blood Jill can take control for longer than Toko prefers at times. Toko has discovered that electrical shocks can bring her out for brief moments as well, and keeps a taser handy, if need be. She views it as a way of her getting some control over Jill.
- The House of Food was also recently ransacked for pepper to avoid dealing with Jill. Grumbles were heard from Toko saying that some of the people who did it assumed the worst about her and did it as they'd rather deal with a insane serial killer than herself.
- One of the few similarities between the two is their infatuation with Byakuya Togami. He's annoyed at having to put up with them even here.
- Toko's romance novels have been subject to much praise, shooting people with similarities to their protagonists to the top of 'Hottest People Alive' charts. Toko has been considering branching out however.
- Her books are also very popular with Princess Anna even thought Anna finds Toko's continued infatuation with Byakuya questionable.
- The Investigation Team all oppose Jill to some extent but Chie Satonaka in particular as she is frightened by how similar they sound.
- They're good friends with Fuyuhiko and Peko noting similarities and differences between them and her and Byakuya.
- Jill is outraged at a lot of media as portraying those with Dissociative Identity Disorder as crazy serial killers despite being a crazy serial killer with Dissociative Identity Disorder.
- Toko has been very stringent on keeping Jill behaved, and Jill's been mostly compliant. This is due to the fact that Byakuya has made it clear that if Jill takes another human life, she'll be cast out of the Future Foundation and, possibly, put into the Disgraces.
- Byaukua was also quick to inform Toko that, in her and Jill's case, 'human' had a very wide definition, which included aliens, animals, certain robots, and most other beings in the Pantheon. As of now the only entities that don't fit the criteria are Monokuma and his Mastermind.
- Outraged at Light Yagami only for Byakuya's opinion of him, Jill has begged her 'master' for the kill order, with the added bonus of being able to kill a pretty boy again. Despite Toko's hatred for Light, (partially because she would die with Jill should Light's ideal world come to pass) she's mostly against this, having sworn to keep to her vow of not killing any 'humans'.
- That said, she's trying to get Byakuya to agree to the idea that Light no longer sees himself as 'human'.
- Denies having a social justice blog in where she blatantly confessed her secret to Byakuya. She confessed to his face.
- By all accounts a genuine friendship with HK-47 and Jill has formed with the latter fascinated by his speech of love. Hk-47 is likewise impressed with Jill's technique in her craft citing it as 'excellent... for a meatbag'.
- She is uncomfortable with visiting the House of Food not because of her personal dislike of Aoi. She refuses to elaborate why.
- Has a fairly good friendship with Raiden. Jill started breaking out laughing at what a 'depraved sicko' he can be, but stopped herself believing his life was too bad to laugh at even for herself.
- Is currently attempting to get Komaru Naegi ascended so that she can share the position with her brother. Primarily because both Jill and Toko are Komaru's friend, but also because of the truth of what happened to the Naegis' parents. Toko thinks that having a sibling around will help keep either of them from despair.
Sae Kashiwagi, Goddess of Crocodile Tears
- Symbol: A Peach Girl manga with Momo's face scribbled out
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Fake Tears, Playing The Victim Card, Snobby Bullies, Love Triangles
- Domains: Spite, Temptation
- Allies: The Ashleys
- Opposed by: Kenshiro
- Enemies: Aki Honda and Eliza Reagan (they're more monstrous than her!)
- Faked her way to the Emotion seat by convincing the Gods that she had been struck by a car for no good reason. Shortly after she took her throne, she kicked a rival worshipper in the shin for getting a grass stain on her shirt. The victim promptly purchased a new one for her. This method never works on Kenshiro. Last time she tried it on him, she almost got hit with Hokuto Zan Kai Ken.
- Has also tried this on the more angsty members of pantheon, and even they can see through it.
- Another side of her shows that she actually had a crappy life and really wants friends...it's just that she only sees being a complete bitch as her only way of getting attention. This is one of the only reasons why she hasn't been sent into the Disgraces as even she despises Aki Honda and Eliza Reagan, stating that while she does pull out her Wounded Gazelle Gambit, she only does it for sympathy and not to get people to commit suicide.
- Has finally found one true friend in Gentaro Kisaragi. Gentaro, ever so patient and understanding how she's truly feeling, decided that he'd slowly open up and be her friend and make her be likable again. Sae, for the first time in her life, cried true Tears of Joy.
- Upon meeting up with Aki Honda and Eliza Regan, along with their new 'posse', they tried to recruit her. Sae immediately pulled out the tears and told them that she had been horribly abused by the House of Ambiguity and took them there...only to reveal that she made good friends with the up and coming Girl Posse, The Ashleys, who proceeded to give them a well-deserved Humiliation Conga. She has thus been seen in a better light and is now one of the go-to Gods when it comes to Aki and Eliza.