(Reserved for gods of True Neutral
open/close all folders
Weighted Companion Cube
Lain Iwakura, Goddess of the Internet
(Lady of the Wired)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The Navi OS logon screen
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Cyberpunk, The Internet, Mind Screws, Obtuse Metaphors, Traffic, Telephone Poles, The Present Day, Split Personalities, Deletion of Existence
- Domains: Artifice, Celerity, Community, Dream, Knowledge, Mysticism
- Followers: Lan/Netto Hikari (Mega Man Battle Network) (Also follows Subaru Nakajima), Yui Kasuga (Corrector Yui; also follows Sakura of the Magical Girl seat), Hana Gitelman (Heroes)
- Ascended to her spot in the Pantheon in mere microseconds, thanks to her overarching command of the "Information Superhighway" and the "Series of Tubes". No trucks, please. Al Gore and Ted Stevens contest her ascension.
- Has had quite a few discussions with Naoki Kashima on the nature of human society. Being that he's one of the few people who doesn't bug her for connections to the best the 'Tubes have to offer (at least...not as much as most), she tends to hang out with him a goodly amount of the time.
- Also likes to chat with Motoko Kusanagi and the Laughing Man, on the rare occasions they decide to log on at the same time. If Naoki's there too...well, the conversation will require a high-speed online encyclopedia and external memory devices to keep track.
Enma Ai, Ferry Girl of Hell
Equinox, God of Balance
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A balanced scale.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil but claims to be True Neutral
Commander of the Non-Entity General
Commander the Non-Entity General
- Demi-Greater God/Goddess
- Symbol: Variable, symbol changes daily to that of (temporarily) aligned faction
- Alignment: Variable, alignment changes to regularly that of (temporarily) aligned faction
- Portfolio: Armchair Military, Tactical Rock-Paper-Scissors, Command And Conquer Economy, Ridiculously Fast Construction, Easy Logistics, Construct Additional Pylons, Zerg Rush
- Domains: Real-Time Strategy, Turn-Based Strategy
- Allies: China against Mongols, Allies against Axis, Rebellion against Empire, NATO against Soviets, Alliance Against Horde, GDI against Nod, Humans against Aliens, Protoss Vs Zerg, Thin Crust against Deep Dish, the commander plays for all sides without discrimination.
- Opposed by: The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard
- The Commander continues to command countless battles across time and space. This supreme commander commands and conquers in total war often against total annihilation, from the dawn of war to beyond endwar, some say living only for the craft of war.
- The Commander has never actually been seen anywhere in the Pantheon, but receives and accepts missions from all Houses and Factions by way of Full Motion Video Cutscenes.
The Courier, God of Couriers
- Intermediate Deity (is both an aspect and high priest to The Vault Dweller)
- Symbol: The Platinum Chip, Alternatively, a bright yellow 21 on a black Spade
- Alignment: True Neutral, as far as anybody knows
- Portfolio: Delivery People Who Get Their Job Done, Those Unhindered By Death, Legendary Figures of Humble Origins, Cunning, Taking Levels in Badass, Viva Las Vegas, Wild Cards, Destroyer of one's Hometown
- Domain: Delivery, Commerce, Endurance, Travel
- Allies: Yes Man, Various Companions and Factions, The Vault Dweller, The Chosen One, The Lone Wanderer, Cole McGrath, Ron Perlman
- Followers: Peregrine Medicant, Gordon Krantz
- Official delivery-person of the gods, The Courier is a mysterious figure who is known for one thing: Being unhindered by such a thing as being shot in the head. The Courier will make the delivery, one way or another and settle a war in-between.
- While all factions will want the services of the Courier, it seems that this humble messenger may have plans of his/her own, with the help of a certain ridiculously cheerful robot.
- Most evil aligned gods, unless the Courier is already hostile to them, try to avoid getting said delivery person pissed, as they remember well the words of one of his heralds: Don't fuck with the man who delivers your mail.
Black Beanling, God of Rare RPG Enemies that give a disproportionate amount of experience points.
- Symbol: His own battle sprite.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Rare enemies that reward the player exponentially for defeating them, unexpected amounts of power, games with bizarre settings and/or creatures, Level Grinding, running away.
- Domain: Technology
- Allies: Regular Beanlings, Mystery Metal Monkey, Metal Slime, Bright Smile, and most other rare RPG enemies.
- Enemies: Chuck Norris and his son, Lucas.
- It is unknown how the Black Beanling managed to sneak onto the Pantheon, but one day it simply appeared without warning and the Pantheon saw no reason to kick it out.
- Although it is among the weaker quasideities, it should be noted that it is capable of performing PK Fire, and has become infamous among the Pantheon for setting fellow Gods alight before running away.
- However, this is not simply to troll the Gods- it is simply afraid of what the higher Gods may do to it in order to attain its high, high experience reward.
- Due to its inability to speak and mostly animalistic behavior, the House of Technology view the Black Beanling as the closest thing to a Cute Animal Mascot they're going to get.