Pantheon: Profession Lesser Gods
open/close all folders
Agent 47, God of Consummate Professionals
- Rank: Lesser God
- Symbols: his Silverballers and his fiber wire.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Consummate Professional, Professional Killer, Scannable Man, Super Soldier,
- Domain: Assassination, Professionalism, Discretion
- Allies: none, by 47's own choice, as he believes there's a chance he could be hired to kill anyone in the Pantheon. That said, he seems to have a soft spot for Fluttershy and Chester A Bum...
- 'Professional' Rivals: Ezio, The Spy, Sniper Wolf, Corvo,
- Opposes: 'Pinkamina', anyone who forces people to kill.
- When Pinkie Pie tried to host him a party upon his ascension, she was surprised and disappointed to find 47 never came, after eventually giving up on waiting for him, Pinkie caught Homer Simpson waking up in a trash bin with only his underwear on, which confused some of the gods who reportingly saw Homer leaving the party fully dressed, which caused Pinkie to shortly figure out how 47slipped past her and noted she was actually quite impressed. Though Homer is still trying to find 47 to get his clothes back.
- Being the professional assassin he is, 47 is not afraid to assassinate anyone in the Pantheon he is contracted to kill, regardless of the deity's rank and power. He won't even refuse to assassinate Asura if contracted to do so. Though he admits that such a task would be.. difficult.
- Despite usually distancing himself from other deities, 47 has a surprising soft spot toward Fluttershy, holding a fair amount of respect toward her love of animals. When he learned about what Gilda did to her, he offered to kill Gilda for free. Fluttershy quickly, but politely, refused, not wanting any unnecessary violence caused for her sake.
- Agent 47 has an unusual respect toward the House of Faith, a fraction of the money he earns from his contract killings go to that house, the Gods of that house, however, have mixed feelings about it.
- Agent 47 is one god that Chester A. Bum always looks forward to seeing, whenever 47 has to do 'business' in the House, he would consistently drop money into Chester's styrofoam cup whenever they meet. Chester is even one of the rare gods that always forgives 47 whenever he has to 'borrow' Chester's clothes.
Anti-Mage, God of Mage Killing
- Rank: Lesser God.
- Symbol: Mana Void with Manta Style crossed infront of it.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Taking reduced damage from magic, considering magic inherently vile and all its users evil, being nameless, having a taste for talking in a different way, having a title that perfectly describe his occupation, life, mission and powers, being an extremist with understandable intentions, teleporting in the blink of an eye, burning his enemy's mana with his attacks.
- Domains: Combat, Anti-Magic, War, Profession.
- Followers: Mage killers and hunters in general.
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra, Touma Kamijou.
- Enemies: Dire Heroes, Mages, benders and users of magic.
- Teethclenched Teamwork: Radiant Mages and Sven
- High Priest: Magebane.
- Immediately following Anti-Mage's ascension, because of his mission to end magic by killing all users of magic, he was banned from being even five miles near the House of Magic. Anti-Mage is still grumbling about that.
- A common misconception is that Anti-Mage has two twin brothers. These "twins" are actually illusions created out of nowhere with Anti-Mage's favorite weapon, Manta Style. Though they're not as powerful, they're still dangerous against mages as they can burn mana just like the real Anti-Mage.
- Anti-Mage is often quick to inform confused gods that his powers are the result of "Purity of Will", not magic.
- Despite his nickname and reputation, Anti-Mage doesn't truly hate fun, as he has been known to laugh heartily and loudly from time to time (and not necessarily while he's in the middle of killing mages). It's just that mages from the battlefield of the ancients consider spellcasting fun. Anti-Mage, being who he is, occasionally comes around to ruin these mages' fun, thus earning him his nickname.
- Once upon a time, Anti-Mage decided to be a hard carry when he's normally just a midgame carry. Sven shut him down. Anti-Mage still bears a grudge toward him for that day. The rumors that Sven has a relationship with a mage doesn't help.
- Nortrom the Silencer is probably the one "spellcaster" that Anti-Mage don't mind, since he's technically not using magic and his spells are primarily anti-magic in nature.
- Although he's not a major threat normally, this changes dramatically if he manages to get farmed, as accurately illustrated by this comic◊.
- The phrase "Friendship is Magic" is a huge Berserk Button for Anti-Mage. If you're lucky, he will just rant about foul sorcery and shout "EVIL is Magic" in the place of commas. If you're unlucky, you will find yourself with no mana for weeks.
- Anti-Mage used to be a Night Elf once. Ironic, considering that magic is the reason why the Night Elves exist in the first place. While he doesn't appear to remember his past, Anti-Mage admits to faintly recalling some strange memories when he learned of the ascension of the Night Elf, Malfurion Stormrage. Malfurion himself cause some worry in Anti-Mage however, for some of the memories shows a familiar looking figure as his father. He was also shocked to hear that Malfurion fought in the battlefield of the ancients in the past, before passing the mantle to a different hero.
- He had an actual name once, Magina. He probably chose to discard it for obvious reasons.
- Anti-Mage was also once brothers with an un-ascended Dire hero, Terrorblade, as Malfurion can attest to. However, he does not remember this.
- Has a weird relationship with Touma Kamijou, with Anti-Mage acknowledging that his technique of punching mages are stuffs of legends. Except that Anti-Mage has been telling him that there are more ways than punching mages to counter them. Depriving them from their power source is one example.
- He also has great respect on Kiritsugu Emiya, the well-reknown Magus Killer, as he admires some of his 'pragmatic' ways to kill off mages.
- To him, benders are mages under a different name, and for that reason has chosen to work together with Amon. As Anti-Mage is unaware of Amon's secret, he mistakes his power to de-bend for an exotic form of "Purity of Will".
- "The magic ends here."
- Though some can misread it as "The fun ends here."
Chifuyu Orimura and Aikuro Mikisugi
Chifuyu Orimura and Aikuro Mikisugi, God and Goddess of Badassed and Hot Teachers
, (Chifuyu: Brunhilde I
Click here to see disguise
- Theme Songs: Straight Jet (Chifuyu); KILL7laKill or Ping Pong Circulatenote (Aikuro)
- Lesser Gods (Chifuyu: May bump up to Greater Goddess if she gets her IS back.)
- Symbols: (Chifuyu) Her Infinite Stratos, White Knight;(Aikuro) a pair of sunglasses
- Alignment: (Chifuyu) Chaotic Neutral, leaning towards Chaotic Good; (Aikuro) Straight-up Chaotic Good
- Both: Hot Teachers, Badass Teachers, Sexy Mentors
- Chifuyu: Ace Pilots, Deadpan Snarkers, Blue Oni to Aikuro's red, Harem Nannies, Aloof Dark-Haired Girl, Does not pilot IS anymore, but can still kick ass, Call her Orimura-sensei or else, World's Best IS Pilot.
- Aikuro: Clark Kenting, The Tease, Red Oni to Chifuyu's blue, Eccentric Mentors, Mr. Fanservice, Shameless Fanservice Guy, Walking Shirtless Scenes, Inexplicably Awesome, Hidden Depths
- Domains: (both) Teaching, Badassery;
- Chifuyu: Serious teaching, Mechas, War ;
- Aikuro: Over-the-top teaching, Teasing, Intelligence, Hidden Depths
- Both: Ness, Simon, Kamina, Negi Springfield, C.C., Eikichi Onizuka
- Chifuyu: ICHIKA ORIMURA (her brother), Charlotte Dunois, Cecilia Alcott, Laura Bodewig, Houki Shinonono, Lingyin Huang, Hungary, Sol Badguy, Amuro Ray, Tabane Shinonono, Aqua
- Aikuro: Ryuko Matoi, Gray Fullbuster, Mako Mankanshoku
- Followers: Kobayashi
- Chifuyu ascended after managing to defeat turned-evil sister Madoka Orimura and Squall Meusel. She's also informally accredited with saving the nation of Japan from a Macross Missile Massacre while still a teenager. Aikuro, however, ascended after much effort by Ryuko for his efforts in halting the Life Fibre plan. Eikichi Onizuka has also given his blessings to the two, judging them as worthy to be his "successors".
- Aikuro immediately took a liking for Chifuyu, and often teases her. One time he even described her as "a MILF version of Ryuko Matoi". She isn't really amused by this since she really doesn't like being teased.
- They have recently accepted the place as Gods of Hot Teachers. While Aikuro was more than happy to have this place, Chifuyu was...less than thrilled at this turn of events.
- Chifuyu has legions of admirers due to her incredible badassery combined with gorgeous looks. Again, she's not amused.
- Her introductory combat lessons, however, are well-sought after by many sword-wielding and mecha pilot hopefuls despite her Spartan approach. Many of the more seasoned mecha pilots approve of this.
- Oversaw the combination of Ryuko's Senketsu to Charlotte's Rafael Revive and Satsuki's Junketsu to Laura's Schwarzer Regen. Her reaction: "Hmph, not bad."
- Chifuyu gets along surprisingly well with Hungary. Some gods noticed that the two do sound a lot alike. She's also found a surprisingly strong kinship with Aqua from the House of Combat Magic due quite a few similarities. The two of them both have younger 'brothers' of whom they are very protective of, and are potentially the best fighters of their respective times. Oh, and they do sound similar to each other as well.
- One time, Char Aznable challenged Chifuyu in a one-on-one battle between their mecha. Surprisingly, it ended in a draw. She has also been seen sparring with the likes of Sanger Zonvolt, Erza Scarlet, and even Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki Kiyurin while they were in their Kamui. When asked why she would continue to train and practice as she does she gave a small smile and this answer, "Until he's strong enough."
- As in her own verse, doubts of Chifuyu's combat potential, even after her bout against Chaar Aznable, have been effectively silenced with the knowledge that she fought against a high-tier IS on foot. And she would have won if she had a weapon that could withstand the fight.
- Whatever you do, you must refer to Chifuyu as "Orimura-sensei" (when in class of course). If you don't do it, you'll get dope slapped so hard it's gonna leave a mark. She's done an exception, however, with Aikuro, much to his enjoyment. She has stated that no, she does not have the 'hots' for Aikuro, though that won't stop him from teasing her anyway.
- Chifuyu has been known to leave her post from time to time in order to visit her, at the time, still-mortal brother Ichika down below with an empty stomach, baskets full of laundry, and demanding a massage. She has mixed feelings about introducing him to anyone else from the Pantheons other than those who already know him due to certain 'reasons'. Unknown to virtually everyone, she works tirelessly during her off-hours to see him ascended with her.
- At long last, Ichika has ascended and has got a place in the house of Love. Chifuyu's reaction was a simple smile, but deep down, her heart was brimming with joy. She has resigned herself back to teaching and also making sure that the other Goddesses don't take things with her brother too far.
- Ryuko has mixed feelings for Aikuro's ascension. On one side she's really happy to see him join the Pantheon; on the other she thinks he's going to tease her again, much like he's doing with Chifuyu. He has not disappointed her thus far.
- Some have noted that Aikuro and Rinnosuke do sort of look similar, and wonder (half-jokingly) that if Aikuro's true nature is the sex god to MANnosuke's molester. Aikuro would rather not hear about it and Rinnosuke would just straight out ignore hearing about it.
- Aikuro has been known to break out in a Spanish accent. While in this state he prefers to be called Hidalgo. Why does he do this? It's because he thinks it sounds sexy.
Hong Meiling, Goddess of Gate Guardians
- Theme Song: Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A golden star with the Chinese character for "dragon" on it
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Anime Chinese Girl, Memetic Mutation, Ensemble Dark Horse, The Abused One, Ki Powered Martial Arts with Rainbow Colors, Gate Guardian
- Domains: Protection, Gates, Comedy, Servitude, Abuse
- Follower: Sunohara Youhei
- Allies: Milhouse, Sakuya Izayoi, Patchouli Knowledge, Flandre Scarlet, Remilia Scarlet
- Originally only allowed in the Pantheon so everyone can pick on her and provide humor. Even Black Mage picked on her. What differentiated her from the other disgraced Butt Monkey is that she managed to embrace the position strongly even though she was crying on the inside. With the fact that with her mistress now released, she can start stomping back. Only when it's appropriately funny, but that's more than enough for her.
- Just because she's Chinese and used to be the Goddess of Butt Monkeys, it does not mean that it is good to pick on Chinese people for humor. It's considered racism and a serious crime in the Pantheon. Even if bloody Guan Yu has practically become the Butt Monkey of the Pantheon.
- The Pantheon ignored for a very long time the fact that Word of God completely ruins every reason to make fun of her. To this day, she serves as this House's first line of defense, guarding its gates. She hoped Marisa wouldn't follow here... but she still sneaks by every now and then in raids to the Treasures Vault.
- Was once really happy, saying that she was able to drive off the giant catfish Namazu from the House of Nature and the Pantheon. Most gods just think she was dreaming, saying that they never had heard of this "Namazu" before. To pretty much everyone's surprise, Meiling was eventually vindicated when Namazu was revealed to be part of the GUAE.
- Took part on the quest to save Remilia Scarlet and deify her. Afterwards, she was able to return back to guarding the gates of the Scarlet Devil Mansion; Remilia got tired of her servant getting the rather unwelcome position of Goddess of Butt Monkeys and had her moved here.
- Understandably, she feels bit bad for Axel for the fact that he had to ascend to her former position.
- One of the very few gods to have an unambiguously positive relationship with her mistress, Flandre Scarlet. When queried, she scoffed it was a matter of patience and perseverance; if others do not find it in themselves to honestly want Lady Scarlet as their friend, it's not like they are going to have her anyway.
Kain Highwind, God of Dragon Knights and Constantly Switching Between Good And Evil
- Lesser God (Intermediate God as a Holy Dragoon)
- Symbol: Baron's Dragoon battalion flag
- Weapon of Choice: Abel's Lance
- Alignment: Lawful Good, but often pegged as True Neutral due to his constant 'betrayals'
- Portfolio: Literal Lancers, Dragon Knights, Jumping Highly, Switching Sides, Troubled, but Cute, Unrequited Love, Badass
- Domain: Heroism/Villainy, Profession, War, Love
- Allies: Cecil Harvey, Rosa Farrel, Cu Chulainn, Selena Recital, Zuko, Vegeta, Itachi Uchiha, Pantheon
- Ascended after overcoming his trials into a Holy Dragoon. But other Gods look at him funny, thinking that he may betray them anytime. Some, however, knew his true alignment, which is good.
- There was a really huge reunion when Cecil came to the Pantheon, attended with especially him and Rosa.
- Reportedly fell against an army of creatures known as Manikins. Upon hearing that even Cosmos was unable to revive him, the Elder Gods began searching for someone to succeed him. Before they could begin accepting applicants, however, Kain crashed through the roof of the building, very much alive, apparently having leapt there from the battlefield. Turns out he just got so bored slaughtering the Manikins that he fell asleep.
- Is a member of the GUAG Sacred Knights.
- He has since found a successor in his arts of leaping strikes, and left the house in good care of that successor, Pantheon. He moved to the Profession house as the leader of the Dragon Knights, as his status as a Holy Dragoon implies. Those who would wish to train in the ways of Dragon Knight would answer to Kain.
- He's also considering to release his other portfolio, on the basis that not only his ascension as a Holy Dragoon washes away any doubts that he's bonafide good, there's also the existence of Ethan in the Ambiguity house. Should Kain release that title, however, he would've received a boost in divinity into an Intermediate God.
Kasumi, Goddess of Kunoichi
(Kunoichi of Destiny, Nukenin)
- Theme Song: Hitohira ~Reminiscent of Ketsui no Toki~, The Dead or Alive Ultimate Remix, or The Dead Or Alive Dimensions Remix.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A swirling storm of Cherry Blossoms.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Ninjutsu (Rather Visible Ones at That), Ass-Kicking Adorable Girls, Kind Hearted Girls That Would Unleash Hell if Pushed Too Far, Speed And Power, Cherry Blossoms, Teleport Spam, Inability to Avoid Fights, Good Is Not Soft, FANSERVICE, Fighting Fiends.
- Domains: Stealth, Battle, Fanservice.
- Followers: Hibana, Ibuki, Yuffie Kisaragi, Kunoichi.
- Allies: Ryu Hayabusa, Ayane, Jann Lee, Kokoro, Elliot, Mai Shiranui, Kasuga, Tsunade, Natsu Ayuhara, Noel Vermillion, Taki, Asuka, Hakufu Sonsaku, Hinata Hyuga, Misaka Mikoto, Yagyuu.
- Enemies: Non-ascended: Victor Donovan, Raidou, anyone who threatens her family.
- For the most of time, tons of difficulties made it nearly impossible for Kasumi to enter the Pantheon proper. Be it overbearing 'father', overt fanservice display, running away from her would-be-killers, etc (which caused her to miss out the trip to team up with the warriors of Three Kingdoms and Warring States to kick Orochi's ass). She finally grabbed her chance when she 'secretly' helped Ryu Hayabusa in the events of Razor's Edge, showing that she is just as capable or perhaps could be nearly starting to surpass Hayabusa in fiend-slaying. And considering Hayabusa, that's saying A LOT.
- She often visits the Sports house, in particular Natsu's house, for volleyball. For some reason, that kind of sport holds a soft spot in Kasumi.
- Before her ascension, she was scheduled to participate in an event where she would fight against interdimensional evil, alongside the likes of Mai Shiranui. She's still on the run so she asked Noel Vermillion to stand in for her... then teleports off before Noel could get jealous over her boobs.
- Is considered one of the nicest girls in the Pantheon. Frowning doesn't come easily to Kasumi. But if you should ever make her upset... best case, she'll just beat the crap out of you. Worst case (if you're irredeemable), she'll pull her ''ninja-to'' and you may start praying your limbs do not get dismembered. Raidou found that out the hard way.
- Some says she kicks high. Like, REALLY HIGH.
- She is rather disturbed whenever she crosses paths with Kyouko Sakura, mostly due to their voice, which began ever since the fifth game due to external issues with the previous voice actress. She's less disturbed when she came across Litchi Faye-Ling, who is also same-voiced, as at least they do afford being nice. Though one thing, Kasumi also empathizes with both Kyouko and Litchi's sad fates.
- She sympathizes with Mikoto due to the fact of their clones being used by evil.
- Both she and Hinata Hyuuga have become fast friends due to their many similarities. Despite their mutual desire for peace, both realize the need to keep their skills up and occasionally spar with each other. Those that witness these sessions are slightly unnerved at how polite they are to each other despite nearly going all out and the amount of collateral damage they cause.
- While she has served as Hayabusa's Distaff Counterpart for a long time, there has been rumors that Kasumi will be leading a group of Kunoichi as an answer to Hayabusa's Ninja Shi-Tennou. Eventually, the cat's out of the bag and Kasumi has successfully formed 'Kunoichi Roku-Nin-Shuu', with her as The Leader.
- She is happy to hear that her sister, Ayane, had finally ascended and now she is trying to find a place for her in the 'Kunoichi Roku-Nin-Shuu'. As such, she tries to spend as much time as she can with her younger sister in an effort to make up for the years that their feud had kept them apart.
- Recently, she has learned that her arch-nemesis, Victor Donovan, has brought back one of her most hated opponents as a cyborg. She actually frowned and began preparations to leave in order to put him back down, once and for all. In a rare move, she has enlisted the help of her sister to help in this. When asked about her choice, she replied coolly, "This is a family matter. Please, do not interfere."
Katniss Everdeen, Goddess of Deadly Game Participants
(Catnip, The Mockingjay
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Mockingjay.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Deadly Games, Action Girls, Archery, Hunting and Coal Mining.
- Domains: Nature, Chaos, Survival.
- Followers: The casts of Battle Royale and Btooom!.
- Allies: Lelouch vi Brittania, Huang Zhong, Jack Conrad (avatar of Steve Austin), ClintBarton/Hawkeye, Ben Richards, Black Orchid, every Good Deities from Danganronpa, including Makoto Naegi, Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki, Ren Akiyama Kamen Rider Knight, Kazuma Kenzaki/Kamen Rider Blade, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim.
- Relationships: Peeta Mellark (her husband, non-ascended).
- Enemies: Big Brother, every Evil Deities from Danganronpa, including Monokuma and His Mastermind.
- Big Brother picked her for this position when he diversified into Reality TV. She is not happy about this, especially since her position entails her followers being forced to kill each other for entertainment. She is trying to ally with rebellious factions in order to bring him down.
- When she's talking in Japanese... gets surprised that her voice is the same as Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Tsubomi Hanasaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Moka Akashiya and Tsubasa Kazanari.
Lee Everett, God of Apocalyptic Survival
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Fire Axe.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Determination, Taking Care of Orphaned Children (and going apeshit if you hurt them), Badassery, Heroic Sacrifice, Living Past the Apocalypse.
- Domains: Love, Good, Protection, Survival.
- Allies: Whitebeard, Brian Mills, Tallahassee. All human characters from the Left 4 Dead series.
- Lee's past can be a little murky to some, histories telling him both as a noble man and as a selfish jerk, but no one doubts his commitment to his followers. If you are in an End of the World as We Know It scenario, and you call upon Lee Everret for aid, he will hear your prayers, and he will help you get through your darkest hour. You may not be in one piece, and you may have to do some unpleasant things...but you will live.
- There was a little confusion upon his ascension, until Tallahasee pointed out that his realm was focused on zombie killing and not much else, whereas Lee's realm was surviving the whole damn thing, along with any other people that survive as well.
- Claims that he's just filling in the position until the 'True Goddess of Survival' arrives. All he has said about her is that "She won't be arriving for a long long time," and that her symbol is a blue and white baseball cap with bloodspatter and a 'D' on it. In the meantime, he watches over her, praying that she'll make it safe. Many gods agree on that statement.
Lockon Stratos, God of All Snipers
(Neil Dylandy, Stupid Sexy Lockon
- Lesser God
- Symbol: An orange Haro with a speech bubble that says "Lockon, Lockon, Lockon"
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Sniping The Target with Catch Phrase, Big Fragging Sniper Rifle, Big Brother Mentor, Obi Wans, Eyepatch of Power, Grasping The Sun, Revenge
- Domains: Weapon, War, Guns, Range
- Allies: Vash the Stampede, Excellen Browning, Yoko Littner, The Sniper
- Enemy: Ali Al-Saachez
- Followers: Kurz Weber, The End, Michel Blanc, Maya Toumi, Mana Tatsumiya, Linda-058, Mordecai and Zer0, Garrus Vakarian, Craig Boone, Miki Tamase, Irvine Kinneas, Benjamin "Stretch" Cohen (Jack West Jr. series), The White Tights (Russian urban legend), Duke Togo, Saito, Kardel Sharpeye
- Before leaving the mortal world, Lockon has designated that Lyle, his Backup Twin is to take over his name. He's doing a good job so far in spreading his teaching in the mortal world.
- He is criticized by the God of Revenge Abandonment Mikagami Tokiya for latching too much into revenge, which caused his downfall from Ali Al Saachez, and he'd never prevail if he continues to think about Revenge. Lockon seemed to have learnt his lesson, further fueled after watching his Backup Twin saying the same thing in the mortal world.
- Yoko gets along well with Lockon as he has been very helpful numerous times.
Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask
Mamoru Chiba, God of Mysterious Protectors
(Tuxedo Mask, Darien Shields, Moonlight Knight, Prince Endymion)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Rose, Mask, a Cape and Top Hat.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Mysterious Protectors, Throwing Roses in the Middle of a Fight, Token Love Interests, Distressed Dudes, Chick Magnets, Butt Monkeys, Useless Boyfriends, Sharp Dressed Men, Being Tall, Dark and Handsome, Sarcasm, Even the Guys Want Him, Unreasonably Disliked Love Interests, Being The Comically Serious, Wearing a Coat, a Hat and a Mask, Age Lift (in the Anime), Reincarnation Romance With Usagi, Team Dads (Metaphorical and Literal).
- Domian: Magic, Love, Compassion, Protection.
- Followers: Mega Man Geo-Omega, Hyde Phantom, Mystere.
- Allies: Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon and the rest of the Sailor Senshi, Zuko, Ron Weasley, Masaya Aoyama.
- Enemies: The Dark Kingdom, Death Phantom.
- Friendly Enemies With: James.
- Opposes: Jacob Black.
- He has not been seen in the Pantheon for some time, and (more or less) joined his lover in retirement... however when she returned, so did he.
- Before ascending. He has actually asked both Mega Man Geo-Omega and the Blue Spirit to fill in for him when he was unavailable to protect Sailor Moon. Likewise the other two have actually called on him to protect Luna and Aang.
- If he's out of his Temple in this House, just find him working in the House of Defense.
Naoto Shirogane and Kyouko Kirigiri
Naoto Shirogane and Kyouko Kirigiri, Goddesses of Detective Talents Since Childhood
(Naoto: Detective Prince, Captain Pistol
, The 2000 IQ Killjoy Detective
. Kirigiri: Ultimate ????, Ultimate Detective
, Super High-School Level Mystery Chick
- Lesser Goddesses
- Symbol: Persona Sukuna-Hikona, with one hand holding Kirigiri's glove.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, with leanings of Neutral Good
- Theme Song: Seeker of Truth (Naoto)
- Both: Young Detective Like It's Natural Talent, Intuition, Solving Cases, Stoicisim, Kuuderes, Preference In Logic
- Naoto: Persona-summoning, The Gunslinger, Nice Hat, Bifauxnen, Actually Big Breasts, Shyness, Liking Tokusatsu, those who have faced their Shadow Archetypes
- Kirigiri: Mysterious Past, Putting Her Hands On Corpses, Emotionless Girl, Dem Hips, Tendency To Leave For Investigations, Thus Missing Alibi, Being Called 'Kirigiri' usually
- Domains: Knowledge, Intuition, Mystery
- Investigation Team (of which Naoto is a member): Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa, Teddie
- Others: Sherlock Holmes, Makoto Naegi, Sakura Oogami, Phoenix Wright, Chiaki Nanami, Aoi Asahina, Sayaka Maizono, Toko Fukawa
- Enemies: Nyarlathotep, Monokuma, the latter's Mastermind, Tohru Adachi, Ameno-Sagiri, Izanami, Kotonoha Katsura, and the GUAE Mutation Lair.
- The two ascended answering the calls of Narukami and Naegi. Both Naoto and Kirigiri have agreed to work in tandem to nurture the hidden talents of children with detective talents, hoping to solve many mysteries in their world and them in the Pantheon.
- The two clearly respects each other despite coming off from another world. Naoto admires Kirigiri for her air of maturity, while Kirigiri is also impressed about that thing Naoto had, called 'Persona'…
- Both of them carries a cool aura and an air of mystery. That is, Kirigiri actually being an SHSL Detective and Naoto is a girl (Kirigiri found out about Naoto's secret when she entered the bathroom). However, they usually let that slide whenever they are solving a case.
- Of course, when Kirigiri noticed that Kanji Tatsumi was bleeding on Naoto's ascension, she nearly asked if Kanji likes dudes, until Naoto hurriedly clamped her mouth and preventing her to say a taboo.
- Naoto also occasionally has a bad habit to pop in a discussion about girls and exclaim "Did. Someone. Say. Girls?? Because I'm a boy, just so you know!".
- Naoto is the only female on the Investigation Team allowed to cook with impunity, especially after "Mystery Food Omega" was created. Naoto's food is nothing to write home about, but she manages not to match the god-killing power of Mystery Food for one reason: Naoto's smart enough to read the damn recipe. That said, Naoto is baffled by how Chie can even hold a seat in the House of Food.
- Also apparently, Kirigiri was pretty skilled at Motor Mouth.
- Naoto has approached Soda Popinski and asked that he make sure that Rise, Teddie, and Yukiko never go near his soda. She told him of how they all got drunk purely by thinking that they were drunk, and since Popinski has a similar effect with his drinks, nothing short of disaster (and hilarity) could ensue.
- During the events of Vienna Burning, the two were sent to the mortal plane to apprehend whomever was blowing up parts of Austria. Which turned out to be Kotonoha. The two of them now hate her after seeing what she was capable of doing, which included blowing up several major towns in Austria, becoming a serial killer, and plunging the entire nation into a state of emergency.
Pudge, God of Butchers
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Meat Hook in front of several meats in display. Human meats.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: The Butcher Of Men, Pulling People In With His Meat Hook, Dead Fat Bastard, Damaging Self When Casting Something To The Point Of Suicide, Yelling Loud "FRESH MEATS!!!", Visceral Bad Guys, 'Australian' Accent.
- Domains: Axes, Combat, War
- Allies: Axe, Lesale Deathbringer, Medusa, Scorpion
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra.
- High Priest: The Butcher from Diablo
- Followers: Leatherface, Stitches
- All was well in the Pantheon when suddenly there's someone pulling Kenny McCormick got caught in a meat hook and was heard screaming of being cleaved. Whatever attempts of people trying to yell "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" "You bastard!" was drowned with the scream "HA HA!! FRESH MEAT!!". Though the Radiants knew that Kenny would be okay, they know this can only mean one thing: Pudge the Butcher has entered the Pantheon and the Dires has gotten themselves one more member in the divine Pantheon.
- The fatter Pudge gets, the more dangerous and sturdy he becomes. Where do you think those fats came from? It's from any beings he butchered and consumed himself.
- Despite his job, he's still pretty okay with butchering animals and serving food. It's just that everyone is too scared to invite him to any normal party.
- His Meat Hook drag is one of the most feared thing in the Pantheon, with Scorpion himself saying it's a potent weapon based on his spear. However, Pudge can occasionally be seen pouting, because any time he missed, he's going to hear all those insulting "LOL NOOB PUDGE"
- Don't ask why he's got this sudden Australian accent despite not knowing what this 'Australia' is. At the very least, it seems that The Spy seems to recognize that...
- Naturally, due to his rotting body, his house is notorious to be amongst the stinkiest house in the Pantheon.
Rosette Christopher, Goddess of Religious Militia
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Pocket Watch.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Naughty Nuns With Guns, Nun Too Holy, Badass Preachers, Universal Catholicism, Determinators, Miko-Nuns, Holy Bullets.
- Domains: Spirit, Destruction, Strength, Loyalty.
- Followers: Father McGrudder (Braindead), Nicholas D. Wolfwood, Takagi Yumie, Ciel, Human!Prier (La Pucelle), Reverend Ray McCall, Father Grigori, Uriah Jacobus, Keeper of the Faith, Elsa le Conti.
- Allies: Aslan, Flonne, Vash, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim.
- Enemies: Frollo, Red Skull, The Joker, YHVH.
- Odd Friendship with: Clarice di Lanza
- Rosette always confesses her sins in the House of Faith, because she's a naughty nun.
- She somehow gets along with Clarice di Lanza, a fellow Church Militant, even though she is a demon. Mainly because Clarice knows not to talk about killing any humans front of her (which she doesn't really do usually).
Schwarz Bruder, God of Non-Japanese Ninja
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His German Mask, next to the head of Spiegel Gundam.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Badass Foreign Ninjas, Big Brother Mentor, Hot-Blooded Hamminess, Wearing German Flag Color For Helmet, Char Clones, Those Too Cool to Live.
- Domain: Personal Appearance, Ninja, Fighting.
- Allies: Domon Kasshu, Ryu Hayabusa, Bang Shishigami, Byakuya Kuchiki, Itachi Uchiha, Master Asia
- Rivals: Dr. McNinja.
- Not To Be Confused With: General Schwartz.
- Yes, he's a ninja. Yes, he rides a giant robot. Yes, he's German... Or Is He??
- Is surprisingly indifferent with Master Asia. Considering that Master has seemed to get better, he no longer sees him with the same contempt as he did in mortal life.
- He's part of the Pantheon Ninja Trinity along with Ryu Hayabusa and Bang Shishigami... although it's revamped into Ninja Shi-Tennou, with Naruto Uzumaki as the fourth member.
Solid Snake, God of Stealth
(Old Snake, David
, Iroquis Pliskin
- Theme Music: Encounter (Super Smash Bros. Brawl Remix)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The FOXHOUND logo. Alternatively, a Cardboard Box.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Humongous Mecha, Cloning Blues, Voices With an Internet Connection, Spy Catsuits, Stealth Based Games, Badass, Crawling on Fingertips, Hiding in Cardboard Boxes.
- Domains: War, Destruction, Stealth.
- Followers: Sam Fisher, Garrett, Corvo Attano, Dosan.
- Allies: Cyrus, Raiden, Otacon,Batman, Motoko Kusanagi, Captain Falcon.
- Odd Friendship With: Luigi.
- Enemies: Big Boss, Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Solidus Snake.
- Suddenly showed up in the Pantheon under a cardboard box. Evidence within suggested that he had been there for at least three weeks without anyone noticing. This, naturally, secured his position.
- Insists that the "Lucario incident" never happened.
- Has a friendly rivalry with Cyrus over who can out stealth who.
- Due to certain rumors going on around the Pantheon, the House of Love has decided to remove any cardboard box in sight. Snake was unamused by this.
- Was recently paid some unexpected homage by a young lady named Io Nitta.
- Defends Luigi after his Boss calls him the "King of Second Bananas".
- Rumors say that a fragment of his soul was implanted into a special wooden sword given to Raiden on the day of his redemption and ascension ceremony.
- Totally just friends with that Otacon. Really.
- Nobody stated it, but he's secretly a huge fan of Captain Falcon. He was once heard imitating the yell "FALCON PUNCH!" together with Otacon.
- Has a very uneasy relationship with Jin Kisaragi. Whenever the latter is on crazy mode, Snake often gets deja-vu with his British-accented evil BRRRROOOOOTTTTHHHEEEEEERRRR. This has come to stop for real, when it turns out said British-accented evil BRRRROOOOOTTTTHHHEEEEEERRRR has ascended and taken residence in the Villains house.
- After the Friendship Asylum's destruction, Snake congratulated Otacon for solving the mess without him.
Tallahasee, God of Zombie Killin'
- Lesser God
- Symbol: #3.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Guns Akimbo, Crazy Awesome, Big Damn Heroes, Banjo Playing.
- Domains: Chaos, Badassitude, Killing.
- Followers: Always wear snakeskin jackets and cowboy hats, with flags that say "Nut Up or Shut Up" on them, Frank West, Chuck Greene.
- Allies: Colombus, Wichita, Little Rock, Lee Everett.
- Enemies: Caleb Goodman.
- Upon ascension, the other deities suddenly found their supplies of Twinkies suspiciously low. When asked about them, all Tallahasee would reply was "You got a purdy mouth."
- His true name, as well as the name of his prophet Columbus, has been lost to the ages.
- He has been in great mourning ever since Hostess, the company that makes Twinkies, went out of business. However a new company has taken on making them once more.
Teana Lanster, Goddess of Magic Gunmans
(Tea, Tiana Lanstar
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The two pistols of her Device, Cross Mirage, crossed over each other
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Badass Normal, Combat Pragmatist, Shooting two guns, A gunman who's also a magic user, Having a gun that becomes a dagger, Looking down on her abilities before overcoming those insecurities, Master of Illusion, Being the weakest of a group before taking levels in asskicking, Having one of the most powerful spells in existance in her arsenal
- Domains: Guns, Illusions, Law, Star Power
- Followers, Alzack, Bisca, Irvine Kinneas, Xigbar/Braig
- Allies: Subaru Nakajima, Nanoha Takamachi, Fate Testarossa, Signum, Vita, Coyote Starrk, Batman, Noel Vermilion, Mami Tomoe
- Ascended upon suggestion by Nanoha and Subaru, along with the blessings of Coyote Starrk, to whom she was originally the High Priest to.
- Often spends her day training with other gunslingers of the Pantheon, both to learn and improve upon techniques or just to hang out with them. When she's not doing that, she's often with her best friend Subaru on one of her little trips with Scootaloo.
- Is aware of the comparisons some give in that she's the Magical Girl equivalent of Batman. As for her opinion of the caped crusader himself, she both respects and is slightly awed by him. They even occasionally work together on some cases.
- Don't let her rather low magic levels fool you. She knows how to use those abilities to their fullest extent to defeat her opponents. And if all else fails, there's always Starlight Breaker.
- Gets along very well with her fellow gunslingers, especially Starrk, who has been attempting to expound upon the aforementioned technique into something better. Teana has shown genuine interest in pursuing it, to the worry of those around her...
- Does not moles, especially if said mole has been working with her under her nose. It reminds her too much of what happened with Runessa.
- Also has a spot in the House of Magic.
Traxex & Lyralei
Traxex and Lyralei, Dual Goddesses of Forest Rangers
(Drow Ranger, Drow (Traxex), Windranger, Alleria the Windrunner
, WR (Lyralei))
- Lesser Goddesses
- Symbol: The crossing of a blue icy bow and a green windy bow.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Both: Archery, Forest Guardians, Twin Powerful Lovely Duo, Derivative of Another Character, Nature Hero
- Traxex: Ice, The Serious, Dour One, Non-Evil Drow, Tall, Pretty 'Drow' In Midst Of 'Short, Ugly Drow', Silencer (Gust), Sultriness, Dependance On Normal Attacks For Massive Damage, Fragile Body, Extremely Deadly Marksmanship unless someone gets too close)
- Lyralei: Wind, The Fiery, Outgoing One, Full Of Energy, Apparently Small Breasts, Gingers In Green, Toeless Socks, The Powershot, Hyper Attack Speed That Destroys Structures, Tons Of Arrows, Conveniently an Orphan
- Domains: Archery, Forests, Nature, Combat, Profession
- Rivals: Champions of Runeterra (in particular Ashe), Dire Heroes, Sylvanas Windrunner
- It was a mystery on how these two came to being. Some has said that when Sylvanas Windrunner became the Banshee Queen and slowly jumped off slippery slopes, she left behind two essences, one of her old dark ranger self, and another one for her living Ranger General self. The two came to being during the Defense of the Ancients, attaining their own identities, the former known as Traxex the Drow Ranger, the latter known as Lyralei the Windranger, and after fighting alongside the Radiants, their friends helped her ascend to protect the forests of the Pantheon. And thus the two worked together cooperatively to fulfill the task. Forest safety in the Pantheon has increased since their rise.
- After ascension, while they do not mingle themselves with good and evil, they certainly felt a bit disgusted with some of Sylvanas' questionable actions, especially towards nature and forests, and wondered just how they could come from her. Lyralei is even more disturbed because Sylvanas mistook her for taking the identity of her sister Alleria (and she's so not pleased about it). Well, that was what Lyralei was once known, but that's just the past.
- The rather dour Traxex was actually surprised when she found out that throughout the Pantheon, 'Drow' stands for 'Dark-skinned, Mostly Evil Elves', when she thought Drows are about 'Short, Ugly Troll-ish creatures'. The more evil drows took offense on this and alienated her and refusing to even worship her, until Drizzt told them all to cut the crap and give her a chance. Traxex was rather touched in this, but just retreated to her forest to hide embarassment.
- Naturally, Traxex found rivalry with a fellow archer of Runeterra that utilizes ice, Ashe. She is personally surprised on how Ashe was able to enhance and mimic a super long range arrow like she saw on fellow Hero, Mirana, though she's sure that she wins in sheer damage output. It's to the point that their rivalry reaches Foe Yay levels, and Lyralei teases her about it, sometimes even with drawings.
- On the other hand, several Runeterran champion has kind of compared Lyralei with another champion, if that champion was female and a lot more outgoing and not dark. That champion being Varus.
- Lyralei is a bit pissed that she apparently lacks boobs. She tried to reason that 'boobs get in the way of archery', but when it's noted that the more busty Traxex has no problems with it, she gets a bit pissy. There was still some paintings of her that depict her with bigger boobs, so she's glad and has told the League of Flat Chests to keep the invitation away for the moment.
- The duo has an up and down relations with fellow Radiant Hero Anti-Mage. On one hand, due to Traxex's lack of dependance on magic and being able to shut them down, she is one of the people that Anti-Mage tolerates and even respect. But, he berates Lyralei for being intelligence and more mana-based for an archer and accuses her as a magic user. Lyralei just shrugs and says, "Well, guess they don't call you 'Anti-Fun' for nothing."
- Also it is a known thing that Lyralei likes fellow redheaded ladies, that she referred as 'gingers', within the Pantheon. Though not related to fire and ice, it seems that Lyralei has a real soft spot on Princess Anna as she finds themselves having similar personalities. This is to the point that she'd even argue that Lina should forget about taking Anna's role in case there is a play for Frozen with the Defenders of the Ancients, because 'the real Anna won't burn her sister', and she offers to take Anna's role instead. Of course, Lina always debunks this with "I'm her REAL sister!!"◊
Trevor, Sypha and Grant
Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades and Grant DaNasty, Triumvirate of the Fighter, Mage and Thief Alliance
(Ralph C. Belmont (Trevor), Cipher/Syfa Fernandez
(Sypha), Grant DaNusty/Danesti
, Nasty Grant (Grant), The Legendary Three Heroes of Wallachia)
- Theme song: Remix of Beginning, Mad Forest and Clockwork.
- Lesser Gods and Goddess
- Symbol: The Vampire Killer whip, a mage's staff and a thief's dagger placed in a cross-formation.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Trevor and Sypha), Chaotic Good (Grant)
- Portfolio: Badass Crew and True Companions, Warrior/Magician/Thief Combination, Vampire Hunting, The Power of Friendship, Formerly Love Triangles.
- Trevor: Whipping, Balance of Power, Vampire Hunters in Shining Armors.
- Sypha: Black Magic (in Particular Fire, Ice, Lightning), Squishy Hot Witches, Formerly Women Disguising as Men.
- Grant: Fragile Speedsters, Ability to Climb Up Vertical Surfaces and Latch Onto Ceilings, Badass Normals, Forgotten Heroes, Brainwashed and Demonic Monstrous Alternate Forms.
- Domains: Combat, Vampires, Magic, Union.
- Allies: Adrian Fahrenheight Tepes, Simon Belmont, Shanoa, Tsukune and Moka, Samus Aran, the Ninja Shi-Tennou, most Good-aligned pirate deities.
- Enemies: Dracula, Dio Brando, Davy Jones.
- Originally Trevor and Sypha rose on recommendation by Adrian but the trio felt incomplete without the inclusion of their forgotten fourth member.
- Intel from the GUAG, however, showed Grant was still heartbroken over losing Sypha to Trevor and was conscripted into servitude to Davy Jones after being persuaded to abandon love and all emotions. A GUAG squad with Trevor, Sypha and Alucard in the lead (with Aquaman and Percy Jackson providing assistance to keep the Kraken at bay) stormed the Flying Dutchman to bring him back. When they reached Jones's inner quarters, however, they saw that not only was the pirate expecting them, but also reintroduced the heroes to their comrade, now transformed back into his demonic Nasty Grant form. After a difficult battle with both Jones and Nasty Grant double-teaming the squad leaders, Sypha eventually managed to break through to her evil side switched friend with a speech appealing to his friendship and emotion which allowed him to reclaim his humanity and break Jones's control over him. Now with the four united, Trevor and Sypha changed temples in the House of Profession to the Fighter, Mage and Theif Alliance to accomodate their comrade in arms. Needless to say, Dracula is deeply concerned with all three now in the Pantheon.
- Trevor's whipping skills are the the stuffs of legend, rumors has it that he invented the term 'Beating Dracula with just mad skillz' that his great grandson Simon perfected. And... Sypha? Let's just say that she's the reason why the Belmonts are all magically empowered Badass bane of vampires, her essence lies within them, Simon included. Grant, while not as known as the rest of his allies, uses his speed and stealth in combat, amplified by his ability to cling to walls and ceilings without the use of any known tool. When they fight... Trevor is glad to take on the front line with those 'mad skillz' as Grant approaches his opponents from all sides , as well as above, brandishing his knives and axes to rain down pain, while Sypha bombards the enemy with her magical prowess.
- Sypha was once invited to form up the 'Boobie Quartet' along with Paio, Mami and Litchi. Sypha refused, she's not too proud of her boobs, claiming that they just get in the way.
- While Trevor was indifferent with Kevin Keene; unlike Simon; Sypha is a bit miffed that he thought she's a Gandalf-like old man (She did understand, because she used to 'be mistaken as a man', like her friend Samus). Simon kept claiming that she got lucky compared to what Kevin thought of him and Alucard. Grant, meanwhile, was relieved that his Demoted to Extra status was beneficial for once.
- Grant has been the subject of some debates within the Pantheon since he is a pirate by profession but uses the stealth and fighting tactics of a ninja. He himself prefers not to join a side of the pirate/ninja rivalry and stays neutral. This has made him a snarky middleman of sorts between the two, thus he’s equally respected by the Pantheon’s Ninja Shi-Tennou and the One Piece/Capt. Jack factions.
- On deification, Trevor has made it clear that he's not Alucard nor was Simon instead his direct son. He had to explain to the whole Pantheon about how it's all in an alternate world compared to where he came from.
- Eventually, however, Alucard told him a story about that particular Trevor actually redeeming his version's Dracula, being Gabriel Belmont. Just like Alucard did, Trevor and his friends also smiled genuinely that the heart of men will prevail over the vilest heart. Now if only they can do the same to their Dracula...
- Grant also had to inform the Pantheon of an alternate universe version of him wrapped in bandages seen in the premises. However, he still respects the alternate Grant as he too shares the same romantic tension of unrequited feelings towards Sypha. In return, this alternate self taught him how to emulate the Belmont Dagger Item Crush which he now uses with great effect raining knives from the walls or ceilings.
- Likewise, mentioning the behavior of Sypha's past self will get you shot at by lightning spheres that homes on you, the fact that said Sypha was a Knight Templar who persecuted others the exact same way she had been persecuted is a bit of a sore spot, especially now that she's true companions with a dhampyr, and acknowledges there are good creatures of the night.
- Trevor and Sypha were both actually recommended for the position of Battle Couple, but seeing that they also appreciate the appearance of both Tsukune and Moka, both of them decided to take another place. Moka is also one vampire Trevor and Sypha refused to hunt down (admittedly, if she hadn't met Trevor, Sypha would strike her down. She's glad that was no longer the case). With Grant’s inclusion, the matter was finally put to rest.
- When they heard from Alucard that Dracula once created zombie doppelgangers of them to fight their dhampir ally, they were not happy. The four heroes made a vow to destroy Dracula’s presence in the Pantheon once and for all.