open/close all folders
Achilles, God of Semi Divinity (The Lion of Greece, Rider of Red, Pyrrha)
- Theme Song: "Achilles Leads The Myrmidons", "Profound Soldier"
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Spear (Diatrecon Aster Logche), Shield and Sword (Lionheart) of Achilles.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: The Fatalist, Blood Knight, Charles Atlas Superpower, Jerks, Will refuse to fight for someone that disrespects him, Has one true weakness, Loves making these.
- Domains: War, Rage, Fighting, Skill, Power, Strength.
- Allies: Lu Bu (Sometimes Rival), Lu Lingqi, Diaochan, Kratos, Zeus, Leonidas, Mordred.
- Rivals: Hercules, Maximus, Percy Jackson, Algol, Gilgamesh, Karna, Kenpachi Zaraki, The Kurgan.
- Enemies: Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Arturia Pendragon, Aphrodite.
- A powerful warrior born from The Sea Nymph Thetis who was the Daughter of The Sea God Nereus. This had given him divine origin and the strength and skill in battle that he has been known to have. He was later even more enhanced when his mother anointed the boy in ambrosia and put him on top of a fire, to burn away the mortal parts of his body, he was left vulnerable at the part of the body by which she held him, his heel.
- He had his hand in The Trojan War, this was a war that he did not want to be apart of, his reasoning was that while he enjoys fighting battles he hates wars that are created for idiotic reasons, such as a king furious for his wife leaving him for another.
- Despite this he loves battle and will often try and fight the strongest for Glory, this had led him to ally with Orochi as he wanted to find great battles, this had led him to fighting Lu Bu, they had discovered a strange sort of friendship in their battles both against each other and later against Orochi. Achilles sees them working together as Hunting prey and Achilles has stated
"It's not so bad being next to the strongest beast on the battlefield. I can hear numerous cries and see much blood being spilled"
- This would later turn into Achilles willing to help Diao Chan and Lu Lingqi if they ever need it.
- Has a very deep view of fate as he believes that everything will eventually die and that it is better to understand and cherish it
"The Gods you speak of — I've met them. I'll tell you a secret: The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal — because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now — and we shall never be here again."
- Once dressed up like a woman to avoid The Trojan War and went under the name Pyrrha, unlike others who would be embarrassed by such a fact, Achilles likes to laugh and joke about those times, to him it didn't matter and would fight in his armor or in a dress as in his eyes the fight would end the same way: Him Victorious.
- Though it did confuse Jaune Arc when he first heard from someone that "Pyrrha" ascended, he thought it was his teammate and visited only to meet Achilles who assumed he was there for battle, it didn't end well for Jaune.
- Wants to fight Karna, he is one of the few that can fight Achilles on an even level and expresses that it would be a hell of a battle.
- Once confused Arturia for Mordred, a Saber he knew, this was quickly meet with a fight much to Achilles enjoyment.
"Come... I'll let you feel what a true warrior is."
- Was pleased to see that Mordred managed to ascend herself.
- He is often manipulated by other gods to fight their battles for them; he knows this but doesn't care as long as he finds great battles.
Millennium, Gods of Supernatural Nazis (Letzte Bataillon)
- Role Call: The Major, The Doctor, The Captain, First Lieutenant Rip van Winkle, First Lieutenant Zorin Blitz, Warrant Officer Schrodinger and Tubalcain Alhambra.
- Greater Gods (the organization as a whole), Intermediate Gods (individually)
- Theme Music: Gradus Vita
- Symbol: A swastika and the number 1000 splattered with blood
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Those Wacky Nazis, The Remnant, Stupid Jetpack Hitler, For the Evulz, Monster Mash.
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, War, Destruction, The Undead.
- Followers: Vindel Mauser (Super Robot Wars)
- Allies: Red Skull, Ali Al-Saachez, Johan Liebert, Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse, Edward Richtofen
- Enemies: Raiden, America, Yuji Sakai, Master Chief, Kiritsugu Emiya, Setsuna F. Seiei, Heero Yuy, Bright Noa, Amuro Ray, Hayate Ayasaki, Booker DeWitt, Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske, Hakumen, Ragna the Bloodedge, Alucard, Seras Victoria, Dizzy, Painwheel, Gertrud Barkhorn, Alexander Anderson, Valvatorez, Tracer
- The entire Kampfgruppe is confined to their zeppelin, the Deus Ex Machina. However, they have little problem in escaping, especially Schrodinger.
- Despite having access to massive caches of wealth, they prefer to stick to WWII weaponry. They're classics, after all, though Deathshead suggests giving them new weaponry and equipment he invented.
- Each of the members has their own pastimes:
- The Major is often sought by other Chaotic Evil deities, as his famed "I Love War" speech can inspire bloodlust in even the most pacifist of hearts. Is an avid music connoisseur, though he specializes in grandiose war songs. May be a bit of an otaku as well.
- The Doctor just as often is invited to myriad Mad Scientist symposia, where he has gained some notoriety. Currently seeks to obtain more research specimens. Human-demon fusions, SPARTANs, robotics of all rank and file and EVAs rank high in his list of interest, though he is closely watched so isn't allowed to get his mitts on anything that could serve to improve his technologies. Is rumoured to be as much an otaku as the Major.
- He also tried to kidnap Dizzy and use her Gear cells to further enhance his vampire army. The end result is that he ends up getting his ass kicked by Sol and Ky.
- In addition, he tried to kidnap Ryuko Matoi and experiment on her to create Goku Uniforms for the Millennium soldiers and Kamuis for the Werewolves to wear before she and Satsuki kicked him out.
- However with Wilhelm around, he's managed to obtain parts of the information concerning the aforementioned technologies. So far, they've managed to to get a hold of and reverse-engineer the blueprints of the SPARTAN program and have combined it with the Millennium's vampirification process to create their own iteration dubbed "Ubersoldaten Zwei".
- The Captain rarely leaves his post as the Major's bodyguard, but is quietly seeking someone strong enough to conclusively kill him. He was quietly delighted at Seras Victoria's ascension.
- Rip wastes much of her salary in super-sugary merchandise. Other than that, she likes to hang around the House of Weapons, seeking challengers for marksmanship contests. Is often accused of cheating, though the accusers rarely last more than a few seconds before being killed by the same bullet. For some weird reason, she has developed a relationship with Bullseye.
- Zorin is a renowned Mind Rape technician, much to Johan Liebert's pleasure. Unlike her fellows, she has no funny traits. At all. However, she prefers to remain aboard the Deus Ex Machina these days and is very careful when leaving, as not to endure a repeat of the Hellsing Manor incident, now Seras has ascended.
- Schrodinger has seized the throne of God of Villain Teleportation in the House of Travel to extend Millennium's hold.
- Alhambra has been banned from all casinos hosted by Marge and Tsunade after he attended one of the largest and proceeded to effortlessly break the bank at every card game. Is currently seeking the title of God of Cards. Yugi Muto has vowed to defeat him, considering him an affront to card games.
- The Major prefers that nobody brings up the Cold War in his precense, due to it reminding him of suffering through "Blueballs for fourty years!".
- Despite the intense lack of morals, the Major still maintains his pride and belief in humanity, something shared with his mortal enemy Alucard. As such, he found Mard Geer's defeat at the hands of Alucard simply delicious and overall the slaughter of those who believe Humans Are Insects to be hilarious. Even if this mocking ended up with the demon showing up to wreck several zeppelins, he deemed it Worth It.
Talos, God of Apotheosized Man (Tiber Septim, the Dragonborn, Ysmir, Dragon of the North, Hjalti, Wulf, the Prophet, and a whole bunch of other names)
- Greater God (potential Overdeity, assuming that he really is the glue holding Mundus together)
- Symbol: The hammer-cross on his amulets and shrines
- Alignment: Lawful Good (by his Nordic interpretation)
- Portfolio: Ascension from mortality, conquering a whole continent, need for worship
- Domain: Shouting, Conquest, War
- Allies: The Dovahkiin, Kratos, Madoka Kaname, Oyashiro-sama, Paarthurnax
- Followers: Heimskr, the Tribunal, the second Sheogorath, many citizens of the Empire, the Stormcloaks, virtually everyone on the A God Am I page
- Talos represents all deities who started as man and ascended to godhood through their own methods, without the help of this Pantheon.
- Though mostly thought of as The Good King by his human worshipers, there have been several controversial takes on his story, which portray him as a cunning usurper. He doesn't appear to say much on the whole deal.
- Likewise, he keeps rather quiet on the status of the Civil War within Skyrim. Sure, he needs the open prayer supplied by the Stormcloaks, but, whether ruled by a Septim or not, the Empire is still his own.
- As the Aldmeri Dominion wants to remove all traces of his worship, citing the "fact" that man cannot be god (though apparently elves can), Talos is forming alliances with all men who ascended to godhood outside the Pantheon just like him, whether they be messianic like Madoka or sociopathic like Kratos.
- He owes his gratitude to Paarthurnax, who led the Greybeards that taught him the Thu'um. Likewise, he's more than a little PO'd at his former warrior-servants, the Blades, for trying to have him killed.
- Even he finds Heimskr, his most vocal follower, a bit annoying.
Ermac, God of Many Beings In One Body (Error Macro)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Three orbiting green spheres.
- Alignment: True Neutral (formerly Neutral Good)
- Portfolio: Ascended Fanon/Glitch, Being the Living Vessel for Over Ten Thousand Souls (Including King Jerrod and his Creator Shao Kahn), Being Legion, Soul-Based Magic and Telekinesis (and Dismemberment with such), Blurring Lines Between Sorcerer and Ninja, Temporal Shenanigans Undoing the Changing to the Good Side, Superior Performance During Cutscenes.
- Domains: Kombat, Souls, Telekinesis, Legion Beings.
- Superior/Creator: Shao Kahn.
- Rivals: Skarlet, Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion, Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero, Lucy, M. Bison, Dust.
- The Kombatants: Jax Briggs, Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage, Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs, Mileena, Liu Kang, Raiden, Kung Lao, Tomas Vrbada/Smoke, Kurtis Stryker, Baraka, Kano, Takeda Takahashi, Kung Jin, Tanya, Onaga.
- Other Enemies: Soul Edge (Nightmare by extension), Accelerator, Silver the Hedgehog, Nana, Jean Grey-Summers/Phoenix, Rose, Charles Xavier, The Incubators, The Anti-Spiral, The Flood, Gul'dan, Dan Hibiki, Shadow Fiend.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Kel'thuzad.
- Odd Friendship: Vanellope Von Schweetz, Fritz von Meyer/Swarm.
- On good Terms with: Merkava, John Marston (For his similarities to one of his co-workers).
- Ambiguous Relationships: Sindel, Kitana, Kenshi Takahashi.
- Opposes: The Mob.
- Heralds: Ferra/Torr.
- In their primordial state, Ermac was once a red ninja costume from which palette swaps could spawn. Through glitching, the original red could be viewed and was misconstrued as a secret character known as Error Macro - shortened, Ermac. The notion was teased but unconfirmed in the next installment, but by the third, the rumors inspired Shao Kahn to fill the red costume with the souls of fallen Edenians. Thus, Ermac was born from fandom rumors.
- If one is not Many Spirits Inside of One, a Hive Mind, a Legion, or a similar such being, expect Ermac to remind that person that "(They) are many. You are but one."
- The House of Mentalism advises against trying to read Ermac's mind, as the sheer number of souls can be overwhelming.
- Unfortunately, Takeda Takasashi didn't followed the last rule and as a result he had a very painful Headache for two Weeks. Many telepathic gods stay very far away from Ermac since the incident.
- Prior to temporal resetting, Ermac was convinced to join the heroes and helped to free several of their number from Onaga's mind control. The changes in the timeline has prevented this Heel–Face Turn and they are currently considered his enemies.
- They are on poor terms with the Briggs and Cage families, Ermac having torn off the arms of Jax Briggs, Sonya's superior officer, and defeated Johnny Cage during the Outworld Mortal Kombat tournament. Ermac has also had multiple conflicts with their children, Jacqui Briggs and Cassie Cage, even treathening the former into doing something similar to what happenned to her father.
- Rumor has it that if any one soul within Ermac can take control over the thousands of others within, that would be King Jerrod, father of Kitana. As a consequent effect of Jerrod's influence, Ermac is a vocal supporter of the Fallen goddess Sindel, both for this reason and supporting superior performance via cutscene. They also hold no animosity towards Kitana despite technically counting as one of their enemies.
- They have Undying Loyalty to their creator Shao Kahn, even following the demise of his mortal form. Rumors have been circulating that Shao Kahn was imprisoned within Ermac by the Elder Gods; Shao Kahn refuses to comment, while Ermac seems to encourage the notion. Regardless, they're loyal enough to the late Kahn to overthrow Outworld rulers that who don't live up to his example. Mileena found this out the hard way.
- On the other hand, he has a great respect for the blind swordman Kenshi, Which is very mutual. Nobody can figure out why this two have this strange connection, But in reality, Kenshi fred Ermac from Shao Kahn's control in the Previous Timeline and in return Ermac Taught him Telekinesis and became good friends, Until this was all undone by Raiden. Strangely enough, Kenshi did retain the abilities that Ermac taught him and so did Ermac.
- Fearful of having his various souls consumed. Despite working alongside Shang Tsung, Ermac is still wary of the soul-absorbing sorcerer. They are also outright terrified of Soul Edge consuming him wholesale.
- They oppose The Mob for giving Many Spirits Inside of One a bad reputation (and for ascending to that role first). Whereas the Mob is chaotic, Ermac is orderly and in control, which is why they prefer the company of Legion, which they view as their mechanical counterpart.
- As Ermac came into being through equal parts fanon and glitching, they have a strong bond with Vanellope Von Schweetz for presiding over Ascended Glitches.
- Has been noted for being the only deity in the pantheon That has been seen with Merkava and not be attacked by him. Many think that Ermac has managed to tame him, But in reality Merkava tried to read his mind with very unpleasant results to say the least. The creature still plans to eventually eat Ermac too but for the time being he will just wait.
- The Necromancer Kel'thuzad has become interested in the red ninja and his incredible powers. While Ermac is grateful for the apreciation, he doesn't trust the Lich because of his similarities with Shang Tsung and is preparing in case he wants to take over the souls in his body.
- Has become really close with Swarm given that they have various similarities like being one body for many lesser creatures (Souls and Bees respectively). Swarm has challenged the Red Ninja to a fight but he was easily defeated after Ermac traped all his bees into a box with his Telepathic Powers. They still remain good friends afterall.
- Legion became interested in Ermac after hearing he was a similar being like him but the thing that caught his atention is that Ermac was an organic being unlike him/them. Legion currently is trying to figure out if Ermac is able to comunicate at the same speed as the 1,183 geth programs in Legion's platform.
- We are many, you are but one.
Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin, God of Fantastical Historical Figures (The Mad Monk, Lover of The Russian Queen, Russia's Greatest Love Machine, The Magician Arcana)
- Theme Song: Rasputin
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Flag of the Soviet Empire.
- Alignment: True Neutral in Real Life (most likely), though is often interpreted as Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio(in Real Life): Kavorka Man, Perverted Monks, Rasputinian Death (Except Not Really), Social Climber, Sweet Tooth
- Domains: Mysticism, Lust, Healing, Conspiracy, Blame, Mystery
- Followers: Vlad the Impaler, Nikola Tesla
- Allies(normally): Richard the Third, Bacchus, Glenn Quagmire, Wally, Tiny Tim, The Flying Spaghetti Monster
- On good terms with: The House of Lust
- Enemies(normally): Judge Claude Frollo, Sub-Zero, The T-800(First Film)
- Opposes: The blood-related gods in the House of Slaughter, Don Bluth
- Opposed by: Valentine
- Additional relationship with: Hades (possible father), Illyana Rasputin (his great-granddaughter)
- Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin was a Russian mystic and priest, starting as a mere peasant. A drunk lecher, he would've been a footnote in history were he not sought out by the wife of the Tsar Alexandra Feodorovna. By curing her son of hemophilia he became an influential figure of the Tsar's family, and ultimately a target of those who feared his influence.
- He Initially held the position of Rasputinian Death, having supposedly survived cyanide poisoning, beatings, being shot, stabbed and thrown into the icy waters clawing his way to life. Despite being the Trope Namer, his real death was an immediate headshot. He would later take the role of Beethoven Was an Alien Spy instead, seeing as how often in fiction he's treated as fantastical in some measure.
- According the the Assassins, the reason he got killed off was because he was an agent of the Templars.
- It's not how he died, but he does have some bad memories of his supposed death. He is frightened of Sub-Zero, and wary of the original T-800's skill with firearms. Makes sure to check any cakes or sweets he eats for poison, which he only avoided the last time because of a bad stomach.
- History has a habit of treating him as the bad guy due to his perverted and unorthodox nature, and his involvement with the Tsar's family; many believe he was scheming for power. One of his stronger incarnations is a lich working for Ogdru Jahad and the Nazis, with Baba Yaga guiding him. The fictional iterations share their position with the main Rasputin, who's rather embarrassed by them. He and Richard the Third bonded over their treatment.
- At work, one can find him in the House of Health and Diseases helping out with patients. He tries to help out the sick child deities, however it's unclear if there's an ulterior motive. He often gets beat up by Valentine for trying to hit on her.
- He has a number of children and likely a lot of illegitimate ones, with one of his known descendants being Illyana Rasputin/Magik, and the X-Men member Colossus. Supposedly this was a scheme to be reincarnated through their blood. While his father is generally considered to be Efim Vilkin Rasputin, he may be a son of Hades.
- He is very perverted despite being a preacher, his personal relief requiring sin followed by repentance. As such, he spends time hopping between the Houses of Faith and Lust. Somehow he's scored a bunch, and is proud to admit his penis was preserved by a Russian collection; sometimes he and Glenn Quagmire wingman each other. Judge Claude Frollo hates Rasputin for his lusty ways, while Rasputin hates the lengths he'll go to to cover his own lust and thinks he's jealous that he's gotten some.
- He's shown up in the Amala multiverse, representing the Magician Arcana. There he's capable of nullifying magic attacks. Weirdest of all, he manifested as a cyborg from the future.
- In one universe, Rasputin was supposedly a warlock who swore vengeance on the Tsars for being looked down upon, laying a curse to take them out thanks to a Deal with the Devil. He became a lich and tried to kill off Anastasia. That version has allied with Jafar due to their scheming around royalty. He initially lost his position of Historical Villain Upgrade and Nightmare Fuel, but has managed to get back into the pantheon by being part of the Real Life Grigori Rasputin upon changing his title. Said Rasputin isn't fond of him as he professes loyalty to the Tsars and wanted to help them out(such as rightfully predicting being part of World War 1 would be a bad idea for Russia), and is annoyed at Don Bluth for vilifying him.
- Loves to drink, even if it got his dad fired. He believes that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is actually what God has been like all the time upon learning the Pastafarian god's love of booze, and has been seen praying to him.
- Rumor has it he's Alan Moore, however he won't confirm or deny this. There's a possible relationship to Severus Snape as well. Asides from the name he has no connection to Razputin though.
- Once rapped against Joseph Stalin.
Miracle Matter, God of Sinister Geometry
- Theme Song
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A crude illustration of himself in crayon(a white icosahedron covered in eyes)
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Geometrical Eldritch Abominations with numerous eyes, Extremely hard bosses, not receiving well what is given.
- Domains: Darkness, Chaos
- Allies: 02, David Zappa.
- Opposed by: Kirby.
- Kirby and Miracle Matter do not actively seek out each other but when they do happen to meet up they typically engage in violent duels.
- Few gods are able to damage Dark Matter as is and as an advanced form of it, Miracle Matter's durability is compounded by a nigh impenetrable light shield. During Miracle Matter's takeover of planet Ripple Star, Kirby found that methods of attack similar to those Miracle Matter used were able to bypass its defenses though few gods have been as successful as him at exploiting this weakness.
- David Zappa has taken to using Miracle Matter's activities to mask his own. Given how many eyes he has, it is doubtful Miracle Matter is unaware of this, yet he has done nothing about David Zappa's presence.
Paarthurnax, God of Ascended Evil Creatures (Ambition Overlord Cruelty)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: An altar with Dragon language written on it
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Mighty scaled beasts, usually mixing Dragon language with English, ancient awesome people, shunned despite making up for past actions, possesing a badass voice
- Domains: Dragons, Shouting, Age, Wisdom
- Allies: Dovahkiin, Talos, Arturia, Torin, Seto Kaiba, Spyro
- Followers: The Greybeards
- Enemies: The Ebon Dragon, Acnologia, Mordremoth and Deathwing for reminding him about an enemy back in the mortal realms of Skyrim
- Many millennia ago, he was the right hand man of a dragon who wished to enslave humanity and was responsible for many massacres. Now he is an old master of the Thu'um who fights evil dragons no matter where they might be found. He sits on the highest peaks of the Pantheon, willing to teach mortals and gods the power of the dragon shout.
- He seems rather forgiving and understanding towards people who wishes to assassinate him for his past crimes, even if they turned out to be his own students. He even allows them to get a few hits on him without trying to avoid the attacks. Sadly for his assassins, they tend to forget that he only tries to make it fair for them before defending himself.
- Black Bolt has been seen talking to him, wondering if he could teach him the Thu'um. There has so forth not been any words from Paarthurnax about what his choice was.
- Arturia, on the other hand, has been approved by Paarthurnax to be taught, as he believes that she is Dragonborn.
- On rare occasions when he leaves the mountains, he has conversations with Mario. Not many gods know what their connection is with each other. It is known, however, that they enjoy each other's company, because of their similar voices.
- Seto Kaiba enjoys visiting Paarthurnax because where else is he going to find a dragon and a giant rock together? He makes sure to visit whenever Dovahkiin is absent, due to his dislike of the Dragonborn.
- Spyro admires Paarthurnax for being a formerly evil dragon who changed his ways.
- However, Acnologia despises him for teaching humans about the secrets of dragons, despite the utter hypocrisy in that statement.
Volcarona, Goddess of Creatures that Contradict Themselves (The Sun Pokémon)
- Theme Song: Wild Pokémon Battle (Black and White)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A sun with Volcarona's wings
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Ability: Flame Body
- Gender: Female
- Moveset: Quiver Dance, Fire Blast, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain
- Z-Move: Inferno Overdrive
- Portfolio: Low Defense for High Attack Power, Being Able To Set Ground Ablaze By Flapping Its Wing, Solar Moth, Being Immune to Burn, Being Weak Before Evolving, Fire-type, Bug-Type, Those that can act as a makeshift sun, Fiery Dance, Taking a lot of design cues from Mothra, Being Thick But Fast
- Domains: The Sun, Fire, Insects, Olympus Mons
- Allies: Princess Luna, Utsuho Reiuji, Amaterasu, Django, Heracross, Pinsir, Scyther, Solaire of Astora, Billy Hatcher
- Partner: Princess Celestia
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Scizor, Durant (On their end)
- Rivals: Red Genesect
- Enemies: Swampert, Yami, Nightmare Moon, Ghetsis Harmonia, Mako Reizei, Balanar
- Volcarona acts as a replacement sun whenever Princess Celestia isn't feeling well and can't raise the sun.
- Volcarona has formed the Sun Quartet with Celestia, Utsuho Reiuji and Amaterasu to combat Yami and Nightmare Moon should they ever decide to keep the Pantheon in eternal night.
- Volcarona is very cautious of the water gods in the Pantheon, but none more so than Swampert, as Swampert is capable of learning many Rock-type attacks.
- Volcarona hates Ghetsis Harmonia for trying to rule over the region it lives in.
- Volcarona was involved in Operation "Dim Sun", where Solaire was targeted by the Bringers of Everlasting Night, specifically by Balanar the Night Stalker, and was meant to be Balanar's next target. Fortunately, the Sun Pokémon managed to rescue Solaire from Balanar just in the brink of time and drove Balanar away together with Solaire of Astora. If Volcarona and Solaire weren't already in an alliance, they are now.
- Although it is allies with most of the bug Pokémon, it has a hard time trying to befriend Scizor and Durant, for obvious reasons.
- Red Genesect, on the other hand, sees it as a Worthy Opponent, and has a Douse Drive in hand in case they cross paths.
CatDog, Gods of Conjoined Creatures (James Cat, Thomas Dog)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A two-way sign with the words "CatDog" written in red and blue respectively.
- Theme Song: The song that started it all.
- Alignment: Cat: True Neutral, Dog: Chaotic Neutral bordering on Stupid
- As a whole: Conjoined Creatures, Mix-and-Match Critters, Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling, Polar Opposite Twins, Literally Being Called CatDog, The Cat-Dog Wheel!, Using candies as Ammo, Showing that they care for each other at times, Idiot Heroes, Interspecies Adoption, Those Happily Adopted
- Cat only: Snarky Cats, Self-centered cats but not always, Attached to an Idiot, Those with Huge Egos, Always Cleaning Everything, Hating Water, Being smarter than Dog, Greedy Felines, Never receiving respect, "MY BODY MY BODY MY BODYYYYAAAGH!!!"
- Dog only: Adorkable, Dumb Dogs, Ditzes, Blissfully unaware of the bad side of life, Being childish and out there... At times, Foolish And Energetic Canines, Hi-ho-diggedy!
- Domains: Mix-And-Match Creatures, Canines, Felines, Kafka Comedy, Sadist Shows, Adoptions
- Followers: Terri and Terry Perry, Zak and Wheezie , The Vanterviper, Judas, Twingersnap and Fourheads
- Opposed by: Daffy Duck, Derpy Hooves
- Enemies: Jerry (for Cat), Greebo (both)
- Both Pity: Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star
- Uneasy About: Re-Class, The Terror Mask
- Both ascended the day after Dog decided to chase Derpy Hooves when she was delivering mail and followed her all the way to the Pantheon. Dog chased her in all of the Houses of the Pantheon while Cat tried to stop him but nobody was alerted of their arrival until Xion trying tried to pet Dog and Sakaki tried to do the same with Cat, but then they noticed that the dog and the cat they were trying to take to their temples to pet was actually the same being. (All while Cat screamed "MY BODY MY BODY MY BODYYYYAAAGH!!!")
- Both Sakaki and Xion apologized for what happened, though they were and still are a bit weirded out that CatDog could even exist and they aren't sure whether they like a cat that is also a dog and viceversa. Derpy Hooves, in the other hand, still dislikes them for chasing her around the entire Pantheon.
- Both of them became misfits among most of the gods ever since their ascension, due to their weird appearance and their divisive nature.
- They didn't like it when they heard that Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star were sent to the fallen but later were glad that they were able to get out of it. CatDog both pity the poor yellow sponge and the pink starfish, due to being fellow Nicktoons (Plus there is something they feel familiar with Spongebob but they can't quite put their finger on what exactly) They also wonder if this had anything to do with the shunning they have been experiencing themselves...
- Fortunately, as time went on, they have managed to make a few friends. For example, Dog now plays with Taokaka and The Duck Hunt Dog. Cat in general doesn't mind Taokaka as she is less annoying in her silly antics than Dog, but The Duck Hunt Dog irks him for his irritating laughter.
- They found the support from Tom and Jerry because of their mutual heavy emphasis on comedic violence. Though Cat gets along better with Tom and Dog with Jerry, due to Cat's bad experiences with mouses back in the mortal world and the same thing happened to Tom but with dogs.
- Chie Satonaka couldn't believe what she saw one day in the House of Food: A steak plant. Turns out that Dog brought some steak plant seeds and Cat suggested to plant them on the House of Food so "they could share with the other gods". note Chie begged to Dog to let her eat some of his steaks and both of them bonded over their love of steaks.
- Neither Cat nor Dog like Greebo, with Dog saying Greebo is one mean kitty and Cat mentioning that he might be greedy at times but even he believes that Greebo ruins the good name of all cats.
- Many a god wonder how they... you know. They aren't providing the answer, that's for sure. Along with the answer of what would happen if Ranma ever got pregnant and the insides of Double D's hat, this is something only the top members of the House of Knowledge knows for a reason.
- Though he had a rabbit as an enemy in the mortal world, Cat gets along with Rabbit due to their similar personalities. Dog on his part finds it funny that Rabbit can at times sound like him.
- For that matter, they try not to be in the same room as the Terror Mask, considering how it sounds so eerily similar to Cat. The fact that the Terror Mask enjoys messing them makes it even worse.
Nero (Devil May Cry)
Nero, God of Uneven Hybrids
- Theme Song: Never Surrender
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Devil Bringer
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Anti-Hero, Badass Longcoat, Having a Powerful Devil Arm, Being Vergil's Son, Getting Together With a Redhead, Blue and Red Right Hand, Son of a Whore
- Domain: Demon, Swords, Guns, Rebellion
- Allies: Dante Sparda, Ichigo Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue, Ryuko Matoi, Senketsu, Squall Leonhart, Laharl, Rutile, Mana Tatsumiya
- Enemies: Mundus, Nui Harime, Mard Geer Tartaros, Satan
- Complicated Relationship: Vergil Sparda
- When Nero first ascended to the pantheon he thought he heard his girlfriend Kyrie. To his surprise, and a bit dissapointment, the person was actually Orihime Inoue who sounded and kind of look like Kyrie. He was in for another surprise when she introduce him to Ichigo Kurosaki who sounded just like him. And then was surprise again when he found out Ichigo was also a hybrid. Nero was totally weirded out by the similarities. One wonders how he react when he learn about Ichigo and Orihime's adventure in Hueco Mundo.
- Because of the similarity between Nero and Ichigo, deities would purposely call them by the others name.
- Became the unfortunate admirer of one Nui Harime. Nero is utterly disgusted with her and her psychopathic antics. The fact that she shares Kyrie's English Voice makes it even worse.
- This share animosity has made him an ally to both Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu. Though, he declined in trying out Senketsu.
- Mundus has became very wary after Nero's ascension once he learned he was a blood of Sparda. Though, he has some sinister plans for him once he found out who is father is.
- When Dante heard of Nero's ascension, he was pretty much happy and decided to mentor the kid. Though, he doesn't go all out in their training, yet.
- Might know that Vergil is Nero's father and thus making him his uncle.
- As a welcome to the Pantheon gift, Dante has given Nero both Cerberus and Agni and Rudra.
- Can play a mean air guitar.
- Is hated by Mard Geer because of their conflicting views on humans; Mard views them as nothing but insect, but Nero believes being human is something special and makes them stronger then demons.
- His family matters is a little bit of a touchy subject for him. His mother was a prostitute and he doesn't even know who his father is. Some of the Pantheon believe Morrigan Aensland might be his mother. She denies ever giving birth to him, because if she did, she wouldn't be able to have a taste of the demon cutie.
- Has been acting as a sort of big brother towards Rutile. He cracked up when she mention how she and Stella broke Satan's rips.
- Because of his friendship with Rutile, he met her other friends Sapphire and Almaz. And once again he was shock that the two sounded just like Kyrie and himself. And unlike Ichigo and Orihime, these two were in a relationship.
- For some odd reason, Nero still has Yamato despite Vergil ascending with the demon katana. Not only that, but when ever Nero is even near Vergil, his devil bringer would glow bright blue. Because of this, Nero is determined to find out what's the connection between the two.
Reinforce Zwei, Goddess of Pure Magic Beings and Power Boosting Fusions (Unison Device, Rein, The Blessed Wind, The Tome of the Night Sky)
- Lesser Goddess, Intermediate goddess when fused with Signum or Vita, Greater Goddess when fused with Hayate
- Symbol: The Tome of the Night Sky
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Fusion Dance, Pure Magic Being, Badass Adorable, Elemental Eye Colors, An Ice Person, Dead Guy Junior, Fairy Companion, Fun Size, Light Is Good, Multi-Ethnic Name, Walking Spoiler
- Domains: Magic, Fusions, Ice
- Followers: All Shugo Charas
- Allies: Nanoha Takamachi, Fate T. Harlaown, Subaru Nakajima, Teana Lanster, Signum, Vita, Histoire, Navi, The house of Magic, Omnimon, Reinforce Eins
- Enemies: Lord Tirek
- High Priestess: Agito
- Contrary to the beliefs of any deity whose name isn't Histoire, Rein's true form simultaniously is and isn't the Tome of the Night Sky. Confused? In other words, just like Histoire she can show herself as 6'' tall little girl or show herself as the Tome of the Night Sky.
- The two became good friends after Rein told this to other gods. Histoire is however jealous that Reins friends; who are all high ranking military officers; do their work happily and with no problems whereas Neptune; who rules a country; is too lazy to do her work.
- Being around Lord Tirek is lethal for Rein because she's Made of Magic. But you could say that about a lot of deities. In fact, it's amazing he hasn't gained ANY power or passively killed someone Made of Magic.
- Rein knew immediately after ascension to avoid deities such as Yuuki Terumi because Evil will always approach you with a smile.
- Whenever another god gets into a fight with Signum or Vita, they have a hard enough time because they are both very skilled warriors but if they fuse with Rein then they become a lot stronger if Rein can match their movements whenever they do an attack and they get a shiny new colour scheme.
- The reason why Rein won't fuse with any deity she's not compatible with is because if she does fuse with someone she's not compatible with then there's a very high chance that Rein will have a "Unison Accident", where the subsumed user's body transforms into the Unison Device's own, and the Unison Device is the dominant personality. Also Rein won't be able to match the movements of the users attacks then they won't get a power boost.
- At one point, Reinforce Eins stumbled upon her temple. At first, confusion was expressed who the other was, before they put two and two together. Afterwards, they both are attempting to find out how both of them could exist at the same time. But not before getting to know each other first and making up.
Riki, Godpon of Adorable Creatures (This Year's Legendary Heropon, Your Rikiness, Big Ball of Fun, Stupid Furry Volleyball, Fuzzball, Old Geezer, Gramps, Cheeseball)
- Theme Song: Riki, the Legendary Hero
- Lesser Godpon
- Symbol: His Biter
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Cuteness with Great Power, Declared a Hero Due to Debt, Goofiness, Surprising Empathy and Age, Using Yoink! to Steal Items, Exp, and Even Stats, Can Cause Damage-Over-Time by Burninate, Freezinate, and Lurgy, Speaking in Third Person With Odd Patterns
- Domains: Cutness, Thievery, Status Effects
- High Priest: Tatsu
- Followers: Nopons (His own kind), Moogles, Chao, Yordles, Chu-chus, Scorpi
- Allies: Shulk, Melia, Dunban, Chuggaconroy, Teemo, Gnar, Reyn (As Vitriolic Best Buddies), Temmie
- Enemies: Zanza, Most of the Houses of Hatred and Villains
- Fears: Rena Ryuugu
- His village chieftain, Dunga, vouched for Riki's ascension to accompany Shulk, which The Judge agreed on. How the fluffball ascended was... less than dignified. It ended with Phoenix Wright on the receiving end of the spike.
- Riki was overjoyed to see Shulk, whom he was glad for him.
- He is well aware of his race's cuteness, but he does not approve of those who use it to their own ends, much like how the mortal Bana has for his smuggling ring.
- He has also give assistance to those who summon him in the fourth Smash tournament, but sometimes he might accidentally heal his/her opponent.
- Riki had an encounter with Rena Ryuugu, which his appearance triggered her "Take it home" mode. The last thing the Nopon said before he ran was:
- Even though he is not directly involved, he will still gladly help Shulk fight against Zanza and his forces.
- Many gods are surprised to hear that Riki is actually 40 years old with 11 kids, despite his childish appearance.
- At first, when the Defenders of the Ancients caught wind of his ascension, they instantly grew scared and paranoid of every pathway where he would be, thinking that a permanently invisible monster is just around the corner. That is until Shulk explains that this is a different Riki, since he has no form of invisibility, much to the Defenders' relief. At least this one much cuter than the one they know.
- Then again, after discovering the hard way that this Riki has a boatload of hitpoints, multiple powerful DoT spells, and decent self-healing, some unlucky Defenders who initially underestimated him would now rather go up against their own Riki, instead. Gods are now awaiting the day the other Riki ascends, and challenges him to a one-on-one duel. When said Riki did ascend, this Riki got approached by Shulk and gets a whispering tips for the upcoming duel: "Bring a Gem of True Sight."
- A friend of Shulk is a friend of Riki, and Chuggaconroy is no exception as he loves explaining how well developed the Nopon is.
- "Leave it to Heropon!"
Salamandinay, Goddess of Humanoids With Wings and She Who Gets Misnamed By Accident (Sala, Salako, Salasa, Descendant of Progenitor Aura, Princess of the Freyja Family, Lieutenant Guardian)
- Lesser Goddess be default, moves over to Greater Goddess rank after stepping into her Enryugo
- Theme Song: Towagatari ~Kaze no Uta~, Towagatari ~El Ragna~ (shared with Ange)
- Symbol: Her crown, alternatively the dragon statue atop of her Enryugo
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Our Dragons Are Different, Winged Humanoid, Ange's Foil, Little Bit Beastly, Badass Princess, Winged Humanoid, Gadgeteer Genius, Oriental Babe, Polite, Graceful, and Knows When to Throw Down, Friendly Rivalry with Ange, Confusing Names
- Domains: Dragons, War, Machines, Misnaming
- Allies: Ange, Tusk, Hilda, Tomoe (another Worthy Opponent), Daenerys Targaryen, Sora, Amaterasu, Spyro, Caro Ru Lushe, Keiko Ayano, Millhiore Filiano Biscotti, Issei Hyoudo, Rias Gremory, Irina Shidou, Anthony "Tony" Stark/Iron Man, Chie Satonaka, Nepgear, Bahamut, Alexstrasza.
- Enemies: Embryo, Ornstein, Acnologia, Deathwing.
- Opposes: The Ice King
- When you need to fly, you need wings. When you don't have the redbull to give you wings, you can't fly. So most would find it very useful to have wings so they could get anywhere at anytime. A good example for this would be Salamandinay, who not only has these wings, but also knows how to use them. There's also the fact that her name is so confusing that almost no one outside of her subjects can get it right.
- Despite being described as a dragon, Sala's appearance is mostly human. Of course, it doesn't really stop her from being proud of her dragonic linage. Then again, that's what she really is. A mutated human.
- The Most Interesting Man in the World once called her by another name by accident. For some reason, she felt compelled to change it.
- While she holds the honor of being the only one to defeat Ange in on-foot-combat, Tomoe once pointed out that the only reason she was able to do that was because of her wings and wouldn't have been able to beat Ange so easily without them. Taking it as a challenge, Salamandinay faced Tomoe in a sword duel, without her wings to support her. The spectators described the battle to be something of legend, as if they were watching Raiden and Samuel Rodriguez fighting it out again. Sala just barely won, but Tomoe expressed that her skills with the sword are the genuine article and would like to fight her again.
- Enjoys the company of Millhiore and joins her for tea from time to time.
- Acnologia considers her to be an insult to dragon kind, not only for being in a relationship with a human of the same gender and using human technology, but also for "daring" to not shed her "human form", and thus an worth the effort of killing. She proved to be very difficult task with her Enryugo, managing to get some easy shots on him, but eventually needed Ange's help. Acnologia was forced into a retreat, but declared that he would return. Ange and Salamandinay had no choice but to declare him their enemy.
- In her campaign against Embryo, she had learned that Ange had become allies with Issei Hyoudo. Issei was more than happy to get more help against the man he calls "King Bastard", although she wasn't initially spared from his perverted shenanigans. Being very good at reading people, Salamandinay takes them to stride and sees him as very honorable despite being a pervert. She's even coined him as the "Anti-Embryo". You know why? While he's often brash and constantly ranting out loud about the wonders of boobs, she can tell that he has a great respect for women and is loath to see them treated badly. Embryo on the other hand comes off as polite and a gentleman but treats women as his playthings and has raped at least one of them, and nearly would have raped Ange had she and the others not been able to arrived to save her on time.
- Became fast friends with fellow dragon figurehead Daenerys, promising to ally with her against Embryo.
- Despite looking like someone who wouldn't tinker with machines, she's very good with machines and often visits the House of Technology to find ideas for new tech. She's usually seen with Tony Stark when developing something new.
- She gets along fine with Chie Satonaka as they share something in common. Ditto with Nepgear.
- Nearly found herself kidnapped by the Ice King, who wanted to marry her. It didn't help that she liked messing with science just like a certain Princess Bubblegum. She quickly booted him out of her temple.
Scanty and Kneesocks
Scanty and Kneesocks, Goddesses of Horned Humanoids (The Daemon Sisters, High-Class Demon Commanders)
- Theme Song: I Want You, Ghost Town
- Lesser Goddesses
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Symbol: A pair of black and gold revolvers (Scanty) or scythes (Kneesocks)
- Portfolio: Evil Counterparts more polite than their enemies, enforcing the RRRRRRURUS for their boss, Morph Weapons, Equippable Allies, sexy transformations, fan favorites, Dark demon girls, being treated like royalty, Sisterly Sex
- Domains: Law, Order, Hell, Power, Tyranny
- Allies: Corset, Hades, Ragyo Kiryuin, Destro, Mael Radec, Jafar, Big Brother, Senator Armstrong, Hercules, Zeref
- Enemies: Panty and Stocking, Simon, Kamina, Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin, Claude Frollo, Gaston, Roy Mustang, Lelouch vi Britannia, Parasoul, Filia
- Rivals: Harpuia, Prometheus and Pandora
- Opposes: Most other Gods with a Chaotic alignment, especially the Chaotic Good ones
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Nui Harime
- With a limo parked and a red carpet rolled out, the first thing the Daemon Sisters did upon ascending was take over as the queen bees of the Academy. Panty and Stocking, upon hearing of this, confronted them and had an absolutely epic battle with them. The aftermath had Maxwell, Steve?, and Sackboy cleaning up for hours.
- Following this episode, the four still do battle with each other, and large groups have shown up to watch them do battle, though it seems they're only there to watch them transform.
- On rarer occasions, they have very intense volleyball matches. Again, no one seems to care about the game itself.
- Although they have the utmost loyalty to their master, Corset, and they still enforce the RRRRRRURUS for him, they also take orders from Hades, due to him and Corset being allies. However, they think that the other Hades is an annoying Troll.
- They still hold great resentment towards Claude Frollo and Gaston for their "attack" on them. Frollo himself finds the idea of two more demons ascending disgusting.
- Roy Mustang thought he heard Hawkeye when he was around them. He was thoroughly disappointed when he found out who was talking.
- The two have been suggested on occasion to teach Raiden the "RRRRRRURUS of Nature".
- The two looked around for Harpuia after they got word that he worked for "the devil", and they were disappointed that he was on the side of good. Eventually, they all agreed that Weil is too much of an asshole to be likable.
- On some occasions, you can hear the sound of the two of them having sex in their temple. Nobody has attempted to ask them about it yet.
- Prometheus, due to the fact his and his sister Pandora's temple is very close to them, eventually got fed up with it and yelled at them to keep it down. One Thing Led to Another and one massive fight later, the four gods eventually struck up a reluctant truce. Since then though, a bit of a mutual rivalry grew up between them, due to both pairs having a large following, being Co-Dragons to their leaders, though with an obvious split in loyalties, as well as similar fighting styles (Prometheus and Kneesock's close-range attacks with scythes, Pandora and Scanty's long-range with projectile-based attacks). It helps that they too hate Dr. Weil.
The Temmies, Race of Childlike Creatures (tEMMIE!, Tem, Temmiy)
- Symbol: A box of Temmie Flakes, sat on top of one of their jumpers. Alternatively, a graduation cap.
- Theme Song: Temmie Village, Tem Shop
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Author Avatar for Temmie Chang, Cat Smile, Cloud Cuckoolanders, Cute part-cat creatures, really love Humans, The Ditz, love Temmie Flakes, will Buy anything
- Domains: Monsters, Cuteness, Childlishness, Commerce
- Allies: The Human Child, Ness, Lucas, Mr. Saturn, Rena Ryuugu, Tom Nook, Anna, Crazy Dave, Riki
- Enemies: Flowey, Anyone who decides to not sell them what they want (Particularly Trolls).
- Adore: Humans
- Temmies are a particular race of creatures that are Part-cat/Part-dog and are very peculiar amongs other monsters of the underground given that they live all in a village. They are rather childish creatures and have a particular way of speaking, making their ascension sort of a weird one. They just showed up one day and nobody questioned why they were there to begin with.
- The members of the Temmie race are known as Temmie, Temmie, Temmie, Temmie, Temmie and Bob. The latter is the one that had the decency to ask the court of gods about their stay in the pantheon, given that Bob is the most normal of them all.
- Temmies love humans and they are known to freak out whenever they see one. There is a rare high chance that you could be allergic to Temmies, so be careful.
- The Temmies have trouble pronouncing words correctly, often pronouncing words in a bizzare way. Of course, others could say that this language makes them a lot more cuter.
- When Rena first caught a glimpse of a Temmie, she immediately took her home. What Rena did not expect was that all the Temmies followed her as well and started hugging and petting her. It's not rare to see a lot of Temmies hanging around her temple, as they became good friends after a while.
- The Temmies are considered to be the more Ditzy counterpart to the Mr. Saturns, given their similarities. Often the Saturns and the Temmies like to hold meetings in the house of Food where the Temmies share their Tem Flakes with the Saturns, who surprisingly they enjoy. It also happens that the Temmies are fans of both Ness and Lucas, who are also similar to the Human Child (And of course, they are humans).
- Temmies used to be followers of Riki and now that they share houses they tend to visit him very often. Others will say that when the Temmies are around, they make Riki look like the most normal of them all.
- There is one particular Temmie that runs the Tem Shop in the House of Commerce, where they sell and buy pretty much anything. It's been a popular place to visit and Temmie is happy with it.
- Temmie will sometimes ask for money so she can go to college. She did go once but she forgot what she learned. Thankfully the Child stepped up and pay her college again. Now Temmie proudly sports a graduation cap when she is in her shop.
- This Temmie is also good friends with other vendors like Anna or Tom Nook. The one she likes the most is Crazy Dave, since they aren't too different— and because he's a human.
- One thing worth pointing out is that they don't like being refused when they want to buy something, specially the Temmie who runs the Tem Shop. They actually take it very seriously.
Temmie: You will regret this.
- There is one Temmie who is allergic to herself and when she realized this, her face erupted. No, no one knows why this is a thing
- Many have noticed that Temmies' faces are in constant vibration, sometimes even moving away from their bodies alltogether◊. There is not an explanation of this strange phenomenon.
- "hOI!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!!"