Pantheon: Profession Lesser Gods
Chifuyu Orimura and Aikuro Mikisugi, Gods of Badass Teachers
Click here to see disguise
Hong Meiling, Goddess of Gate Guardians
- Theme Songs: Straight Jetnote (Chifuyu); Ping Pong Circulate (Aikuro)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbols: Her Infinite Stratos, White Knight (Chifuyu); a pair of sunglasses (Aikuro)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Chifuyu); Chaotic Good (Aikuro)
- Both: Hot Teachers, Badass Teachers, Sexy Mentors
- Chifuyu: Ace Pilots, Deadpan Snarkers, Blue Oni to Aikuro's red, Harem Nannies, Aloof Dark-Haired Girl, Does not pilot IS's anymore but still kicks ass, Call her Orimura-sensei or you get a Dope Slap in the face, uses a katana for battling
- Aikuro: Clark Kenting, The Tease, Red Oni to Chifuyu's blue, Eccentric Mentors, Mr. Fanservice, Shameless Fanservice Guy, Walking Shirtless Scenes, Inexplicably Awesome
- Domains: Teaching, Badassery (both); Serious teaching, Mechas, War (Chifuyu); Over-the-top teaching, Teasing, Intelligence (Aikuro)
- Followers: Kobayashi
- Chifuyu ascended after managing to defeat turned-evil sister Madoka Orimura and Squall Meusel; Aikuro, instead, ascended after much effort by Ryuko.
- Aikuro immediately took a liking for Chifuyu, and often teases her. One time he even described her as "a MILF version of Ryuko Matoi". She isn't really amused over this.
- Chifuyu has legions of admirers due to her incredible badassery combined with gorgeous looks. Again, she's not amused.
- Ryuko has mixed feelings for Aikuro's ascension. On one side she's really happy to see him join the Pantheon; on the other she thinks he's going to tease her again, much like he's doing with Chifuyu.
- One time Char Aznable challenged Chifuyu in a one-on-one battle between their mechas. It ended in a draw.
- Whatever you do, you must refer to Chifuyu as "Orimura-sensei". If you don't do it, you'll get dope slapped so hard it's gonna leave a mark. She's done an exception, however, with Aikuro, much to his enjoyment.
Kain Highwind, God of Dragon Knights and Constantly Switching Between Good And Evil
- Theme Song: Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A golden star with the Chinese character for "dragon" on it
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Anime Chinese Girl, Memetic Mutation, Ensemble Dark Horse, The Abused One, Ki Powered Martial Arts with Rainbow Colors, Gate Guardian
- Domains: Protection, Gates, Comedy, Servitude, Abuse
- Follower: Sunohara Youhei
- Allies: Milhouse, Sakuya Izayoi, Patchouli Knowledge, Flandre Scarlet, Remilia Scarlet
- Originally only allowed in the Pantheon so everyone can pick on her and provide humor. Even Black Mage picked on her. What differentiated her from the other disgraced Butt Monkey is that she managed to embrace the position strongly even though she was crying on the inside. With the fact that with her mistress now released, she can start stomping back. Only when it's appropriately funny, but that's more than enough for her.
- Just because she's Chinese and used to be the Goddess of Butt Monkeys, it does not mean that it is good to pick on Chinese people for humor. It's considered racism and a serious crime in the Pantheon. Even if bloody Guan Yu has practically become the Butt Monkey of the Pantheon.
- The Pantheon ignored for a very long time the fact that Word of God completely ruins every reason to make fun of her. To this day, she serves as this House's first line of defense, guarding its gates. She hoped Marisa wouldn't follow here... but she still sneaks by every now and then in raids to the Treasures Vault.
- Was once really happy, saying that she was able to drive off the giant catfish Namazu from the House of Nature and the Pantheon. Most gods just think she was dreaming, saying that they never had heard of this "Namazu" before. To pretty much everyone's surprise, Meiling was eventually vindicated when Namazu was revealed to be part of the GUAE.
- Took part on the quest to save Remilia Scarlet and deify her. Afterwards, she was able to return back to guarding the gates of the Scarlet Devil Mansion; Remilia got tired of her servant getting the rather unwelcome position of Goddess of Butt Monkeys and had her moved here.
- One of the very few gods to have an unambiguously positive relationship with her mistress, Flandre Scarlet. When queried, she scoffed it was a matter of patience and perseverance; if others do not find it in themselves to honestly want Lady Scarlet as their friend, it's not like they are going to have her anyway.
Kasumi, Goddess of Kunoichi
- Lesser God (Intermediate God as a Holy Dragoon)
- Symbol: Baron's Dragoon batallion flag
- Weapon of Choice: Abel's Lance
- Alignment: Lawful Good, but often pegged as True Neutral due to his constant 'betrayals'
- Portfolio: Literal Lancers, Dragon Knights, Jumping Highly, Switching Sides, Troubled, but Cute, Unrequited Love, Badass
- Domain: Heroism/Villainy, Profession, War, Love
- Allies: Cecil Harvey, Rosa Farrel, Cu Chulainn, Selena Recital, Zuko, Vegeta, Itachi Uchiha, Pantheon
- Ascended after overcoming his trials into a Holy Dragoon. But other Gods look at him funny, thinking that he may betray them anytime. Some, however, knew his true alignment, which is good.
- There was a really huge reunion when Cecil came to the Pantheon, attended with especially him and Rosa.
- Reportedly fell against an army of creatures known as Manikins. Upon hearing that even Cosmos was unable to revive him, the Elder Gods began searching for someone to succeed him. Before they could begin accepting applicants, however, Kain crashed through the roof of the building, very much alive, apparently having leapt there from the battlefield. Turns out he just got so bored slaughtering the Manikins that he fell asleep.
- Is a member of the GUAG Sacred Knights.
- He has since found a successor in his arts of leaping strikes, and left the house in good care of that successor, Pantheon. He moved to the Profession house as the leader of the Dragon Knights, as his status as a Holy Dragoon implies. Those who would wish to train in the ways of Dragon Knight would answer to Kain.
- He's also considering to release his other portfolio, on the basis that not only his ascension as a Holy Dragoon washes away any doubts that he's bonafide good, there's also the existence of Ethan in the Ambiguity house. Should Kain release that title, however, he would've received a boost in divinity into an Intermediate God.
(Kunoichi of Destiny, Nukenin)
Katniss Everdeen, Goddess of Deadly Game Participants
- Theme Song: Hitohira ~Reminiscent of Ketsui no Toki~, The Dead or Alive Ultimate Remix, or The Dead Or Alive Dimensions Remix.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A swirling storm of Cherry Blossoms.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Ninjutsu (Rather Visible Ones at That), Ass-Kicking Adorable Girls, Kind Hearted Girls That Would Unleash Hell if Pushed Too Far, Speed And Power, Cherry Blossoms, Teleport Spam, Inability to Avoid Fights, Good Is Not Soft, FANSERVICE, Fighting Fiends.
- Domains: Stealth, Battle, Fanservice.
- Followers: Hibana, Ibuki, Yuffie Kisaragi, Kunoichi.
- Allies: Ryu Hayabusa, Jann Lee, Kokoro, Elliot, Mai Shiranui, Kasuga, Tsunade, Natsu Ayuhara, Noel Vermillion, Taki, Hakufu Sonsaku, Hinata Hyuga, Misaka Mikoto, Yagyuu.
- For the most of time, tons of difficulties made it nearly impossible for Kasumi to enter the Pantheon proper. Be it overbearing 'father', overt fanservice display, running away from her would-be-killers, etc (which caused her to miss out the trip to team up with the warriors of Three Kingdoms and Warring States to kick Orochi's ass). She finally grabbed her chance when she 'secretly' helped Ryu Hayabusa in the events of Razor's Edge, showing that she is just as capable or perhaps could be nearly starting to surpass Hayabusa in fiend-slaying. And considering Hayabusa, that's saying A LOT.
- She often visits the Sports house, in particular Natsu's house, for volleyball. For some reason, that kind of sport holds a soft spot in Kasumi.
- Before her ascension, she was scheduled to participate in an event where she would fight against interdimensional evil, alongside the likes of Mai Shiranui. She's still on the run so she asked Noel Vermillion to stand in for her... then teleports off before Noel could get jealous over her boobs.
- Is considered one of the nicest girls in the Pantheon. But if you should ever make her mad... best case, she'll just beat the crap out of you. Worst case (if you're irredeemable), she'll pull a wakizashi and you may start praying your limbs do not get dismembered.
- Some says she kicks high. Like, REALLY HIGH.
- She is rather disturbed whenever she crosses paths with Kyouko Sakura, mostly due to their voice, which began ever since the fifth game due to external issues with the previous voice actress. She's less disturbed when she came across Litchi Faye-Ling, who is also same-voiced, as at least they do afford being nice. Though one thing, Kasumi also empathizes with both Kyouko and Litchi's sad fates.
- She sympathizes with Mikoto due to the fact of their clone being used by evil.
- While she served as Hayabusa's Distaff Counterpart for a long time, there has been rumors that Kasumi will be leading a group of Kunoichi as an answer to Hayabusa's Ninja Shi-Tennou. Eventually, the cat's out of the bag and Kasumi has successfully formed 'Kunoichi Go-Nin-Shuu', with her as The Leader.
(Catnip, The Mockingjay
Lee Everett, God of Apocalyptic Survival
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Mockingjay.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Deadly Games, Action Girls, Archery, Hunting and Coal Mining.
- Domains: Nature, Chaos, Survival.
- Followers: The cast of Battle Royale and Btooom!.
- Allies: Lelouch vi Brittania, Huang Zhong, Jack Conrad (avatar of Steve Austin), Hawkeye, Ben Richards.
- Relationships: Peeta Mellark (her husband).
- Enemy: Big Brother.
- Big Brother picked her for this position when he diversified into Reality TV. She is not happy about this, especially since her position entails her followers being forced to kill each other for entertainment. She is trying to ally with rebellious factions in order to bring him down.
- When she's talking in Japanese... gets surprised that her voice is the same as Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Tsubomi Hanasaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Moka Akashiya and Tsubasa Kazanari.
Lockon Stratos, God of All Snipers
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Fire Axe.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Determination, Taking Care of Orphaned Children (and going apeshit if you hurt them), Badassery, Heroic Sacrifice, Living Past the Apocalypse.
- Domains: Love, Good, Protection, Survival.
- Allies: Whitebeard, Brian Mills, Tallahassee.
- Lee's past can be a little murky to some, histories telling him both as a noble man and as a selfish jerk, but no one doubts his commitment to his followers. If you are in an End of the World as We Know It scenario, and you call upon Lee Everret for aid, he will hear your prayers, and he will help you get through your darkest hour. You may not be in one piece, and you may have to do some unpleasant things...but you will live.
- There was a little confusion upon his ascension, until Tallahasee pointed out that his realm was focused on zombie killing and not much else, whereas Lee's realm was surviving the whole damn thing, along with any other people that survive as well.
- Claims that he's just filling in the position until the 'True Goddess of Survival' arrives. All he has said about her is that "She won't be arriving for a long long time," and that her symbol is a blue and white baseball cap with bloodspatter and a 'D' on it. In the meantime, he watches over her, praying that she'll make it safe. Many gods agree on that statement.
(Neil Dylandy, Stupid Sexy Lockon
Naoto Shirogane and Kyouko Kirigiri, Goddesses of Detective Talents Since Childhood
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Orange Haro with word bubble "Lockon, Lockon, Lockon"
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Sniping The Target with Catch Phrase, Big Fragging Sniper Rifle, Big Brother Mentor, Obi Wans, Eyepatch of Power, Grasping The Sun, Revenge
- Domains: Weapon, War, Guns, Range
- Allies: Vash the Stampede, Excellen Browning, Yoko Littner
- Enemy: Ali Al-Saachez
- Followers: Kurz Weber, The End, Michel Blanc, Maya Toumi, The Sniper, Mana Tatsumiya, Linda-058, Mordecai and Zer0, Garrus Vakarian, Craig Boone, Miki Tamase, Irvine Kinneas, Benjamin "Stretch" Cohen (Jack West Jr. series), The White Tights (Russian urban legend), Duke Togo, Saito, Kardel Sharpeye
- Before leaving the mortal world, Lockon has designated that Lyle, his Backup Twin is to take over his name. He's doing a good job so far in spreading his teaching in the mortal world.
- He is criticized by the God of Revenge Abandonment Mikagami Tokiya for latching too much into revenge, which caused his downfall from Ali Al Saachez, and he'd never prevail if he continues to think about Revenge. Lockon seemed to have learnt his lesson, further fueled after watching his Backup Twin saying the same thing in the mortal world.
- Yoko gets along well with Lockon as he has been very helpful numerous times.
(Naoto: Detective Prince, Captain Pistol
, The 2000 IQ Killjoy Detective
. Kirigiri: Ultimate ????, Ultimate Detective
, Super High-School Level Mystery Chick
Pudge, God of Butchers
- Lesser Goddesses
- Symbol: Persona Sukuna-Hikona, with one hand holding Kirigiri's glove.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, with leanings of Neutral Good
- Theme Song: Seeker of Truth (Naoto)
- Both: Young Detective Like It's Natural Talent, Intuition, Solving Cases, Stoicisim, Kuuderes, Preference In Logic
- Naoto: Persona-summoning, The Gunslinger, Nice Hat, Bifauxnen, Actually Big Breasts, Shyness, Liking Tokusatsu, those who have faced their Shadow Archetypes
- Kirigiri: Mysterious Past, Putting Her Hands On Corpses, Emotionless Girl, Dem Hips, Tendency To Leave For Investigations, Thus Missing Alibi, Being Called 'Kirigiri' usually
- Domains: Knowledge, Intuition, Mystery
- Enemies: Nyarlathotep, Monokuma, the latter's Mastermind, Tohru Adachi, Ameno-Sagiri, Izanami.
- The two ascended answering the calls of Narukami and Naegi. Both Naoto and Kirigiri have agreed to work in tandem to nurture the hidden talents of children with detective talents, hoping to solve many mysteries in their world and them in the Pantheon.
- The two clearly respects each other despite coming off from another world. Naoto admires Kirigiri for her air of maturity, while Kirigiri is also impressed about that thing Naoto had, called 'Persona'…
- Both of them carries a cool aura and an air of mystery. That is, Kirigiri actually being an SHSL Detective and Naoto is a girl (Kirigiri found out about Naoto's secret when she entered the bathroom). However, they usually let that slide whenever they are solving a case.
- Of course, when Kirigiri noticed that Kanji Tatsumi was bleeding on Naoto's ascension, she nearly asked if Kanji likes dudes, until Naoto hurriedly clamped her mouth and preventing her to say a taboo.
- Naoto also occasionally has a bad habit to pop in a discussion about girls and exclaim "Did. Someone. Say. Girls?? Because I'm a boy, just so you know!".
- Naoto is the only female on the Investigation Team allowed to cook with impunity, especially after "Mystery Food Omega" was created. Naoto's food is nothing to write home about, but she manages not to match the god-killing power of Mystery Food for one reason: Naoto's smart enough to read the damn recipe. That said, Naoto is baffled by how Chie can even hold a seat in the House of Food.
- Also apparently, Kirigiri was pretty skilled at Motor Mouth.
Rosette Christopher, Goddess of Religious Militia
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Meat Hook in front of several meats in display. Human meats.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: The Butcher Of Men, Pulling People In With His Meat Hook, Dead Fat Bastard, Damaging Self When Casting Something To The Point Of Suicide, Yelling Loud "FRESH MEATS!!!", Visceral Bad Guys, 'Australian' Accent.
- Domains: Axes, Combat, War
- Allies: Axe, Lesale Deathbringer, Medusa, Scorpion
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra.
- High Priest: The Butcher from Diablo
- Followers: Leatherface, Stitches
- All was well in the Pantheon when suddenly there's someone pulling Kenny McCormick got caught in a meat hook and was heard screaming of being cleaved. Whatever attempts of people trying to yell "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" "You bastard!" was drowned with the scream "HA HA!! FRESH MEAT!!". Though the Radiants knew that Kenny would be okay, they know this can only mean one thing: Pudge the Butcher has entered the Pantheon and the Dires has gotten themselves one more member in the divine Pantheon.
- The fatter Pudge gets, the more dangerous and sturdy he becomes. Where do you think those fats came from? It's from any beings he butchered and consumed himself.
- Despite his job, he's still pretty okay with butchering animals and serving food. It's just that everyone is too scared to invite him to any normal party.
- His Meat Hook drag is one of the most feared thing in the Pantheon, with Scorpion himself saying it's a potent weapon based on his spear. However, Pudge can occasionally be seen pouting, because any time he missed, he's going to hear all those insulting "LOL NOOB PUDGE"
- Don't ask why he's got this sudden Australian accent despite not knowing what this 'Australia' is. At the very least, it seems that The Spy seems to recognize that...
- Naturally, due to his rotting body, his house is notorious to be amongst the stinkiest house in the Pantheon.
Schwarz Bruder, God of Non-Japanese Ninja
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Pocket Watch.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Naughty Nuns With Guns, Nun Too Holy, Badass Preachers, Universal Catholicism, Determinators, Miko-Nuns, Holy Bullets.
- Domains: Spirit, Destruction, Strength, Loyalty.
- Followers: Father McGrudder (Braindead), Nicholas D. Wolfwood, Takagi Yumie, Ciel, Human!Prier (La Pucelle), Reverend Ray McCall, Father Grigori, Uriah Jacobus, Keeper of the Faith.
- Allies: Aslan, Flonne, Vash.
- Enemies: Frollo, Red Skull, The Joker, YHVH.
- Rosette always confesses her sins in the House of Faith, because she's a naughty nun.
Solid Snake, God of Stealth
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His German Mask, next to the head of Spiegel Gundam.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Badass Foreign Ninjas, Big Brother Mentor, Hot-Blooded Hamminess, Wearing German Flag Color For Helmet, Those Too Cool to Live.
- Domain: Personal Appearance, Ninja, Fighting.
- Allies: Domon Kasshu, Ryu Hayabusa, Bang Shishigami, Byakuya Kuchiki, Itachi Uchiha, Master Asia
- Rivals: Dr. McNinja.
- Not To Be Confused With: General Schwartz.
- Yes, he's a ninja. Yes, he rides a giant robot. Yes, he's German... Or Is He??
- Is surprisingly indifferent with Master Asia. Considering that Master has seemed to get better, he no longer sees him with the same contempt as he did in mortal life.
- He's part of the Pantheon Ninja Trinity along with Ryu Hayabusa and Bang Shishigami... although it's revamped into Ninja Shi-Tennou, with Naruto Uzumaki as the fourth member.
(Old Snake, David
, Iroquis Pliskin
Tallahasee, God of Zombie Killin'
- Theme Music: Encounter (Super Smash Bros. Brawl Remix)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The FOXHOUND logo. Alternatively, a Cardboard Box.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Humongous Mecha, Cloning Blues, Voices With an Internet Connection, Spy Catsuits, Stealth Based Games, Badass, Crawling on Fingertips, Hiding in Cardboard Boxes.
- Domains: War, Destruction, Stealth.
- Followers: Sam Fisher, Garrett, Corvo Attano, Dosan.
- Allies: Cyrus, Raiden, Otacon,Batman, Motoko Kusanagi, Captain Falcon.
- Odd Friendship With: Luigi.
- Enemies: Big Boss, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Solidus Snake.
- Suddenly showed up in the Pantheon under a cardboard box. Evidence within suggested that he had been there for at least three weeks without anyone noticing. This, naturally, secured his position.
- Insists that the "Lucario incident" never happened.
- Has a friendly rivalry with Cyrus over who can out stealth who.
- Due to certain rumors going on around the Pantheon, the House of Love has decided to remove any cardboard box in sight. Snake was unamused by this.
- Was recently paid some unexpected homage by a young lady named Io Nitta.
- Defends Luigi after his Boss calls him the "King of Second Bananas".
- Rumors say that a fragment of his soul was implanted into a special wooden sword given to Raiden on the day of his redemption and ascension ceremony.
- Totally just friends with that Otacon. Really.
- Nobody stated it, but he's secretly a huge fan of Captain Falcon. He was once heard imitating the yell "FALCON PUNCH!" together with Otacon.
- Has a very uneasy relationship with Jin Kisaragi. Whenever the latter is on crazy mode, Snake often gets deja-vu with his British-accented evil BRRRROOOOOTTTTHHHEEEEEERRRR. This has come to stop for real, when it turns out said British-accented evil BRRRROOOOOTTTTHHHEEEEEERRRR has ascended and taken residence in the Villains house.
Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades and Grant DaNasty, Triumvirate of the Fighter, Mage and Thief Alliance
- Lesser God
- Symbol: #3.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Guns Akimbo, Crazy Awesome, Big Damn Heroes, Banjo Playing.
- Domains: Chaos, Badassitude, Killing.
- Followers: Always wear snakeskin jackets and cowboy hats, with flags that say "Nut Up or Shut Up" on them, Frank West, Chuck Greene.
- Allies: Colombus, Wichita, Little Rock, Lee Everett.
- Enemies: Caleb Goodman.
- Upon ascension, the other deities suddenly found their supplies of Twinkies suspiciously low. When asked about them, all Tallahasee would reply was "You got a purdy mouth."
- His true name, as well as the name of his prophet Columbus, has been lost to the ages.
- He has been in great mourning ever since Hostess, the company that makes Twinkies, went out of business. However a new company has taken on making them once more.
(Ralph C. Belmont (Trevor), Cipher/Syfa Fernandez
(Sypha), Grant DaNusty/Danesti
, Nasty Grant (Grant), The Legendary Three Heroes of Wallachia)
- Theme song: Remix of Beginning, Mad Forest and Clockwork.
- Lesser Gods and Goddess
- Symbol: The Vampire Killer whip, a mage's staff and a thief's dagger placed in a cross-formation.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Trevor and Sypha), Chaotic Good (Grant)
- Portfolio: Badass Crew and True Companions, Warrior/Magician/Thief Combination, Vampire Hunting, The Power of Friendship, Formerly Love Triangles.
- Trevor: Whipping, Balance of Power, Vampire Hunters in Shining Armors.
- Sypha: Black Magic (in Particular Fire, Ice, Lightning), Squishy Hot Witches, Formerly Women Disguising as Men.
- Grant: Fragile Speedsters, Ability to Climb Up Vertical Surfaces and Latch Onto Ceilings, Badass Normals, Forgotten Heroes, Brainwashed and Demonic Monstrous Alternate Forms.
- Domains: Combat, Vampires, Magic, Union.
- Allies: Adrian Fahrenheight Tepes, Simon Belmont, Shanoa, Tsukune and Moka, Samus Aran, the Ninja Shi-Tennou, most Good-aligned pirate deities.
- Enemies: Dracula, Dio Brando, Davy Jones.
- Originally Trevor and Sypha rose on recommendation by Adrian but the trio felt incomplete without the inclusion of their forgotten fourth member.
- Intel from the GUAG, however, showed Grant was still heartbroken over losing Sypha to Trevor and was conscripted into servitude to Davy Jones after being persuaded to abandon love and all emotions. A GUAG squad with Trevor, Sypha and Alucard in the lead (with Aquaman and Percy Jackson providing assistance to keep the Kraken at bay) stormed the Flying Dutchman to bring him back. When they reached Jones's inner quarters, however, they saw that not only was the pirate expecting them, but also reintroduced the heroes to their comrade, now transformed back into his demonic Nasty Grant form. After a difficult battle with both Jones and Nasty Grant double-teaming the squad leaders, Sypha eventually managed to break through to her evil side switched friend with a speech appealing to his friendship and emotion which allowed him to reclaim his humanity and break Jones's control over him. Now with the four united, Trevor and Sypha changed temples in the House of Profession to the Fighter, Mage and Theif Alliance to accomodate their comrade in arms. Needless to say, Dracula is deeply concerned with all three now in the Pantheon.
- Trevor's whipping skills are the the stuffs of legend, rumors has it that he invented the term 'Beating Dracula with just mad skillz' that his great grandson Simon perfected. And... Sypha? Let's just say that she's the reason why the Belmonts are all magically empowered Badass bane of vampires, her essence lies within them, Simon included. Grant, while not as known as the rest of his allies, uses his speed and stealth in combat, amplified by his ability to cling to walls and ceilings without the use of any known tool. When they fight... Trevor is glad to take on the front line with those 'mad skillz' as Grant approaches his opponents from all sides , as well as above, brandishing his knives and axes to rain down pain, while Sypha bombards the enemy with her magical prowess.
- Sypha was once invited to form up the 'Boobie Quartet' along with Paio, Mami and Litchi. Sypha refused, she's not too proud of her boobs, claiming that they just get in the way.
- While Trevor was indifferent with Kevin Keene; unlike Simon; Sypha is a bit miffed that he thought she's a Gandalf-like old man (She did understand, because she used to 'be mistaken as a man', like her friend Samus). Simon kept claiming that she got lucky compared to what Kevin thought of him and Alucard. Grant, meanwhile, was relieved that his Demoted to Extra status was beneficial for once.
- Grant has been the subject of some debates within the Pantheon since he is a pirate by profession but uses the stealth and fighting tactics of a ninja. He himself prefers not to join a side of the pirate/ninja rivalry and stays neutral. This has made him a snarky middleman of sorts between the two, thus he’s equally respected by the Pantheon’s Ninja Shi-Tennou and the One Piece/Capt. Jack factions.
- On deification, Trevor has made it clear that he's not Alucard nor was Simon instead his direct son. He had to explain to the whole Pantheon about how it's all in an alternate world compared to where he came from.
- Eventually, however, Alucard told him a story about that particular Trevor actually redeeming his version's Dracula, being Gabriel Belmont. Just like Alucard did, Trevor and his friends also smiled genuinely that the heart of men will prevail over the vilest heart. Now if only they can do the same to their Dracula...
- Grant also had to inform the Pantheon of an alternate universe version of him wrapped in bandages seen in the premises. However, he still respects the alternate Grant as he too shares the same romantic tension of unrequited feelings towards Sypha. In return, this alternate self taught him how to emulate the Belmont Dagger Item Crush which he now uses with great effect raining knives from the walls or ceilings.
- Likewise, mentioning the behavior of Sypha's past self will get you shot at by lightning spheres that homes on you, the fact that said Sypha was a Knight Templar who persecuted others the exact same way she had been persecuted is a bit of a sore spot, especially now that she's true companions with a dhampyr, and acknowledges there are good creatures of the night.
- Trevor and Sypha were both actually recommended for the position of Battle Couple, but seeing that they also appreciate the appearance of both Tsukune and Moka, both of them decided to take another place. Moka is also one vampire Trevor and Sypha refused to hunt down (admittedly, if she hadn't met Trevor, Sypha would strike her down. She's glad that was no longer the case). With Grant’s inclusion, the matter was finally put to rest.
- When they heard from Alucard that Dracula once created zombie doppelgangers of them to fight their dhampir ally, they were not happy. The four heroes made a vow to destroy Dracula’s presence in the Pantheon once and for all.