open/close all folders
Bartz Klauser, God of the Job System (Butz, Warrior of Light, Mimic)
- Theme Song: Four Hearts.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Chocobo Feather next to an Adamantite Crystal.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Many Talents, Wandering, Fun Personified, Older Than They Look, Vocal Mimicking, Foolishness, Ditto Fighters, Knowing When to Get Serious.
- Domains: Technique, Copying, Wandering, Fun.
- Followers: the Onion Kids, Brandt, Jusqua, Yunita, Aire
- Allies: Cosmos, Kain, Firion, Squall, Cloud, Terra, Cecil, Sora, Kino, the heroes of Luxendarc
- Rival (Arguably): Gilgamesh.
- Enemies: Exdeath, Chaos, Garland, Mateus, Sephiroth, Kefka.
- Many have wondered about the empty shrine to the God of the Job System. It seemed to just be vacant for years, with no one being named its lord. Only recently was its god discovered, as Bartz was found one day casually strolling through the House of Nature. Many are shocked to discover he had been in the Disgraces, The Fallen, and Purgatory before arriving to the Pantheon proper. He was never an official resident to those feared locations, but simply wandering around and exploring.
- As god to the Job System, Bartz can become just about any warrior type a person could think of. Though his two favorites seem to be the Mime and Dancer jobs.
- Declared, "Sweet Cosmos, it's a talking duck!" When he first met Sora's ally Donald. Though he did add that he could "partly" talk, having a hard time understanding him.
- It took a few tries, but Bartz figured out how to perfectly match Donald's voice, which was indeed a surprise.
- It didn't take long for Gilgamesh to catch wind that his chosen rival had at last found the Pantheon, and rushed as quickly as he could to meet up with Bartz. The meeting was a little awkward, but the wandering man did like the idea of some friendly sparring. The two have met up regularly here and there.
- Has also become one of the GUAG's instructors alongside Firion. While Firion teaches beginner weapon combat, Bartz introduces new recruits to various styles of combat ranging from healing to martial arts.
- Also serves as a Lesser God under Gameplay (House of Gaming).
Leonardo da Vinci
Leonardo da Vinci, God of Renaissance Men (Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci, The Renaissance Man, Caster)
- Demigod (normally), Intermediate God (in Fate)
- Symbol: The Mona Lisa painting
- Alignment: True Neutral, Chaotic Good in the Fate version
- Portfolio: Man of many talents, Can't focus on any of his work, Omnidisciplinary Scientist, famed painter of Mona Lisa and the Last Supper known for being parodied
- Domains: Science, Math, Engineering, Invention, anatomist, painting, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician, writer
- Allies: Ezio Auditore da Firenze, The TMNT, The Doctor, Mario, Dexter, Tony Stark, Batman, Tails, Ami Mizuno, Asami Sato
- Enemies: Lex Luthor, Griffith
- Painter, scientist, architect, anatomist, inventor. He has many professions during the Renaissance era where art and science is reborn. While he may not be the first of these Renaissance Men, he is recognized as one of the greatest artists in history.
- Because of his multiple disciplines, he resides as guardian of the House of Profession and is willing to aid those within the House of Craft, Health and Diseases, Knowledge, School, and Technology.
- He's one of the Assassin's Order's prominent member in Italy and one of Ezio's closest allies, as he aided him in unlocking the secrets of Altair's Codex and providing some inventions that aided him.
- To many surprise, he created many plans of inventions that wouldn't be invented for many years. Those include armored tanks, automatic machine guns, flying machines, parachutes, etc. However, since he only made plans on them and never tested them, it is unknown if they are practical in use.
- However, when he was forced by the Borgia family to create war machines for their war efforts, he warned Ezio of creating a machine gun, naval cannon, an armored tank, and an advanced flying machine capable of dropping bombs. Ezio manage to claim them to destroy the Borgia's operation as well as destroying the weapons themselves to prevent further use.
- He is rather inspired when he met Leonardo, whom was named after him by his master.
- He however once rapped against him and his brothers along with other Renaissance artist, who also has name inspiring the Ninja Turtle's names.
- Some claimed that he was an alien because of his high intelligence and plans of inventions that wouldn't be invented for next hundred years. One claimed that he was seen still alive in the future and he hailed from a planet full of smart people, and he's the dumbest one.
- He's friends with the Doctor when they were staying at Florence at one point.
- He's happy to see that two of his paintings, the Mona Lisa and the Last Supper, are remembered to this day, though he questioned why people are plagiarizing them.
- He's believed to be one of the Servants, however, in that case, he is a woman because his painting, the Mona Lisa, represents the ideal beauty she pursued so she doesn't feel shameful of becoming that woman. But she is very greedy of wanting to sell the painting for a high price.
- Although he doesn't mind becoming the Mona Lisa because he thinks it captures a perfect beauty.
- He's speculated to be gay because of one document of him getting into trouble. When Ezio once told him to not get distracted with pretty women when the Mona Lisa was still work in progress, he told him that woman "provide little distraction" to his work.
- Good-aligned zombies volunteered to being dissected by Leonardo so that he and them could see why they are still animate despite being dead. He also want to dissect odd-bodies like one with four arms and wings to see how they function.
- To answer people's questions, no, he did not leave behind clues of the Holy Grail in the Last Supper painting.
- It is believed that he's Stewie Griffin's ancestor.
- At one point in time, a clone of da Vinci was in Italy and due to him not having much longer to live, the clone tried to do an Assimilation Plot that would have him copy his mind onto that of the citizens of Italy. It failed due to Lupin III being there at the time. Da Vinci really wasn't happy when he learned about what the clone was trying to do.
Not listed, but worth mentioning: The 300 Spartan soldiers under the command of Leonidas. WHAT IS THEIR PROFESSION!?!? HAOOH! HAOOH!! HAOOOOH!!!note note Dr. Henry Killinger has submitted his resumé to be considered as the new God of Motivational Speakers.