Pantheon: Power Overdeities And Greater Gods
open/close all folders
Accelerator, God of Attack Deflectors and No Selling
(The One Who Wields the Power of God, Number One, The Strongest, Yuriko Suzushina)
- Greater God (Full-blown Overdeity when Awakened)
- Symbol: His crutch.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (previously Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Crazy Awesome, BADASSES, Manliness, Superpower Lottery, Nineties Anti-Hero, Attack Deflectors, No Selling Anything, Psychic Powers, Blood Knights, Curb-Stomping Anything in his Wake, Physical God, Turning Good and Living as a Result, Sociopathic Hero, Having a very powerful and quick defense system but can be taken down with only a few punches if one can get past Redirection, Person of Mass Destruction, Always active powers, Vector Control, Made of Iron, Canniballism, Having an incredibly androgynous appearance and spawning a gender-bent version of himself, Albinism, Spawning a new series of his own.
- Domains: War, Violence, Death, Bloodlust, Chaos, Madness, Protection
- Allies: Guts, Raiden, Kratos, Doomguy, Asura, Alucard, Vegeta, The Hulk, Faust Baldhead.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Kamijou Touma.
- Enemies: Anyone who threatens the weak, Anyone who experiments on others, Orochimaru, Red Skull.
- Is labeled as the most powerful Esper around, rivaling the likes of Asura, The Hulk and Alucard.
- The only way to defeat him is to master a relatively simple technique dubbed the Kihara Counter, which involves withdrawing one's attack a moment before the impact to overcome Redirection, proving that it isn't an unbeatable barrier. After getting past Redirection, he can get defeated in a few punches.
- Originally resided in the GUAE until Kamijou Touma defeated him and convinced him to join the GUAG instead. Accelerator still lies in the GUAG Token Evil Teammates due to his general attitude.
- Is currently on his Redemption Quest by protecting the very last Sister created, Last Order.
- A rumor is circulating that Accelerator's actually a Hermaphrodite, mostly due to his incredibly androgynous appearance, coupled with the fact that his original name consisted of 3 kanji for the first and 2 for the last, the exact same amount and order that his gender bent counterpart Yuriko Suzushina has, making it seem likely that it was his original name. As such, he would avoid getting into the House of Love or else people could possibly hit on him due to the rumor.
Androids 17 and 18
Androids 17 and 18, Gods of Infinite Energy and Power
(Android 17: Artificial Human 17, Cyborg 17, #17, Lapis
. Android 18: Artificial Human 18, Cyborg 18, #18, Lazuli
- Theme Songs: Android 17 & 18 and The Artificial Humans Go To Town...
- Greater Gods
- Symbol: Red Ribbon Army Insignia.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly True Neutral (Chaotic Evil in an alternate timeline)
- Both: Anti Heros, Badasses, Brother-Sister Team, Creepy Twins, Determinators, Dragon In Chiefs, Forehead of Doom, Half-Identical Twins, Icy Blue Eyes, Infinite Energy, Lovable Rogues Phlebotinum Rebels, Tragic Villains, The Runaways
- Android 17: Bishounen, Blood Knight, Brainwashed and Crazy, Cavalier Competitor, Happily Married, Hidden Heart of Gold
- Android 18: Absurdly Youthful Mother, Action Girl, Action Mom, Clingy Jealous Girl, Combat Pragmatist, The Comically Serious, Deadpan Snarker, Intially Cold Personality But Warms Up Over Time, Doting Parent, The Fashionista, Mama Bear, Manipulative Bitch, Ms. Vice Gal, The Stoic, Sugar and Ice Personality, Tomboy with a Girly Streak, Tsundere
- Alternate Future: Ax-Crazy, Blondes Are Evil, Bringing Mankind To The Verge Of Extinction, Hero Killers, Physcopathic Manchildren, Teens Are Monsters, Jerkasses.
- Domains: Power, Destruction, War, Chaos, Peace
- Both: Krillin, Son Goku, Son Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Carl Clover & Ada Clover, Ben and Gwen Tennyson, Zan and Jayna, Sokka and Katara.
- Android 17: Steve Irwin, Sakaki, Tarzan, Crash Bandicoot.
- Android 18: Mr Satan.
- Enemies: Hansel and Gretel, Cell, Dr Gero, Majin Buu and Broly.
- Opposed by: Future Trunks (because of their alternate timeline selves).
- Originally loved the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill as children but following a certain film by Adam Sandler, they have grown to hate the rhyme and have refused to sing it to their children.
- After the conflict with Cell, Android 17 becomes a park ranger in the wildlife preserve area of a gigantic royal nature park, where he is well paid. He is an outstanding guard who does not hold back against poachers. It is an ideal job for him, as he loves to be on his own and is not big on cooperating with others; since he is so good at his job, he takes in a high salary.
- Android 17 also marries a zoologist; they have one child and two adopted children, and live happily in an isolated house inside the nature park.
- Following the appointment of his new job, Android 17 went and met his sister Android 18 and Krillin, his brother in law, one occasion, but did not talk about what he had been up to, as he had considered the new wholesome lifestyle he had been living somewhat embarrassing.
- Ever since marrying an zoologist, Android 17 has become very fond Kevin Richardson and the late Steve Irwin. But he doesn't plan on sleeping with any of the animals… or wrestling crocodiles.
- Tarzan has great respect for Android 17 because of no-nonsense attitude towards poachers as park ranger.
- Future Trunks vehemently opposed their ascension into the Pantheon pointing out the mass destruction and chaos they cause in his timeline but were give pardon on the condition that the Android 17 and 18 from Future Trunks’ timeline and the main timeline were two separate people and the Android 17 and 18 within the main timeline caused no real harm and even lived peaceful lives, fighting for good and protecting the innocent in their own ways. Trunks tolerated the decision but refused to support it in any way.
- Android 18 is questioned several time by member of House Of Love how she and Krillin ended up together, but refuses to give a straight answer other than “Societal definitions of beauty are B.S anyway.”
- Android 17 despises several member of the House Of Personal Appearance due to the constant teasing and ribbing he has been receiving from member of that house after discovering that Android 17 is a natural blonde and he dyed it black because people were mistaking him for his sister.
- Members of the House Of Music are very wary of the Androids due to their great hatred of Country Music and strong indication that they would destroy every form of it.
- Android 18 is greatly admired within the ginger community for refusing to make "Soulless Machine" jokes when she sees that Gero had built a "ginger android", claiming it to be beneath her.
- Android 17 was originally asked to join the Toku Base House by many of its members after hearing he had become a “Ranger”. Stating he would perfect a Ranger due to looking young, handsome and strong, but declined and later explained the explained the specificity of the kind of “ranger” he was. Many members of Toku Base House were left red faced in embarrassment after this blunder of misinformation.
- Nathan Drake, Indiana Jones and Lara Croft have often queried Android 17 and 18 as to whether they are descendants of treasure hunters or wealthy family from centuries back due to Android 17 and 18 real names being based on gemstones. They have continuously given the same response of “no”, but the three of them refuse to believe them as they are convinced they are hiding a great bounty and their names are a clue to it.
- One day while he was doing his rounds in the Bestiary, Android 17 was surprised to find that Crash Bandicoot, a former follower of his, had ascended. The two's catch-up session was cut short when Cell arrived to try and absorb 17, but 17 and Crash worked together to send him packing.
- They also have a place in the House Of Family
Augus, God of Enthusiastic fighters, Odd mentors and Extendable Blades
- Theme song: "New World Symphony 4th Movement".
- Greater God (Being able to fight on par with Six-Armed Vajra Asura without even using his blade makes him this by default).
- Symbol: His Mantra Halo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Badass Old Guys, big and loud warriors, Cool Old Guys, Dirty Old Guys, Blood Knights, EXTREMELY huge blades, Greed, Shameless display of manliness, Baretopped Old Guys, seeing with blind eyes.
- Allies: Asura, Zaraki Kenpachi, Master Asia, all the other Combat deities that can give him a good fight or have similar enthusiasm when it comes to fighting, Jack Rakan.
- Ascended upon his defeat from his former pupil, he decided to join the combat house after hearing that there were fighters there. Him and Kenpachi got off to a good start. In spite of Kenpachi being defeated every time, Augus says he always has fun with the strong deities of the combat house, and usually spend his time there exclusively.
- He understands the fact that his blade is in Maximum Security, as they wanted to make sure no one could figure out the secrets behind the blades extending capabilities. He says that he never really uses it unless he's serious, though, and has only ever unsheathed the blade twice in his whole lifetime.
- He's so strong that he can make Goku and even Bruce Lee sweat in a fight of pure martial arts with no ki attacks used. Their strength earns Augus his respect.
- Being Asura's former mentor has it's effect on the many evil deities in the pantheon, as they tend to try to avoid him whenever possible, due to the fact that he basically taught Asura everything he knows.
- Due to just how big his blade can really get, he was offered the possibility of taking over Cloud and Jack Rakan as the God of Swordsmanship, but he declined, stating that while they use blades regularly, he only uses the actual blade when he finds an opponent worthy for it. When he does bring it onto the battlefield, he never unsheathes it unless in those circumstances, the the sheath alone is enough to kill massive mooks with just a swipe. He does find jack Rakan to be a rather interesting character, and thinks he might actually be worthy of his own blade.
- Accepted a challenge to a fight from Flandre Scarlet. He was able to defeat the poor vampire effortlessly without using his blade, though he found her nature of having immense thrills for fight to be rather complementary of his own, which earned her his respect, and that he's ready for a rematch anytime she wants to. Most of the pantheon fears the day it happens.
- Many other deities swear they can hear the New World Symphony Fourth Movement by Dvorak playing when ever he gets in a fighting mood with a worthy opponent.
- Augus refuses to fight for either the GUAG or GUAE, as their missions run contrary to his belief of fighting for the fight's sake.
- It is once said that the swordsman Gilgamesh wanted the Wailing Dark as part of his collection. Augus responded by unleashing the sword and impaling him through his head. Augus would later clarify that he did not think of Gilgamesh as worthy of his blade, but thought of him as an "annoying little wannabe".
- When ever he isn't fighting in the combat pantheon, Augus can be found drinking as much of the best wine as he can in the Food pantheon, or untill they run out of wine, which is usally what happens. He has been spotted quite often in the pantheon of Love as well, doing... stuff with the many beautiful females that inhabit it.
- Despite being blind himself, Augus has made no indication of joining the other Blind Masters. Augus himself has never felt particularly blind.
- Also present in the House of Combat.
Broly, God of Enjoying Destructive Power
(Brolly, Broli, Brolli
, The Legendary Super Saiyan, Bio Broly
Super Saiyan Broly (top), Bio Broly
(middle), and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (bottom)
- Theme Song: 10's or Deeper
- Greater God (Regularly), Overdeity (Legendary Super Saiyan)
- Symbol: The Gold Crown on his Head and Gold Necklace
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Insanity on par with Majin Buu, One of his favorite powers, Is positively delighted fighting strong opponents, The Dreaded, A nigh-unstoppable mass of pain and destruction, Also on par with Majin Buu, Ominicidal Mania, Person of Mass Destruction, His Legendary Super Sayan trasformation literally burst from within his body in a painful manner
- Domains: Laughing, Rage, Destruction, Power, Fear, Strength, Legendary
- Allies: Majin Buu, The Dark Judges, Khorne, Omega, Nightmare, Soul Edge, The Kurgan, Cell, Mr. Satan, Dr. Weil, Vanitas, Cooler.
- Teeth Clenched Teamwork: Kefka Palazzo.
- Odd Friendship with: Terra Branford (One-sided).
- Enemies: Goku (KAKAROT!!!), Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks, Kenshiro, Frieza, Asura.
- He is the True Super Saiyan of Legend, being the powerful force that destroyed The Entire Southern Galaxy of Goku's home universe.
- With his power he has decided to live up to the legend by being a born paragon of everything the Saiyan race stands for; fighting, killing, and destruction.
- Besides his usual enjoyment of wanton death and destruction, he is fixated on killing Goku, as he connects Goku's crying when they were both babies to his and his father's near death and escaping the destruction of their planet.
- Thus every time he even notices Goku or any of his family, he goes on a rampage, one of which nearly destroyed The House of Power. Now The Main House is attempting to put another controller crown on his head to try and calm him from spreading his destruction to other parts of the Pantheon.
- Is one of the few beings in the universe that can outright scare Vegeta into submission to the point of him crying, though sufficient calls for help can get Vegeta into action.
- He enjoys destroying everything in sight with Majin Buu though he knows that they will try and kill each other, he relishes the fight when it comes.
- There are rumors that he may be able to tap into a Legendary Super Saiyan 3 form. The Pantheon fears the moment that may become reality.
- Does not like to be called a God and likes to prove that he is worse then a monster, he in fact wants to be called The Devil. This causes Dr. Weil to form a rivalry with him.
- A good way to anger him is to bring up his weak clone or call him Broccoli.
- One of the few people that can stop his rampages (Though not around Goku) is Mr. Satan after an event where Broly fell on his head and lost his memories. Mr. Satan found him, saved him, and made him his Disciple. They later became friends. Though Broly later regained his memories, he now tries to make sure to not let his rampages harm Mr. Satan.
- Though he did have to extend that to Videl. It gets awkward due to the fact that he attacked her the first time he came to earth.
- Another person that can calm him and one of the few people Broly is surprisingly nicer to is Terra Branford, as he knows what it is like to be under control for most of his life through the use of a mind controlling crown, thus he tries to avoid causing too much destruction around her and even tries to destroy Kefka from time to time.
- Though he also takes in interest in fighting her at her full power to see how powerful she really is.
- While he agrees with the idea that destruction is the fate of all things, he does not like Kefka's use of mind control.
- He often wants to keep destroying to the point that he'll do so to spite others as he had done when he destroyed a planet of a slave race for no other reason then for kicks. Vanitas was thoroughly impressed upon hearing this.
- He is also one of the few beings that can take a powerful head-on Super Kamehameha Wave without taking damage, a feat that even Majin Buu can't claim to do.
- He does not take well to abusive fathers, as it is what caused him to crush his father inside an escape pod with his bare hands.
- He raises an eyebrow over the idea of someone claiming that he may have sounded like Edward Elric in his youth.
- He is starting to get upset that others claim that he could also sound like Luke Skywalker if he didn't have such a deep voice.
Captain Falcon, God Of Very Powerful Punches
(Douglas Jay Falcon, The Supersonic Slugger, Supersonic F-Zero Pilot
- Theme Music: Mute City (Super Smash Bros. Brawl Remix, alternatively The Meaning of Truth.
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Golden Falcon.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Calling Attacks, Badasses, Overly Powerful Attacks, Bounty Hunters, Badass Driver, Being a Meme, Protagonic Fan Favorites.
- Domains: Speed, Fire, Fist.
- Allies: Kamina, (Presumably) Bright Noa, Solid Snake, Otacon, Kirby, ProtonJon.
- Rivals: Jecht, Chuck Norris, Samus Aran, Lobo, Robin.
- Followers: Lugnut, Takeda Shingen, Dantetsu Kiryu, Ymir the Tusk, Sonic Blast Man
- He can also kick, but considers that more of a hobby.
- Captain Falcon is also superb pilot. Not even the creators of his universe can defeat him in an F-zero race.
- Should Kamina or Guy become derailed in their efforts to re-start the universe, he will probably attempt to get things going with a PAWWWWWWWNCH.
- Is frequently sought out by members of the Love house as an… alternate method of contraception.
- However, his crotch trusts have been known to cause explosions powerful enough to flip him over while sending the poor recipient away in flames(YES!), so few are willing to take the "Falcon dive".
- Vert of the console patron units has blamed Captain Falcon's involvement in the first Super Smash Bros for causing the dreaded Blue Screen Of Death and is currently investigating his activities to see if he was involved in the red ring of death incident as well.
- Recently fans of Jecht have called for him to take Captain Falcon's title and began calling him "Captain Jecht" in preparation his victory should he challenge Falcon. Currently the two are searching for a plane of reality stable enough to contain the force of their clash without endangering others.
- During the time his second theme was unveiled, Captain Falcon was Trolled by Terumi by calling his 'meaning of truth' futile and there is only despair. Falcon said no words, but accurately in the middle of Terumi's babblings, a fist was planted onto his mouth and there was A Twinkle in the Sky accompanied by the mighty yell "FALCON PAAAAWWWNCH!!!". Followed with a shiny teeth grin from the Captain himself and the exclamation "YESZ!"
- ProtonJon has once proclaimed that Captain Falcon is secretly Batman. No one else has commented on that yet.
- Ever since Fox McCloud's ascension, the two have spent some time on a technique called the "Wombo Combo".
- It is said that Terry Bogard stole his punch... but Terry denies it as his Burn Knuckle is older than it seems. Although he'll give it a complimentary that he kind of based his Buster Wolf on that punch.
- Is known for being calm and stoic in his native F-Zero but Loud and Boisterous in his Super Smash Bros. outings. Some of his follows have speculated that the later are merely "toys" that representing the Captain in an exaggerated way but other follows view that "theory" as heretical.
- The schism grew when during Super Smash Bros Melee's events, Samus beat Captain Falcon to a bounty, some seeing it as further proof it was not the real Falcon while others insist it was and that Captain Falcon was the real victor, somehow.
- Enemies to the Church of Falcon have been attempting to create Falcons for their own uses. While the closest thing to a success, the Blood Falcon, has proven inferior to the original, Captain Falcon has still braved Kirby's stomach in order to train him in the ways of the Falcon Punch. This ensures the pantheon will have little to worry about in the unlikely event an evil Falcon clone shows up while Captain Falcon himself is not around.
- "Why is it so many stars shine far away? While there's only one that determines the day? On Earth it's the very same tale! We drank from one well! A common life spring. Captain Falcon will always prevail! Sending the forces of darkness running. When myopic confusion threatens your lunch, Falcon will be unleashing a Falcon Punch. Thank heaven he's on the right side! Or else there'd be, nowhere to hide! Captain Falcon will always be bound, hot on the trail, tracking rogues down! Give it up for the Captain! Three cheers for the Falcon! He is on the track, F-Zero. Bounty tracking hero."
- Captain Falcon tried to enter the fourth Smash Brothers tournament at the same time as Lucina and Chrom, which led to a fight among the three of them. Robin did not appreciate this, and stepped in to teach Captain Falcon not to hurt his/her closest allies, ironically getting himself/herself into the tournament, alongside Lucina. After their fight finished, Captain Falcon and Robin remain rivals, but have at least gotten onto better terms.
- Because of rumours that the reason why Chrom wasn't able to get into the game was because Captain Falcon delivered a Falcon Punch so powerful, it removed him from the roster, some gods wonder if Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch has the power to remove gods from the Pantheon. So far, there hasn't been a need to test that theory.
- However, many have called for the theory to be tested on YHVH.
- Captain Falcon ascended to the Pantheon when he sacrificed his life in the mortal realm to defeat Black Shadow once and for all. Before his ascension, he named Ryu Suzaku as the successor to the title of Captain Falcon in the mortal realm.
Eucliwood Hellscythe, Goddess of Communciating via Notepad Who is Blessed with Suck
- Greater Goddess (Overdeity if she could effectively control her power)
- Symbol: Her Notebook and armor
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Story-Breaker Power that can't be controlled by any normal means, Doesn't talk and only communicates via notepad, Reality Warper, Benevolent Necromancers, being a Magical Garment Girl
- Domains: Death, Power
- Allies: Ayumu, Haruna, Gyubid, Madoka
- Enemies: Ghetsis, Albert Wesker, Lucifer
- Ascended after Ayumu invited her into pantheon and was hoping that some of god could help her control her power.
- After hearing about the series of events surrounding the Great Upheval. She rather wary believing she could be next especially considering her power could rival Madoka's and would hate for her to fall into the wrong hands.
- Because of her uncontrollable power she is forced to suppress her emotions, wear armor 24/7, and can only communicate via writing.
- She apparently has many voices according to Ayumu's delusions. Why none of them sound the same? No one knows for sure.
- Is also a member of the Magical Girl Sisterhood after going through intensive training.
- Do not talk about death so casually in front of her. It'll piss her off.
- Also do not harm her friends, she will hurt you.
Grahf, God of Imparting Power Unto Others
(The Seeker of Power, Emperor of Darkness, Lacan, Khan Wong, Wiseman
- Theme Music: Grahf, Emperor of Darkness
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Gear, Alpha Weltall
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio:Badass, Catch Phrase, Darth Vader Clone, Deal with the Devil, Implacable Man, I Need You Stronger, Large Ham, Kung-Fu Wizard, The Power to Slay God, Super Prototype, Villain Override
- Domains: Power, Energy, Darkness, Mecha
- Followers: Id
- Allies: Master Xehanort
- Rivals: Harbinger, since Grahf claims to have mastered the Villain Override long before Harbinger Assumed Direct Control of it.
- Grahf's claim to the title is his tendency to show up in the middle of another villains' fight with the heroes, and ask the villain if "Dost thou desire the Power?"
- Upon accepting, Grahf grants the villain a portion of his own considerable power, turning the recipient into a much stronger second form.
- Of course, Grahf is a formidable warrior in his own right, and is not above fighting on his own. He occasionally engages enemy mecha on foot for sport, giving opponents who expect to win the fight with an easy Goomba Stomp a nasty surprise. When Grahf is using Alpha Weltall, anyone who isn't Fei would be better off retreating instead of fighting him.
High Councilor Kal-El/Regime Superman
High Councilor Kal-El, God of Tyrannical Superhumans
('Regime' Superman, The God Among Us
- Theme Song: "Gods Among Us".
- Rank: Greater God, Overdeity if near a Blue Star
- Symbol: A bloodstained 'S' Logo.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds, He Who Fights Monsters, Jumping Off the Slippery Slope, Became Their Own Antithesis, Being Called as a God Among Superpowered People, The Dreaded, Knight Templars, Evil Twin
- Domains: Tyranny, Violence, Order, Cynicism, Rage.
- Followers: The Elite.
- Allies: YHVH and the other members of the GUAL.
- The DC Universe: Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman (his Mainstream self), Bruce Wayne/Batman, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman (the actual one, not the Regime-verse one), Barry Allen/The Flash, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Billy Batson/Shazam, The Joker, Harleen Quinzell/Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor.
- Other Enemies: Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, Lucifer and by extension, every member of the GUAC.
- High Priest: Plutonian.
- Freed from the Justice League Watchtower by a contingent of YHVH's angels led by Mastema, as part of a diabolical plan for the Pantheonic Rebellion; a Twin Switch while the real Superman was busy fighting YHVH alongside the rest of the Deep Strike front. This Kal-El would infiltrate the Madoka Defense Front masquerading as his good counterpart, killing Madoka when the time was right. The ruse was uncovered in the nick of time, and while Homura Akemi managed to match him blow-for-blow even with him empowered by blue sunlight and ultimately deal a decisive blow, Kal-El managed to escape, leaving Homura with her own heavy injuries. Most people don't know which is more impressive: that Homura managed to keep up with blue-sun Kal-El, or that Kal-El did so well against a magic-user of Homura's caliber. In either case, the battle was the stuff of legends.
- Represents everything terrifying and ruthless that the actual Superman, and for that matter every sufficiently empowered being could become given the right trigger. The Pantheon counts itself fortunate Kal-El shares the weaknesses of his good counterpart as well as his strengths.
- Has noted displeasure with the actions of the Main House, who for the most part simply observe as the Pantheon unfolds around them. The fact that most of them could end the battle of the Alliances at any time and yet choose not too has given him cause to claim that they are unfit to rule the Pantheon.
- Infuriated to find the Joker in the Pantheon, and so high-ranked as well. He fully intends to kill the clown as soon as he has the chance.
- Earned the ire of Billy Batson/Shazam, for killing his Regime-verse counterpart slow and painfully.
Jedah Dohma, God of Bloody Combat
- Theme Music: "Fetus of God".
- Greater God
- Symbol: A scythe blade-like wings with blood dripping from it.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Bloody Murder, Dark Messiah, Aristocrats Are Evil, Pumping People Full of Blood, Femme Fatalons, Bishōnen, Mood-Swinger, Evil Is Visceral, The Keeper of the Womb Level.
- Domains: Blood, Combat, Nobles.
- Allies: Dio Brando, Sartorius, Strygwyr and Warwick.
- Interest in: Relius Clover.
- Enemies: Morrigan and Lilith Aensland, Demitri Maximoff, B.B. Hood.
- High Priestess: Eliza
- His ascension to in a form of a giant beam of light shining down from the skies With Ominous Latin Chanting playing as he ascended from the skies, saying how he will change the world as he sees it, finishing it off with his signature Evil Laugh.
- Originally, the position of Bloody Murder was held by Esidisi. When the two met, Esidisi tried to fight him off by injecting him with his burning blood. However, Jedah quickly shot his arm at his mouth, pumped his body full of blood and made him explode. This more or less guaranteed his ascension.
- Esidisi was able to survive the explosion as a brain and regenerate, albeit having one of his positions stripped from him. He tried to have his master Kars to destroy Jedah, but Kars seems to have gained an interest on him.
- Has taken part of couple of merging of the worlds, even once being made to join the forces of good, even if it means working with Morrigan and Demitri.
- He has some interest in Relius Clover, saying that the reason for that is they sound a kind. It is also because he thinks Relius' plans of creting a new world would help with his own vision of a new world and if Relius gets his act together, he might help him in the future.
- Yes, his body is made out of blood. No, he doesn't tolerate bloodsuckers trying to suck his blood due of that. The last guy who tried that got dragged into a Drowning Pit full of blood and stabbed to death by the blood.
Kars, God of Otherworldly Power
(Cars, The Ultimate Life Form, The Perfect Being)
- Theme Song: "Light Mode" (By Himself), "Awake" (With The Rest of The Pillar Men), Avalon (When He is The Ultimate Life Form)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Stone Mask with The Red Stone of Aja.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: His beginning power, Cares about Animal and Plant Life, Most preferred transformation after becoming the Ultimate Life Form, Can turn parts of his body into animals by manipulating his DNA, What he has become with the use of The Stone Mask and the red stone of Aja
- Domains: Sun, Creation, Animals, Life, Perfection
- Allies: Whamuu, Esidisi, Santana, The Pillar Men, Gill, Algol, Ogre, Vampires, Ra's Al Ghul, Poison Ivy, Melkor, Gohma Vlitra, Orochi, Albert Wesker
- Rivals: Shadow The Hedgehog and Cell
- Enemies: Joseph Joestar, Rudolph von Stroheim, Caesar Zeppeli, Lisa Lisa, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Nazis, Red Skull, Millennium
- Ascending to Godhood after using The Stone Mask with The Red Stone of Aja during a sun rise to become The Perfect Lifeform though he did not realize that would do him little good in space and was plucked out of space by Melkor. It took a while for the GUAE to bring his mind back from the shutdown mode he had put it into, but he is now here watching the other gods and planning to help his fellow Pillar Men and other Vampires into other perfect life forms
- With the power of being The Ultimate Life form he now can turn parts of his body into other animals. This includes things like turning his hand into a murderous squirrel and launching feather-arrows that turn into armadillo scales, piranhas, and giant cephalopods.
- He is also able to use Hamon that is almost as powerful as The Sun itself, he cannot use it around the other Pillar Men but he has attempted to use this to fight Undead Beings that have attempted to stop him.
- He is often away from the House of Power to go to The House of Beasts to treat every animal there with love and respect, From the largest beasts to the littlest of ponies he has attempted to pet each one and treat them nicely, this does not extend to the humans in that house as he is more often trying to kill them.
- Also seems to be try and be friendly towards vampires wanting them to become ultimate life forms along with his pillar men.
- He is proud of the work of Dio Brando and what he has done with the power of the stone mask, after all Kars was the one to invent the stone mask and is happy to see his craftsmanship at work.
- Kars is now afraid of going into space after what had happened to him before Melkor brought him back.
- He is often perplexed at Shadow The Hedgehog and Cell with their claims of being The Ultimate Life Form and wishes to study them closer to see if they are the ultimate life forms of their species.
- He has decided to never be around the House of Love as he feels that due to him being the ultimate life form to him it means he no longer needs to procreate.
- Gained a friendship with Poison Ivy after telling her the story of getting in the way of a plane crash to stop it from crashing into a beautiful set of flowers.
- Usually likes to work with any other gods or goddesses that wish to wipe out humanity.
- Has shown a dislike for Nazis due to the actions of Rudolph von Stroheim, also has an attack on sight mentality on Guile due to the fact that he looks like Stroheim.
- Is often seen attempting to work with Albert Wesker as he wants to see the end results of what his use of Uroboros will led to on humanity.
- Due to the amount of Allies Kars has made others are worried about the threat of The Pillar Men and the amount of fabulous posing done by this group.
- Recently greatly angered The God Emperor of Mankind after it was revealed that he persuaded some of the Adeptus Custodes to dress differently in honor of The Emperor.
Kazuma, God of Power Despite Pain
(The Shell Bullet, Kazuya, NP3228)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Shell Bullet arm.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Leaving less powerful characters useless, Losing sanity for power, Nigh Invulnerability, Those with rivals, Not telling his loved ones what he's really doing, Deadly Upgrades, Person of Mass Destruction, eternally increasing power, Ambiguous Finales, Megaton Punch, Determinators
- Domains: Courage, Determination, Suffering.
- Follower: Rolo.
- Allies: Axel Almer, Naruto Uzumaki, Hyodo Issei
- At his lowest form alone, he can destroy most vehicles and buildings. At his highest form, no army can defeat him.
- When out of his Alter form, he has severe damage to his back, arm and face. His hair is discolored, thus giving his previously realistic hair a more typical version for Anime heroes.
- So determinated that the threat of death of his loved one will not stop him from saving her. He could take Axel's title of 'Determined', but somehow he chose not to.
- He isn't sure what to make of Adam Blade, but wouldn't mind sparring with him one day.
- Thinks that Issei is copying him because of the location of Boosted Gear which is located in his left arm, the same as Kazuma's Shell Bullet.
The Maiden in Black
The Maiden in Black, Goddess of Soul Power
- Theme Song: "Maiden In Black".
- Humanoid Abomination approximate to Greater Goddess, or perhaps even Overdeity
- Symbol: Her Staff.
- Allignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolios: Super Empowering, Soul Manipulation, Dark Is Not Evil, Shoelessness, Eye Scream, Undefinable Accents, The Woobie, Ye Olde Butchered English.
- Domains: Souls, Demons.
- Allies: Philemon, Cosmos, Artix von Krieger, Gwyn, Artorias.
- Enemies: Allant, M.Bison, Shang Tsung.
- High Priestess: Rose.
- Washed up unconscious on the shores of the Pantheon, surrounded by deadwood and leaves. Upon awakening, she seemed surprised, confused and disappointed that she was still alive.
- Though she is hardly an imposing figure and in fact has a very soothing presence, many find the Maiden’s wax-caked eyes REALLY unsettling. When they are brought up, the Maiden simply bows her head and apologizes.
- Belying her demure appearance and personality, the Maiden is, in fact, THE single strongest thing in her native universe, capable of lulling a godlike Eldritch Abomination back to slumber with ease.
- Her ability to manipulate Souls to awaken new powers is unparalleled: using Grief Seeds, for example, she can elevate the power of Puella Magi to truly astounding heights. Considering where the Seeds come from, however, Madoka has asked her to respect the memory of her Puella Magi and not do such things. The Maiden complied. She is currently courting the Dovahkiin, offering to refine the souls of the dragons he slays: he hasn’t made a decision yet.
- As Personas are pieces of the soul, The Maiden may be able to refine them. She is in talks with Philemon for permission to offer her services.
- Was amazed at Artix's powers over Spirit Orbs (souls of the undead that he has slain) and is wishing to help provide a more powerful attack than the Ultimate Dragon Soul Spear of Ten Million Spirit Orbs. Artix thanked her for the offer, seeing that despite her dark appearance, she's on the side of good.
Son Gohan, God of Immense Unlockable Potential, Inheriting Great Strength and Dormant Power
(The Great Saiyaman, Ultimate Gohan, Mystic Gohan, The Gold Fighter, The Golden Warrior)
- Theme Songs: Gohan Angers, Gohan Fights Frieza, Gohan Powers Up, Day of Destiny -Spirit vs. Spirit- and Son Gohan's Theme.
- Greater God (Overdiety if he taps into his fully unleashed latent power)
- Symbol: A Bowl of Cooked Rice.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Lawful Good - As The Great Saiyaman)
- Portfolio: Adorkables, All Loving Heroes, BADASSES, Chronic Hero Syndrome, Half Human Hybrids, Beware the Nice Ones, Friend to All Living Things, Badass Adorables, Badass Bookworms, Brillant Laziness Dork Knights, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, Honor Before Reason, Incorruptible Pure Pureness, Lightning Bruisers, Martial Pacifists, My Kung-Fu Is Stronger Than Yours, Only Sane Men, Superpowerful Genetics, Surpassing Goku and Piccolo, Tareme Eyes/Tsurime Eyes, Training from Hell, Wild Hair.
- Domains: Strength, Protection, Good, War, Destruction.
- Allies: Goku (his father), Krillin, Himura Kenshin, Piccolo (his mentor, best friend and training partner), Androids 17 and 18, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Negi Springfield, Monkey D. Luffy, Mr Satan (his father-in-law after he marries Satan's daughter Videl), Joseph Joestar, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade.
- Friendly Rivals With: Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Shirahama Kenichi & Black Star.
- Enemies: Frieza, Cooler, Cell, The Ginyu Force, Majin Buu, Baby, Vanitas
- High Priestess: Cassie Cage.
- “Allow me tell you my name! I AM... HE WHO DOES NOT STAND FOR EVIL... THE CHAMPION OF JUSTICE... THE GREAT SAIYAAAMAAAN!!!”
- Due to having little to no social skills when Gohan went on a date, and an embarrassing secret was about to revealed about him, he thought the situation would be resolved by shouting because from previous experiences, shouting solved all his problems, however, on that occasion it didn’t.
- Gohan has a good relationship with Asura, as Asura considers Gohan the son he never had due to how insanely strong he becomes when greatly enraged, just like Asura.
- Gohan is slightly annoyed with Ichigo because Gohan believe the amount of time he had his ‘true’ power unlocked has been excessive and somewhat nonsensical. Gohan called Ichigo out on whether he is even human, considering that Ichigo has been an oridinary shinigami, bankai level shinigami, Vizard, Vasto lord shinigami, more powerful shinigami, fullbringer, even more powerful shinigami and a Quincy through constantly unlocking new ‘potential’ when it seem convenient for him.
- Gohan and Himura are very close friends because they share a similar view on how killing and fighting for sport rather than self-defence is senseless and pointless.
- Despite being taught by Piccolo from an early age to learn how to 'dodge', he was still too slow to react when Videl came flying towards him and landed a hurricanrana on him. However, considering what was in Gohan’s face when he was getting ‘attacked’, Piccolo let this instance of not dodging slide and was actually secretly proud of him for it.
- In Gohan’s spare time he helps build nature conservatories for all sorts of animals and helps plants trees. He does this as a tribute to Android 16 who loved nature and peace so much he gave his life, knowing he wouldn’t be able to be brought back to life, to protect the birds, trees and other animals he had grown to love despite being robot built with the sole purpose of murdering Goku.
- Gohan and Naruto’s rivalry stem from the fact they poke fun at each other names due to the fact they are names based off of food.
- Monkey D. Luffy holds no animosity towards Gohan’s execution of Bojack and his crew of intergalactic space pirates, claiming that they were monsters who were a shame to name of Pirates. However, Luffy has suggested to Gohan that if he were to encounter pirates like Bojack in the future he should break them mentally and physically and then crush their dreams, knowing they’ll live the rest of their lives in failure and despair. It wasn’t long before Gohan realised he was talking to himself.
- Incredibly impressed with Gohan’s poses and showmanship, Captain Ginyu offered him a place as the sixth member of the Ginyu Force. Gohan declined.
- Chooses Cassie Cage as his High Priestess thanks to a recommendation of her parents Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade.
Vanitas, God of Darkness, Evil Twins, Mook Makers, and Dramatic Unmasks
- Theme Song: Enter the Darkness
- Rank: Greater God
- Symbol: The Unversed Symbol.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Magnificent Bastard, Humanoid Abomination, Laughing Mad, Ax-Crazy.
- Domains: Enemy Without, Evil Twin, Mook Maker.
- Allies: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Bernkastel, Cooler, Baby, Broly, Baby
- Enemies: Sora, Terra, Aqua, Riku, The Magical Girl sisterhood, Mickey Mouse, Son Goku, Beerus, Son Gohan, all the Disney Princesses
- Opposes: Master Xehanort.
- Is the ONLY person that Terra can actually tell is evil. Multiple gods are baffled as to why Vanitas is one of the few exceptions to Terra's otherwise bad judgment.
- He looks up to The Joker, the two of them sharing an inherent love of creating chaos, though Vanitas's brand of chaos is a bit more malicious, if that were even possible.
- Has been caught trying to forge the X-Blade, using, on separate occasions, Aqua, Nanoha, and a few other Magical Girls, due to their reputation of being pure of heart. He is not allowed anywhere near the House of Magic as a result. He hasn't given up trying. He's thinking of going after Madoka next after the Pantheonic Rebellion dies down. Or so he lets people think. In reality, his true target is Sailor Moon; Madoka's hatred of Lucifer gives her heart enough of a taint that forging the X-Blade with it is not feasible.
- As psychotic as he is, he will never hurt Mithra. He knows that making Asura angry is a horrible idea no matter who or what you are, and that it wouldn't be worth it in the end.
- Despite being Made of Evil, even he finds Aki Honda utterly detestable.
- Seems to dislike Master Xehanort, but he refuses to go into detail as to why.
- Is sick and tired of people comparing him to Sora. It's even worse because they sound so similar.
- Harley Quinn has taken to calling him "Mistah V". Vanitas doesn't really mind it all that much.
- Generally stays away from the House of Love, as MANY of the girls there find him attractive. It got even worse when Panty managed to unmask him. To this day, he has never gone back to retrieve his mask.
- Gets along... Disturbingly well with Bernkastel, and, to a lesser extent, Lambdadelta. This has caused concern among many deities.
- As he was born from the purest form of darkness, Vanitas can manipulate negative emotions and spawn them as his own minions, the Unversed. Vanitas can also absorb the negativity of any defeated Unversed to increase his power, and is able to summon them if needed. Considering he's in the same house as Baby, who has a very strong hatred of Saiyans, and has made an alliance with Broly, who's had a hatred of Goku since birth, one can only wonder how powerful Vanitas is now.
- Upon Bernkastel's suggestion (because she wanted to troll Frieza), Vanitas managed to get Frieza's brother Cooler into the Pantheon.
- Vanitas was strangely absent during the Friendship Asylum incident. He claims to have had no part in it. Turns out, he was searching Castle Oblivion for Ventus's comatose body. Ven's body was, for a while, tied to the bumper of Cooler's ship, infuriating Aqua. Ven was put back in Castle Oblivion eventually, much to Cooler's disappointment. This was part of a failed plot of Vanitas's to kill Aqua by infuriating her enough so that she'd get into a fight with Cooler. A battle she would almost certainly lose. Unfortunately for Vanitas, Aqua simply walked away rather than get in a fight.
- He has briefly argued with Baby over the title of God of Possession. Eventually, Vanitas gave up and let Baby have the title, admitting that Baby probably deserves it more.
- Mostly keeps to the House of Mentalism, though he does sometimes come by. He is extremely wary of Goku, as well as Vegeta.
X, God of Unlimited Potential
(Mega Man X
, the Father of Reploids, the Azure Bomber, The Blue Bomber of the 22nd Century)
- Greater God (Overdeity when using certain certain armors)
- Theme Song: Central Highway Mashup
- Symbol: His X8 helmet as seen from the side, with the X-Screw glowing red,
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Replacing the old Mega Man, Technical Pacifism, the ability to grow stronger after battle, being the greatest thing Dr. Light ever created, Virtual Ghosts, creating the Four Guardians by splitting himself, use of armors, Arm Cannons, being the best friend of his destined killer
- Domains: Peace, Potential, War, Good
- Allies: Zero, Axl, Mega Man, Harpuia, Optimus Prime, Himura Kenshin, Androids 17 and 18, Dizzy, Astro Boy, KOS-MOS
- Enemies: Omega, Dr. Wily, Dr. Weil, The Borg Queen, Copy X
- Was happy to see Zero in the Pantheon. Many Gods have exaggerated this.
- X really hates to fight, but he knows it's necessary. He sides with Optimus and Himura because of this.
- Once helped other gods along with Zero to stop the merging of worlds.
- He'd like other gods to call him X ,not Mega Man X. He'd also like people not to bring up the time he sounded like a girl, or when he became angsty and retired.
- Hates the Borg Queen, as her usage of The Virus reminds him of the Mavericks he faces.
- When he found out that Wily was the one who caused all the problems in his time, he went ballistic on him. Wily tried to call Zero to help, but Zero stood on the sidelines, saying it was a bad idea to mess with X.
- Now comes to Mega Man's aid when the latter uses a Smash Ball.
- Also in the House of War.
Yami, God of Glowing Evil Power
(The Emperor of Eternal Darkness, Tokoyami-no-Sumeragi, Akuro, Akuro-ou)
- Theme Song: The Emperor Of Eternal Darkness, This
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Power Armor
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Tron Lines, Chainsaw Good, Dangerously Genre Savvy, Dark Is Evil, Commonly addressed as the Dark Lord, and ruler of the Land of Darkness, Lunacy, Mechanical Lifeforms, Weakened by the Light
- Domains: Violence, Destruction, Darkness, Moon, Armor, Technology, Power.
- Allies: Kun Lan, David Zappa, Nightmare Moon, Mundus, Jack Of Blades, Satan, King Sombra, Dormammu
- Enemies: Amaterasu and her son, Dante Sparda, Mondo Zappa.
- He is often known as The Dark Lord and it is one of Amaterasu's greatest enemies, even attempting to destroy her at both her weakest and strongest both times almost succeeding. Yami is the original source of evil in its world, spreading darkness throughout the land, such as Orochi, Lord Ninetails, and the twin demons. When all were slain, most returned to Yami, leading Amaterasu in his direction and allowing for their duel.
- Despite nearly destroying Amaterasu, the mortals' combined faith in her restored Amaterasu to full glory and she ended Yami. However, Yami was actually split into five pieces. The main piece, Akuro, later attempted to kill her son, Chibiterasu, but met his own doom instead.
- Among the ranks of Satan and Mundus in an attempt to form a Trinity of powerful Lords of Shadow.
- Is seen by David as one of the greatest sources of Dark Matter on The Moon even theorizing that Yami may actually be the reason.
- Is also seen as the reason for Luna's turn into Nightmare Moon, though since Yami does not speak no one can really find out.
- Few have seen the inside of Yami's armor, the few that have are surprise to find that in the armor is a very small fish.
- Was responsible for the merging of Two Realms.
Yuuka Kazami, Goddess of Growing Stronger with Age
(Flower Master of the Four Seasons, Youkai Moe~)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A sunflower (or any seasonal flower) wrapped around the handle of her umbrella
- Theme Music: Gensokyo, Past and Present ~ Flower Land, Sleeping Terror and Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream
- Alignment: True Neutral with shades of Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Being Strong Due of her Age, Older Than They Look, Say It with Hearts, Parasol of Pain and Elegance, Constantly Teasing Others, Green Thumb, Having a Really Lame Power, The Terror of Others
- Domains: Flowers, Age, Youkai.
- Allies: Tsubomi Hanasaki, Kurama, Shaymin
- Enemies: Hexxus, Dune, Looten Plunder
- An extremely old youkai of flowers, Yuuka in her home realm is one person you do not want to cross. And not because of her powers, as her ability to manipulate flowers is as lame as it sounds. Instead, her years of existence has made her what she is now, as she is monstrously strong both physically and magically (which includes cloning herself and the original Master Spark, Marisa's Signature Move). If her age didn't also make her less active, she could be one of the most dangerous gods in the Pantheon.
- As part of her nature, she loves flowers and is generally nice to those who are nice to them. She like to chat with Tsubomi about flowers, though Tsubomi admits that she is bit scared of Yuuka.
- Similarly, Shaymin is sort of a pet for Yuuka, with Shaymin visiting Yuuka's flower garden quite often.
- There are couple of ways people see her as: A friendly old woman who is generally nice to others, or the Ultimate Sadistic Creature who enjoys nothing more than to see you suffer in the worst ways possible. However, Yuuka is actually somewhere in the middle: while she's usually inactive, she loves to tease others with stuff like genocide and usually simply roughens weaker foes up, fighting stronger enemies with certain rules to avoid unnecessary deaths.
- Where her temple is in House of Power, her actual residence in in House of Nature in a huge sunflower field, surrounded by seasonal flowers.
- Do not mess with her flower field. That act isn't part of the list of dumbest things to do in the Pantheon. It's in the how to kill yourself in the most painful ways in the Pantheon list. No matter how strong you are, there won't be enough left of you to be used as fertilizer when she's done with you. She is willing to take on even Asura if he destroys her flower garden.
- Some gods wonder if her flower manipulation might actually be useful, but Yuuka herself thinks her powers are simply good for the flowers and have little use otherwise.
- There is indication she's even older and stronger than anyone has guessed so far, maybe even an Old God. When queried, she brutalized the offender with relentless danmaku barrages, and finished him off with a full Double Master Spark for having the sheer impudence of asking a lady about her age.