Pantheon: Power Demigods And Quasideities
Guan Yinping Goddess of Being Unaware of Their Strength
(Guan E, Guan Feng, Guan Sanxiaoje, Karinping, Hulkping
Mega Man, God of Power Replication
- Theme Song: Will to Fight
- Demigoddess (with the strength of Greater God)
- Symbol: A dual headed mace on the ground with a rather large dent where the maces are.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Super Strength despite her small frame, Double Ended Epic Flail occasionally Wielding her mace with one hand, being innocent, Spins while attacking, Cloudcuckoolander, Kicking ass while being cute
- Domains: Combat, War, Strength
- Followers: Cassandra, Apachai Hopachai
- Allies: Guan Yu (her father) Zhang Fei, Liu Bei, Zhang Xingcai, Molly Walker, Yui Hirusawa, Hinata Hyuga, Orihime Inoue, Morgiana
- Enemies: Lu Bu, Cao Cao
- Odd Friendship with: Eureka, Broly
- Guan Yu was proud to hear of her ascension, proudly announcing how happy he was that his daughter had ascended. They now eagerly wait for her brothers ascension.
- It's noted amongst the pantheon sparring is quite a chore if you're not strong enough because she doesn't know how to hold back. Her brother even notes it as suicidal.
- She is very impressed with Major Armstrong's muscles. As she wonders if she can get muscles like that. Of course a few gods say she doesn't actually need it.
- Is one of the strongest goddess in terms of brute strength. For she is capable crushing boulders with her bare hands. Though she thinks the boulders are too frail.
- She actually managed to befriend Broly of all people. She called him awesome and Broly not being used to anyone praising him and for the first time in his life. He actually nice to her and even smiled too.
- Ever since the ascension of her friend, Xingcai, she's taken it upon herself to hopefully put some more muscle on the girl with some harsh training sessions. Although, Xingcai really doesn't see the point.
(Rock Light, The Blue Bomber, The Super Fighting Robot
Merrill, Goddess of Good People with Evil Powers
- Theme Music: Mega Man 2 Credits.
- Demigod (when not upgraded)
- Symbol: His blue helmet.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Variable Weapon Systems, Arm Cannons, Ridiculously Human Robots, Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids.
- Followers: Mega Man X, Vent, Aile, Grey, Ashe, Mega Man Volnutt (nee Trigger, who follows Mega Man out of a sense of peer pressure more than apropriateness), Hub "Mega Man" Hikari, Geo Stelar/Omega-Xis, Soma Cruz, Marisa Kirisame, Spiritia Rosenberg, and an army of Smeargle.
- Domain: City, Protection, Law, Good.
- Allies: Dr. Light, Astro Boy, Zero, Kirby, Tsukasa Kadoya, Sonic.
- Enemy: Dr. Wily.
- Despite not being too powerful without his upgrades, he is able to defeat most gods once he starts to defeat the weaker ones. Thus, he spends a lot of time in the House of Technology in hopes of finding more upgrades.
- Has recently obtained an invitation for the 4th Super Smash Bros. Tournament and with Sonic's return, there are humongous bets to see who's going to come out on top.
- Has become good friends with Sonic The Hedgehog, after they worked together to prevent Drs. Eggman and Wily from reshaping reality to their whim.
Nepgear, Goddess of Powerful Purple People
- Symbol: The Eluvian mirror.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Adorable Badasses, Blood Magic (with a mix of Keeper magic), Cloud Cuckoolanders, Covert Perverts, The Lack of Understanding Sarcasm, Cheerful Innocence, Moe, No Sense of Direction
- Domains: Magic
- Allies: Hawke
- Merrill's ability to get lost is matched only by the ridiculous places she has ended up ranging from the Go kart tracks in the House of Travel, a cupboard in the House of Food, Dream's Bathroom, and once she accidentally wandered into the Council of Shadow's Chamber. She couldn't see anyone because it was to dark and wandered out again about a minute later.
- Merrill is frequently found digging through the House of Knowledge's section on Elven History. Sadly her progress has been slow since there is quiet a lot of Elven histories and she has a habit of getting lost in the shelves.
- Rumor has it that the Chaos Gods of the Warp are entice her into making a Face-Heel Turn. It may only be thanks to Hawke's influence that she has not accepted their offers.
- Merrill is known to be "friends" with Fenris, a known hater of magic as well as Anders, one of the most infamous and controversial mages known. It is only through Hawke's influence that they do not kill her (and presumably other deities)
(Purple Sister, Gear, Ge-Ge, Nep jr.)
Utena Tenjou, Goddess of Extraordinarily Empowered Swordswomen
- Theme song: Nepgears theme (mk2 version)
- Demigoddess(Nepgear), Lesser goddess(Purple Sister)
- Symbol: The N-Gear◊
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Attacks with a laser sword which turns into a gunblade when Nepgear transforms, Nepgear gets really starry-eyed over machines, Is voiced by a certain Catgirl, Goddess, Beast Tamer, Cloudcuckoolander and Squid Girl, Is the protagonist of a certain infamous bad ending, thank you Compile Heart, Is the only character who; when used in a support role can break the damage cap, Lies to the player about her story-given processor being stronger than her first one
- Domains: Laser Blades, Main characters, Super modes
- Allies: Yui and Ui, The CPUs, Mr Game and Watch, Gust, Plutia and Syrma, Yellow Heart, Welsh and Sharuru, Azusa Nakano, Chie Satonaka, Ika Musume, Tohru Honda, Histoire, Mako Mankanshoku, Madoka Kaname, Ricotta Elmar, Ayu Tsukimiya
- Enemies: Arfoire
- The first thing Nepgear did upon ascending was make a beeline to the house of gaming to yell at Neptune for abandoning her again.
- Nepgear installed hidden cameras in the house of gaming to keep an eye on Neptune, so Neptune doesn't abandon her again.
- Nepgear also spends a lot of time in the house of Technology building new stuff to give to Neptune.
- Nepgear enjoys spending time around Ayu, Azusa, Ika, Mako, Madoka, Chie and Tohru because they sound strikingly similar.
- Neptune and Nepgear often hang out with Yui and Ui because they have the same roles.
- Nepgear spends a lot of time with Mr Game and Watch because they both represent handheld consoles.
- Nepgear sometimes visits Gust to learn alchemy.
- Nepgear often helps Histoire in getting Neptune and Plutia however her rate of success is very hit or miss.
- Nepgear enjoys being with Welsh and Sharuru because they sound striking similar to Ram and Rom.
(The Revolutionary Girl)
Magikarp, God of Future Potential Power
- Theme Song: Round Dance Revolution, or Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku for when in battle.
- Symbol: A Fencing Foil and a Rose.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Knights in Sour Armors, Postmodernism, Implausible Fencing Powers, Beginner's Luck, Extraordinarily Empowered Girl, Prince Charming, Ladies of War.
- Domains: Courage, Nobility, Revolution.
- Followers: Korra, Ran Tsukikage, Ryoko Mitsurugi, Sakura Shinguji.
- Allies: Kenshin Himura, Shinji Ikari, Signum, Hinagiku Katsura, Erza Scarlet.
- Apparently, her previous incarnation was the legendary Lady Oscar De Jarjayes.
- Utena temporarily wore the mantle of the Goddess of Graceful Battle while Signum recuperated from her injuries, and returned it after Signum reclaimed her place in the pantheon. It is apparent that Utena is next in line for that position, should Signum ever fall or step down, even though the vanishing of one of her... powers presents a slight hindrance to this arrangement.
- Lately she has shown curiosity about the deeds of Ryuko Matoi.
- For some weird reason, she gets along well with Shinji Ikari.
(The Fish Pokémon (As a Magikarp), The Atrocious Pokémon (As a Gyarados))