Pantheon: Ranged And Explosive Weapons
The Ranged and Explosive Weapons Sub-House
This area of the House of Weapons is dedicated to deities who completely specialize in ranged combat, or explosive ordinances. Expect to see lots of explosion craters, bullet holes, and everything in between.
open/close all folders
Marcus Kincaid, God of All Small Arms and Their Exploitation
- Theme Song: "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" by Cage the Elephant
- Symbol: The holy smiling mug of his current physical form.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolios: Bus Driving, Storytelling, War Profiteering.
- Domains: Weapons, Economics... cold hard economics.
- Allies: Various vault hunters, The Gun Runners, every single goddamn gunslinger ever, Mad Moxxi
- Enemies: Gun control advocates, clients asking for refunds, competition, Handsome Jack (Both as a Competitor and on Principle). Trevor Phillips.
- Followers: His main follower is the demi-god Yuri Orlov, known to us mortals as the "Lord of War", also has a tribe of bandits who fanatically worship him and have crafted the iconography that represents him.
- Marcus prides himself as a quality god. If he sells or bestows a gun on you, that gun WILL work perfectly as intended. Implying in ANY way that this is not the case will incur his wrath.
- Dislikes alcohol with a passion, since he tends to be overly generous when drunk.
- As well as his position as The Gunbringer, Marcus is the unofficial loremaster of Pandora, recording the escapades of Vault Hunters for future generations.
- Denied Trevor Phillips access to the Pandora arms race. He isn't the least bit happy.
- Ex-husband of Mad Moxxi, and they still have an amicable relationship to this day. That pot belly of his was actually her suggestion.
Abbadon the Despoiler
Abbadon the Despoiler, Lord of Planet Busters and other WMD's
(Ezekyle Abbadon, Warmaster of the Black Legion, The Armless Failure, Failbadon The Harmless)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Eye of Horus
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Earth-Shattering Kaboom, Nuke 'em, There Is No Kill Like Overkill, Weapon of Mass Destruction
- Allies: Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Nurgle
- Enemies: ANY god that has any connections to the God-Emperor of Mankind.
- Followers: Grand Moff Tarkin, Dr. Rodney McKay
- Personally commissioned the Planet Killer as his personal flagship and captured several of the Imperium's Blackstone Fortresses during the last Black Crusade. If this doesn't reflect a healthy obsession with big stuff (like planets) exploding, nothing does. Liable to be strangled by Status Quo Is God, however.
- Also has ready access to cyclonic torpedoes, the Life Eater virus, antimatter torpedoes, nukes, and things that produce Negative Space Wedgies.
- Despite his vast powers, his massive army of Chaos Marines, his devotion to the Four Gods of Chaos and the countless demons at his command, many gods seems him as a complete joke due to having failed to destroy the Imperium of Man, even after thirteen massive Crusades to make it happen. Of course, most of them don't dare to say this in his face, but there are still a couple.
- The 13th Crusade was, to some evil-aligned deities, a considerable step in the right direction since it finally gave him access to the Cadian Gate for which to expand the Eye of Terror's radius.
- There was that one time when he lost his arms after a battle with The Swarmlord. Guess how many times people bring it up to him.
- Don't ever tell him that Horus was better than him. He might not be a good strategist, but he is a complete monster in close-quarter combat, something that many gods have learned the hard way.
Ashley J. Williams
Ashley J. Williams, God of BOOMsticks!
(Ash, The Chose One, Strange One, The Guy with the Gun, The King)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Boomstick and Chainsaw
- Alignment: Good? Bad? He's the Chaotic Guy With Gun
- Portfolios: Shotguns, S-Mart, Chainsaws, Clever Quips, Feats of Badassery, Grooviness
- Domains: Courage, Mechanus, Wrath
- Allies: Artix von Krieger
- Enemies: Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees
- His boomstick…let him show you it. Just don't try to shake his hand.
- Artix von Krieger is a big fan of his and the two are currently in a battle to see who can maul the most undead. The war is still ongoing.
- Has respect for Sam and quickly defended him from (non-ascended) Claptrap's insults during a game of poker in the Inventory. Also learned that he is somehow a distant relative of one former bounty hunter that goes by the name of Brock Samson, who is a follower of Guy Shishioh, and sometimes plays poker with them as well.
- Is one of the few gods who has faced off against both Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees at the same time. Also has run amock against zombie versions of the Marvel gods.
Karna, God of Fantastic Nukes & Armor of Invincibility
(Lancer of Red, Launcher
, Hero of Generosity, Son of the Sun God)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His armor, Kavacha & Kundala. Alternately, Vasavi Shakti
- Alignment: Lawful Good (though, others often mislabel him as being Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: All-Loving Hero, Armor of Invincibility, Badass, Blade on a Stick, Born Unlucky, Getting No Respect For His Accomplishments, Fantastic Nuke, God-Killing Weaponry That Can Only Be Used Once, Incendiary Exponent, Invincible Hero/Invincible Villain, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Living Lie Detector, Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold, Multi Weapon Master, Person of Mass Destruction, Playing with Fire, The Power of the Sun, Punch Clock Villain, Undying Loyalty
- Domains: Sun, Combat, Weaponry
- After ascension Karna became one of the most fear gods in the Pantheon with his reputation of his combat skill, destructive weaponry, invincibility, and God-killing spear. He now has a few gods gunning after him, planning to eliminate these factors so he won't be a threat in the future. Quite a nice guy though, even if he can come off as a bit of a dick.
- Despite being a Good aligned god (and being a contender for the nicest god in the whole pantheon) he has a real habit of working with Evil aligned deities with extreme, unquestioning loyalty.
- Archer and Gilgamesh have personally met and worked with Karna before, and each of them has some renown for actually defeating him (albeit when Karna was in a weakened state). Despite this (as well as the fact that they saved his previous Master), Karna doesn't get along too well with either of them; Archer's bitterness over his life as a Counter Guardian prevents him from seeing eye-to-eye with Karna and his Undying Loyalty towards his evil masters, while Gilgamesh isn't too pleased that someone has the potential to defeat him at full power.
- As far as the rumor say, Karna is said to reverse the misfortunes of the likes of Cu Chulainn, from 'Being Lancer is suffering' into 'Being Lancer is wonderful'.
- Dracula doesn't like him, due to Karna utterly humiliating the vampire during an alternate Holy Grail War, even if he wasn't using his vampire abilities. Karna's response is simply I Did What I Had to Do.
Yoshikage Kira, God of Mystical Mad Bombers
, "Josuke Higashikata"
, The Eighth JoJo
Click here to see Kawajiri
- Theme Song: Yoshikage Kira Just Wants a Quiet Life (Kira), KILL A (Kawajiri)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A tank-treaded ball with a fox-skull face
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Wears a suit when he kills, He saves his nail clippings and only kills during years where his nails grow especially quickly. And he "dates" severed hands, He wants his life to be predictable, Erotic fascination with women's hands, absolutely no use for the rest of the woman's body, he gains the ability "Bite the Dust" which allows him to create brief versions of this
- Domains: Predictability, Bombs, Explosives, Killing, Time Loops
- Allies: Johan Liebert, Skull Face, Tohru Adachi
- Enemies: Josuke Higashikata, "Josuke Higashikata", Jotaro Kujo, Light Yagami, L, Enrico Pucci
- Followers: Carval Jarvoc
- He is a killer that often takes to the idea that his life must become predictable, anyone that disrupts that will die in several kinds of fiery explosions, whether it be after touching something, being followed by a skull faced tank grenade, or die trying to expose Kira's identity over and over again.
- Other times, he also likes to kill women to be able to date their hands, often does this when his nails grow too long.
- Because of this he is not allowed anywhere near the House of Love after his last attempts to collect more for him to date.
- He is shown to have very strong OCD like the time he delayed finishing off one of his enemies after noticing that his sock was inside out, and couldn't concentrate until he put his sock and shoe back on right, despite knowing that Josuke would be arriving to help in less than a minute.
- His Stand is named Killer Queen and it allows him to make anything touched by Killer Queen, no matter it's a doorknob, a coin, even a human body, will be charged with explosive energy. When someone touches it, the energy will be conducted into him, creating an internal explosion that completely wipes out the target.
- It also has the secondary ability Sheer Heart Attack, the secondary bomb of Killer Queen that allows it to seek out whatever the warmest thing in the vicinity is, then induce an explosion there, with a power proportional to the heat of the target. Also, Sheer Heart Attack is totally indestructible, having withstood countless blows without a scratch.
- The last ability that he gained after getting pierced with a Stand Arrow is called Bites the Dust This bomb is actually a distinct, miniaturized form of Killer Queen, which normally stays with someone who knows Kira's secrets,If someone tries to interrogate that person about Kira, the tertiary bomb will enter their field of vision, get into their eye that way, and induce an explosion. Until Kira finds out who the bomb killed, he lets a brief temporal loop occur to one hour or day earlier, where the victim will die no matter what in a fiery explosion by the end of the loops until Kira knows who the confessor is.
- Has taking a liking to Johan Liebert as he finds many similarities to himself, he also reminds Kira of what he used to look like before he became Kosaku Kawajiri.
- Gets annoyed quickly when people confuse him with Light Yagami's antics and being called the new Kira, even though he has been around before those Kira Killings.
- Though when the opposite happens he is happy to let Light take the fall for his actions so that he can continue his quiet, predictable life.
- He is shown being nice to plant life as one plant which he named "Stray Cat" turned out to have a Stand after he watered it and took care of it, Stray Cat has the ability to manipulate air, capable of creating air bubbles that can be used to create powerful force fields around Kira, or contain his brand of explosives.
- Is often seen in two separate looks when he is around the Pantheon, here he looks like a blue eyed, blond or purple haired man in a white and green suit. When visiting other houses he takes the look of a blue eyed, brunette in a black and purple suit.
- He is often annoyed with people claiming that he has said the word "Duwang" as he never said that far to his knowledge.
- Is certainly starting to notice the amount of women in the House and finds that they have beautiful hands and that he really needs to find a new "Girlfriend".
- He has gained a strong dislike for ghosts after his battles with Josuke.
- He is now uneasy knowing that Jotaro ascended as he fears he may disrupt his quiet life.
- Josuke ascending has now made Kira really start to worry that his quiet life will never be the same.
- Knows of Adachi and his favorite past time, often claiming to want to help him dispose of the leftovers when he is done with Killer Queen. Though he has often asked him if Kira could keep the hands.
- He has even used his Kosaku disguise as a means to work as a secretary for the local police to help him further.
- Does not want to let the fact that he sounds like Kiritsugu Emiya ruin his routine.
Aigis, Goddess of Finger Firearms
, The Heartless Armed Angel
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Pallas Athena's shield (a.k.a. Aegis) with Aigis' headphone design in the middle.
- Theme Music: Heartful Cry ~ In Mayonaka Arena
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ridiculously Human Robot Girl, Summoning Personas, Bodyguard Crush, Single-Target Sexuality, Finger Firearms, Arm Cannons, And Other Heavy Weaponry, Socially-Awkward Hero, Become a Real Boy, Mighty Glacier > Lightning Bruiser, Robo Speak.
- Domains: Robots, Love, Firearms.
- Followers: Albert Heinrick, Geno
- S.E.E.S.: Minato Arisato, Minako Arisato, Mitsuru Kirijo, Akihiko Sanada, Fuuka Yamagishi, Junpei Iori, Shinjiro Aragaki, Every non-ascended S.E.E.S. member.
- Other Persona Users: Members of Investigation Team (Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa, Teddie, Naoto Shirogane), Eikichi Mishina, Maya Amano, Tatsuya Suou
- Other: Igor, KOS-MOS, Labrys, Lamia Loveless, Tidus
- Enemies: Erebus, Nyarlathotep, Nu-13.
- A Robot Girl built to combat Shadows, Aigis has a personality, which at first was rather clumsy but she eventually grew to behave like a real human. The primitive personality she had was enough for her to develop a Bodyguard Crush with Minato Arisato (even the female one even if she first questions it) though she has a reason for that, being the one to seal Death inside him.
- Upon her ascension and hearing that Minato was in the Pantheon, she was really happy, but suspicious. She quickly realised that the Minato in the Pantheon was an illusion of the real one. At first she was sad, but she figured it was for the best and wishes to savour his memories he has here.
- She quickly grew to be friends with KOS-MOS, feeling like they share similarities. She has even gone so far to even call her one of her "sisters". She also kept good contacts with Lamia Loveless, whom she used to be a former high priestess for.
- She really needs some help with her armor.
- Aigis actually possesses a huge array of different weapons than her position might suggest. She just prefers to keep things as they are now.
- For some reason, the moment she scanned upon Nu-13, Aigis felt a strangely dark urge to declare the robot a threat to all beings. Her suspicion was confirmed when she discovered her backstabbing towards Ragna the Bloodedge, and at that point, Aigis has put herself in line to combat her.
- Because of this, she does seem supportive forwards Lambda-11. At the very least, Aigis feels pity forwards her: Even if Aigis was built for combat, she was given some emotions (even if it was just so that she can summon a Persona) where as Lambda has no such luxury. Where she cannot do much with her, she wishes that someday she will get something resembling emotions.
Heavy Weapons Guy
Heavy Weapons Guy, God of Gatling Guns
(The Heavy, Ivan, Misha, Mikhail)
- Intermediate God (bumps all the way up to Overdeity when Ubercharged)
- Symbol: His minigun Sasha
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Using weapons with spinning barrels, boxing, speaking Russian way better than English, sandviches
- Allies: Reb Brown, Doomguy, Team RED (or BLU) but especially The Medic
- Direct Rival: Trowa Barton
- Followers: Serious Sam, Roybea Loy, Milly Thompson
- Can usually be seen tending to his gun Sasha (don't touch) or swapping stories with Medic over a sandvich.
- He never seems to have problems fighting the more intelligent beings in the multiverse. They may be able to outsmart him, but not his bullets!
- During battles, his foes will try as hard as they can in order to keep him away from The Medic. Because they dread the moment he becomes a super-charged, bullet-proof Russian death machine with a gattling gun.
- The Heavy occasionally plays poker with Tycho, Max, and Strong Bad.
Kouji Kabuto, God of Rocket Punches and Chest Blasters
(The First Mechajock)
- Theme Songs: Mazinger Z, Fire Wars and Kanjite Knight
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The head of Mazinger Z
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Idiot Hero, Hot-Blooded, Reduced from Hero to Sidekick, Attack Calls, Manly Tears.
- Domains: War, Super Robot, Good
- Allies: Sayaka Yumi, Boss, Tetsuya Tsurugi, Jun Hono Duke Fleed, Maria Grace Fleed, Amuro Ray, Ryouma Nagare, Guy Shishioh, Simon the Digger, Ryusei Date... practically anyone who's a mecha pilot.
- Rival: Asuka Langley Soryu.
- He was previously cast into Purgatory for his time as Duke Fleed's sidekick. He was originally tasked to make himself better via Shin Mazinger, but someone forgot his time with Mazinkaiser, and his many many times fighting extraterrestrial threats outside the usual Dr. Hell or Great General of Darkness, side by side with Duke Fleed himself (or even without him) AND as an equal or someone greater instead of sidekick and was quickly readmitted. Thankfully, there's no bad blood between them, with both looking forward for their next team-up against evil.
- And thus there's a lot of rejoicing by various Robot Pilots, as the Holy Trinity of Super Robot Wars is now complete. Mazinger Z, or Mazinkaiser, whatever Kouji pilots, are known to be utter beasts in battle on the side of justice, especially with their mighty Rocket Punch (or Turbo Smasher Punch) and Breast Fire (or Fire Blaster). Evil beware.
- Unfortunately all those years in Purgatory did no good to Kouji's... um... lack of tacts, especially with women. This lands him lots and lots of slaps on the face. But his sense of justice always make him a respected God.
- Even if they're not in the Pantheon proper, after Kouji was restored, he has also gained the ability to summon the spirits and apparitions of Duke Fleed and the Grendizer, and Tetsuya Tsurugi and the Great Mazinger. When the spirits come together, and Ryoma is nearby with any Getter Robo incarnations, Kouji is able to invoke one of the more powerful attacks of the GUAG Robot War Division: The Final Dynamic Special
Mikoto Misaka, Goddess of Railguns
(Railgun, Number Three, Ace of Tokiwadai, Strongest Electromaster, Electric Princess)
- Theme Songs: "Only My Railgun" and "Level 5 Judgelight".
- Intermediate Goddess, Was almost forcefully turned into an Overdeity by the continued Level Shift Experiments
- Symbol: Her Signature Arcade Coin and Gekotora cell phone.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Multipurpose Electricity, Tsunderes, Badass Adorable, Breakout Character, Cool Big Sis, Badass Adorable, Bully Hunter, Railguns that use coins, a love for cute things, Wearing shorts underneath her skirt.
- Domains: Friendship, Lightning, Electromagnetism.
- High Priestesses: Her army of clones
- Followers: The Tau Empire, Fortune
- Allies: Touma Kamijou, Kuroko Shirai, Magneto, Hinagiku Katsura, Jimmy Hopkins, Commander Farsight, Satori Komeiji, Kasumi, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim.
- Odd Friendship with: Black Star, Negi Springfield.
- Enemies: Accelerator (due to what he did to her army), Orochimaru, Relius Clover.
- Opposes: Gary Smith, Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi and Kumi Mouri.
- The Invincible Electric Princess of Tokiwadai Girls Middle School, Mikoto Misaka has the proud claim of being a leading lady, whom in spite of having limited appearances in her own universe, has dethroned the supposed Leading Female character Index in sheer popularity and importance.
- Though quick to anger, she is quicker to forgive and forget; which is probably why she can still remain friends with Kuroko Shirai in spite of her often less-than-appropriate romantic advances.
- Commands a Hive Mind army of clones of herself dubbed the 'Sisters'.
- Often hangs out in the House of Power under the pretense of being there to practice her Signature Attack Railgun, whereas in actuality she spends more time there having snappy conversations with Touma Kamijou.
- Also seen from time to time in the House of Knowledge with Hinagiku Katsura. They've found they had quite a bit in common and bonded over complaining about clueless guys. Just in general of course, not that there were any particular guys they were thinking about...
- Was almost forcefully made to join the Pantheon by the insidious continued experiments of the Kihara foundation, whom after failing to artificially drive Accelerator into Godhood decided to use her as the replacement subject instead. While she would indeed have become powerful, it would have been at the painful cost of her life and soul. The failure of this final project is something Mikoto is eternally thankful for.
- Similarity in powers aside, Magneto sees in Mikoto the fire and passion he once had in youth, and has asked her to join the Brotherhood of Mutants on multiple occasions. Even though Mikoto values his friendship and respects his willingness to do whatever is necessary to protect the people he loves, has always politely declined.
- Upon hearing of YHVH's scheme to murder Madoka, an atrocity so disturbingly similar to the sufferings that her beloved clone sisters suffered during the Level Shift Project, Mikoto has joined the Pantheonic Rebellion with Kuroko faithfully by her side.
- Also does not like Relius Clover and Orochimaru, as she found out that they also have experimented on people not unlike what the Kihara foundation did to her and to her beloved clone sisters.
- She sympathizes with Kasumi due to the fact that her clone are used for diabolical purposes. As a result she'll happily assist her whenever possible.
The Pyro, God(dess?) of Flamethrowers
- Theme Song: "Do you Belive In Magic?" and Dreams of Cruelty.
- Intermediate God or Goddess
- Symbol: His/her gasmask.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good in his/her mind. Chaotic Evil in reality.
- Portfolio: Flamethrowers, sunshine, flowers and rainbows, fire axes
- Domains: Chaos, Fire, Fear, Insanity.
- Followers: Many pyromaniacs around the world and all the god-shaped baby-angels in his dream land.
- Allies: The Engineer
- Enemies: Everyone else, but the Spy most of all
- Even though he (or she) has been allied with many gods of the Pantheon during battles, very few of them trust him/her. Most of the Pantheon actually fears him/her due to his/her insane nature. Too bad that Pyro can only see both friends and foes as cherubs who are joining him/her in his/her happy games in a land of sunshine, candy, and rainbows.
- Nobody has any idea what the Pyro looks like under his/her mask. Not many dare to remove it, and those brave enough simply don't care to do so. The Medic, however, is fully aware of the Pyro's true gender; he just doesn't bother telling us.
The Soldier and the Demoman
Mr. "Jane Doe" and Tavish DeGroot, Co-Gods of Explosive weaponry
(The Soldier and The Demoman respectively)
- Theme Song: The Art of War (For the Soldier) and Drunken Pipe Bomb (For the Demoman)
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbols: A rocket launcher with a folding shovel lying on top of it (Soldier), and a sticky bomb over a bottle of scrumpy (Demoman)
- Alignment: Both Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolios: Solving all their problems with explosives, rocket or sticky jumping, getting drunk out of their gourd (just Demoman on this one), ribs and tomato soup (just Soldier on this one), Not having much of common sense (Soldier, again)
- Allies: Team RED (or BLU) but they work especially well with each other, Saxton Hale, Shovel Knight (for Soldier).
- Followers: Anyone who loves blowing stuff up.
- Enemies: Gray Mann
- Still bitter from their personal war a few years back, an explosive battle of epic proportions broke out upon their simaltaneous ascension over who'd get the slot. Fortunately, Captain America was able to make them see reason, him being a fellow WWII veteran even though Soldier never enlisted and Demoman sobered up.
- If you see Demoman running forwards you with a grenade or sticky bomb launcher, run. If you see him charging towards you with a shield and a sword or a similar weapon, run faster. If he has a potato-masher when charging towards you, then you're not running fast enough.
- Similarly, if Soldier is running at you with a rocket launcher, especially if he just did a Rocket Jump, duck and cover.
- Jane Doe will have you know that he's done nothing but teleport bread for three days straight.
Clint Barton/Hawkeye and Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Clint Barton and Oliver Queen Co-Gods of Archery
(Hawkeye, Goliath II, Ronin II, The Golden Archer, Green Arrow, Ollie, The Emerald Archer)
- Lesser Gods
- Theme Music:
- Symbol: Their signature bows crossed over one another
- Alignments: Chaotic Good
- Shared Portfolio: Archery and Facets of Personalities that come with it, Improbable Aiming Skills, Trick Arrow, Rain of Arrows, Badass Normal, Jerks with Hearts of Gold, Deadpan Snarkers, Kicking ass with their respective female partners
- Domains: Heroism, Weapons, Combat
- Clint: Barbara 'Bobbi' Morse, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Thor, Bruce Banner, Uryu Ishida
- Oliver: Dinah Lance, Hal Jordan, Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, Barry Allen.
- Both: Ashe, Huang Zhong
- Clint earned his place for his years of fighting alongside Captain America. They think he's out of their league, he shows them why he earned his place. Due to the change of the nature of the Pantheon, he was chosen to succeed the house from the previous owner. Clint may be a little Hot-Blooded, but when time comes, he's a pretty analytic and calculating guy about what and where to shoot, thus he claims the place.
- The previous God had reascended somewhere else but often comes to this house in order to keep them on their toes
- Once as a mortal, Clint married a certain Barbara Morse/Mockingbird, but had since divorced amicably. Didn't stop Clint to watch over her from afar and shoot down anyone trying to harm her. With explosive arrows as a way to say 'hi'.
- After a long period of preparation, Oliver Queen finally challenged Clint for his title of God of Archery. Clint accepted and after one hell of an archery competition, the Gods decided that it would be a waste to lose any one of them and suggested giving both the title. After a period of bickering, they begrudgingly accepted and have been trying to one-up each other since (including one-upping with their girlfriends. Good natured cracking, don't worry).
- Upon deification, Oliver went over to the House of Food and invited everyone to try his (in)famous chili. That day currently holds the record for the most amount of liquid consumption in the Pantheon ever.
- On a lesser note, the chili has still not been finished by anyone (aside from Batman and himself)
- Both have mastered tons and tons of Archery tropes out there.
- It's known by the members of the Justice League in the Pantheon that Ollie is able to keep everyone honest. Although that got him killed in the universe where Clark fell into tyranny.
Big Bull, God of Rocket Powered Weapons
(Bull, King of Altambra)
- Theme Song: Over in a Flash
- Lesser God
- Symbol: [死角] "Blind Spot"
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Cyborg, the Jet Hammer, Puns, Bulls, Glowing Mechanical Eyes, Large Ham, Transforming Mecha
- Domains: Weaponry, Propulsion, Machinery, Gangs
- Followers: The Bull Gang, Ido
- Allies: Jack Cayman, The Bloodhooves, Gene, Bayonetta, Khamsin, Labrys
- Was upset that the prime beef that he was didn't get included in the House of Beasts, but is willing to make due with this ranch instead.
- Petitioned to have his shrine near Jack's, to make sure his sworn brother is well.
- Since having his gang join him in the pantheon, things have gotten remarkably louder than normal, if such a thing was possible.
- Has been striking a friendship with the two gods of minotaurs, though they are flattered by his choosing his body in their image, they do often get uncomfortable with his speech pattern.
- While he is impressed at how well Vita can nail someone with her hammer, he's not going to concede to any hammer being better than his Jet Hammer.
- Originally Khamsin wanted to claim this position, but got trounced by Big Bull rather soundly. Since then, the two are a bit teeth-clenched, but still allies.
Laguna Loire, God of Ammunition
(The Man With The Machine Gun, Tactical Gunner
- Theme Song: The Man With The Machine Gun
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The flag of Esthar
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Porfolio: Eccentric Authority Figures, Hyperspace Arsenals, Multi Ranged Masters, Adorkable Heroes, Wave Motion Guns, Lasers
- Domains: Firearms, War, Heroics
- Ascended after his appearance in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy made him one of the most prominent Adaptational Badasses of the series. Loves to talk to his worshippers about his adventures, even if much of what he says doesn't come out the way he means.
- Once took Ratchet and Attenborough out to the rifle range and challenged them to see who could hit the most targets. A commitee is being held to determine if the incident could finally qualify as proof of the existence of "too much dakka".
- DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!
- When he saw Diddy Kong and his Peanut Popgun, he wasn't too sure about how More Dakka could apply to him. Cue Diddy Kong on his jetpack, firing his Peanut Popguns at Laguna in blinding speeds.
- Overzealous followers aside, Laguna's preference for rapid fire belies the very laid back and caring nature of the man. While most consider him foolish, there is wisdom hidden within.
- Sadly has had to avoid the House of Love. A few too many leg cramps in succession nearly put him on crutches.
- While he's regretting the consequences, he still can't help but claim to have the GREATEST ATTACK EVER! This usually gets him challenged by another god to see who's attack is truly greatest.
Malik Caesar and Galando Grinus
Malik Caesar and Galando Grinus, Gods of Precision Guided Boomerangs
(Malik: Captain, Manlik
) (Galando: Gall Gruner
- Lesser gods
- Symbol: Malik's Bladerang crossed over Galando's Astore
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolios: Precision-Guided Boomerang, Cool Old Guy, Magic Knight, Badass Beard
- (Malik): Everything's Better with Spinning, Genre Savvy, Glass Cannon, Intergenerational Friendship, Knight In Sour Armour, The Reliable One, 'Speaks With His Back'
- (Galando): Guest Star Party Member, The Alcoholic, The Big Guy, Cool Shades, Dark and Troubled Past, Dual Wielding, Doomed Hometown
- Domains: Axes, Age, Magic
- Allies: Sokka,
- (Malik): Yuri Lowell, Jade Curtiss, Iron Tager, Nathan Drake,
- (Unascended): Asbel Lhant, Sophie, Hubert Lhant, Cheria Barnes, Pascal, Richard
- (Galando): Genjuro Kazanari, Amu Hinamori, Madoka Kaname,
- (Unascended) Kor Meteor, Kohaku Hearts, Hisui Hearts, Beryl Benito, Ines Lorenz, Kunzite, Chalcedony Akerman, Lithia Spodumene
- (Galando): Any gods of despair
- Getting into a fight with Malik or Galando is a very bad idea because not only do their Bladerang and Soma defy the laws of physics (it's entirely possible to be hit from any direction) but the both of them have both been very skilled warriors for over 20 years.
- Malik, Yuri Lowell, Jade Curtiss and Iron Tager have a friendship because they all used to be in their respective world's militaries while they were still mortal.
- Galando has decided to help in the fight against despair in the pantheon because he lost his wife and kid to despir while he was still mortal.
- Galando and Genjuro are good friends because on top of sounding the same, they are also the Cool Old Guy of their respective groups.
- Malik is friends with Nathan Drake despite causing danger wherever he goes because they sound alike.
Marida Cruz, Goddess of Remotely-Operated Weapons
(Ple Twelve, Purustitute
- Theme Song: Mobile Suit
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Sleeves Logo, or alternatively the NZ-666 Kshatriya.
- Alignment: Lawful to Neutral Evil; Neutral Good post-Heel-Face Turn.
- Portfolio: Attack Drones, Anti-Villany, Artificial Humans, raging upon sight of a Gundam, Affably Evil Redheads, Dark and Troubled Past, Lightning Bruisers, Morality Pet to nearly the entire cast, Stoicism
- Domains: War, Combat, Space, Mind
- Allies: The GUAG Robot War Division, Other deities who were basically clones but later on developed their own emotions, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Ankh.
- Rivals: Haman Karn.
- Enemies: the rest of the GUAE Mecha Cohorts, Lord Djibril, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke
- A lot of debate occurred in the House of Prophecy regarding the said title, as elaborated:
- Initially, they predicted Lalah Sune to ascend to the title, being the one of the very first to utilize thought-controlled weapons. However, they feared that her ascension would cause Amuro Ray and Char Aznable to add fire to their already-intense rivalry, causing the House of War to completely collapse on itself.
- Some even predicted one Descartes Shaman to ascend, his main unit holding the record for the most number of remote weapons thereof. Unfortunately, he got hit by The Worf Effect hard during his second sortie against the ELS, thus voiding his chance at the title.
- Other deities suggested appending this title to Haman Karn since she was already here for quite a while as Signum's evil counterpart.
- Ultimately, they settled for allowing Marida's ascension to the House of Weapons since she is completely neutral in the eyes of the two aforementioned Ace Pilots, AND her MS outguns Haman's, with at the least 24 individual funnels compared to the Qubeley's 10.
- While she's not that much on good terms with Char and Haman, she has surprisingly become a Cool Big Sis to Aila, as both can relate to having Dark and Troubled Pasts. Also, she shares the latter's hatred over Lord Djibril, but for the reason that she reminds her of the time when she was reconditioned by the Vist Foundation.
- In relation to that, her feelings towards Rau LeCreuset stems from her time as an expendable clone during the First Neo-Zeon War, where she was sent by her former master Glemmy Toto to do battle in a losing war. She can understand and sympathize with his suffering, but she refuses to allow herself to fall into the same nihilism that consumed him.
- Was pleased to hear of Banagher Links' ascension in the Pantheon. In return, she reminded him of his offer for some Ice Cream at the House of Food.
- Deities who pilot Gundams (or even other units that look suspiciously like one) are quite wary of showing up to her in their respective units, due to her inherent Berserk Button. She has become a bit better in adjusting after breaking away from her second reconditioning.
- So far, only The God of Beam Spam had been the only one able to actually out-Beam Spam her Kshatriya. She doesn't mind though.
Shou Toramaru, Patron Deity of Laser Beams
(The Disciple of Bishamonten)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Jewelled Pagoda of Bishamonten
- Theme Music: The Tiger-Patterned Vaisravana
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Massive use of Lasers from an Upgrade Artifact, Animal Motif of a Tiger, Being the Avatar of Bishamonten, Spears, Subtle Hard-Drinking Party Girl, redeemed Failure Knight.
- Domains: Tigers, Lasers, Avatars.
- Allies: Byakuren Hijiri, the good-willed gods in House of War and Commerce.
- Enemies: Barbara Ann Minerva, Neyla.
- Originally the position of god of Beam Spam belonged to a man called Attenborough Cortitch. However, upon his mysterious disappearance from the Pantheon, gods wanted replacement who didn't quite have to rely on mechs to achieve that. As such, they turned their attention to the ex-tiger youkai and the disciple of Byakuren Hijiri, Shou Toramaru, who achieved top example of Beam Spam in a Bullet Hell game, especially with her curvy lasers.
- Shou is an odd goddess. Even though she is a goddess, most of her power comes from the pagoda she carries which she shoots the lasers from. Not only that, but she herself is the Avatar of Bishamonten, meaning that we have a goddess who also is an avatar of a god. Don't try to figure out how that works.
- Because of that, she is in good terms with both House of War and Commerce, especially the latter, as she represents the wealth aspect of Bishamonten.
- Is known to go to House of Food to drink some alcohol when she can. Why a Buddhist deity is allowed to drink alcohol, no one has no idea. All what they know is not to make her mad when she's drunk, or else they get fried by the Laser Pagoda.
- Found it funny how she probably was the only tiger in the Pantheon, like how she became to existence due of no one having actually seeing a real native tiger. Does find it irritating how Sagat keeps on calling out "Tiger!" when attacking.
- Was not really pleased how Neyla ascended into Pantheon, due of her being an evil tiger and has tried to teach her to fear her. She was pleased by Jaune Clafoutis ascension due of this.
- Has gained a bad rep due of accusations that she keeps on losing important stuff due of losing her Pagoda once. Mind you, her power is to gather up treasures, so this shouldn't be a problem for her.
- As you can guess, there was much rejoicing from her once she heard that Byakuren managed to ascend into the Pantheon
Squee, Spleen and Spoon
Squee, Spleen and Spoon, Gods of Explosive Mines
- Theme song: Breathe
- Rank: Lesser Gods.
- Symbol: The Remote Mine (the Trollface still intact!)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
- Portfolio: Being a group of three, qualified experts on mines, morons who're skilled engineers regardless, placing land mines everywhere, making people scared of walking anywhere, infuriating heroes merely by existing, blowing things up, including themselves and nearby enemies, in the name of science!
- Domains: Land Mines, Explosions, Weaponry
- Allies: Most Radiant Heroes (When the Techies are not doing more harm than good), the mercenaries of RED and BLU (Especially Demoman), Michael Bay, Solf J. Kimblee, Bob-Ombs.
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra, though they consider Teemo a Friendly Rival.
- Opposed by: All supports who would rather buy their boots instead of yet another set of sentry wards or a gem of true sight, and all junglers.
- Following their ascension, Squee and Spleen thanked the main house for reviving Spoon, who they thought had died back in the workshop incident. Spoon told them to not bother telling them the truth.
- So that fellow gods may safely walk around without fear of walking on a mine, the Techies has reluctantly agreed to not place mines outside of a designated area surrounded by warning signs plasted with the Techies' symbol. If someone decide to disregard the signs and accidentally steps on one of the many stacks of land mines, it's their own fault for what the results are.
- Unfortunately, there were some who still took the bait, such as Terumi, who thinks that only losers get such paranoia. He paid the price of getting his body full of ash and reading that behind the warning sign was a Trollface. The Techies themselves was once invited to the Trollkaiger, but they refused.
- The Techies gets along well with certain mercenaries. Particularly Demoman, who they bonded with over their mutual enjoyment of placing traps and blowing up unsuspecting people.
- Ever since the Techies and Teemo found out how similar they are, they began hanging out surprisingly often. The Techies has occasionally given Teemo tips on how he can improve his traps and the placement of them. Doesn't take the fact that their combined force would instill extreme paranoia to their enemies. Like, what can be worse than a field full of poisonous mushrooms and explosive mines?
- There's a very good reason why it's recommended that anyone who desire to visit them for some reasons should get a gem of true sight so that they may see where they shouldn't step. Fortunately, they can get one from a shopkeeper (For the very cheap price of 900 gold!) who decided to make camp just outside of their place for completely unrelated reasons that honestly has nothing to do with the Techies.
- According to Thrall, Squee, Spleen and Spoon used to be Goblins. But as of now, they certainly don't look like goblins.
- They want to learn from certain Bob-Ombs the art of blowing themselves up without ill effects.
- When the Techies decides to get serious, they clad themselves in pig-themed armor, and replace their cart with The Swine of the Sunken Galley, a wheeled cannon that's reportedly said to be one of the most powerful cannons ever built. In fact, the blast from it was so powerful that it tore the ship that was used for its first test run apart. And no, the ship wasn't the target, because it was used to host the cannon itself.
- "If you want explosions... Accept no substitutes."
Teemo, God of Blow Guns
(The Swift Scout, Shitrat, Satan)
- Lesser God.
- Alignment: Neutral Good with Chaotic tendencies
- Symbol: An explosive green mushroom.
- Portfolio: Cute creatures that can kill you at the blink of an eye, gentle people who snaps when pushed, addorable maniacs, kind guys who goes ballisitc when needed.
- Domains: Nature, Stealth.
- Rivals: The Defenders of the Ancients (Radiants and Dires), though Squee, Spleen and Spoon (the Techies) are Friendly Rival.
- Enemies: Hexxus.
- Despite being one of the kindest gods in the Pantheon, most knows not to get on his bad side. The last person who decided to mook him one night in the House of Food ended up looking like a hedgehog...if its spines were made of poison darts.
- Has been hanging around with Pikachu for a wile. Considering that his precense makes Teemo calmer and happier, sevral dieties has encouraged this newfound relation.
- When the word spread that he had joined the GUAG, the GUAE decided to increase their budget on mine sweeping and stealth detectors 7 times above the previous budget. Considering the damage that his mushrooms can cause and how well he can hide in comparision to most gods, the forces of evil considers this a necesary meassure.
- However, even Teemo had to be careful in case Mario or Luigi picked his mushroom up by accident. It was confirmed to be far more deadly than any poisonous mushrooms they have encountered.
- A look in his wardrobe once revealed a large collection of Superman comics along with a Yordle-sized Superman costume and a custom-made blow gun made of steel◊. And now a silent moment for the person who revealed this info...
- The moment there were Defenders of the Ancients in the Pantheon, Teemo has taken increased wariness. Why? Because they look at him funny, and think he's kind of similar to a certain 'Meepo'.
- The Defenders' paranoia increases further when they saw Teemo hanging around with Techies and infests a certain place with both mushrooms and mines after a budding friendship. We can only say this for those who does not invest Gem of True Sight or Vision Wards and came across there... BE VERY AFRAID.
- He is unsure if Tristana could ever make it to the Pantheon. But on the rise of the Kinkou ninjas, Teemo was at least glad that there's a fellow Yordle God for him to interact with, Kennen.
- There seems to be a Running Gag in the Pantheon where when some expressed why they hate a certain god, the visualised explanation somehow had Teemo dying, was it by the god itself or in the background.
Trowa Barton, Patron Saint of Alpha Strikes
(No-Name (Previously), Triton Bloom
, Dokter T)
- Theme Song: Back in the Smell of Blood and Gunpowder
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Half-mask of a crying clown. Alternatively, the Gundam Heavyarms.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Alpha Strikes, Anti-Hero, Bottomless Magazines, Gatling Good, Genius Bruiser, More Dakka, Macross Missile Massacre, Peek-a-Bangs, The Stoic
- Domains: Weapons, War, Combat
- Allies: Heero Yuy, the rest of the GUAG Robot War Division, Chris Yukine
- High Priestess: Leena Toros
- Rivals: Revy, Laguna Loire, Max Jenius, Heavy Weapons Guy
- Not in any way related to: Clint Barton
- Enemies: Joker, Warboss Ghazgkull and his legion of Orks
- While all his rivals have excelled in their respective weapon specialties, none of them have effectively used a multitude of gunfire and missile barrage during battles in one single stroke, and all at the same time. Trowa silenced them (and by extension the rest of the House of Weapons) by unleashing his Gundam's entire payload on a large contingent of Orks, annihilating a sizeable portion thereof.
- This apparently made Warboss Ghazgkull very cross since he was amassing those Orks for an upcoming WAAAGH! And, in his own words, "a puny hummie with a clunky hummie mek managed to git moar dakka and kill off me boiz!"
- His ascension had apparently earned the ire of The Joker, due to his Clown Half-mask... and the fact that Trowa can just blast away anything Joker throws at him.
- Other Gods have been speculating that he was more fit for the title currently held by his contemporary in the House of Emotion. The only catch was that he tends to be a bit more quiet compared to Heero. Along with that one time when he charged other people in order to hear him "break his silence", but that was an unrelated story.
Usopp, God of Slingshot Marksmanship
(The King of Snipers, Sogeking, Mansopp
- Theme: His theme. And the theme of his ''friend'' Sogeking.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Sogeking helmet with the Black Kabuto below.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Normal guy among superpowered allies, liar (of both the bad and good variety), intuitive aptitude towards all tools and machines, Gadgeteer Genius, superb sniping skills with a slingshot, unpredictable fighting, crazy preparedness, use of various strange ammunition ranging from self-made bullets to weaponized unusual plant seeds (after his Post-Timeskip), Cowardly Lions who grow out of it literally
- Domains: Slingshots, Marksmanship, Tall Tales, Inventors
- Straw Hat Pirates: Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Nico Robin, Franky, Brook
- Others: Youko Kurama, The Farmer, Phineas Flynn, Bruce Wayne
- The Council of Shadows have long prevented the inclusion of all the Straw Hat Pirates for fear their ability to derail many plots in their home universe would bring down many of their carefully-laid plans. Hence, their success in expelling Usopp from the House of Weapons as God of Slingshots and replacing him with the less dangerous (to a fault) Dennis Mitchell.
- Batman knew it was better to have the entire crew as wild cards if the need arose. Though he also had an uncharactestic soft spot for Usopp as he shared the similar Badass Normal tendencies among super-powered allies as well as the ability to be prepared for anything (second only to him of course). He secretly persudaded Johnson to give Usopp another chance and the judge proposed a contest between Usopp and Dennis over who really deserved the title. While both were equal in the first rounds, Usopp quickly upped the ante by shooting a small jewel at the tip of a faraway spire a few miles away with the wind against him. Dennis apologized and conceded defeat, allowing Usopp to reclaim his godhood, and instead taking the position of God of Precocious Troublemakers in the House of Family. To say some Council members were dismayed and that even Xanatos himself didn't see this coming was an understament.
- As an added bonus, Nami also ascended while the Council was momentarily stupefied.
- His marksmanship skills have been considered equal to both Vash and Lockon Stratos, hence his title of "King of Snipers" from his homeworld. Some claim it is due to his powerful analytical eyesight which is the force behind his intuitive abilities with machinery.
- It is seldom a good idea to have the three together as most of the time they end up engaging in a contest of one-upmanship with various impossible feats of shooting abilities. Naturally, they always end up in a dead tie.
- As the one responsible for keeping both himself and Nami relevant among a crew of mostly Devil Fruit users with his inventions, he has an uncanny perception of tools and machines around him and being able to understand and make them work.
- Despite his ability to create and understand machinery, he is lousy with repairs. If anyone comes to him asking to repair things, he usually points them towards Felix at the House of Technology.
- Being an inventor, he sometimes heads to the House of Technology and share ideas with Phineas while encouraging his ever-growing genius. Usopp, however, tends to go on in one of his usual tall tales of his great engineering and heroic skills, embellishing details of different adventures with the Straw Hats to make himself more important. Phineas believes them. Ferb, not so much.
- Apart from the Thousand Sunny, Usopp's temple workshop contains a lush green garden in the back where he cultivates Pop Green seeds and plants. However venturing in without his guidance is dangerous as some of the plants rank up there with Death World's own.
- Youko Kurama was impressed how a mortal like Usopp was able to make use of a variety of seeds to his advantage and also interested in the properties of Pop Greens native to that universe. Kurama decided to give Usopp a variety of seeds from plants native to Makai to further increase his abilities. Most of these plants, however, freak him out and prefers to use those he can cultivate safely.
Warhead, God of Nukes
- Theme Song: This.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Goggles.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Super Soldiers, Nuclear-Themed Characters, Sending Tons of Atomic Bombs to Kill His Enemies, Goggles, Shirtless Fight, Redheaded Heroes, Starring in a Badly Entertaining Videogame.
- Domains: War, Combat.
- Rival: Voodoo (former enemy).
- Worthy Opponent: Cy-5.
- The first of the proclaimed War Gods to join the Pantheon. He's a powerful solider armed with missiles, strength and boasting... and a powerful set of nuclear missiles.
- The former holder of the title, Duke Nukem, moved to the House of Theater. Warhead occupies his former place as he's the literal representation of nuclear bombs.
- Despite sharing the same portrayer (Bryan Glynn)... he loathes Shao Kahn.
- His fighting prowess is what gained the respect of Captain America... but at the same time loathed by Kratos.
- While he is one of the War Gods, gets surprised that Kratos is the definitive God of War!
- Which is considered Hilarious in Hindsight since Kratos uses the same Fatality that his enemy Pagan used once.
- With the recent ascension of Voodoo, his old school rival in the times when they're Deities outside of the Pantheon, Warhead is ready to challenge him in a warfare vs. magic battle.
- However, he's recently thrilled by seeing Cy-5, the God who has a serious business to attend.
- Has the support of fellow Super Soldier, Master Chief, as he joined the Alpha-Omega Force alongside with him.
- He and Maximus are considered as soul brothers, and they kick butt together.
Yoko Littner, Goddess of Sniper Rifles
- Theme Song: S.t.a.r.S
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Yoko's skull hairpin with over the team Gurren mark.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: People who eat lots of food, Fashionable Asymmetry, Snipers who are often helping the good guys, Really big guns, People who are friends with all children, People whose breasts are the centre of many jokes, People who don't look 14, Girls who barely wear any clothes, Guns that are based on real guns but have a different name, Badasses, Fingerless Gloves, People whose appearance kick off the plot, Girls who provide fanservice.
- Domains: Rifles, Fanservice, Freedom.
- Followers: Uni, Sharla, Gadolt
- Team Gurren: Simon, Kamina, Viral, Nia
- Others: Raiden, Rukia Kuchiki, Carl Clover, The Prinnies, Flonne, Lockon Stratos, Gosei Knight, Cyrus, Hana Isuzu, the ToQgers (especially Tokatti/ToQ 2gou and Mio/ToQ 3gou)
- Enemies: Laharl, Etna, Metal Alice (both of the Goseigers and Megaforce incarnations).
- Odd Friendship: Sniper Wolf, Laura Bodewig.
- Opposes: Natsuru Sennou.
- Many of the other gods give Yoko props for sniping down a Humongous Mecha as usually the Humongous Mecha would be sniping at something closer to its size.
- Being a teacher, Yoko knows very well that children need to be protected, this belief has allowed Yoko to become friends with Raiden and Srgt Cyrus.
- Yoko is friends with Carl and Rukia due to having the same voice however Yoko finds it very jarring that Carl has the same voice as her.
- Rukia is also bugged by Yoko's figure for her age.
- Speaking of similar voices she's not amused to see Metal Alice, however, both of them outright dislike Natsuru Sennou for hir denseness.
- Yoko believes that Etna could stand to be nicer to the Prinnies and Etna can't stand the fact that someone who sounds so similar to her could be so nice.
- Etna is also angry that the Prinnies are serving someone that has a more impressive body than her.
- The Prinnies have agreed that Yoko is a much better boss than Etna.
- Needless to say, Laharl is a little angry that the Prinnies are serving someone other than him or Etna.
- Moreover Laharl is angry that the Prinnies are serving someone who is not only kind but also has a large chest.
- Inversely, Flonne is happy the Prinnies are happy while working.
- Yoko doesn't like Cold Snipers because it takes a lot of effort to be a sniper and she hates seeing that effort wasted on evil and senseless killing, which is why Yoko and Sniper Wolf don't get along particularly well.
- However Wolf is still the most personable member of FOXHOUND so from time to time Yoko and Wolf will have a good time together.
- Yoko gets along well with Lockon as he has been very helpful numerous times.
- Yoko is also the Pantheon's Kindergarten teacher.
Hana Isuzu, Goddess of Making The Last Shot Count
- Theme Song: Saita Hana, Nante Suteki na Risouzou!
- Symbol: A Panzer IV shaped vase with flowers inside.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Tank Marksmansip, Refined Combat, A Core of Steel, Enhanced sense of smell
- Domains: Tanks, Flowers, Sniping
- Enemies: Azula, Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, anyone who harms her friends.
- Her ascension after successfully taking down Azula's head tank with amazing accuracy, Miho's planning and Mako's driving skills and forcing the enemy to retreat. It was rather amazing considering they were nearly overwhelmed and that she had only one shell left. She even quipped this awesome Pre-Asskicking One-Liner...
"One shell is enough".
- She can be seen in the house of nature working on her flower arraignment. There she met Hinata who was flower-pressing at the time and they quickly became good friends.
- She has impressed many gods such as Mark Jamison Shepard, Lockon Stratos, Sniper Wolf and Yoko Littner with her skill with a tank cannon and had been invited to many marksman competitions with her favorite being One In the Chamber for obvious reasons. When it's noted that she just started not too long ago. They were impressed even more.
- She was once cordially invited by Mark Jameson Shepard to join him as his head tank gunner. she politely refused as she won't abandon Miho. Commander Shepard was impressed by her loyalty to Miho and notes that Miho will definitely become a great leader.
- The members of the Non-Lethal Warfare are now in a hurry to recruit the three into their team now that their top notch marksman has ascended.
Varric Tethras, God of Automatic Crossbows
- Theme Song: I'm Not Calling You A Liar by Florence & The Machine
- Symbol/Weapon of Choice: Bianca (his crossbow)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Impossibly Cool Weapon, Naming said weapon and growing heavily attached to it, Deadpan Snarker, Knowledge Broker, Genre Savvy, Unreliable Narrator (Mostly), Guile Hero, The Storyteller
- Domains: Archery, Business, Storytelling
- Allies: Hawke, Merrill, Elan, Anna, Commander Shepard, Hawkeye, Green Arrow
- Enemies: General Tarquin, The Joker, Moneybags
- Has been confessed to by many infatuated with the chest hair though he holds true to saying his crossbow Bianca is his one true love.
- Pays a good deal to keep his friends and allies, (particularly Merrill) safe. He has managed to offset some loss by opening a trade relationship with Anna. It's worked thus far mostly because Varric has actually tried to tell customers where her shop is.
- Able to spin a good lie mostly by going to the plausibly absurd. He is however unable to bluff past General Tarquin or his properly trained soldiers.
- He's got a soft spot for Elan however and wants to work with in coming up with a strategy that won't end in Taquin's benefit.
- For any god that isn't his, or Hawke's, outright enemy, he's able to get along with them fairly well. He's even acquaintances with both Miko Miyazaki and Leeroy Jenkins.
- Despite his many differences to many dwarves he can often be found in the House of Food buying a beer.
- It's also mostly here that Hawke's legend was bought in the by the more gullible and intoxicated deities to the point some say Hawke has already killed Melkor and is the secret master of Chuck Norris. Hawke has asked Varric to tone it down.
- Likewise Commander Shepard fell victim to Varric's exaggerations. Shepard tries to take it as a light hearted joke.
- Considers The Joker's For the Evulz attitude shallow and is willing to just start shooting at him while he's in the middle of a monologue. He questions why others would be hesitant to do this since they'll likely just end up killing Joker later down the road
- Near incredulous at Moneybags greed and takes it upon himself to extort Moneybags and return his ill gained income.
- When he's not shooting demons with Bianca, he enjoys telling stories and is quite a successful novelist. Because of this, Varric has keen understanding as to how stories that he finds himself a part of work.
- While he gets along with almost everyone, there is no other friend that he values as highly as Hawke. A friend who becomes Hawke's enemy becomes Varric's enemy, without hesitation.
Bob-Omb, God of Action Bombs
- Theme Song: Bob-Omb Battlefield
- Symbol: A wind-up key
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Being A Walking Cartoon Bomb, Blowing Itself Up
- Domains: Explosions, Death
- Allies: Prinnies, Blue Slimes, Bowser, Blooper
- Rivals: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach
- Followers: Black Angry Birds, Scarfy, Voltorb and Electrode, Kog'maw, Creepers, Saibamen (not Cybermen)
- Bob-ombs are well aware that they don't live long after detonation, but rather than lament their fate, they revel in it.
- A few Bob-ombs are specially built to survive explosions and can self-detonate without any ill effects. Bizarrely, these Bob-ombs are constructed entirely out of paper, and no one really knows how that is supposed to work.