Pantheon: Otherness Other Creatures
open/close all folders
The Dark Kingdom
The Dark Kingdom, Leading Deities of the Daily Monsters (The Negaverse)
- Members: Queen Metallia, Queen Beryl and The Four Generals (Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite and Kunzite).
- Queen Metallia is a Greater Goddess, Queen Beryl is a Intermediate Goddess and The Four Generals (Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite and Kunzite) are Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A black shadow with a Nightmare Face.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Evil Plans, Sealed Evils In Cans, Life Energy Drainers, Four Is Death, Sending an Army of Powerful Monsters, The Heartless.
- Domains: Evil, Darkness, Tyranny, Entropy, Destruction, Corruption.
- Allies: Sauron, Lord Chaos, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Khorne, Slaanesh, Majin Buu, Darkseid, Kefka, Zorc Necrophades, Dracula, Unicron, Cthulhu, Sosuke Aizen, Oyashiro-sama, Hexxus, the entire Demonic Legion, Sailor Mercury (albeit only temporarily.)
- Enemies: Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi, every Good Deity in the House of Magic, Himei Shoutan, Ryouma Nagare, Guy Shishioh, Kamina, Goku, Dante Sparda, Tommy Oliver, Jason Lee Scott and Sanger Zonvolt, Riku, Absol, Terra, Jak, Judai "Jaden" Yuki.
- Were chosen for this position because the original candidates for the job, Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa were purified and turned into a human and a good witch respectively, and now working in the Toku Base as part of the Demonic Legion Defectors.
- Are currently in a state of near open warfare against the House of Magic due to their attempts to murder Sakura Kinomoto who was viewed as threat to them.
- And now that Sailor Moon, their greatest enemy has return to assume the role of Goddess of Magical Girl Warriors, The conflict has intensified ten-fold with The Four Generals now leading weekly assaults on the House of Magic.
- Despite the large amount of opposition they face, The Dark Kingdom is actually one of the more powerful and successful evils in the entire pantheon. This is due to the fact that they have thousands of Youma spies who have managed to infiltrate every single house of the Pantheon except for the Main House. Jadeite even managed to find ways to spy on the Council of Shadows. Rumor has it that the council knows he's there, however, and has yet to throw him out because they all plan on manipulating the Dark Kingdom to their side.
- Are secretly plotting to overthrow the Main House by somehow stealing all the Treasures of the Gods and feeding them to their leader, Queen Metallia who will then possess enough power to defeat all the upper gods and goddesses. As they have yet to send more than one monster at a time to take the treasures, a minimum of two heros guard the vault at all times, and the vault technically exists inside Primus, no force of good "in the know" is very worried. Perhaps they should be?
- Queen Beryl somehow reminds Katsumi Daido/Kamen Rider Eternal of his mother for one notable reason.
- Vanitas has recently made it known that Sailor Mercury, at one point, had fallen to darkness, due to being brainwashed by Nephrite. Nephrite was less than pleased at the subsequent attention he recieved from two of Mercury's new friends, Riku and Terra. And even less pleased at being on the recieving end of Riku's Dark Aura and Terra's Ultima Cannon (and preceded by Mega Absol's Night Slash). Needless to say, Nephrite is still recovering.
- Of course, this has gotten the attention of Jak, as well. Rumor has it that if Nephrite brainwashes Sailor Mercury again, he'd also have to face Dark Jak's Eco Bomb in addition to Dark Aura, Ultima Cannon, and Night Slash.
Grandfather Paradox, Minor God of the Temporal Paradox and God of All Potential Evil and Despair in the Universe
- Corrupt Time Lord, long thought to be a potential form of the Doctor shaped by despair, fear and evil. Power levels unapplicable due to his very nature.
- Symbol: A bone mask. Of a creature that never existed in the first place.
- Alignment: Varies (CN, though the Faction has done stuff that horrifies CE).
- Portfolio: Temporal Paradoxes, Living Shadows, Future Me Scares Me, Clock Roaches, Evil Counterparts, Mind Screw, Recursive Reality, Self-Made Orphan, Skeletons in the Coat Closet, Captain Ersatz and Unperson. Minor Nightmare Fuel deity as well.
- Followers: Faction Paradox, a cult worshipping paradox itself. Once brought the Doctor into his fold.
- Domains: Paradox, Ritual, Voodoo, Magitek, Time, Distortion, Corruption, Shadow, Reality.
- Grandfather Paradox has every single face ever to exist under his mask. As the living embodiment of all potential evil and despair in the multiverse, he can manifest as anybody who's watching in the form of a future where they have drowned in the darkness of their own souls. He actively strives to negate all forms of immortality and order as a form of revenge against the Doctor's stability and rationality.
- He founded a subdimensional realm known as the Eleven-Day Empire by breaking off eleven days that never happened out of Earth's history. After the Faction was fully set in, he faded into the Void, but is eagerly expected back. His brand of magitek is a direct mockery of technology and works alongside voodoo principles.
- There is a reason for which virtually no god ever wants to go to the Eleven-Day Empire - the Eldritch Abominations protecting it, the fact only half of the laws of reality seem to work at a time in there, the natives, the strange, strange technology, some of the largest hams known to man, the eternally burning skies, the Living Shadows, the living timeships, the fact nearly everybody is either a Magnificent Bastard, a Manipulative Bastard or in training to become one of either (or both), the fact anybody's history could get erased or rewritten beyond recognition by a wrong move, and of course, this War in Heaven everybody seems to be talking about...
The Dalek Emperor
The Dalek Emperor, God of Scary Dogmatic Aliens
- Unknown Rank
- Theme Song: One of them.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
- Symbol: A Dalek.
- Portfolio: To wipe out all non-Daleks.
- Domains: The Dalek Empire, including the planet Skaro.
- Allies: The Daleks and their accomplices, especially the Dalek Time Controller, Ogrons, Davros, Mavic Chen... Big fans of You Have Outlived Your Usefulness.
- Enemies: The Doctor, Rassilon, Omega, the Time Lords, basically anything that isn't a Dalek, other Daleks.
- There have been multiple Dalek Emperors. One of them was Davros, another was destroyed by the Time Vortex, two never existed.
- Wants to convert all the other gods into Daleks but is on bad terms with Rassilon.