Pantheon: Power Lesser Gods
open/close all folders
Azwraith, God of Self-Multiplying
(Phantom Lancer, Cancer Lancer
- Lesser God
- Symbol: About six blue-colored illusion of his chibi version
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Lance-Fighting, Creating Illusions Of Self That Can Create Their Own Illusions, Referring Self As An Entity Of Many, Confusion Fu, Former Fisherman Now One-Man Army, Doppelgänger Attack, Doppelwalk, Looking Like A Feline-Thingy
- Domain: War, Combat, Technique, Visibility, Illusions
- Allies: Sven, Lina, Rylai, Naruto Uzumaki, Tidus, Lancer
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra
- This throne was supposedly belonging to Naruto Uzumaki as his Kage-Bunshin no Jutsu was extremely well known. However, Naruto has used the technique less and less and also took different portfolio that it started to lose prominence... until Azwraith came and claimed the throne, having learned much from Naruto.
- Azwraith is a keen God with lance-fighting, but his lance was nothing special. What needs to be watched out for is any chance he pops out an illusion that will fight for him, and they MULTIPLY until they surround the enemy to death. Worse, Azwraith also keeps a Diffusal Blade nearby, causing his illusions to burn any magic sources of his victims. He's come to accept that he's gonna dislike anyone with area-of-effect attack that can sweep away his illusions.
- Is one of the few people who can keep his cool and unamusement in the face of Jinx
- Tidus seem to pester him a lot because he said Azwraith looks like his buddy Kimahri Ronso. There's just a simple headshake from Azwraith as a response.
- Occasionally, he could be seen in the pond of the Beasts house, fishing. He usually lets go of the fishes he hooked there since he's usually well fed with another, he's just doing an old past time of being a fisherman.
- Officially, a sighting of tons of Azwraith charging upon you is to be dubbed as "Cancer Lancer". You will need a lot of Herd Hitting Attack to make short work of that.
Darius, God of Bifurcating Foes
(The Hand of Noxus, Killsteal the Champion, The Dunkmaster)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The flag of Noxus behind a bloody axe.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil with shades of Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Having sharp ends on his armor, Having extra armor at the shoulders, fighting with the aid of a large axe, being a large leader, serving as the right hand for a higher power.
- Domains: Strength, Military.
- Allies: The whole House Noxus (so far, Draven and Katarina), Vergil
- Enemies: Garen Crownguard along with many evil members in the House of Commerce and Leadership, Riven
- Rivals: Defenders of the Ancients (Radiants and Dires). Axe serves as something of a Friendly Rival.
- After finding out that his archenemy, Garen, had ascended to the Pantheon, he began to find any Noxian loyalists that he could find in order to prepare for a battle.
- He ascended to the ranks of the Gods after making a career of destroying many members of the League of Legends with the help of the Noxian Guillotine, a swift move that can slice through most matter as easy as a warm knife cuts through butter. Once he begins to turn his foes into vertical halves, there is not much stopping him.
- Despite his stance on Might Makes Right, he has little tolerance for some of the more vile members in the House of Commerce and Leadership, since he considers them cowards who use corruption, wealth and influence as ways of gaining power instead of relying on strength and military force. This has cost him many potential allies.
- He would appreciate if people didn't mention his brother back in Noxus. His constant attention-seeking is something that gets on his nerves.
- A certain overweight individual from the mortal realms was outraged that he was not given this divine position, claiming that he deserved it more than Darius for how he once cut a man in half. Darius responded in the usual way for this claim.
- There was once a massive battle between Demacia and Noxus, led by Garen and Darius respectively. This was the result.
- Has recently found a Worthy Opponent / Friendly Rival in form of Axe, whereas Darius was surprised that there's someone with a skill that predated his Noxian Guillotine (the Culling Axe). They had a fight and recognized each other's strength, eventually forming quite a team, despite the usual rivalries between the Ancient Defenders and the Champions of Runeterra.
- After seeing Katarina rose to the Pantheon, Darius FINALLY has a counter against Garen when the latter taunt him to 'eat his heart out' about the 'union of Champion of Runeterra and Defender of the Ancient in one house': By saying that the house of Noxus continue to add up members in the Pantheon, while Garen is the sole Demacian in the Pantheon.
- When being noted that Riven is technically Noxian, Darius is quick to point out that she doesn't count. In fact, she counts for less, because a Noxian traitor is far worse than nothing at all. He's put his brother on the job of getting rid of her, but the fact that she's suddenly gotten access to numerous powerful deities to train with has made her far more of a menace than she was in life, and the job is taking longer than anticipated. He's working on increasing Noxian presence in the Pantheon to counter this.
- He's later forced to take back those words when he saw the Demacian Crown Prince Jarvan IV made his way to the Pantheon. Fortunately, he managed to have a counter of an opposition for Champion-Hero-Under-One-Roof that was technically on his side: Strygwyr and Warwick. Technically, it stood more for Zaun, but Darius let that be due to the alliance between Noxus and Zaun.
- With how he saw Vergil exemplifying Might Makes Right, Darius was quick to become friends with them, and encourages other Noxians to follow his example, citing that Vergil may as well be a honorary Noxian.
- Is known as a controversial figure in the court of Basketball, because while he dunks like a master, he's known as being kind of rude and condescending kind of like his brother. Darius just said that that's his form of 'loosing up' when he's not being this super dedicated patriot of Noxus.
- Don't teach him how to oink.
Deidara, God of Weaponized Art and Multiple Mouths
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His hand mouth open with a clay bird on his fingers.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Weaponized Art that explodes, A Love for Explosions Calling it art, having multiple mouths
- Domains: Explosions, Art
- Allies: Yoshikage Kira, Solf J Kimblee, Michael Bay
- Enemies: Sasuke, Itachi, Naruto, Gaara
- Friendly Enemies with: Rock Lee
- He was initially just the unoffical Art teacher in the Academy and he later thought that his art should be shared with the entire Pantheon.
- He was surprised that Sasori hasn't ascended and immediately decided that he is the better artist because of it.
- He is a big fan of Michael Bay as he loves how artistic his explosions are.
- While he's not too happy that he could be the god of Explosions. He does respect them though he's only going to try to take them out later.
- While he dislikes the fact that The Uchiha brothers had ascended, he takes this as an opportunity to exact his revenge upon the two. As he is absolutely pissed that he didn't kill Sasuke with his greatest work of art.
- He is rather shocked at Tobi's status in Purgatory wondering what the hell happen before his ascension.
- He decided to join the GUAC and was gladly accepted because nothing more chaotic than explosions, hmph.
- Because of his hand mouths he has gained the attention of Panty, who wants to show him how to create a different type of "explosion".
Guile, God of Charging Attacks
(William F. Guile)
- Theme song: That song that goes with everything.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Sonic Boom
- Portfolios: Charge Back, Forward; Charge Down, Up Attacks, Two Moves of Doom, Improbable Broom Hair, American Heroes, Difficult but Awesome, Badass Soldiers, Revenge, Family Men, Fountain of Memes.
- Domains: War, Heroism, Family.
- Allies: Chun-Li, Ryu, Jade Curtiss, Roy Mustang, Axel Almer, Alex Louis Armstrong, John Cena, Captain America, Mitsuru Kirijo, Asura, Elzam von Branstein, Commander Shepard, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Shikamaru Nara, Batman.
- Enemies: Bisssssoooooooon!!!!, Vega, Balrog, Relius Clover, Albert Wesker.
- Nobody taunts him for having only two special moves. Because that's all he needed.
- A strong figure in the army of Pantheon, Guile is a stoic and respectable God, although sometimes too hotheaded about Revenge.
- Was one of the few people to corner M. Bison to near death for vengeance, but stopped by his family. Guile sometimes admits that if he hadn't met the God for this stuff (Mikagami) he might got off the handle.
- Was rather annoyed at the fact that Rugal Bernstein had a prized statue of Guile in the Blacknoah. Upon one meeting, Guile destroyed it... it's been said that Rugal has been wanting to replace it ever since.
- When victorious against men, he usually says "Go home and be a family man!". He later regretted it when saying it to Relius Clover, considering what kind of "family man" he is... He's even more shocked to realize they share the same voice (at least in English).
- This, however, will be met with utter pride and joy when referred to Asura (at least Japanese-wise). Guile considers him one of the greatest family men to exist.
- He eventually joins in Valkenhayn in putting down Relius Clover and giving him the mightiest Flash Kick he could ever muster. He hoped that it was hard enough on the jaws that the next Relius-wannabe is gonna. feel it.
- Still believes that somewhere in the Pantheon, his old friend Charlie Nash is alive.
- Naturally, his theme song goes with everything.
- Has recently trained Mitsuru Kirijo for the P-1 Grand Prix tournament in the art of Charged Attacks and having two special moves.
- Also present in the House of Combat as the God of Simple, but Practical Combat.
Lucario, God of Aura Vision
(The Aura Pokémon, Master of Aura
- Theme Song: Lucario's Theme
- Lesser God (Intermediate God as Mega Lucario)
- Symbol: His paw wrapped in aura
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Being both a steel-type and fighting-type Pokémon, fangs, Aura Sphere, aura-based fighting style in addition to ki, Mega Lucario, liking chocolate
- Domain: Mons, Aura, Fighting
- Allies: Ash Ketchum and Pikachu, all good Dragon Ball Z characters (particularly Goku), Brock, Misty, Satori Komeiji
- Rivals: Mewtwo
- Enemies: Team Rocket, Tabuu
- Has mixed feelings for: Viridi
- Ascended when it was revealed he would return for the 4th Super Smash Bros. Tournament, alongside packing extra heat with his Mega Evolution.
- Has become a protégé to Goku, due to having the same voice in Sean Schemmel. Also spends time with the other Dragon Ball gods, although Vegeta keeps calling Lucario "hedgehog" due to his own dislike of Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Mewtwo hates him with an utter passion, due to Lucario taking a spot in the 3rd Smash Bros tournament while he only had a trophy showcased and then returning for Smash 4 even though Mewtwo has two Mega Evolutions. Mewtwo has heard of a special program that would give him the ability to use a Final Smash and waits to fight Lucario one-on-one.
- Lucario has a fondness for chocolate, and eats it whenever he's in the House of Food. Shares hot chocolate with Anna because of this.
- Was at the point of drooling when he first saw Willy Wonka's temple, almost slurping from the chocolate river.
- Met up with Ash, and the two now start to train to see if Ash can enhance his aura abilities.
- His Aura powers make sneaking virtually impossible. Solid Snake should know—how else did Lucario notice Snake hiding in his box?
- Lended a bit of his power to a boy named d. Unfortunately, that Lucario tended to get kicked around all the time and was eventually boxed for Xernas.
- Is known to be quite fond of Sora because he sounds a lot like Nate.
- Brock has asked Lucario to help save Ash from the "Friendship Asylum" due to his aura powers. Plus since Lucario is part-fighting type, the darkness of the Asylum shouldn't be able to easily corrupt him. Just in case, Lucario is holding onto a Lucarionite Mega Stone.
- Lucario was able to help turn the tides of a battle with Ash by Mega-Evolving after Greninja snuck a Key Stone into Neku Sakuraba's hand, and using an Aura Sphere to block one that Ash summoned, which also helped prevent Oerba Dia Vanille from corrupting into a vampire when her transformation began.
- Viridi has spoken interest in Lucario due to his powers over aura, and wants to recruit him into her Forces of Nature. Lucario himself is unsure of the notion, due to Viridi's campaign against humanity. While there are some humans who are as bad as she says they are and a few even outright irredeemable, it's still no reason to condemn the entire race as a whole. He should know this as he has several human friends who want to preserve nature just as much as he does, voiding the Nature Goddess' opinion's of humanity. Viridi hasn't given up though.
Minako Aino/Sailor Venus
Minako Aino, Goddess of Enlightenment Superpowers
(Sailor Venus, Sailor V, Mina-P, V-chan, V-babe)
- Theme Song: "Route Venus".
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Sailor V's mask lying over her Venus Crystal.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Magical Girl Warrior, The Ace, Heartbroken Badasses, Team Leaders (Manga Only), Body Doubles, Broken Birds, Beware the Silly Ones, Cool Big Sis, Those With Dark and Troubled Pasts, Genki Girls, Genius Ditzes, Obfuscating Stupidity, Stepfordism, Whip It Good, BFS, The Power of Love, Undying Loyalty.
- Domains: Magic, Love, Beauty.
- Herald of: Venus.
- Former Ally: Homura Akemi.
- Non-ascended: The remaining Sailor Senshi and Artemis.
- Ascended: Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto, Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus, Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune,Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, Mami Tomoe, Aphrodite, Sayaka Miki, Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black, Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White, Erika Kurumi/Cure Marine, Mana Aida/Cure Heart, Makoto Kenzaki/Cure Sword, Megumi Aino/Cure Lovely, Minako Arisato, Heart Aino, Akeno Himejima, Hildagrde, Hinagiku Katsura, Shana, The LOL Rangers, and every Good Deities in the House of Love.
- Enemies: The Dark Kingdom, Death Phantom, Chaos, Lucifer, Trollkaiger, Koko Hekmatyar, every evil person in the House of Love, and anyone or anything who tries to harm Usagi Tsukino.
- Has joined the Pantheon's volleyball team, and trains when not helping Usagi. She also visits the Houses of Music and Gaming too, and either attempts to further her dream of becoming an idol or plays videogames.
- Due to her name, some people mistook her for Minako Arisato one of the first time she visited the House of Gaming. After that was cleared up, the two of them get along well.
- Some have heard of an alternate timeline where she became an idol, but was also much more cynical and stoic. Plus, she's also an Ill Girl and dies. Minako hasn't commented on this.
- Gets along well with both of her mythological namesakes in the Pantheon, as well as Mami Tomoe and Sayaka Miki.
- Nagisa and Honoka accidentally mistook her for one of the Three Seeds of Darkness after overhearing her. After the mix-up was cleared, they became friends, and introduced her to Erika Kurumi.... who then mistook her for her elder sister before befriending her. They get along well due to their shared genki-ness, but there are times when Erika thinks Minako reminds her a bit too much of Yuri...
- She's also close to Makoto Kenzaki, due to both of their connections to music, and possessing Undying Loyalty to a princess and blaming themselves for said princesses' death and the destruction of their kingdom.
- Is not related to Heart Aino or Megumi Aino, but she doesn't mind sharing her name with the Goddess of The Power of Love and is currently mentoring Megumi.
- Also gets along well with Shana, Hildagarde, Akeno Himejima, and Hinagiku Katsura due how similar they sound.
- Is also disturbed by Koko Hekmatyar for this reason.
- Before the Rebellion, Homura's behavior towards Madoka reminded her of her behavior towards Usagi. After the Rebellion.... she possesses an extreme dislike of Homura due to her betrayal of Madoka, and vows to never do the same to Usagi.
Mister Heart, God of Kevlard
(Destroyer of Martial Arts, Heart-sama)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Ace of Hearts Card.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Blocking Attacks by Using His Weight (Codifier of the Trope), Fat Bastards, Ensemble Darkhorses, Acrofaticness, Minor Injury Overreaction, Giant Mooks, Macho Camp, Mighty Glaciers, Affably Evil.
- Domains: Blocking, Martial Arts.
- Allies: Shin, Juggernaut.
- Enemies: Kenshiro, Bob and Rufus, Potemkin and Iron Tager, Zangief.
- Followers: The Blob
- One of the few enemies that provided a serious fight with Kenshiro. While it lasted only one episode, his popularity got skyrocketed to the point of ascending in the Pantheon.
- His death yell "HIDEBU" is also surprisingly... popular.
Mistral, Goddess of Multiple Arm Attacks
(Cold Wind of France)
- Theme song: A Stranger I Remain.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Polearm - L'Etranger - surrounded by her artificial arms
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: face-obscuring hair, Tons of Arms, Mechanical Body, Traumatic Backstory
- Domains: Combat, War, Craziness, France.
- Allies: Sundowner, Monsoon, Steven Armstrong
- Enemies: Raiden
- It is unknown how in the world she managed to snatch a title from Asura of all people. Some say her backstory - omitting certain snippets of it - moved the Destructor. Some say her incredibly unnerving kiss did it. Some say Sundowner and Monsoon pulled a few strings. Mistral herself doesn't comment on the matter.
- With her ascension all Winds of Destruction have made it into the Pantheon. Raiden keeps his guard.
- Is never seen without her Dwarf Gekkos which are her means of providing herself weaponry.
- Nobody knows if her chest is artificial or real. Nobody has had the gall to check it out... yet.
- Goes absolutely ballistic when encountering ice users due to her mortal death at the hands of Raiden: a death she herself caused when she stabbed a tank of liquid nitrogen when Raiden jumped out of the way.
- Some rumors have been going around saying that she and Bladewolf had some "history", although she doesn't say much when this is brought up, only giving a smirk if anything. Some swear that she also says something along the lines of "Good times...".
Molly Hayes, Young Goddess of Adorable Power
(Bruiser, Princess Powerful)
- Lesser Goddess (with the physical strength of a Greater Goddess)
- Symbol: A cute Animal-Themed Hat, of any choice.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Competence Zone, Tykebombs, Killer Rabbits, Little Miss Badasses, Cute Bruisers, Ascended Fangirl, Wise Beyond Their Years, Being much Smarter than she looks,
- Domain: Strength, Destruction, Fury.
- Followers: Roll, The Powerpuff Girls, Fang, Yachiru Kusajishi, Hit-Girl.
- Allies: Toph, Wolverine and the entire X-Men, The Incredible Hulk, Hercules, Dovakhin
- Enemies: Magneto, Juggernaut
- Warning: Dangerous to make comments about her age (in a negative), her status as only a 'Lesser Goddess', or anything like 'Aww, its so cute, she thinks she can beat us'. Underestimating her is generally bad. Easily beats up Wolverine, for one.
- That said, she once had a crush on Wolverine to the point of marrying him, who was a bit annoyed to find this out. Thankfully, Molly mellows out, but is still excited to her hero in the pantheon, and the two of them became friends. Molly enjoys fighting alongside the X-Men.
- Hercules is impressed with her strength and has expressed some interest in training her. The fact she once knocked out a giant has also impressed Dovakhin, who wishes to grab her along to fight giants if the girl wishes to.
Murray Hippo, God of the Thunder FLOP!!!!!
- Theme Song: Thieves in Time (Shared with Sly Cooper and Bentley)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Cooper Van.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: calling himself The Murray, overenthusiastic ham, being a pink hippo, pulling off wrestling moves, going through devastating events, before coming back with VENGEANCE!!!, scarfs for combat, really loving to fight and being very energetic when kicking ass, using the Cooper Van to fight bad guys, fighting using his fists through fiery or electric punches, the Guttueral Roar, Atlas Strength
- Domain: Wrestling, Wrecking, Driving, Thievery.
- Allies: Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Dimitri, King II, Zangief, Rey Mysterio, Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy.
- Friendly Rivals With: Po.
- Ascended after, Sly's disappearance following a fight with Le Paradox. He came to train and hone his moves with the other wrestling gods of fame.
- "The Thunder Flop knows not friend or foe. Only destruction."
- Takes the Cooper Van on daily races every now and then...but he's mostly known for the destruction he causes on the race track. Many fear the day that he gets involved with Yukari-sensei in a full on crash.
- Him and King II frequently spar together alongside the likes of Zangief, Mike Haggar and the other wrestling gods.
- Shouted for absolute joy when he found Rey Mysterio ascending to the Pantheon, rushing toward the House of Sports to congratulate him. Rey was a bit confused—as he was talking to a huge hippo—but quickly got over it when he saw Murray's wrestling moves.
- Has cross-dressed every now and then, usually for capers. Thus he goes to the House of Craft in order to get clothes that can easily fit him. Many of the gods there look at him weirdly (as he is a humongous pink hippo), but he pays them well so it's not a big bother.
- Has a bit of a friendly rivalry with Po. The two are shown in eating contests and fights between Po's kung-fu and The Murray's wrestling. They aren't allowed to do kart racing after the two crashed and destroyed one half of the House of Travel.
- Hearing about the Gourmet Race, he jumped into the van and zoomed towards the starting line. To his shock, he was told that racers have to run under their own power. The hippo was a severe disadvantage since, as Bentley once put it eloquently, "he's not light on his feet" and abandoned the van to start the long trek. He reached the finish line dead last but King Dedede was more than impressed to see him make it to the finish line without giving up. As a result, he earned his place in the Gourmet Racer Club table at the House of Food. Murray was so overjoyed he allowed Dedede shotgun privileges in the van for a year.
- After the Master Control Program ascended, Bentley and his friends (Otacon and Ed) were unable to do their hacking games without finding themselves being zapped into Space Paranoids and being locked up. Murray decided to teach the MCP a lesson by tricking him into zapping him in, and then proceeded to smash the Pit Cell into little 1s and 0s, and also caused grievous damage to Sark.
- Murray often visits the local sushi bar, with full pride thanks to meeting it's inventor, Rioichi Cooper, recently. His favorite sushi happens to be the difficult-to-cook fugu. However, this nearly got him in trouble once when the fugu was mixed up with another dish ordered by Sora, which caused him to fall ill. Murray apologized to Goofy, who witnessed the event, and was forgiven.
- Murray was not always brave and muscle. In his youth, he was quite cowardly, especially when it came to grabbing keys for Sly to access certain locations. In fact, his original cowardice allowed him to bond with Donald Duck, who was also a coward in his youth.
- He, along with Bentley Turtle and Carmelita Fox, are off to save Sly from the Friendship Asylum. Has also asked a few wrestling gods that he knows personally to get involved, hoping that the fact that many of them who are Faces should be able to keep them in line.
- After taking down the Darkness Proxy's temple along with Rey Mysterio, Murray assisted in the final battle with Funny Valentine. After Sora sacrificed himself to destroy the asylum with a bomb Yuna took from the House of Weapons, Murray was able to pull him out of the rubble and take him to Black Jack before he could die from his wounds.
Pantheon, God of Mighty Jumps
(The Artisan of War, Mantheon
, Panth, Sparta)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Crest of Mount Targon◊, with a freshly baked cake in front of it.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Revelling In Combat, Proudness As A Warrior, Spear Fighting, Shield Bash, Empowered Badass Normal, Glowing Eyes of Doom, Manliness, Grand Skyfall (Mandrop), Secret Dream Of Being A Baker, Sculpted Physique, Sparta-style Training.
- Domain: War, Combat, Training, Leaps.
- Allies: Champions of Runeterra (but especially his childhood friend, Leona), Leonidas, Kazuma Azuma, Kanade Minamino, Urdnot Wrex and Worf, Kain Highwind, Zaraki Kenpachi, Riven
- Rivals: Defenders of the Ancients (especially Balanar), Diana.
- Once, he was the most trusted High Priest of Leonidas. Pantheon ascended when it was proven that his jump from the Grand Skyfall can strike many foes at once, and slow them down so they can be killed next, not to mention reaching absurd distances, that not even Mario can reach. Coinciding with Kain's move to the House of Profession, Kain made an agreement with Leonidas to ascend Pantheon in place of his jumping portfolio.
- Due to his name, it's imperative that when you want to refer to the verse of the Trope Pantheons, you should always use the word 'the', or else you would instead call forth the Artisan of War and the Jumping God. Usually with a gigantic jump that stomps right in your face.
- Pantheon will absolutely deny that he's looking forward for any events that his childhood friend Leona would make it to the Pantheon. He's in the Pantheon for one thing: To show them the true art of war and whatever Leonidas has taught him! He certainly likes fighting certain Gods.
- In fact, that is exactly how he expressed himself when Leona was inducted to the Pantheon. Even so, deep down Pantheon was actually glad that there's a fellow Targon dweller near him. But... he also knew that Diana has also ascended and now looked forward to cross blades with the ones who slaughtered the Solari elders.
- HIS PROFESSION!? You know, now that he thinks of it, he's always wanted to be a baker. Yes. A baker.
- And thus Pantheon often makes a pass to the Food house, training under Kazuma Azuma about baking breads. He also occasionally makes a pass to the Music house and visits Kanade Minamino to learn more about how to make cupcakes.
- Has a particular rivalry going with Sven, being that both are amongst the manliest amongst their original realms. Well, the rivalry might be a little friendly, seeing that Pantheon also occasionally goes into Sven's 'pumping up' program.
- Has been training with fellow League champion Riven ever since both of their ascensions. Her dedication to strength is something he respects, and her refusal to bow to those who would pollute it just reinforces this notion. Not to mention, she's basically challenging the whole Noxian Empire alone, and it's the tradition of the Rakkors to participate on wars where their side is outnumbered ten to one. This one is basically hundreds to one. Pantheon likes these odds...
- To prepare himself even better, once he learned about the arrival of Balanar from Leona, Pantheon decided to hunt down the Night Stalker and challenge him (and if he met him at day, he'll beckon him to turn day to night). They say the odds of victory is one to ten, but he relishes on the low chance and say that his training is not one to be underestimated.
Red Mage, God of Munchkins
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A red Robe and Wizard Hat.
- Alignment: True Neutral (allegedly) and is known to be actively harmed by holy items, Claims to be "Lawful Amazing"
- Portfolio: Munchkinning, Min-Maxing, Whoring, Reality Warpers, Killing Random Encounters With His Mind, Plans that follow no logic save for what one makes up and somehow work regardless of internal logic
- Domains: Divination, Knowledge, Magic, Spell, Madness.
- Allies: Leeroy Jenkins, Nodoka Miyazaki, Kamina
- Teeth Clenched Team Work with: Black Mage
- Due to his extensive knowledge of Role Playing Game tropes and capability to ignore logic whenever he feels like it, Red Mage has the ability to modify his character sheet and artificially increase his own stats (mainly Strength and Wisdom) at will. His hubris is the only thing preventing him from breaking the Power Limiter that allows him to ascend to higher levels of Godhood.
- The fact his plans have no logic at all baffles other Gods. Leeroy Jenkins and Kamina, on the other hand, approve of this method, which made some gods Facepalm.
Reinforce Zwei, Goddess of Pure Magic Beings and Power Boosting Fusions
, The Blessed Wind, The Tome of the Night Sky
- Lesser Goddess, Intermediate goddess when fused with Signum or Vita, Greater Goddess when fused with Hayate
- Symbol: The Tome of the Night Sky
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Fusion Dance, Pure Magic Being, Badass Adorable, Elemental Eye Colors, An Ice Person, Dead Guy Junior, Fairy Companion, Fun Size, Light Is Good, Multi-Ethnic Name, Walking Spoiler
- Domains: Magic, Fusions, Ice
- Followers: All Shugo Charas
- Allies: Nanoha Takamachi, Fate T. Harlaown, Subaru Nakajima, Teana Lanster, Signum, Vita, Histoire, Navi, The house of Magic, Omnimon
- Enemies: Lord Tirek
- High Priestess: Agito
- Contrary to the beliefs of any deity whose name isn't Histoire, Rein's true form simultaniously is and isn't the Tome of the Night Sky. Confused? In other words, just like Histoire she can show herself as 6'' tall little girl or show herself as the Tome of the Night Sky.
- The two became good friends after Rein told this to other gods. Histoire is however jealous that Reins friends; who are all high ranking military officers; do their work happily and with no problems whereas Neptune; who rules a country; is too lazy to do her work.
- Being around Lord Tirek is lethal for Rein because she's Made of Magic. But you could say that about a lot of deities. In fact, it's amazing he hasn't gained ANY power or passively killed someone Made of Magic.
- Rein knew immediately after ascension to avoid deities such as Yuuki Terumi because Evil will always approach you with a smile.
- Whenever another god gets into a fight with Signum or Vita, they have a hard enough time because they are both very skilled warriors but if they fuse with Rein then they become a lot stronger if Rein can match their movements whenever they do an attack and they get a shiny new colour scheme.
- The reason why Rein won't fuse with any deity she's not compatible with is because if she does fuse with someone she's not compatible with then there's a very high chance that Rein will have a "Unison Accident", where the subsumed user's body transforms into the Unison Device's own, and the Unison Device is the dominant personality. Also Rein won't be able to match the movements of the users attacks then they won't get a power boost.
Richard Rider, God of Empowered Flyers
(Nova, The Human Rocket, Dick Rider
- Theme Song: His UMVC3 Theme.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A 8-Spiked Red Star.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Empowered Flyers, Badasses, Cool Helmets, Outraged Optimism, Hand Blast, Incorruptible Pure Pureness, Alliterative Names, Lightning Bruisers, Paragons, Heroes of Small Steps, "Blue Blazes", Ensemble Darkhorses, Interspecies Romance With Gamora (Later Changed to Working with the Ex).
- Domains: Space, Galaxy, Power, Heroics.
- Allies: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Blackagar Boltagon/Black Bolt, The Guardians of the Galaxy (especially Peter Quil/Star Lord, Drax The Destroyer and Gamora).
- Enemies: Galactus, Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, Loki Laufeyson, Albert Wesker.
- Ascended after his Heroic Sacrifice in the Mortal Plane when he sent Thanos inside a collapsing universe. Unfortunately, Thanos managed to survive.
- Teamed up with his fellow Marvel and Capcom Deities for the fate of the two worlds.
- Used to date with Gamora. They're currently Just Friends, much to her chagrin.
- Believe it or not, he's not impressed that people scorn on his successor Sam Alexander. Mentioning it is Richard's Berserk Button.
Sadira, Goddess of Trapping Web
- Theme Song: Ballet of Death
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her mask and gauntlets on top of a thick spider web
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Greyish Skin, Evil Second-in-Commands, Supernatural Gold Eyes, Wears a hooded Qipao, or something close to it, Kick Chick, Dark Action Girl
- Domains: Webs, Assassination, Kicks, Greed, Killing
- Allies: ARIA, Spinal, Riptor, Shao Kahn, Mileena, Kars, Juri Han, Arachne
- Enemies: B. Orchid, Jago
- Sadira and her secret clan of female assassins called the Red Eyes of Rylai are able to use the abilities shoots a spider web at her foes, wall jump or bounces off web, can use web projectile, which can paralyze her opponent, given her the opportunity to attack Their opponents viciously.
- She was sent into the new Killer Instinct Tournament under the orders of ARIA for treasures, and battles, though she has gone on to try and kill B. Orchid and Jago for this purpose.
- She has confused Kyoko Kirigiri when ever Sadira speaks, this due to sounding similar.
- She also would like to make sure people understand that she is not some overly clingy girl that tried to gain the affections of Aladdin.
- Her Clan used to be seclude and unknown to the world but due to her new employee she has now offered her services to many other members of the pantheon.
- Her assassination clan has been hired by many forces of Evil to help them kill their enemies.
Solf J. Kimblee
Solf J. Kimblee, God of Creating Explosions
(The Crimson Alchemist)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The alchemical symbols of the sun and moon
- Alignment: Lawful Evil by normal standards, Blue and Orange Morality overall
- Portfolio: Mad Bomber, wearing a suit in combat, Blue and Orange Morality, remembering his victims, Loves the Sound of Screaming, having standards in the midst of villainy
- Domains: Explosions, Philosophy, Honor, Killing
- Followers: Mr. 5, Bakugami, Combustion Man
- Allies: Whichever side he'd like to see win
- Enemies: Hypocrites
- Kimblee's presence in the Pantheon leaves many gods on edge. No one's entirely sure what to make of his thought process. Edward Elric has brought up how Kimblee helped him out once, because the latter felt as if Edward's opponent didn't deserve to win (by being a hypocrite) and sabotaged things so Ed would come out on top. In light of this, Kimblee's loyalty is seen as variable, thus the GUAE are hesitant to approach him.
- Ed, and Al stay wary of him as well. They prefer not to deal with Kimblee if they can, especially given how the former was almost killed by Kimblee the last time they met (not counting showing up in Pride's body).
- When not using his powers for violence, he likes transmuting objects into toys that resemble explosives, to psych out others in the area.
- Not much is known about what makes Kimblee tick. What is known is that committing genocide as a soldier is Just Following Orders. But as a counterpoint, if it goes against a soldier's principles and the soldier refuses to kill, he can respect them for it, just as long as they don't act like they never expected to be asked to kill.
- He also harbors massive disgust towards hypocrites. Ally or enemy, he respects people who hold true to their values. He also doesn't appreciate being mistaken for a pedophile.
- Due to Kimblee's abnormal morality, Yu Narukami advises Izanami to not use Kimblee as a standard for defining humanity.
- He Loves the Sound of Screaming, and likens it to hearing a lullaby.
- Even in the Pantheon, everyone has him on a Last Name Basis. Some Gods don't even know that his name is Solf, or that he even has a Mysterious Middle Initial.
- From a distance, others in the Pantheon mistake him for Michael Jackson, due to the white suit and hat.
- One thing, and only one thing alone has ever caused Kimblee to scream in fear and agony.
Yurnero and Garen
Yurnero and Garen Crownguard, Co-Gods of Spinning Attacks
(Juggernaut, Jugg (Yurnero), the Might of Demacia (Garen))
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: The flag of Demacia and Juggernaut's mask, encircled with a spinning zweihander on top and a spinning katana on bottom.
- Alignment: True Neutral (Yurnero), Lawful Neutral (Garen)
- Both: Spinning Around With Blades (Spin2Win), Screaming Battle Cries While Fighting, Walking Off Wounds (Naturally or with Healing Ward, Great Publicity
- Yurnero: Jug Puns, Samurai, Katanas Are Just Better, Critical Hit, Shrugging Off Magics By Spinning, Always Wearing His Mask To Not Show His Face, Being The Juggernaut, Bitch!
- Garen: Large Ham, Knight in Shining Armor, Saying No To 'Back Down', Romantic Subtexts With Rivals, Ambushing Oppositions, Fighting For Good, But Being Rather Dangerously Zealous In Striking Evil
- Domains: Swordsmanship, Offense, Combat.
- Followers: Swiftblade
- Enemies: The city-state of Noxus and Darius, Axe, Arthas Menethil.
- High Priest: Swiftblade
- Once, this house was only owned solely by Garen. During his constant fights against the City State of Noxus and Darius, Garen was mysteriously aided (although technically it was his one-time ally-by-proxy-opposition-of-Noxus, Riven) by a Rogue Knight called Sven. It fell upon Garen to investigate on this matter, leading to the discovery of the Defenders of the Ancients, Sven being one of them, and the decree of rivalry by Haruhi. To counter with how Darius aligned himself with a Dire Hero, Axe, Garen formed an alliance with Sven and it was accepted. But...
- Being around Sven made Garen aware of one of his follower, the Juggernaut Yurnero. The masked being was known to master ancient Spin Attack that allows him to deflect away even the greatest magic, and even can make himself 'spin around' the enemies and whack away the enemy, giving a new meaning to 'Spinning Attack', and what's more, it's discovered that it came first before Garen's own style. As Sven is a friend to Yurnero, the latter's presence continued to grow that it rivaled Garen's to the point that Garen decided that they should just share house. Yurnero was grateful, and stated that regardless of his ancient style, Garen still deserves his spot for his widespread style known as Spin2Win, and the fact that he still spins for damage despite being stunned.
- This is also noted to be a day of significance between the rivalry, as this house becomes the first house to store a Defender of the Ancient and a Champion of Runeterra under the same roof. For this improvement and seeing at how his rival was still on separate houses with allies, Garen puts a note saying this is one thing to note whenever he goes hand stand in front of his rival and saying, "Darius, eat your heart out! Ha ha!"
- Garen is very fond of House of Nature, mostly because he can train his ambushing maneuvers there. Suffice to say, there has been a serious escalation of slash wounds amongst Nature Gods, most of them done by pure accident. After the house is co-habitated, he's currently trying to train from Yurnero on how to make himself invincible from spells while spinning.
- The one God from House of Nature whom Garen dares not to even accidentally scratch is Fluttershy. He's gotten even more careful ever since she befriended Discord.
- Despite his title, Yurnero is not related to Cain Marko (AKA The Juggernaut), although he certainly shows elements 'unstoppable-ness' whenever he goes invulnerable when he's executing either the Blade Fury or Omnislash. Although he would say that he probably took inspiration of his 'Omnislash' from Cloud Strife. Garen himself noted that he's seen similar technique from either a certain Wuju Bladesman or his fellow Demacian Fiora Laurent, but none came close to the destructive powers of Yurnero's.
- Garen follows the code of his hometown which disallows surrenders, withdrawals and excuses, even if he's about to get his behind served to him on a silver plate. This has earned him a respect of a number of Combat Gods as a true Determinator, most notably from Kenpachi and Augus who both state that "he's quite entertaining to fight".
- On the other hand, Yurnero, despite his 'unstoppable' trait and title and lack of fear of dying, states that he'd rather not die, because 'dying is going to cost a lot for the rest'. Garen actually lets that be, because he's not from Demacia, thus not required to do so.
- Garen finds any attempts to pair him with his pre-deification opponent, Katarina Du Couteau, to be ridiculous. That did not stop people from guessing and trying. Katarina herself stays silent on that matter. Thanks to the new aid from Yurnero (who is occasionally putting wards on the Pantheon), it seems that Garen has taken caution on the House of Dark Action Girl, seeing that it might be the most likely place for Katarina to pop her head in.
- Unfortunately, this action was exploited by Emperor Palpatine to dispose of the former owner of the House, Selvaria Bles, and having Katarina herself took over. On one hand, Garen feels excited that he could have his rematch, on the other hand, he's pretty abhorred with such underhanded tactic and gave his condolence to Selvaria.
- A lot of Gods complimented much on Yurnero's mask. He responded with "What mask?" and absolutely refuses for anyone telling him to take off his mask.
- Other Gods still wonder from where does Garen get the sword he uses when executing Demacian Justice, his most powerful technique. On his deification and first time seeing it, Yurnero actually mistook it as a certain Necrolyte's "Reaper's Scythe".
- Due to have earned the good graces of the God-Emperor of Mankind, Garen has recived a Space Marine armor and Power Sword◊, along with being able to call upon a blessing to buff his Demacian Justice.
- Arthas Menethil has recently taken a slight interest on Garen, seeing him as a worthy candidate to become his Death Knight.◊ However, not only Garen's disgusted at Arthas' treachery, his loyalty to DEMACIA!!! is way too strong for now.
- The two Gods have become quickly known to make their presence known in battlefields with their yells. Enemies run in terror whenever these were yelled lest they want to be cut to pieces in a spinning death: DEMACIA!!! and JUGGERNAAAAAUTTT!!!
- The ascension of Jarvan IV caused Garen to kneel in respect (but after his own Big Damn Heroes when facing Darius) to greet the Demacian Crown Prince. Yurnero wasn't required to do so, but he did compliment nicely about Jarvan's spear, just that he probably won't have such thing in his collection of swords.
- On the other hand, Garen was less than pleased when he heard that Lux entered the Pantheon via being abducted by Lady Tremaine. Much to his relief, Lux busted out on her own, making him proud once again, but he is in complete support of Jarvan's declaration that Tremaine is now an enemy of Demacia. And after hearing her atrocities, even Yurnero is willing to mow her down when opportunity presents itself, Tremaine basically represents the corrupt lords in the Isles of Masks that he opposed and caused him to get exiled.
- Yurnero is known to be the overall master of his high priest Swiftblade, teaching him everything except his Healing Ward, which he compensated by sending him to Tresdin, the Legion Commander. And from that, Garen got to know the commander and was in quite an awe when Tresdin trained his legion for a day, resulting a fiercely improved performance.