open/close all foldersCurrently Awaiting Trial:
Misuzu Kamio, The Goddess Who Was Formerly Deader Than Disco
- Redeemed Quasideity
- Symbol: A white wing in front of a Buddhist shrine floating above an ocean.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Memetic Mutation, Death foreshadowing her voice actress's death.
- Former Portfolio: Deader Than Disco, It Was His Sled, Meaningless Conflict, Shaggy Dog Stories, Angst Aversion.
- Domains: Death, Depression, Reincarnation.
- Followers: None
- Just Friends With: Utena Tenjou, Rosette.
- Castaway Type: Fallen.
- Offense: Her death, which caused the Pantheon to stop caring about and watching her series and deriding it as a series where nothing ever happens.
- Many deities (especially Utena Tenjou and Rosette) feel really sorry for her, especially considering how her voice actress died recently, making her death all the more depressing.
- First Act of Redemption: When the Court of The Gods decided to check on Johnny Test, they are shocked at the fact that his 1st season was pretty decent, along with the fan database, but dwindled from the 2nd season onwards. Because of this, they thought that Misuzu Kamio was miscast for this role, and decided to allow her release from The Fallen.
- Her Task: Accept the title as the Goddess who's Harsher in Hindsight.