Pantheon: Power Demi Gods And Quasideities
open/close all folders
Elpizo, The God Who Is Drunk with Power (TK-31, Elpis)
- Theme Song: Combustion when he's himself, Supreme Ruler after using Dark Elf's power, and The Last The Wish Punished when he loses control
- Demigod normally, rises to Lesser God and Intermediate God as he draws upon the Dark Elf's power
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral at first, then to Neutral Evil and then Chaotic Evil as his power increases
- Symbol: The Dark Elf behind his rapier
- Portfolio: Jerkass blond guys, Dark Messiah, Getting eviler and crazier the more powerful he becomes, Becoming a Cyber-Elf after his defeat and realizing his own folly, Wearing white and gold, Turning evil out of guilt for his failures, Hating humans and wanting to kill them for justifiable reasons, Laser rapier, Painful Transformation into purple angels who are surprising weak, Peek-a-Bangs, A rather decent guy who saw things he wasn't supposed to, Well-Intentioned Extremist
- Domains: Power, Madness, Robots, Hatred, Darkness
- Allies: Bass, Prometheus and Pandora, Lucifer, Sunset Shimmer, Viridi, Ika Musume, Homura Akemi
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Zero, Axl, X, Mega Man, Megatron, Many human-based deities
- Enemies: Copy X, Dr. Weil, Omega, Harpuia, YHVH, Lysandre
- Respects: Sayaka Miki, Madoka Kaname
- Ascended into the Pantheon in his Cyber-Elf form before he was granted a restored body. He's since been under watch by gods on all sides in case he starts relapsing into insanity.
- It was an...awkward moment when Elpizo first came into contact with X, Zero and Axl after his ascension, due to the whole...destroying X's body and gloating over it back in the mortal realms, for which he profusely apologized. X seemed to understand as he knew Elps wasn't exactly in the right state of mind when it happened, Zero accepted the apology but told him he'd keep an eye on him from now on, and Axl decked him the face for what he did to his friend, but admitted he'd try to give him another chance. Even so, Elpizo is extremely uncomfortable around all of them, and often opposes them as he starts losing sanity again.
- Was absolutely livid to learn that Copy X was also within the Pantheon. He immediately powered up and went to kill him, only to fail. He has since been preparing himself for a rematch.
- Due to being unjustly branded as a Maverick and his exposure to human prejudice, he doesn't hold a very high opinion of most any human-based deity. As such, he's become acquainted with both Viridi and Ika Musume over their respective dislikes of humans, though like them he draws the line at annihilating everything, like Lysandre desires.
- However, there are a few who have his respect. Sayaka Miki is a particular example, due to her falling into insanity out of grief and self-loathing while gaining greater power much like himself, only to eventually rise again even stronger than before. Of course, given their positions on the subject of Lucifer, that doesn't mean he won't fight her if necessary.
- Hates YHVH, due to reminding far too in both goals and attitude of Copy X. For this reason, he has cast his lot in with Lucifer, who is glad to have such a potential trump card in his arsenal.
- It was during this time he learned of Homura Akemi and what she did to her best friend Madoka. Despite being human, Elpizo sympathized with both of them: The later sacrificed herself to save all Mahou Shoujo (much like he desired to save the Reploid race), and the former wanted to keep her best friend safe and sound even if it meant becoming a monster (which ultimately happened to him in his quest). As such, he feels kinship with Homura, though there is some tension due to their stance on human life: Homura's reluctance to take it unless absolutely necessary conflicts with his own total willingness if it's convenient.
- Has struck up a friendly rapport with Sunset Shimmer, as both know what it feels like to gain incredible power and subsequently lose their minds to it. She's been trying to get him to be more accepting of peaceful human co-existence like she herself has, but it's a slow process.
- In his less lucid states, he's often found being around the likes of Prometheus and Pandora and Megatron, the former out of training and the later plotting how to allow machines to take over the Pantheon.
- Elpizo is an interesting character thanks to his title. It seems that anytime he absorbs power into himself, the increase is swiftly followed by a decrease in mental stability. He's been working hard to try and find a proper balance between the two states, as he learned the hard way that unlimited power is pretty useless when you're not lucid enough to channel it properly.
Guan Yinping, the Goddess who's Unaware of Her Own Strength (Guan E, Guan Feng, Guan Sanxiaoje, Karinping, Hulkping)
- Theme Song: Will to Fight
- Demigoddess (with the strength of Greater God)
- Symbol: A dual headed mace on the ground with a rather large dent where the maces are.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Super Strength despite her small frame, Double Ended Epic Flail occasionally Wielding her mace with one hand, being innocent, Spins while attacking, Cloudcuckoolander, Kicking ass while being cute
- Domains: Combat, War, Strength
- Followers: Cassandra, Apachai Hopachai
- Allies: Guan Yu (her father) Zhang Fei, Liu Bei, Zhang Xingcai, Molly Walker, Yui Hirusawa, Hinata Hyuga, Orihime Inoue, Morgiana
- Enemies: Lu Bu, Cao Cao
- Odd Friendship with: Eureka, Broly
- Guan Yu was proud to hear of her ascension, proudly announcing how happy he was that his daughter had ascended. They now eagerly wait for her brothers ascension.
- Many gods that fought were utterly surprised at her immense strength despite her small frame.
- It's noted amongst the pantheon sparring is quite a chore if you're not strong enough because she doesn't know how to hold back. Her brother even notes it as suicidal. Luckily for everyone she found a decent sparring partner in Morgiana
- She is very impressed with Major Armstrong's muscles. As she wonders if she can get muscles like that. Of course a few gods say she doesn't actually need it.
- Is one of the strongest goddess in terms of brute strength. For she is capable crushing boulders with her bare hands. Though she thinks the boulders are too frail.
- She actually managed to befriend Broly of all people. She called him awesome and Broly not being used to anyone praising him and for the first time in his life. He actually nice to her and even smiled too.
- Ever since the ascension of her friend, Xingcai, she's taken it upon herself to hopefully put some more muscle on the girl with some harsh training sessions. Although, Xingcai really doesn't see the point.
Merrill, Goddess of Good People with Evil Powers (Daisy)
- Symbol: The Eluvian mirror.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Adorable Badasses, Blood Magic (with a mix of Keeper magic), Cloud Cuckoolanders, Covert Perverts, The Lack of Understanding Sarcasm, Cheerful Innocence, Moe, No Sense of Direction
- Domains: Magic
- Allies: Hawke, Varric Tethras, Hisao Nakai
- Merrill's ability to get lost is matched only by the ridiculous places she has ended up ranging from the Go kart tracks in the House of Travel, a cupboard in the House of Food, Dream's Bathroom, and once she accidentally wandered into the Council of Shadow's Chamber. She couldn't see anyone because it was to dark and wandered out again about a minute later.
- Merrill is frequently found digging through the House of Knowledge's section on Elven History. Sadly her progress has been slow since there is quiet a lot of Elven histories and she has a habit of getting lost in the shelves.
- It's here she met Hisao when he was looking to brush up on his subjects. They've become friends as Hisao can mostly keep up with her trains of thought though she sometimes unnerves Hisao with the dangers of her field.
- Rumor has it that the Chaos Gods of the Warp are entice her into making a Face-Heel Turn. It may only be thanks to Hawke's influence that she has not accepted their offers.
- Merrill is known to be "friends" with Fenris, a known hater of magic as well as Anders, one of the most infamous and controversial mages known. It is only through Hawke's influence that they do not kill her (and presumably other deities)
Nepgear, Goddess of Powerful Purple People (Purple Sister, Gear, Ge-Ge, Nep Jr.)
- Theme song: Nepgear's theme (mk2 version)
- Demigoddess (Lesser Goddess as Purple Sister)
- Symbol: The N-Gear◊
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Attacks with a laser sword which turns into a gunblade when Nepgear transforms, Nepgear gets really starry-eyed over machines, Is voiced by a certain Catgirl, Goddess, Beast Tamer, Cloudcuckoolander and Squid Girl, Is the protagonist of a certain infamous bad ending, thank you Compile Heart, Is the only character who; when used in a support role can break the damage cap, Lies to the player about her story-given processor being stronger than her first one
- Domains: Laser Blades, Main characters, Super modes
- Allies: Rom and Ram, The CPUs, Mr Game and Watch, Chiaki Nanami, Gust, IF and Compa, Plutia and Syrma, Yellow Heart, Welsh and Sharuru, Otacon, Azusa Nakano, Chie Satonaka, Ika Musume, Tohru Honda, Histoire, Mako Mankanshoku, Madoka Kaname, Ricotta Elmar, Silica, Ayu Tsukimiya, Millhiore, Luke Skywalker, Sicily, Flonne The house of friendship.
- Enemies: Arfoire, Hanyuu
- One sided fear: Any goddess voiced by Kana Hanazawa
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Nazuna Inuwaka
- The first thing Nepgear did upon ascending was make a beeline to the house of gaming to yell at Neptune for abandoning her again.
- Nepgear installed hidden cameras in the house of gaming to keep an eye on Neptune, so Neptune doesn't abandon her again.
- Many of the gods in the house of friendship felt bad for Nepgear upon her ascension because none of them would be able to kill their best friends to save the world.
- Many of the other gods don't understand why Nepgear has a Heroic BSOD whenever she talks to a goddess voiced by Kana Hanazawa as the only thing Nepgear has said about the matter is it has something to do with Iris Heart.
- Nepgear also spends a lot of time in the house of Technology building new stuff to give to Neptune. The other technology gods like her enthusiasm (except Arfoire) but they wish she would be more conservative with her resources.
- Nepgear enjoys spending time around Ayu, Azusa, Ika, Mako, Madoka, Chie, Tohru, Millhiore and Hanyuu because they sound strikingly similar.
- Neptune and Nepgear often hang out with Yui and Ui because they have the same roles.
- Nepgear spends a lot of time with Mr Game and Watch because they both represent handheld consoles.
- Sometimes, Nepgear will visit Gust to learn alchemy.
- Often, Nepgear can be seen helping Histoire in getting Neptune and Plutia to work however her rate of success is very hit or miss.
- Nepgear enjoys being with Welsh and Sharuru because they sound striking similar to Ram and Rom.
- Nepgear is waiting patiently for day when Uni ascends so Nepgear can tell her this.
- Nepgear became friends with Flonne, Sicily and Otacon over their mutual love of Mechas.
Utena Tenjou, Goddess of Extraordinarily Empowered Swordswomen (The Revolutionary Girl)
- Theme Song: Round Dance Revolution, or Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku for when in battle.
- Symbol: A Fencing Foil and a Rose.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Knights in Sour Armors, Postmodernism, Implausible Fencing Powers, Beginner's Luck, Extraordinarily Empowered Girl, Prince Charming, Ladies of War.
- Domains: Courage, Nobility, Revolution.
- Followers: Ran Tsukikage, Ryoko Mitsurugi, Sakura Shinguji.
- Allies: Kenshin Himura, Shinji Ikari, Signum, Hinagiku Katsura, Erza Scarlet.
- Apparently, her previous incarnation was the legendary Lady Oscar De Jarjayes.
- Utena temporarily wore the mantle of the Goddess of Graceful Battle while Signum recuperated from her injuries, and returned it after Signum reclaimed her place in the pantheon. It is apparent that Utena is next in line for that position, should Signum ever fall or step down, even though the vanishing of one of her... powers presents a slight hindrance to this arrangement.
- Lately she has shown curiosity about the deeds of Ryuko Matoi.
- For some weird reason, she gets along well with Shinji Ikari.
Magikarp, God of Future Potential Power (The Fish Pokémon (As a Magikarp), The Atrocious Pokémon (As a Gyarados))
- Quasideity (As a Magikarp), Lesser God (As a Gyarados), Greater God (As Mega-Gyarados)
- Symbol: A gold three point fin
- Alignment: True Neutral (As a Magikarp), Chaotic Evil (As a Gyarados)
- Portfolio: Com Mons, Joke Characters, Water, Starting Out Useless But Becoming Strong Later, Taking Levels in Badass
- Domains: Water, Battle, Power
- Allies: Aquaman, Misty
- Enemies: Electric power Gods (especially Pikachu) but only as a Gyarados
- Probably the most unthreatening god in the entire Pantheon, but be wary of mocking it for when it evolves, it will get its revenge.
"I swear to Arceus, when I evolve, I will kill all of you."— Book of Magikarp, 1:1
- It has been known to evolve into its next form Gyarados while in the Pantheon. However, it never stays in that form for more then a day, at which point it will turn back to its Magikarp form again at level 1.
- Don't think you're too good enough not to train it. It will follow you to the ends of the Earth for that slight.
- Despite its massive power boost as a Gyarados, it can easily be defeated by electricity, which considering the number of Gods who wield such powers can easily put a stop to any rampages it may have before they start. Naturally it has developed a hatred for them when it turns into its Gyarados form.
- Naturally, as a creature of the sea, Magikarp gets along well with Aquaman, in both of its forms. Thus, the easiest way to quell its rage as a Gyarados is to simply get Aquaman to talk it down before things get out of hand. The same goes for Misty who is a trainer of Water-type Pokémon and has a Gyarados.
- However, since Lysandre has a Gyarados and a Gyaradosite stone, he and Gyarados should not under any circumstances be in the same area, lest even more carnage would happen.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.