Pantheon: Personal Appearance Greater Gods
Airy, Goddess of Adorable Villains
Araya Souren, God of Eyes Hidden in Shadow
- Theme Song: Wicked Thing, Wicked Battle and Wicked Flight.
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: The numbers on her wings appearing in a circle, counting from 5 to 1 clockwise
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Bitch in Sheep's Clothing, Omnicidal Maniac, Absolute Evil, Cute Fairies, Small, chatty menu creatures, Insectoid True Forms
- Domains: Manipulation, Boundaries, Appearance, Crystals
- Allies: Nui Harime, The Four Gods of Chaos, Satan
- Opposed by: The Warriors of Light, Minato Arisato, Kyubey and the Incubators
- Emerged from a Great Chasm that appeared within the Pantheon. Airy was delighted to still be alive, and she has made no secret of her plans to resurrect her master Lord Ouroborus...and win back His favor after failing Him down back in Luxendarc.
- Has set her eye on the boundary held in place by Minato Arisato, hoping to pierce it and unleash Nyx in the meantime.
- Despite her apparent similarities to the Incubators (A cute, seemingly innocent little creature that appears to the female lead in her moment of need to guide her out of seemingly good intentions only to later be revealed to be a Big Bad manipulating the naive main characters, and also has to deal with one of the protagonists who happens to be from another world and catches on to their evil plot, which involves using the power the main characters have painstakingly collected), Airy is less than fond of them. Who cares about holding the universe together! All is fodder for His Malevolence!
- Has thrown her lot in with the Four Gods of Chaos, and has grown particularly fond of Tzeench.
- Ika Musume and Sharuru admire Airy's skill at using her appearance to fool people into thinking she's not a threat. However, they are appalled by the sheer depth of the fairy's depravity.
- Has started working with Satan, offering him power once Ouroborus is revived. To that end, Satan has dropped his plans to destroy the Pantheon with the Leviathan: Airy has a more productive fate in mind for it.
Charles Francis Xavier, God of Bald Men
Emporio Ivanov, God(dess) of Okamas
- Theme Music: Araya Souren
- Greater God
- Symbol: A large spiral with Sanskrit lettering.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Bare-Fisted Monk, Barrier Warrior, Big Bad, The Guy You Don't Want To Rent An Apartment From, Hannibal Lecture, Implacable Man, Manipulative Bastard / Magnificent Bastard, Nigh-Invulnerability, Really 700 Years Old, Super Speed, Tragic Villain, Utopia Justifies the Means
- Domains: Death, War, Time, Transformation, Mind, Priest, Barriers, Magic, Fists, Fate, Suffering
- Followers: Zouken Matou, Cornelius Alba, Lio Shirazumi, Kirie Fujou, Asagami Fujino.
- Allies: Kotomine Kirei, Oyashiro-Sama, Fredericka Bernkastel, Tzeentch.
- Opposed By: Shiki Ryougi, Shiki Tohno, Touko Aozaki, Mikiya Koukuto, Enjou Tomoe, Emiya Shirou, Rika Furude, Homura Akemi.
- Nobody really wants to see what lies within those shadows. Seeing how the last person who looked directly into his eyes went mad, it's probably a good idea.
- People still have to be reminded not to rent any living space whatsoever from this guy. Unless you want to get stuck in a Groundhog Day loop where you die horribly. Every. Single. Time.
- Bernkastel liked his new gig on the idea of a continual game of life and death. She just laments that he seems more interested in someone finally breaking free that he does watching them suffer. Rika Furude dislikes him, while Homura Akemi hates him, for the exact same reason.
- Kirei loves the complex, enough to be residing there. The two are known to talk a lot and head to The Ahnenerbe Cafe on some days to chat over coffee.
- Although she opposes him (and the fact he ripped out her heart and decapitated her), Touko Aozaki doesn't have a personal problem with him. That bastard subordinate of his, Cornelius Alba, that is...
- He has a day job as a hospital psych counselor for suicidal victims. Nobody knows how he got it.
- There's a Proto Badger statue in his house.
- Just how implaceable is he? Well...
- He always operate with several bounded fields in effect. These range in use from simple barriers to powerful spiritual bindings, regions where he can crush space at will as if it were his own body, seal off people in pocket dimensions, and generally make himself impossible to hit.
- His origin is Stillness. Not stillness as in "I'll just sit here and let you wipe the floor with me without resisting." Stillness as in "You can nearly cut off my head and I won't give a damn because my body will just fix itself back to the very ''still'' way it was a minute ago. Meanwhile, I'm kicking your ass."
- He has the remains of freaking Buddha grafted into his arm. It took someone who could cut existence itself to land a blow that actually mattered.
Father Balder, God of Divine Looking Gold and White Outfits
- Greater Deity
- Symbol: His/Her Tattoo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Attractive Bent-Gender, Crazy Awesome, Drag Queen, Gender Bender, Transvestite.
- Domains: Okama.
- Followers; Ryuuji Fujioka, Haruhi Fujioka.
- Allies: Mr. 2, Poison.
- Due to his many similarities with a famous mortal actor, he is often asked to sing a song by the name of "Sweet Transvestite". He would love to do so, but he has troubles booking a spot in the House of Music that is big enough for such a number.
- In his spare time, he sings and dances in the House of Music as all of his followers are joining him.
- His ability to use hormones is second to none, not only changing people's genders, but also expelling poison out of their systems. However, he will not give his blessings so lightly: they must show their "Will to live" before he can even consider helping out.
(The Lumen Sage)
Flynn, God of Samurai Ponytails
- Theme Song: You May Call Me Father
- Greater God
- Symbol: Gold Peacock Feathers Next To A Sun Shaped Watch
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Polite Evil, Agent Peacock, Combat Sadomasochist, Solar Magic, Fluffy Fashion Feathers, Slaughter of his own kind, Satellite Cannons, Orgasmic Combat
- Domains: Sun, Fire, Light, Angels, Magic
- Allies: YHVH planning to stab Him in the back at some point, Satan, Fortinbras, Enrico Pucci, Master Li, Ragyo Kiryuin, Relius Clover, The Golden Spider, Gwyn, Mundus
- Enemies: Bayonetta, Lucifer, Ryuko Matoi, Gene, Dante
- The Last of The Lumen Sages. Likes to dress for the part in gold and white robes with the symbol of The Lumen Sages
- Claims to be Master of The Heavens.
- He is interested in Bayonetta, usually calling her by her real name: Cereza, After all he is her father.
- Attempting once more to resurrect Jubileus, The Creator to bring about a new Armageddon in order to unite the trinity of realties. To that end, he first needs "The Eyes of The World". He is The Right Eye, and Cereza is the Left Eye.
- He has a degree of respect for The Great Will, as he believes that he is a God worthy of notice and praise. NOT: he secretly works with Satan to secure the Great Will's Throne, hoping to use it as a kickoff point in order to obtain the Left Eye of The World and bring The Great Jubileus to the Pantheon.
- Is often questioned over his alliances with Demons like Satan, Mundus, and Fortinbras given that he is a Lumen Sage, a servant of Heaven. "Oh my, To reveal such things would better shown then told, after all my dear Cereza needs to understand what sort of power she uses and why with her it goes to waste"
- Likes to state to his enemies "May Jubileus, The Creator, grace you."
(The Champion of Tokyo, The Light For the Unclean Ones, The Fifth Son (call him that at your own peril))
Guan Yu, God of Beards
- Theme: Aquila Statue Plaza
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Gauntlet, with Burroughs' face on the screen.
- Allignment: Neutral (due to The White's manipulation of his timeline, it varies between Neutral Good, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Neutral and Omnicidal Neutral).
- Portfolio: Samurai, Demon Taming, Anachronism Stew, Going Toe-to-Toe With and Defeating Gods and Demons, The Quiet One, Hope Bringer, Debating with Foes Mid-Battle, Sacrificing Fashion Sense for the Sake of Practicality, Humble Beginnings, Proficiency in Swordplay and Gunslinging, Kleptomaniac Hero, Greed.
- Allies: Madoka Kaname, though after he was forced to defend the Yamato Reactor from a group of her apostles their relationship has become seriously strained. Cautiously approached by Lucifer, YHVH, and Stephen. Makoto Naegi, Recette Lemongrass.
- Odd Friendship with: Eren Yeager.
- Enemies: The White, and by extension despair-motivated Omnicidal Maniacs in general. note , Kyubey, Famine.
- Rivals: Naoki Kashima, Homura Akemi.
- Ascended upon slaying a series of extremely high-powered creatures across several worlds and timelines, such as the Demiurge, the Fiends, the Four Archangels, Beelzebub, Ancient of Days, Sanat Kumara, and Masakado's Shadow. He has expressed a bit of annoyance that his official title has nothing to do with those deeds, and instead focuses on his hairstyle of all things. However, he is awed by the sheer scope of the Pantheon... and how he may profit from it.
- The incarnation of Flynn that resides in the Pantheon is a little hard to get a handle on. He comes across as polite and almost stiff under normal circumstances, but becomes ferocious and Hot-Blooded whenever the reactor is threatened or someone even mentions The White around him.
- All Houses keep a strict eye on him whenever he comes to visit, due to his bad habit of pilfering random odds and ends and selling them to Recette Lemongrass. For her part, while she appreciates the influx of rare items, she'd be far happier if Flynn allowed her to haggle.
- His tendency to wear rather outlandish outfits is limited to battle, and only if he does not own the rest of the outfit set. Under normal circumstances, he wears his full Samurai Uniform regalia. Sometimes he's optimistic enough to wear his Third Order of Merit medal.
- Is rather... persuasive when it comes to cash: he's been known to successfully shake down the most terrifying demons mid-battle (It has come to bite him very hard every now and then, though). He is surprisingly humble when speaking about this quality of his, although he has been known to grin quite broadly when asked if he really had succeeded in mugging The White. Requests from the House of Commerce to lend his aid to them have gone unanswered.
- He does find slight irritation about not being able to get macca so directly. One time he was able to take the Bloody Button from The Reaper, either by force or stealing it (not even he could swindle it away from The Reaper), but was understandably irritated when it turned out he can only sell it for yen only.
- Has offhandedly expressed interest in facing Kremhild Gretchen, due to the similarities to the Omnicidal Maniac entities known as the White he destroyed and a desire to test his strength against it. This earned him a punch to the face by Homura and a gun pointed right at his head before he considered recanting. While Madoka herself understood Flynn meant no ill will toward her, and respects his status as a Hope Bringer, Homura still hasn't quite forgiven him.
- Post-Upheaval, Flynn has expressed a desire to fight Homura now that Gretchen is more or less...indisposed.
- No one is quite sure who is stronger, Flynn or the Demi-Fiend, not even the two in question. Flynn has expressed cautious optimism, while Naoki has offered no comment. While the two have a tense rivalry at the moment, it has not yet come to a true battle. Neutral gods are in talks with Masakado, a god to who both of them owe some of their power and a great deal of respect, to mediate in the conflict, or at least arrange a proper fight to settle the whole business before either does something stupid.
- Attacked Medusa once, believing she was the same Medusa he once fought in a different form. Thankfully, others intervened before it got out of hand and he realized she's not the Medusa who turned people into stone for fun. He promptly apologized and went on to do the exact same thing to the other Medusa. This time, no one corrected him, and he proceeded to mug her for all she had. And then he found about a third Medusa, the correct one, in the House of Nature.
- Despite his reputation for extreme greed, his motive for hoarding money is mostly reasonable: he uses it to fund both stronger demons and sturdier defenses for the Yamato Perpetual Reactor he guards. As a Magical Particle Accelerator that doubles as both an infinite power source and as a gate to the Expanse, the damn thing needs to be guarded both from crazy idiots who want to study/profit from it for whatever reason, and the even crazier morons who want to break it. Flynn also has grudgingly made a mutual guardianship pact with the Demi-Fiend to ensure neither of them has the actual chance to destroy reality should either cross the Despair Event Horizon. Considering how powerful the two of them are, however, a number of gods are not soothed by this: a fight between the two would be devastating enough.
- Their teamwork and the Reactor's defenses were both recently put to the test: "The Great Upheaval" heralded an onslaught of despairing Magical Girls who laid siege to the Reactor, aiming to destroy it in response to what had happened. It was over in sixteen seconds. After seeing each other in action and working together as a team, Flynn and Naoki have gained a grudging respect for each other. Their celebration was short-lived, however, when Flynn learned that the assault on the Reactor had a mastermind behind it. Four masterminds, to be precise: The White, who had recently ascended to the Pantheon without his knowledge. Flynn's reaction had to be seen to be believed.
- Is...less than fond of Kyubey, referring to him once as "Tayama if he was a stuffed animal".
- Upon hearing that Naoki may involve himself in the Pantheonic Rebellion as an Agent of Balance, Flynn is considering doing much the same. His motivations are partially to make sure his rival doesn't outdo him, partially to make up for his slaughter of Madoka's apostles and attempt to heal their friendship, and partially to make sure YHVH and Lucifer don't get a leg up over the other. Something like that will only bring more despair, strengthening The White and more likely than not cause even more apostles trying to take down the Reactor.
- One Christmas Eve, Flynn spent a good amount of time searching the Pantheon for Oscar François de Jarjayes, for reasons he refused to explain. When he found out that Oscar hadn't ascended, he hunted down her current incarnation, Utena Tenjou and asked her for a signed photograph. Despite her confusion, Utena complied. Flynn was seen soon after taping said photograph to a first-edition copy of Utena's Manga and mailing them to the human world, addressed to one "Isabeau".
(Lord Guan, Saint Of War
Kaworu Nagisa, God of Mystical White Hair and Bishounen
- Greater God
- Symbol: One Blue Dragon Saber stuck on the ground.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Honor Before Reason, Fabulous Beard, Spear, One-Man Army, Historical Hero Upgrade, Badass, Immune to Arrows.
- Domains: War, Heroes, Beards.
- Followers: Kan'u, Aisha, Eric Young.
- Allies: Liu Bei and Zhang Fei, Guan Yinping, Wang Fire, Commander Will Riker — sorry, that's other beard, Doctor Wong Fei-Hung: Tenth Tiger of Canton, Mami Tomoe, Daniel Bryan.
- Enemies: Lu Bu.
- His beard is so fabulous that the sight of it can convert many a visitor into a follower.
- He has claimed that if not for Kratos, he would be the God of War. After a sound defeat at Kratos's blades, Guan Yu went into hiding, allowing his 'incarnations' Kan'u and Aisha to look for a good substitute position. Well, one could do worse than being the God of Beards.
- Why did he grow a beard?
- Recently, he has put aside wondering why he grew a beard and, in a move that delighted Naoki Kashima and his followers, lent a portion of his power to demon summoners to aid them in battle.
- Also as of recent, he's seen being accompanied with no less than four children. All his, all Badass on their own. Guan Yu seriously cares for his kids and the necks of anyone endangering them will have an appointment with his Blue Dragon.
- His youngest and only daughter has ascended much to his delight. Now he shall patiently wait for his sons to ascend.
- Allegedly taught Tomoe Mami the secret to keeping those impossible fabulous twin-corkscrew tails nice-and-curled even in combat. Mami has not remarked on said matter, but nonetheless states she is fond of Lord Guan as a scholar and a gentleman.
- He has also seen fighting side-by-side or having brawls with various deities like Hercules, Thor, Zeus. Guan Yu considered fighting with or against them a great honor, but it turns out that he didn't quite understand the concept about 'joke'. Upon further investigation, it was concluded that this was because according to his views, War Is Hell and to joke about it is to insult those who died in it.
- He also accidentally triggered a change in Aphrodite, when he was protected with her Undying Love, and he in turn shares his Conviction to her, it removed an element of the Pandora's Box plaguing her. It didn't change much about her personality, but it let open to the Pantheon that she's a Broken Bird with insecurity issues. At the very least, Guan Yu is glad that such devilish element cannot threaten the Pantheon again, especially seeing how last time it ruined the Greek Pantheon until Kratos demolished everything.
(The Last Angel, The Angel of Free Will, Seele's Boy, Kaworu-kun, Homo-boy)
Magnus The Red, God of Odd Skincolors
- Theme Song: Ode to Joy
- Greater God (He calls himself a Lesser God)
- Symbol: The Spear of Cassius alongside Evangelion Unit-04 and Evangelion Mark.6.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good. Neutral Good around Seele
- Portfolio: Bishōnen, Ambiguously Gay Characters, Mystical White Hair, Albinism, Originally One-Shot Characters, Acts of Cruelty, Martyrs, Guys Who Attract Other (Straight) Guys, Attractive Guys, The Ace, AcePilots.
- Domains: Hope, Arts, Appearance, Freedom, Unity, Love, Idealism, Protection, Salvation, Nurturing
- Followers: Aeon, Duke Panterei (Tales of Vesperia), Mutsu (Sekirei), Riku, Alucard, Soma Cruz, Akise Aru, Mao, Ace, Stella Nox Fleuret, Hope Estheim, Nagito Komaeda, N.
- Allies: Gaara, Amane Nishiki, Herr Doktor Tenma, Asura, Archer.
- Teeth Clenched Team Work with: Shinji Ikari, Nagi Homura, Accelerator.
- Enemies: Nina Einstein, The Yandere Quartet (Yuno Gasai, Tsukuyomi, Kotonoha Katsura, Nu-13), The Trolltastic Six (Yuuki Terumi, Izaya Orihara, Basco, Handsome Jack, Bernkastel, Nui Harime), Vaas Montenegro, Gendo Ikari, Johan Liebert.
- Curiously, he was actually once offered the chance of a position of being a higher ranked God, but turned it down for reasons unknown.
- Currently good friends with Aeon, Duke Pantarei and Selvaria Bles.
- Whilst he's okay being with Yukiteru Amano (mostly because he reminds him of Shinji), he often distances himself from him since getting near Yukki would result in Yuno either killing him or kidnapping him and sending him over to Vaas Montenegro, where Vaas and Yuno would make a ransom video out of Kaworu and send it over to Shinji Ikari.
- Is part of the Akira Ishida quartet, which consists of him, Amane Nishiki, Nagi Homura and Gaara. The group gets along pretty well with the Liam O'Brien Quartet (whom he voices Gaara, Archer, Asura and Herr Doktor Tenma) since he voices the former. When the groups get together, then they form the GAARa Teamnote .
(Primarch of The Thousand Sons, Daemon Primarch of Tzeench)
Midora, God of Overly Long Tongues and Vicious Gluttony
- Greater God, borderline Overdeity.
- Symbol: The Thousand Sons logo.
- Alignment: Lawful or Chaotic Evil.
- Portfolio: Being the seconds strongest Psycher In The Imperium, Driven to Villainy, Destroying entire planets all by himself, Telling truths that nobody would belive, Being feared by billions, Being a smart asskicker, being a Magnificent Bastard, Leading through magic, Getting Shit Done, Possessing Red Skin., 
- Followers: The Thousand Sons, thousands of heretical psychers, daemons of chaos and practitioners of forbidden magic.
- Domains: Intellect, Chaos, Daemons, Psychic Powers, Revenge
- Allies: Tzeench, his superior.
- Enemies: LEMAN RUSS!, The Emperor of Mankind and all members of The Imperium Of Man, Lucy.
- High Priest: Ahzek Ahriman
- When news reached the Pantheon that Magnus had accended, there were not many smiles to be found within the side of good, knowing that one of the most dangerous forces from Chaos had found a way into the divine plains. But you can bet that Tzeench was smiling widley that day. Just as Planned.
- Don't mention the Sacking Of Prospero anywhere near him. Don't even think about it since he can read minds from miles away. And most of all: don't think anything positive about Leman Russ or The Space Wolves. Magnus still feels a sting in his spine from their last fight where he was broken in half by The Great Wolf.
- His strange title of God of Odd Skincolors does not bother him too much, mostly because he had forseen this possibility. His master works in strange ways afterall even if he prefered a spot in the House of Magic.
- He once tried to reqruit Lucy to join the Thousand Sons as a psycher, seeing great potential in her abilities. She refused to join his cause, fighting back to the best of her abilities to defeat the Daemon Primarch. Despite putting up a brutal battle of pure psychic power that completley destroyed an entire planet, she found herself flayed alive, blinded, partially gutted and delimbed by Magnus, being left on the verge of death untill the more benevolent gods could safley heal her horrible wounds. She has sworn revenge ever since.
- Whenever he's not plotting his revenge against Leman Russ and The Emperor or when he leads the Thousand Sons on their campaigns, he usually reads the many tomes in the House of Knowledge wile writing a couple of his own. Sadly, the ones that he writes can be lethal if read by human eyes.
- Upon learning that Magnus had ascended to the Pantheon, the Emperor of Mankind ordered Marneus Calgar to bring him before the Golden Throne for judgement.
- A binary text from an Adeptus Custodes has reveled that Marneus Calgar may have actually somehow succeded in capturing Magnus and is bringing him before the Emperor
Rainbow Dash, Goddess of Multicolored Hair
- Rank: Greater God
- Symbol: Gourmet Corp Symbol.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Overly Long Tongues, Vicious Gluttony, Badass, Horrifying Tongues, Evil Scars, The Stoic, Beard of Evil, Power Born From Insatiable Hunger, Woobie Anti Villain
- Allies: None known so far
- Enemies: Most of the gods from the House of Food, especially Toriko and Komatsu, and various gods from the House of Beasts
- Ascended not long after his victory against Ichiryu. Seeing him use his tongue to devour even the very air itself convinced the other gods that he deserves the post.
- Apparently used to be nicer especially after he met Frohze as a teenager and experienced kindness from her. No one knows (yet) what had happened to change him into the man that he currently is as of the present.
- Frohze's sacrifice to save him, right after he risked his own life to save her to the point that he almost died, combined with being cursed with a hunger which simply cannot be satisfied, was what drove him into the path of villainy.
- His "Hungry Space" is acknowledged as a dangerous ability as it can cause injuries to suddenly appear out of seemingly nowhere.
- Is highly antagonistic towards the majority of the gods from the House of Food as he would devour everything inside and leave absolutely nothing for the other gods. Even Kirby and Pacman are afraid of his ruthless hunger.
- Tried to devour everything from the House of Beasts, making him an even greater threat than Toriko who at least shows some restraint especially for sentient animals. Not even humans are safe from his ravenous hunger.
- There is chance that Midora is an extreme omnivore on par with Gluttony and Kirby but there is no proof to validate that claim. On the other hand, Midora admits that he favours edible food, especially good-tasting ones, so he has not interest in becoming a God of Extreme Omnivory.
, Rainbow Crash
Rarity, Goddess of Pre-Cut Gems and Jewels
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark - a cloud with a rainbow-colored lightning bolt.
- Theme Song: Loyalty
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Rainbows, Multicolored Hair, action girls, control of wind, extreme talent combined with laziness, awesome and justified names, occasional... problems with landings without any lasting injuries, implacable determination, sarcastic remarks and facehooves, blowing stuff up with a massive explosion, hot temperament, Pride that hides insecurity underneath, superior attitude and insensitivity, but also complete loyalty to her friends, reckless charges, Super Speed, control over weather
- Allies: Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Spike
- Ascended to her position after beating the ever-loving shit out of Starscream.
- Ironically, reacted to the news of her deification with an "ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!"
- Is disappointed with being a "mere" intermediate deity. Also, would have preferred to be Goddess of Super Speed, but the position is already taken Barry Allen.
- Brags about her newfound Godhood all the time, much to the annoyance of some gods, especially those who are loath to see those ponies joining their ranks. Nevertheless, should a catastrophe strike the Pantheon, you can bet that Rainbow Dash will be first in line to defend it.
- "The Pantheon has become about 20% cooler." -Rainbow Dash's followers
- Alright, sure, she let's Rarity make her an elegant outfits for REALLY important occasions (three times so far) (the Grand Galloping Gala, Royal Wedding, and Twilight's coronation). Her Gala dress is ruined now anyways. Can everyone just stop saying she always dresses in style? Seriously now? If only she could get her hooves on the one who started this... as well as that creepy earth pony impersonating her...
- May have some rivalry with Sonic The Hedgehog and Harpuia, with the latter having many of the same powers and some of the same flaws.
- She and Applejack try not to be in the same room as Hansel and Gretel. It's mostly due to the fact that Hansel sounds so similar to them.
- Also present in the House of Nature as the Goddess of Rainbows.
Rozalin, Goddess of Beautiful Clothing to Kick Ass In
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark (Three diamonds)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Designing dresses, making them fabulous, overacting.
- Domain: Fashion, Generosity
- Allies: Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Spike
- Followers: Bronies
- Is horrified by the House of Commerce (and has left it), with the possible exception of Jem. As such, she spends most of her time here, or in the House of Craft. She provides clothes to those who are both deserving and are in greatest need (or pay her well, usually in favors owed, or truly exotic fabrics and other materials) throughout the pantheons.
- Still "Just Friends" with Spike, much to his chagrin.
- Has politely suggested that the Princesses might wish to wear a tad more clothing whenever they are actually IN the House of Beast, so that nobody gets confused about their intelligence levels.
- Flynn has a weird take on her. One one hand, yes: he admits freely that the outfits he wears into combat can be...odd, and he thanks her for teaching him how to sew: his clothes are, after all, subjected to a lot of wear and tear. On the other hand, the outfits she forces him into in an attempt to "improve his aesthetic sense" and "strike awe into the hearts of the demons he fights" are usually far from practical.
(Overlord Zenon, God of All Overlords)
Sanguinus God of Angelic Beauty
- Theme Song: Rozalin, Sinful Rose (with Adell), Disgaea Rhapsody (when pressed)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A rose with all its thorns
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with some leaning towards Good
- Portfolio: Ermine Cape Effect, Pimped Out Dresses, Kicking Ass in All Her Finery, Giant Waist Ribbons, Badass Princesses, Heavy Weapons, Tsunderes, Royal Criticism, Defrosting Ice Queens, Fighting Smart, Not Fair, Reincarnation, Amnesiac Dissonance, Super Powered Evil Sides, Bolt of Divine Retribution, Earned Bad Endings, Holy Shit Quotient, Nightmare Fuel, Humanoid Abominations
- Domains: Charm, Destruction, Glory, Magic, Mind, Nobility
- Partner of Debated Status: Adell
- Allies: Zetta, Laharl, Flonne, Raspberyl, Valvatorez, most of the Goddesses in the House of Royalty (particularly Sapphire Rhodonite), Virtuous, Edward Newgate, Midna
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Etna, Mao
- Enemies: Ghestis Harmonia, Chiyo-chan's Father (on principle), YHVH
- Got over not being in the House of Royalty once she realized that her position put her on good standings with the (clothes-wearing) deities in that house anyway.
- Likely to be the closest thing to a demon Buddha.
- When Rozalin heard the stories of Whitebeard's asension and legacy—how many of his world feared his wrath to so much as scratch any one of his "children," and that he fought the leading powers in said world to save one of his sons—she confessed to him in a moment of weakness that she always dreamed of having a father like him. With a hearty guffaw, Whitebeard welcomed her to his family with open arms.
- Highly protective of children and will not hesitate to strike down any who threaten them, especially for careless or self-serving reasons. Needless to say, she intends to fight alongside Adell in the "Pantheonic Rebellion" for this reason.
- Rozalin still has most of her power from her past life as Overlord Zenon, but she prefers not to use them.
- Thanks to the events of an alternate timeline, Rozalin also has a seat as Goddess of Upping the Ante and Bad Endings.
(Primarch of the Blood Angels, The Angel, The Pure One)
Virgo Shaka, God of Constantly-Slitted Eyes
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Sanguiary Guard Death Mask
- Alignment: Lawful Good. His chapter is Lawful Good but turns into a dangerous brand of Chaotic Neutral under the effects of Black Rage.
- Portfolio: Angelic Beauty, Gentle Giant, Friendly Neighborhood Vampire, Lightning Bruiser
- Domains: Law, Good, Strength, War, Protection
- Superior: The Emperor of Man
- Allies: Leman Russ, Vulkan, Creed, Gaunt, Ciaphas Cain, Jurgen, Sergant Cyrus, Lamington, Flonne, Artina, Valvatorez, Karin, Rachel Alucard, Adrian Tepes
- Enemies: All four chaos gods, Abbadon, The C'Tan, Mork and Gork, Dracula, Edward Cullen, Lucifer
- Clenched Teeth Teamwork: Alexander Anderson
- Asura is forbidden from getting within 500 feet of anyone from the Blood Angels chapter unless Sanguinus is present. This has less to do with actual bad intent as it has to do with him having the effect of provoking the Black Rage. Even one of them losing it has the potential to kill lots of innocent people.
- Dracula has been trying to provoke the Black Rage in his chapter. He responded by breaking Dracula in half. It took weeks for Drac to recover from that.
- Some members of the House of Theater has tried to pass through the strange idea of making an "improved verision" of Twilight, taking place in the Grimdarknes of the Future, replacing Edward, Bella and Jacob with Sanguinius, a Sister of Battle and Leman Russ. Problem is that nobody wants to bring up the idea for the potential stars in case they deem it heretical.
- Upon the orders of the Emperor, Much like Vulkan and Leman Russ, he personally will take part in the "Deep Strike" front while deploying the entire Blood Angels chapter of Adeptus Astartes to Madoka's defense in "The Pantheonic Rebellion".
(Virgo Saint, Buddha incarnate)
Vulkan, God of Scary Black Men
- Greater God
- Symbol: Virgo Golden Cloth.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Eyes Always Shut, Bishōnen, Mind Rape, Blind Seer, Silent Fury, Describing The Stages Of Hell As Sending His Victims To The Said Place.
- Domains: Death, Battle, Mind.
- Followers: Itsuki Koizumi (Suzumiya Haruhi), Gin Ichimaru (Bleach), Chou'un Shiryuu (Ikki Tousen), Serpico (Berserk), Brock (Pokémon), Kaede Nagase (Mahou Sensei Negima!), Ling Yao (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Allies: Enma Ai.
- Other Gods have never even attempted to get Shaka opens his eyes. Woe betides those who did so.
- Shaka sometimes uses a variation of his Tenbu Hourin: Instead of describing the Stages of Hell, he describes the Stages of Disgraces. He uses this in cooperation of Enma Ai, who usually surrenders the disgraced ones to be subjected to such attack as they are thrown into the Disgraces section.
- Particularly, though, there's one God he wouldn't mind using it on despite not being in the Disgraces... Kratos. The reason? That being dared badmouth his liege Athena as a 'manipulative, greedy Goddess'! "Disgraces is too good for him!"
- A close friend of Phoenix Ikki (the only one who faced Shaka and lived), has recently been trying to convince him to join the pantheon, much to Jean Grey's horror.
(Primarch of the Salamanders, The Hammer of Salvation, The Promethean Fire)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A white Salamander head facing left
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Scary Black Men, Burning stuff to death, kicking the crap out of Dark Eldar, Black Smiths
- Domain: Space, War, Craft
- Allies: The Emperor of Mankind, Leman Russ, Sergant Cyrus, Gaunt, Cain, Jurgan, Creed, Adell, Zuko.
- Enemies: Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Asdurbael Vect.
- Ascended to the pantheon for being the scariest black man in the universe (just ask the Dark Eldar) and for leading an entire army of REALLY scary super soldier black men.
- Do not hurt civilians in his presence. It won't be pretty if he catches you. Which along with orders from The Emperor is why he has ordered the entire Salamanders chapter to protect Madoka in "The Pantheonic Rebellion. He himself plans to join The Emperor in the "Deep Strike" front.