open/close all folders
Gilgamesh, God of Self-Aggrandization
(Gil, King of Heroes, Archer
- Theme Song: Cosmic Air and The Gilgamesh.
- Greater God
- Symbol: A huge array of weapons emerging from the Gate of Babylon
- Alignment: Sees himself as Chaotic Good, his enemies see him as Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Douchebaggery, Thinking that the world belongs to him, Sociopathic Purity, Evil Laugh, Believer of 'The Strong rules over the Weak', Reverse Shrapnel, Having a Regal appearance but being a massive douche, Created for ruling humanity and keeping them under the Gods' thumbs, Being the one who ends their reign instead
- Domain: Mentalism, Heroes, Weaponry
- Allies: Charles zi Britannia, Alexander the Great (not so much an ally as a Worthy Opponent)
- Enemies: Arturia, Shiro Emiya, Rin Tohsaka, Kiritsugu Emiya, Kanji Tatsumi, Jin Kisaragi, Hakumen, Stahn Aileron, Trazyn the Infinite, Illyaviel von Einzbern, Mordred.
- Followers: Kuzco, Larfleeze, Prussia
- He's the King of Heroes, thus he was supposed to be put in the House of Heroes and Villains (before the said house was split.) However, he demanded that he be put in the Main House. Haruhi, in response gave him a proper place for someone of his level of ego: this very house. Needless to say, he really didn't like the decision.
- Has fought another being with the same name who's known to collect weapons and have fought like men, women and women who dresses like men. Surprisingly, the being put up a good fight that Gilgamesh grudgingly had to admit him as a Worthy Opponent and a resident inside his Gate of Babylon, and dislikes Exdeath for his mistreatment to the being.
- Aside of a select few (such as Alexander the Great), everyone else in the Pantheon is referred by Gil as "Mongrels".
- Recently, one of those mongrels by the name of Black☆Star has claimed he will defeat Gil as part of his quest to surpass the gods themselves. Gil originally didn't pay him any mind, claiming that he should "kill a god or two and come back" but after seeing some of Black☆Star's feats, he admits he wouldn't mind fighting him.
- His appearance is mistaken for another mongrel by the name of Kanji Tatsumi. Gilgamesh is surprised they have the same voiced actors.
- He once, to the surprise of most of Pantheon, especially Siegfried, Sophitia and Taki, was able to use Soul Edge without losing his sanity or reason to it. He claimed to not feel a thing.
- Of course, those that know him know that Gil's ego and pure self-centeredness is so great that he could resist having all the world's evil poured onto him without any ill effects. An evil, soul devouring sword? He could shake that off EASILY.
- This has earned him the interest of Algol, The Great Hero King who has issued a challenge (along with many others) to battle him in The Tower of Lost Souls to see if he is worthy of being called King.
- One of his hobbies is motorcycle racing, which he learned to do without formal instruction by reading motorcycle magazines, playing Xbox racing games, and building motorcycle models.
- Has actually heard that Terumi Yuuki is vying to take over his house. Gil's response? A majestic Evil Laugh followed with, "Know your place, MONGREL OF MONGRELS!!"
- In one world he became the servant of the individuals known as Hakuno Kishinami and aids them. He eventually comes to view them as his master and mongrel, saying that any who seek to harm them will taste the full might of Ea. Whenever he is not around Gil is rumored to be traveling with them across the universe.
- Despises Trazyn, as the lowly mongrel dared to steal from the Gate of Babylon. Gil responded by impaling the poor fool with all manner of weaponry. However, all he succeeded in destroying was a fake. Gil has never forgotten that insult, and now has a "kill on sight" policy directed towards Trazyn.
- Mordred despises him for both his arrogance and his actions towards her 'father'. Gilgamesh personally could care less, only noting that she would stand as much a chance of defeating him as Arturia would, and he cares not what a fake like her thinks of him.
- Recently heard rumors about how Rainbow Dash might have the potential to challenge him for his title of Godhood. When he demanded to know why and how, he was shown this song. He begrudging admitted the song was rather impressive and that there might be some truth to the statement, but he claimed, whether or not the pony remembered singing that song or not, she would have a long way to go to come even close to his level.
- Gilgamesh condemns the entirety of the Pantheon and the Gods, believing they should be removed so that mortals can take their rightful place as the ones in control, just as he intended. He will even mention being the one who deal the fatal blow that destroyed the Gods control over humanity during the Age of Gods in the worlds he comes from. When its brought up that he is a member he laughs and says that he is the exception. To this end, he has joined the Grand United Alliance of Chaos.
Vegeta, God of Pride
(The Prince of all Saiyans
, Prince Vegeta, Vegeta-Sama, Wrecker of Your Shit, The Hype
- Theme Song: Hell's Bells, his Super Saiyan theme
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Saiyan battle armor, or the Royal Saiyan Crest
- Alignment: The whole neutral spectrum, depending on the story arc, before settling on Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Super Modes, Ki Attacks, Proud Warriors, Anti-Heroes, Pure Unadulterated PRIDE, Awesome Ego, Protective Fathers, Enjoying Combat, Letting His Pride Get The Better Of Him, Controlling His Own Fate, Emptier of Restaurants, Pre Ass Kicking One Liners, Taking EXTREME amounts of punishment and keeping on fighting, Trash Talk, Warrior Princes, Villainous Widow's Peak
- Domains: Pride, Badassery, Combat, Anger
- Allies: Son Goku (a Friendly Rivalry, after a while), Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Himura Kenshin, Asura, Augus, Piccolo, Future Trunks, Thor, Mr Satan, Black☆Star, Toriko, Gajeel Redfox
- Enemies: Anyone who threatens his home and family, or mocks his ancestry, will face a VERY pissed off Vegeta - and unlike his rival, he has no objections to outright killing said person. Also, Frieza, Cell, The Ginyu Force, Majin Buu, Yuno Gasai, Nu-13, Beerus, Baby, Cooler
- Is often seen training in the Hall of Combat's gravity chamber (Usually set to astonishingly high gravity levels), that is, when he's not fighting the other combatants there.
- Has been known to make machines experience fear beyond their programming.
- Is getting very tired of having people asking him to break a scouter while shouting what someone's power level is.
- Vegeta's pride has proven to be a very solid achoring against all kinds of mind control, effectively making him immune to manipulation of outside forces.
- You may invade his mind and his body, but there's one thing he always keeps.
- Deus states that he plans on ursurping this seat someday, due to his mantra Affinity being Pride. Vegeta has yet to respond to the challenge, but he does have plans on it.
- It is generally agreed between most gods that hearing a piano start to play is a cause for concern as well as a good reason to keep aware of your surroundings, Vegeta has little regard for material colatteral damage.
- If said piano is accompanied by the words "Final Flash", RUN.
- Fought Shadow the Hedgehog, The God of Angst in a fight to the death a few years back. Even to this day, he doesn't think highly of his outlasted opponent.
- Compares everyone who's not on his allies list to Raditz.
- Does not enjoy the company of Excalibur, and will blast him off should the former ever cross him. This reminds him of a certain bald person.
- Has a brother named Tarble.
- Upon learning of Cooler's ascension, he quickly suggested that Cooler be banned from the House of Technology. Upon learning of the Big Gete Star, many gods agreed. When Vegeta was asked why he was so keen on having Cooler banned from the House Technology by other gods, he merely said, "He kept kicking me in the dick."
- Fought the Anthropomorphic Personification of Entropy and managed to draw blood despite previously being vastly outclassed, all because said Anthropomorphic Personification slapped his wife.
- Pride also fought him for his title, with "fought" being used very lightly.
- Ever since the incident with Garrosh and the Sha, Thrall has sworn to keep a VERY close eye on Vegeta, lest he start trying to draw power from an Old God.
Black*Star, God of Massive Egotism
(Center of Self-Thought, Master of All Egocentricism
- Theme Song: "Never Lose Myself".
- The One who has Surpassed a Lesser God (Surpassed an Intermediate God after being powered up with madness)
- Symbol: His shoulder tattoo, a black star
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Attention Whoring, Blasphemous Boasting (strange considering his god-hood), Chewing the Scenery, Ninja Skills, Large Ham
- Domains: Shadows, Badassness, Fearlessness, Bragging, Arrogance, Greatness, Self-Exaltation
- Allies (Though he keeps calling them his subordinates)
- Rival: Strong Bad.
- Enemies: Anyone he determines a non-believer of his extreme greatness, Draven, Gilgamesh, Kishin Asura.
- Opposes: Excalibur (So annoying, that got the biggest freak out ever (ﺧ益ﺨ)).
- Considers himself above all gods in the House of Mentalism/Personality. He is determined to make sure that each and every one of them know and acknowledge this as fact.
- Gets along rather poorly with Gilgamesh.
- While some have let him know that they realize his greatness they are probably planning to use him and tricking him. He generally doesn't care.
- Despite his arrogance he doesn't consider himself to be a god but a human who has surpassed the gods.
- He has recently made it his goal to defeat Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes, and prove he is powerful enough to surpass the gods. Gil admitted he wouldn't mind "fighting him", though he was probably referring to mopping the floor with Black☆Star when he said that.
- Thinks that his ego is better than Vegeta's. The saiyan prince could care less... at least most of time.
- He's rather pissed that he's not inducted in the Ninja Shitennou (Naruto got in first). He claims that it's fine, he's the Man Behind the Man of the group anyway, it was he who spurred Ryu Hayabusa to lead anyway. Something that Hayabusa just responded with silence (and a mental face palm)
- Of all things, by making it to the Pantheon, he wished he'd never see that annoying loony Excalibur anymore. He's thankful that the one in the Weapons House is not the same. Needless to say, when said annoying loony actually made it to the Pantheon, and even waves him 'long time no see', Black☆Star has the biggest Freak Out of the date. (ﺧ益ﺨ)
- He currently trying his best to get Tsubaki in the pantheon and so far had little success.
- He finally succeeded in getting her into the pantheon and now he will brag to the Ninja Shitennou because he has the goddess of Ninja weapons.
- It should be noted that he's at his most dangerous when he actually shuts up.
Strong Bad, God of Arrogance
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Strong Badian flag
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Being Stuck In Gaming's Past, Loving The Ladies, Sbemails, Expressive Masks, Worn-Out Catch Phrases, Ensemble Darkhorses, Second Waves of Adventure Games
- Domains: Creation, Magic, Trickery, War
- Followers: The Todd (Scrubs), Jack (Jack of Fables), Gilderoy Lockhart (Harry Potter), Ted Baxter (The Mary Tyler Moore Show)
- Allies: Yahtzee, Travis Touchdown, Strong Mad, The Cheat, Eddy
- Rivals: Black☆Star, Tycho, Max, Heavy Weapons Guy
- Enemies: Homsar, Strong Sad, Homestar Runner, Marzipan
- You can't, no, you can't…handle his style! No, you can't, no, you can't…handle his style!
- Is currently making a bid for the Throne of Heavy Metal…but given his backup band (Homsar and the King of Town), he's going to need all the help he can possibly get…
- Due to his very unphotographic memory, Many of his exploits range from mild exaggerations, to semi-falsehoods, to Blatant Lies. He also believes that he should be included in the House of Villainy and the House of Love instead. Generally makes a nuisance of himself when he visits other pantheon households, and has been subsequently banned from several of them. He still visits anyway. The only reason they put up with him is that he's one of the best at checking the Pantheon's email.
- Strong Bad occasionally plays poker with the Heavy, Max, and Tycho.
- Rumour also has it that he has a little of Haruhi's reality-warping powers, but he's sick of receiving all the emails about that.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, God of Reformed Broken Haughties
(Super High-School Level Yakuza.)
- Symbol: A gun and an eyepatch.
- Alignment: Started as Chaotic Neutral (with shades of Neutral Evil), is now Chaotic Good. and was Chaotic Evil in SHSL Despair.
- Portfolio: Jerkass, I'm Not Here to Make Friends, Tsundere, Walking Spoiler, The Napoleon, Anguished Declaration of Love, Break the Haughty, Seppuku, Eye Scream, The Atoner, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Heel-Face Turn, Love Hurts.
- Domains: Yakuza Love, Atonement.
- Allies: Peko Pekoyama, Sonia Nevermind, Chiaki Nanami, Mikan Tsumiki, Makoto Naegi, Kyouko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Edward Elric, Kanji Tatsumi, Shinjiro Aragaki, Tsukune Aono, Moka Akashiya, Konaka Konoe, Sol Badguy.
- Conflicting opinion: Everyone associated with the mafia.
- Enemies: Monokuma and his mastermind, Nagito Komaeda, people who treat their subordinates like tools, and the Yandere Quartet.
- The sixth rehabilitated member of SHSL Despair to ascend into the Pantheon. Both Naegi and Nanami also noted that he's unlikely to relapse, especially after what happened on the island. He's not happy about anything in that chain of events, but he does realize that they made him a better person.
- After hearing of Peko's ascension, he immediately rushed over to the House of Love in order to apologize for everything he'd done to her. Has joined the group of people trying to convince her out of her tool complex.
- Due to this, he possesses an incredible hatred of anyone in the Pantheon who doesn't treat their subordinates like people.
- Don't talk about his height when near him, unless you want him to start plotting creative murders. Many have wondered what would happen if he met Edward Elric, who shares his height complex. The two have met, and get along.
- Upon visiting the House of Personality, he was over heard by Shinjiro Aragaki and mistaken for the person who killed him. After that was cleared up, the two of them get along rather well.
- He gets along with Tsukune Aono for this reason too.
- During the events of Vienna Burning, he was kidnapped by Nu-13 and held in the GUAE with Konaka Konoe. And Switzerland. They were able to escape, and he was able to come to Peko's aid during her fight with Nu-13. He is now on good terms with her.