Pantheon: Nature Overdeities And Greater Gods
open/close all folders
Gohma Vlitra, the Embodiment of Gaia's Vengeance
- Symbol: Earth
- Allignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Magma Monster, Orochi, Mirror Boss, Eldritch Abomination
- Followers: The Gohma Forces, The Stone Like
- Enemies: Asura, Yasha and Mithra; the entire Pantheon, especially members of the Nature Pantheon.
- Herald: Orochi.
- A monstrous abomination born from the Earth's rage due to overpopulation and pollution, Gohma Vlitra has no alliegances to anyone in the Pantheon, and seeks to destroy all of Humanity, including all the Gods of the Pantheon.
- Gohma suddenly began appearing in the Pantheon after Hexxus and his allies went too far in their endeavour to spread pollution. This brought immense worry from the Main House, believing that Gohma Vlitra might have somehow infiltrated the Pantheon, despite having been destroyed in its universe by Asura, Yasha and Mithra. Their fears were not unfounded...
- In fact, that is why the Pantheon is so worried about Vlitra; despite its defeat by their hands, Vlitra is one of the few things in all of creation to be able to give Asura a hard time, requiring a transformation into Mantra Asura through Mithra's power, and the assistance of Yasha to put down.* Despite the perceived improbability of its presence, Asura and Yasha know exactly who made it possible for Gohma Vlitra to manifest in the Pantheon: Chakravartin, the one who created the Gohma in the first place.
- Swamp Thing has decided to make it his business to halt Gohma Vlitra's advance. This has made the Pantheon consider him as the replacement of Captain Planet.
- Upon Vlitra's ascension, Asura has taken it upon himself to lead a group of warriors to annihilate it once and for all. Melkor, on the other hand, has decided to try and tame the beast in order to use it against the GUAG.
The Lich (Adventure Time)
, Personification of Mass Extinction and Nuclear Waste
- Symbol: A horned, decaying head.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever, Armyofthe Dead, Bigger Bad, Body Horror, Body Surf, Compelling Voice, Dangerously Genre Savvy, Dem Bones, The Dreaded, Evil Sounds Deep, Glasgow Grin, Hero Killer, Implacable Man, It Only Works Once, Knight of Cerebus, Nuclear Nasty, Omnicidal Maniac, One-Winged Angel, Not Quite Dead, Touchof Death, and Walking Wasteland, just to name a few.
- Allies: No one wants to side with this guy.
- Enemies: Anyone who stands in the way of his goal of ending all life. So, pretty much everyone. Though the Adventure Time gods have earned a special spot in his eyes.
- When this guy ascended, everyone was put on edge. His infamous feats of destruction, death, betrayal, and trickery get around very well.
- The entire Pantheon would like to remind everyone that THE LICH KING IS NOT FUNNY.
- Don’t confuse him for the other Lich King. That will earn you a dose of Disintegration Breath.
- Finn and Jake were outraged after hearing he ascended. He did kill their hero Billy, after all. They have both worked towards getting him out, with no luck.
- Due to his goals, the GUAG and the GUAL have already started preparing for him. Surprisingly enough though, the GUAE and GUAC have as well. Melkor and Lucifer are smart enough to know he won’t play nice with them. Hell, not even the Disgraces want to risk antagonizing him.
- That is, except for Pinkamena, who found out the hard way. After learning of his success at being able to skin Billy, as well as managing to pull off a performance as him while wearing the elderly hero like a suit, she went to him, hoping to… ‘learn’. She came back with the most horrified look on her face anyone had ever seen from her. When asked about what happened, she simply said: “He showed me what I wanted to see… including everything I never wanted to know". It is unknown why he didn't just kill her.
- Most of the fellow gods in the Life and Death Pantheon despise him, since he not only wants to exterminate all life, but also constantly cheats any form of death. They have been working to find a way to ‘trap’ him so he won’t be able to escape the next time; they also help in the efforts to prevent him from killing everything that ever was, so as to keep the balance of life and death.
- The Lich took notice of the creature Buu very quickly when he ascended, and vice versa. Seeing each other’s capabilities, they have planned on possessing (Lich) or absorbing (Buu) the other. No one knows who would win that… ‘battle’, but many across the pantheon only wish that neither are successful.
- The house of Magic is have grown highly cautious of him after seeing his capabilities: Body surfing, corrupting and destroying a galactic prison with only a breath, and an instance in which he made Finn and Jake collapse with only one word. They have begun working with the Life and Death pantheon in their efforts to put him down for good.
- Since he is always destroying what ‘killed’ him before, he has set his eyes on the Love and Friendship pantheons, and is waiting for the right opportunity to destroy them.
- Most gods thought he was mad before. But when he revealed that his goal included beings like Haruhi Suzumiya and Nyarlathotep, all gods deemed him downright insane. Haruhi, Gnarly, and others approached them only to laugh at the notion that he thought he could kill them; however, when he showed and told them just how much he knew about the universe, they grew silent very quickly. They still don't fear him at all, but they haven't commented on the incident.
Lich: Before there was time... before there was anything... there was nothing. And before there was nothing... there were monsters.
- At the moment, The Lich is stuck in an innocent, living body going by the name of Sweet P. Many gods, including Finn and Jake, think he is only biding his time as usual, waiting to break out and strike. But at this point, the pantheon is safe from his wrath… for now.
- Also holds a position in the House of Life and Death.
- "Fall. You are alone, child... there is only darkness for you. And only death for your people. These ancients are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army, and we will sail to a billion worlds. We will sail until every light has been extinguished. You are strong, child... but I am beyond strength. I. AM. THE END. And I have come for you, Finn."
Alexstrasza, Goddess of Purifying Flame
(The Life Bender, Queen of the Red Dragon Flight)
Click here to see her humanoid form
- Greater Goddess
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Cleansing Flames, Big Good, Mama Bear, Heart Broken Bad Ass, Hope Bringer, Protectorate, Good Is Not Soft, Beware the Nice Ones
- Domains: Good, Fire, Protection, Family, Life, Destruction, Renewal
- Allies: Bahamut, Thrall, Vol'jin, Baine Bloodhoof, Virtuous, Cosmos, Lamington, Madoka, Adell, Vulkan, Zuko, Aang, Iroh, Flynn, Dovakin, Spyro, Caro Ru Lushe and Silica.
- Enemies: All evil fire dieties, YHVH, Lucifer, Shinryu, Grima, Perfectio, Terumi, Satan, Smaug, Acnologia.
- After a brief misunderstanding involving mistaken identity for a branch of Chaotic Evil dragons he's normally used to fighting, she and Bahamut have become quick friends, bringing to the table 6 dragon flights as the protectors of mortal kind.
- Stays away from the House of Love. Even though she is a loving soul, she herself is very lonely and love lorn as those she loves end up dying tragically. Her last mate died in the midst of a Zero-Approval Gambit, with no one knowing that he was actually trying to eliminate corruption. Everyone thought he was a traitor.
- Finds much in common with Flynn in their mutual desire for balance between law and chaos. She finds Chaos philosophy anathemia to life and the prosperity of the mortal races she has sworn to protect. Finds law philosophy to be offensive through its lack of respect for life's need to grow.
- Is grateful for the House of Food. Due in part to a "predator's guilt" complex she has over hunting for prey.
- She may be a Gentle Giant, but making her mad is a terrible, terrible idea. Known victims of her wrath include The Dragonmaw Clan (for stuff they did to her children) and the Black Dragon Flight (threatening all life).
- Case in Point: Became absolutely livid about the events of the "Great Upheaval". Her first course of action was to grab the Chaos Lord by the throat and declare her intentions to "make his kind share the Black Flight's fate", burning eyes and all. She fully intends on delivering on that threat. All the while insulting chaos philosophy as a corruption to the true potential of mortals.
- She had to delay those plans for the moment when she found out about what the Great Will was planning to do to Madoka, something that managed to even further piss her off, thus provoking her to alongside Bahamut bring in 6 full dragon flights (red, brass, copper, bronze, silver, and gold) to defend Madoka in The Pantheonic Rebellion. She and Bahamut plan to be involved in the "Deep Strike" front.
- Another case in point: Attempted to burn Grima to ashes after learning about what he did to his homeworld. Grima only got out of it alive by virtue of his immortality and unveiling his own draconic form. The resulting battle nearly tore the Houses of Nature and Otherness apart, as well as cementing a deep hatred for each other.
- To this end, she is attempting to form an alliance with both Marth, Lucina and especially Robin to help combat him.
- Alexstrasza is very protective of Spyro, since he is a young dragon. Sometimes, she can be a little too overprotective for Spyro's tastes. He feels he can look after himself since he's defeated multiple villains on his adventures. However, he is careful not to say this aloud, as he knows Alexstrasza is just looking out for him, and that she also has a fiery temper, which he does not want to provoke.
- Lol Ranger tried to "troll" her once. Being an aeons old dragon Physical God, she saw it coming and decided to have a little fun with them. They looked for a giant red dragon, not expecting an elf to appear behind them. With a puff of flame, she left the entire team comedically and cartoonishly singed. The Dragon Queen had a good long laugh at the total party wipe caused by her counter practical joke.
- Has nothing but utter hatred and disgust for Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse. Not only does he remind her far too much of Neltharion/Deathwing, he has no respect for his old race, willingly slaughtered his own teachers to become what he is today, and kept killing what was now his own kind because he liked it. Doesn't help that he is utterly unconcerned with provoking her temper.
- The two of them finally clashed after he made a remark about how pathetic it was that she still felt pain over the loss of her last mate. A bad idea that nearly destroyed the Houses of Nature and Hatred and ended with them both on the ground about to blast each other's face off with their respective Breath Weapons. It took most every other dragon deity to pull them away from each other, but it's clear that they're on each other's shit list.
Amaterasu, Goddess of the Sun and the Moon
(Omikami, Okami, Ammy, Shiranui, Origin of All That is Good and Mother to Us All, The White Demon of Death, Snowy
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Music: The Sun Rises, or its MVC3 remix
- Symbol: The Celestial Brush
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Time of Myths, Clapping of Believers, Götterdämmerung, Physical Goddesses, Queens Of All Cosmos, Combined Energy Attacks, Big Wolves, Gods MIA, Friends To All Living Things
- Domains: Sun, Healing, Animal, Purification, Life
- Allies: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Volcarona, Yukiko Amagi, Chikane and Himeko, Chibiterasu (her son), Chuggaaconroy, Utsuho Reiuji, Leona.
- Enemies: Yami, Yuki Terumi, Diana, Mako Reizei
- Followers: Pharaoh Man, Solar Boy Django, MagiShine, Daggeron the Solaris Knight, Sun Boy, The Warriors of Sunlight
- She's a goddess representing the concept of gods. Try not to think about it.
- Often seen visiting the Bestiary, where none of the inhabitants, even the Catachan Devil and Killer Rabbit, dare to attack her.
- Chikane and Himeko maintain Ammy's temple whenever she's away...and usually when she's there, what with her being a dog and all.
- Amaterasu actually expected that both Leona and Diana to be under her, but only Leona came to befriend her, while Diana called her an usurper of the Moon throne and declared that she probably stole it from Tsukuyomi, which was her sword. Amaterasu had no idea about that, but Diana's hostile attitude forced her to declare the Lunari worshipper an enemy.
- Naturally was pissed when Terumi goes into his spewing of "Try and stop me now... Master Unit... AMATERASU!!". Whenever he does that, there was a confirming "Woof"... in which Amaterasu descended, tackled Terumi in the nads to knock him down and blasted him with nearly everything she got, and as a last insult to the injury... pissed on his face, before returning to the sun. If Amaterasu could speak, she is probably saying, "Serves you right for your utter disrespect and bastardry to humanity."
- Her son recently ascended into the House of Beasts. There was a huge crowd of gods who cooed at how cute he was. Ammy is just glad to be with her son once more.
- Chuggaaconroy is a loyal ally of hers, because he loves her "art direction" as he puts it.
- Volcarona has formed the Sun Quartet with Celestia, Utsuho Reiuji and Amaterasu to combat Baldez and Nightmare Moon should they ever decide to keep the Pantheon in eternal night.
- Sometimes goes for walkies with Haruhi and Kyon. Kyon's always the one who has to...ahem, clean up.
- Toyosatomimi no Miko claims that she is a descendant of her. Ammy for the most part goes with it, knowing that all of the Japanese emperors had made that claim.
Ameno-Sagiri, God of Ominous Fog
- Theme Music: The Almighty
- Greater God
- Symbol: Yellow camera-like eye with "AMNOSG LENS" written in its borders, peeking from the fog.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil by actions, Neutral Good by desires, overall Blue and Orange Morality
- Portfolio: Misunderstanding of humans, bad methods for helping humanity, Master of Illusion, Bigger Bad, existing as a fragment of another god, Ignorance Is Bliss, Technicolor Eye.
- Domains: Fog, Desire, Collective Consciousness
- Allies: Izanami, Adachi
- Respect: The Investigation Team
- Possible Enemies: YHVH, Lucifer, Nyarlathotep.
- When Izanami ascended, residual energy within Adachi reacted to it, and Ameno-Sagiri reformed by her side. He is a fragment of Izanami, yet powerful in his own right, and therefore was placed in the House of Nature to preside over fog.
- Yu Narukami and his friends insisted that humans don't wish to live in ignorance at heart, thus Ameno has allowed the fog to recede, even now. But as promised, he will create more fog, should he deem humanity as wanting it. This goes for the Pantheon as well.
- Being a part of Izanami, he is aligned with her in all of Izanami's endeavors. And although he was borne from Adachi twice, Ameno-Sagiri has no true affiliation with him any longer. Adachi himself does not seem to care.
- That said, Adachi is sometimes summoned in order to translate for Ameno, as some people have trouble understanding his incredibly deep voice.
- Miror B has tried dancing in front of Ameno-Sagiri, mistaking him for a disco ball. Ameno-Sagiri has shown no reaction to this, and no one's corrected Miror B.
- Some gods have tried to figure out if the fog generated by Ameno-Sagiri is in any way related to the fog in Silent Hill. As of now, no one has found anything to either prove or disprove that theory.
Fluttershy, Friend to All Living Things
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: her Cutie Mark, three butterflies.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: being nice to everything alive (but shying away from other ponies), healing animals and speaking to them, taming giant, powerful creatures, being cute and loving cute critters, extreme shyness and sensitivity, being too pure to corrupt, apologizing a lot, winning battles without lifting a hoof against the foe, control of animals, winged creatures scared of heights, cute cowardice... or is it?, danger of snapping (with fearsome results), THE Stare
- Domains: Animals, Nature, Kindness, Cuteness. Occasionally: Insanity, Obsession
- Allies: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Rom, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash (See also the entry on this same page), Rarity, Applejack, Spike, Miku Kohinata, Yutaka Kobayakawa, The Lorax, Snow White, Ika Musume, Lambda-11 and Discord, oddly enough.
- Enemies: All who hurt animals, Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek
- Followers: Bronies
- Being the near-opposite to Elmyra, she was chosen by the Gods to keep the Enemy to All Living Things under control without having to cast her out into the Disgraces or to have her brutally slaughtered, and to heal the animals Elmyra grievously injures. They felt that Fluttershy's occasional snaps can actually come in handy if it comes to fighting fire with fire.
- So far Fluttershy has had some stern talks with Elmyra, though nothing seems to much effect. Since they usually culminated in "Uhm... I mean... if that's... uh... ok with you", it's no big surprise. She says Elmyra's attempts to befriend critters are worthy of praise, but she needs to hold back her love a little bit. Some Gods snickered at the irony in that.
- The Gods anxiously wait for the incoming showdown between the Friend and the Enemy to All Living Things, since it will not be long before Fluttershy grasps the full impact of Elmyra on the environment, which will undoubtedly send her off into the deep end. Needless to say, most have their money on Fluttershy.
- That showdown never got to happen, thanks to a trial that started as the result of Elmyra's most infamous crime, amplified by the havoc she wrecked. It was a trial that got her sent to the Disgraces in the most brutal, ironic, and karmic way imaginable.
- A new big fear regarding Fluttershy has arisen. That being the day she runs into the newly ascended Rena Ryuugu and THE STARE faces off against OMOCHIKAERI mode.
- She had a bit of an episode the first time she stepped into The Bestiary (without a tour guide, thinking she didn't need one), and the animals there didn't automatically flock to her. After setting traps for the animals, Steve Irwin, the groundskeeper, kept getting into her traps, other traps were foiled and turned against her by Jerry, Sharptooth and Godzilla were taking turns chasing Fluttershy away (large reptiles being one of the only animals she fears), Zubat kept attacking her despite Pikachu's attempts to defend her, and The Rabbit of Caerbannog turned out not to be the cute little bunny he seemed. But after she flipped out and loudly demanded that they all love her, even Godzilla was scared.
- Because of this, whenever Godzilla gets too out of hand the Pantheon now sends for Fluttershy, the only one who can stop his rampage. She does this by flying into his face while he's destroying buildings and giving him a firm scolding, but reassuring him that he's "not a bad radioactive dinosaur, he just made a bad decision".
- Sometimes hired by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to act as a babysitter for his 420 kids. They behaved themselves after she used "the Stare" on Bowser.
- She's also one of the ''only' gods to actually keep the Cutie Mark Crusaders in line after she saved them from a cockatrice. Just the sound of her voice immediately makes them stand in line.
- Has been much more timid when in the House of Beast lately, due to the recent arrival of Princess Celestia (who she is afraid of being a bother to) and Princess Luna (who outright terrifies her, much as Luna would wish otherwise).
- On behalf of Princess Celestia, Fluttershy has successfully formed an unlikely friendship with Discord, who was released from his prison on strict probation. Fluttershy acts as his moral anchor, as without her Discord would likely revert to his old ways. Most of the other gods still do not trust Discord completely, and many still think his reformation is a trick.
- Because of this, she was granted a position in the House of Friendship. While a bit reluctant, she eventually opened up to the other gods of friendship which made her feel so happy that she burst into song.
- Johnny Blaze has expressed interest in her Stare due to its apparent similarities with his own Penance Stare ability. Fluttershy, for the most part, has altogether avoided answering his questions, as she is utterly terrified of him.
- Has mostly given up on her dream of becoming a tree out of disgust after meeting Exdeath.
- Is very close friends with The Lorax, who will often speak for her when she becomes too timid to voice her thoughts.
- When she found out that an 'inseparable link' was formed between her and the Incubators, especially Kyubey, Fluttershy decided to pay that little weasel a visit in hope that her glare would put an end to the Incubators' 'information withholding' and general Trolling. The emotionless Kyubey didn't even flinch.
- Recently formed a bond with Lambda-11, partly due to their similar quiet personalities (though for different reasons) and partly out of their like of animals. They occasionally go to the House of Nature and this one to see the wildlife.
- Out of the Mane 6, Fluttershy hates Lord Tirek the most, because Tirek sweet-talked Discord to go back to his villanous ways and nearly helped destroy the Pantheon. Fluttershy has forgiven Discord and Discord is now a permanent member of the GUAG.
- If she is Saddle Rager and someone hurts an animal (it doesn't matter which, her powers first activated when the villain swatted a firefly away), RUN FOR THE HILLS. She's so angry and powerful that Discord is scared of her.
Gaara, Good God of the Desert Sand
(Gaara of the Sand, Gaara of the Sand Waterfall, Fifth Kazekage)
- Lesser God (Part 1), Greater God (Part 2)
- Symbol: His Gourd
- Alignment: Lawful Good (previously Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Going good after defeat and Subsequent Friendship, Sanity Strengthening, Becoming the Youngest Kage at age 15, Guttural Growler, Red-Headed Hero, Sand, Instant Armor, Wise Beyond Their Years, Reasonable Authority Figure, Calling the Old Man Out
- Domains: Sand, Deserts, Law, Redemption, Justice, Idealism, Love, Friendship
- Allies: Naruto Uzumaki, Kaworu Nagisa, Archer, Herr Doktor Tenma, Temari, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Might Guy, Shikamaru, Hinata, Amane Nishiki, Asura
- Enemies: The Yandere Quartet (Yuno Gasai, Tsukuyomi, Kotonoha Katsura, Nu-13), Orochimaru, Obito Uchiha, Wesley Crusher, Shinobu Sensui, Dune.
- Ascended as Dune's Good Counterpart
- Serves as the middle man between the Akira Ishida and Liam O Brien quartets since both voice him and serve as The Leader of the GAARa Team. As such, both groups get along well with each other thanks to him.
- Was originally in the GUAE until Naruto defeated him thanks to The Power of Friendship, which caused him to reconsider his philosophy and join the GUAG. He vows to protect the ones close to him rather than attempt to destroy them, and makes it his goal to win the trust and admiration of his village.
- Due to his ideals and philosophies, Gaara found enmity with Shinobu Sensui since the latter represents the opposite of what Gaara believes in.
- He's been scheduled for a Death Battle against Toph Bei Fong.
- Toph won. After the pantheon fixed him back up though, Gaara himself actually congratulated her for being one of the few people that could beat him, the others being Naruto and Madara. He then, however, scolded her for disrespecting his people's sacred ground, even if he had been a little harsh about it.
Weather Trio (Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza)
Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza, Gods of Sea, Land and Sky
(the Sea Basin Pokémon, the Continent Pokémon, the Sky High Pokémon)
- Theme Music: Battle! Super-Ancient Pokémon (for all three of them), Battle! (Primal Reversion), Heavy Rainfall for Kyogre itself, Drought for Groudon itself. Rayquaza's Descent for Rayquaza itself.
- Greater Gods (Overdeities in Primal Forms for Groudon and Kyogre, and Mega Rayquaza)
- Symbol: Three assortments of lines in red (Kyogre), blue (Groudon) and yellow (Rayquaza); When transformed, a lowercase Alpha, a capital Omega, and a Delta respectively.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Kyogre, Groudon), Chaotic Good (Rayquaza)
- Shared by all: Embodimental Trio of Land, Sea, Sky, Weather Controlling Creatures, Olympus Mons, Tron Lines, Clash of Land and Sea And the Stop of It.
- Kyogre: Water Legendaries That Learn Ice Moves (particularly Sheer Cold), Summoning Rain When It Appears
- Groudon: Being in Relation to Volcanoes And the Ground Itself, Being Dinosaur Based, Summoning Immense Sunlight When It Appears
- Rayquaza: Flight-based Dragon-type Pokémon, Stopping Weather Effects Upon Arrival
- Domains: Landscape (All), Ground, Fire (Groudon), Water (Kyogre), Flying, Dragons (Rayquaza).
- In Opposition With: Deoxys and Arael (Rayquaza only)
- Opposed by: Wally
- These three beasts are the creators and the embodiment of Land, Sea, Sky; Kyogre represents Sea, Groudon represents Land and Rayquaza represents Sky.
- Even though they share a temple, they don't usually live close by it. Kyogre swims in the vast sea, Groudon rests in the depths of the ground and Rayquaza flies in the ozone layer.
- There is a debate of Kyogre would be in higher position than Aquaman or Percy Jackson. One thing is clear that Kyogre is really powerful even amongst the ranks of other Olympus Mons (especially Arceus), and would probably use Sheer Cold on them if needed.
- Besides being embodiment of ground, Groudon isn't really allies with Gohma Vlitra, most likely due of Groudon not being one to bring Gaia's Vengeance to any one. Not that great terms with Viridi neither, as Groudon's association with fire burns away her precious plants.
- Rayquaza's ascension had made the ozone layer a dangerous place to travel. It takes anything what goes there as being potential threat, and will attack whoever it might be.
- It also knows a special move called V-Create that is capable of incinerating most mechas that dare try to battle. BEWARE.
- It is said that if some sort of apocalypse would happen, Kyogre and Groudon would go against each other, brining drastic change on weather from heavy rainfall to burning sunlight, floods and earthquakes, leaving everything in ruin. If something would stop the apocalypse, Rayquaza would ascent from the heavens and break the feud between the two of them.
- There is very few gods that the trio fear of, but one of the gods that frighten them is the Gaming god, Chuggaaconroy, who actually captured all three gods in one of his Let's Play. Most notably, the whole Pantheon could hear this when he captured Groudon with a Nest Ball. The Gods in the House of Knowledge noted that the chances of that succeeding was around less than 1%.
- Where not much fear, none of them are really pleased with RoahmMythril, who didn't even bother to capture them and defeated them with a team of non-evolved, first-stage Pokémon.
- Rayquaza has one Berserk Button that must not be pressed: reminding him about how he was beaten up by Fox McCloud and Diddy Kong. Next person who suggests that is getting a Hyper Beam to the face.
- Recently, Groudon has lent his powers to a girl named "Aooo" who was originally supposed to be given to deliver mail. The Trollkaiger laughed at the implications...and then got freaked out when they learned that this particular Groudon has Water Absorb. Suddenly, things weren't funny.
- However, he eventually got released due of accident with the PC. No one has yet to ask what Groudon thinks of this turn of events.
- Sometime later, Groudon was found by another girl named CLY, but this time didn't have Water Absorb. However, this trainer has decided to not use his power and is more content with her team.
- Once again, another trainer, this time named Arty, captured Groudon while having access to Primal Reversion. This making the sixth Groudon they have come across (let that sink in).
- If their strength wasn't great enough, people have discovered that all three of them can harness into raw power, allowing the first two to over go something called "Primal Reversion" and Rayquaza being able to Mega Evolve on its own.
- Primal Kyogre can whip up immense rain what douses out any fire around, and can fire multiple streams of pressurised water straight at foes.
- Primal Groudon, not only gaining Fire-typing, can summon relentless sunlight so intense, it dries out all water around itself. It can also summon multiple blades made out of stone.
- Mega Rayquaza, however, triumphs over all of them, by being now able to summon a wind what clears out all the other weather, takes out any Flying-type weaknesses, and all by having a move which has it charging at its foes full speed straight from space. Oh yeah, did we mention that statistically, it is stronger than ARCEUS!?
- Smogon can attest to that. Mega Rayquaza had gotten so powerful, it was banned from Ubers. That's how powerful it is.
- Along with Xerneas and Yveltal, the trio have granted Yuna with the ability to summon them whenever she needs to.
- While Groudon and Kyogre's clashes are devastating, one can find it to be pretty funny. Yes, even in their Primal forms.
Rainbow Dash, Goddess of Rainbows
, Rainbow Crash
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Song: Awesome As I Want To Be, Loyalty, or her Fighting Is Magic theme
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark - a cloud with a rainbow-colored lightning bolt.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: rainbows, Multicolored Hair, action girls, control of wind, control of thunderclouds, extreme talent combined with laziness, awesome and justified names, occasional... problems with landings without any lasting injuries, implacable determination, sarcastic remarks and facehooves, blowing stuff up with a massive explosion, hot temperament, Pride that hides insecurity underneath, superior attitude and insensitivity, but also complete loyalty to her friends, reckless charges, Super Speed, control over weather
- Allies: Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Spike, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Discord, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dirk Strider, Ryuko Matoi, Jeff Hardy
- Rivals: Barry Allen, Harpuia, Sonic the Hedgehog
- Followers: Bronies, The Rainbow Dash Fan Club (Club President: Scootaloo)
- High Priest: Rainbow Brite
- Ascended to her position after beating the ever-loving shit out of Starscream.
- Ironically, reacted to the news of her deification with an "ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!"
- She would have preferred to be Goddess of Super Speed, what with being Best Young Flyer of the year and only pegasus ever to perform a Sonic Rainboom and all, as she is quick to tell anyone who will listen, but that position is already taken by Barry Allen.
- Brags about her newfound Godhood all the time, much to the annoyance of some gods, especially those who are loath to see those ponies joining their ranks. Nevertheless, should a catastrophe strike the Pantheon, you can bet that Rainbow Dash will be first in line to defend it.
- "The Pantheon has become about 20% cooler." -Rainbow Dash's followers
- Alright, sure, she let's Rarity make her an elegant outfits for REALLY important occasions (three times so far) (the Grand Galloping Gala, Royal Wedding, and Twilight's coronation). Her Gala dress is ruined now anyways. Can everyone just stop saying she always dresses in style? Seriously now? If only she could get her hooves on the one who started this... as well as that creepy earth pony impersonating her, even if that particular pony came "first".
- May have some rivalry with Sonic The Hedgehog and Harpuia, with the latter having many of the same powers and some of the same flaws.
- Has recently gained a robotic Evil Counterpart the same as Sonic, situated in the very same house as the Blue Blur's own at that. The two have since formed a stronger alliance in order to take them down...and yes, they completely ignore any and all shipping implications.
- When she's not flying around, she's usually seen reading a copy of Daring Do. When she heard about Jack and Annie's tree house, she immediately flew there, pointed to her book, said "I wish I could go there" and got sucked up into one of her Daring Do adventures. Needless to say, Jack and Annie had to immediately pull her out before she caused anymore trouble.
- Once did a Double Rainboom after using an experimental potion. The results were not pretty.
- She and Applejack try not to be in the same room as Hansel and Gretel. It's mostly due to the fact that Hansel sounds so similar to them.
- Now became a Greater Goddess after the defeat of Lord Tirek and helping Twilight unlock Rainbow Power. She celebrated by squealing, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH!!!"
- Has a kinship with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles due to having her own pet turtle named Tank.
- Aside from messing with her friends, she has three major Berserk Buttons: Don't mention a certain story around her and Pinkie, don't mention a certain story around her and Scootaloo, and finally, don't bring up any rumors that she wore a skirt. She would never be caught in one.
- May or may not be made of Transformium.
- Recent events have led other gods to joke that Rainbow Dash should become the new God of Self-Aggrandization, and they justify their claims with a single song. Rainbow Dash, however, says she doesn't recall these events, and wonders where they got such an idea.
- Also in the House of Personal Appearance.
Shinryu, Guardian of the Interdimensional Rift
(The Divine Dragon, Nova Dragon, Deliverer
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Ragnarok sword
- Alignment: Neutral Evil with some borderline True Neutral leanings.
- Portfolio: Bonus Bosses Who Are Not To Be Taken Lightly, Attacking From Chests, Dragons, Total Party Kills, Multidimensional Wandering, Light-aligned Villainy, Evil Gods.
- Domains: Dragons, Power
- Enemies: Cid of the Lufaine, Bahamut, Grima
- Shinryu's seat remains empty, for the divine dragon forever wanders the multiverse with no allegiance to anyone but himself. All who would travel between worlds are subject to his gaze, though he remains largely indifferent to them.
- Some reports indicate it was Shinryu who raised Cosmos and Chaos from their mortal positions to their current divine status. Though they cannot be substantiated, if true it could mean that Shinryu's true power is at Overdeity levels.
- Exdeath once challenged Shinryu for his position. Shinryu responded by using Tidal Wave to wash Exdeath back to his seat as God of Evil Trees. He hasn't tried again since.
- The sword he guards, Ragnarok, is said to be one of the most powerful weapons in existence, but only one who can defeat Shinryu in combat can claim it for their own. Many gods have sought Shinryu out to challenge him for the blade — that he still has it with him should indicate how well it's going for them.
- Is among the greatest rivals of Bahamut, God of Dragons in the House of Beasts, as Shinryu covets his position and Bahamut considers Shinryu among the strongest of the evil dragons in the multiverse. It is said when the final battle of good and evil occurs, the skies will be torn asunder by lightning and fire as the two battle for dominance of dragonkind.
- This is the cause of his hatred of Grima, as Shinryu sees him as the greatest threat to his position as Bahamut's rival. Grima is also one of the few who can fight him at equal strength.
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Sora, God of Light
(Keybearer, The Paragon of Light
Click here to see his dream form
- Theme Song: Sora
- Greater God, bordering on Overdeity
- Symbol: The Kingdom Key Keyblade; his crown necklace
- Alignment: Neutral Good, but can be either Lawful Good or Chaotic Good depending on his location (Neutral Evil in Anti-Form or as the Armored Ventus Nightmare)
- Portfolio: All Loving Heroes, Believers in the Power of Friendship, Heroes Who Want Redheads, Power Trios, Mind Hives, Sleepyheads, Being a human and an alien, Shift Shaper (in certain worlds), Heroes Love Cat-Dogs, Good Is Not Soft
- Domain: Balance, Celestia, Courage, Destiny, Friendship, Good, Radiance
- Ascended KHnote : Riku, Kairi, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Axel/Lea, Roxas (his Nobody), Xion (his gender-flipped replica), Alice, Aladdin, Jack Skellington, Ariel, Peter Pan, The Beast, Belle, Fa Mulan, Auron, Jack Sparrow, Simba, Tron, Joshua Neku Sakuraba, Rhyme, Quasimodo, Tidus, Aerith, Winnie the Pooh, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Squall Leonheart/"Leon", Cloud Strife.
- Ascended non-KHnote : Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Nathan Drake, Voltaire, Artix von Krieger, Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark, Queen Elsa, Black Jack, Oerba Dia Vanille, Oerba Yun Fang, Noah Kaiba, Otacon, Radical Ed, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Luxanna Crownguard, Balthier, Penelo, Yang Xiao Long, Rey Mysterio, Audino, Wally
- Non-ascended: Meow Wow, Hercules, Legion, Samos and Keira Hagai, Shiki, Pinoko
- Friendly Enemy: Carmelita Fox
- Rival: Lightning
- Followers: Crono, Colette Brunel, Jellal, Peter and Lucy Pevensie
- Enemies: Master Xehanort, Vanitas, Maleficent, Scar, Master Control Program, Judge Claude Frollo, Ursula, Clu, Zeus, Polygon Man, about every Disney villain in general (barring Rinzler), Rassilon, Penelope Mouse, Team Rocket
- Former Enemy: Mitsuzane Kureshima
- Opposes: Dyson, Funny Valentine, Enrico Pucci, Courtney Gears
- Responsible for uniting the Sons of Square-Enix and Daughters of Disney.
- Not to be confused with Sora Naegino, but he probably wouldn't turn her down if she asked to be one of his friends. Also not to be confused with Sora Takigawa, but unlike Naegino, Takigawa happens to be a villain.
- Naruto also mentioned another Sora he knew, and mistook this one for the other one.
- When he traveled through the House of Music one day, he saw Voltaire and his legendary Vorutanian Keyblade he wielded. Sora then decided to challenge the musician in a keyblade battle with Voltaire able to dodge most of the attacks due to the Shadow Step move. After this, Sora has decided to train Voltaire to use the Keyblade, although he's not sure whether or not Voltaire should attempt the Keyblade Mastery Exam as of yet.
- Is considered the GUAG's trump card agains one of the GUAE's more devastating assets; The Heartless.
- Sora once saw Artix von Krieger channeling his Soul Orb powers and wanted to train under the paladin. Artix declined, reasoning that he technically isn't a warrior of light as he's the Champion of Darkness, but Sora stated that since Artix uses his powers for good, that means they're the same. Touched by this, Artix has decided to train Sora with the power of Soul Orbs. Melkor has gotten nervous.
- Sora has also considering training with Raiden after watching the latter's training once.
- Sora's willingness to defend what he believes is right has always been admriable. And with a majority vote, Cosmos has gifted him the title of honorary Warrior of Cosmos.
- Due to spending a whole year sleeping in a pod while Naminé restored his memories, Sora was able to evade Gleeber and Lunk trying to put him and Donald in their Galactic Games, resulting in them going after Sly and Bentley instead. Sora was also able to avoid being put into a fighting arena by Polygon Man due to being in the Dream Worlds with Riku at the time.
- Sora and Lightning have a fierce rivalry following a chance meeting: when they were both pulled into a mysterious realm by Polygon Man, Sora was forced into his Space Paranoids armor, causing Lightning to mistake him as a Sanctum official and start a rivalry.
- This was later repeated with Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon, but their previous alliance foiled the battle. Sora is currently working alongside those who were subjected to the Battle Royale to stop Polygon Man before he brings in more gods to fight... and it looks like Riku might be next.
- Is a part of a Blitzball team (mainly as the goalie) alongside Jak, Tidus and Ratchet, though he still has trouble with trying to prevent himself from turning into a merman when underwater for too long. Sora is also still having trouble with accepting the fact that Tidus is an adult.
- In some spooky locations, Sora will wear his gothic attire and eyepatch that he first wore in Halloween Town. However, some of the other gods, most noticeably Nathan Drake, believe that he's turned himself into a vampire. Whether or not Sora really is a vampire in that outfit has caused a lot of arguments, and even a few battles, between some gods. Sora, having grown sick of being the center of negative attention, just tends to ignore them.
- Unfortunately, this very outfit has put Sora onto Rassilon's black list, due to the latter's desire to purge the pantheon of all vampires. Sora has taken precaution to cover himself in a brown cloak should he ever see Rassilon while in his HT outfit; only on Halloween or a Friday the 13th, Sora would wear the outfit openly without worrying about Rassilon.
- Since 2012, a blue cat-dog creature known as Meow Wow has been seen hanging around Sora. That's because it's his starter and signature Spirit Dream Eater. Likewise, if someone poses a threat to Sora, it'll take on a giant form and bounce on the assailant as the teen hangs on for the ride.
- Sora holds the "most friends" record on the pantheon, probably because he's met so many on his quests and he cares for them very much. This is a big surprise for someone who's not even in the House of Friendship. Of course, since he obtained the record, Sora is often seen in that house as an honored guest. It helps that Kairi is present there, considering their close friendship.
- As a result, Sora is seen by many to be the opposite of Yuno Gasai, who has the most amount of enemies in the pantheon.
- The recent conflicts between Groudon and Kyogre (who are, along with Rayquaza in the same house and rank as the Keybearer) has gotten on Sora's nerves, as he's been forced to activate his temple's defenses almost every single day. Wally understands what Sora is going through, considering what Team Magma or/and Team Aqua almost did to Hoenn.
- You should never try to keep Sora from speaking with Riku unless you've got a good reason, otherwise you will be on the receiving end of an endless rampage. Shan-Yu had to learn this the hard way.
- Sora was a victim in the recent madness of the Friendship Asylum, but before he was taken, he extracted his soul from his body and into Jak's so he can later take revenge for his body's Grand Theft Me. But then Riku was taken, and Sora's soul sought refuge with Noah Kaiba, but a curse killed him off.
- Sora's body was restored by Kairi, but remained dormant, while Funny Valentine trapped his soul in the Null Void. His body was later kidnapped, and upon being restored, Sora was used as a replacement siphon for the Heart of the Asylum. But fortunately, Yang Xiao Long and Kamen Rider Fourze saved him, and the three teamed up to defeat the villain, and destroy the asylum with Yuna's bomb, but at the cost of Sora breaking his leg.
Thor, God of Thunder
(Thor Odinson, Donald Blake)
- Theme Music: His MVC3 theme.
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Hammer Mjolnir.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Thunder, Hammertimes, Physical Godhood, The Avengers, Being Strong Not excluding being Intelligent, Boisterous Bruisers, (sometimes) awesome facial hair
- Domain: Thunder, Godhood, Heroism, Epic Hamminess, Hammers
- Allies: Cole MacGrath, Fate Testarossa Harlown, Negi Springfield, Leman Russ, Master Chief, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Vita, Misaka Mikoto, Hercules, Freya.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Zeus
- Rival: Odin
- By extension, Thor is Fate's senpai and is very much respected by her (and her followers too). Thor honors Fate's prowess and dedication, and thus condemns Precia Testarossa for her abuses to Fate...
- At least until her Heroic Sacrifice to protect Fate against Ghetsis. After swearing to redirect the condemnation to Ghetsis, in the arranged burial ceremony for Precia, Thor personally made a speech which contains his personal hopes that she finds peace in the 'afterlife of Pantheon'
- The GUAL targeting Fate's friends provoked Thor to join the Pantheonic Rebellion in the Defense front.
- Formerly the position was prepared for Raiden, but Thor got the position after at one point Raiden executes what is equal to saying this to his to-be followers: "Don't worry. I'll bravely watch you DIE from the sidelines!"
- He later agreed to face Raiden in Mortal Kombat to see if he was really worthy of his position. While Raiden put up a decent fight, a blow from Thor's hammer obliterated the entire lower half of his body. Whatever was left of Raiden was hurled into the sun.
- Though once he learned one genuine problem Raiden has been suffering lately, Thor felt pity on him, so he brought what was left of Raiden to the House of Life and Death to revive him and sent him to The Fallen afterwards to await redemption.
- It is customary to quote "My God has a hammer!" to identify Thor (especially to differentiate him and Fate).
- Currently had an uneasy tension with Iron Man after his actions of building a nefarious clone of him. However, as time passed and Tony repents, Thor also lets down and try to fix their relationship, finalized at around April 2010.
- Is VERY MUCH respected by all heroic gods in the pantheon, and has allies in pretty much every house on it. He also hangs out a lot at the House Of War looking for epic fights that will be made songs of. He's also always willing to serve as an enforcer for the House Of Justice, as his good friend Steve Rogers is there.
- Whatever you do, do not ask him to put his hammer down. The last time that happened, it made contact with Captain America's Vibranium shield and decimated the House of Nature with one solid swoop. It took the House of Craft and the House of Heroes a whole day to fix it.
- The presence of Freya made Thor aware of the Battlefield of the Gods and he apologized for rarely being present there, saying that there's much evildoers in the mortal realm that he has to defeat. The good thing is, he gets to keep Loki at bay here, because he's kinda broken over there, something that Freya is very thankful at.
- When he first heard of Odin's ascension, Thor believed it to be his father, Odin Borson but upon encountering said Odin he found that the swordsman was not his father. Thor took up arms against Odin, perceiving an insult to the Allfather's name. As is often the case when Thor takes to arms, the battle was climatic and worthy of retelling. As they struggled against one another, Mjolnir and Zantetsuken clashed so fiercely it threatened to level a wing in the House of Nature. Exhausted and finding mutual respect, the gods chose to parted ways. Though never calling the other friend, it was clear an unspoken bond was forged.
- Recently Thor came upon a curious world when he sensed that someone besides himself had used Mjolnir's power. Upon further investigations he learnt that a Space Wolf by the name of Magni was deemed worthy by Mjolnir to be its wielder sometime after the local Thor died during Ragnarok
- Afterwards Thor encountered Leman Russ and after a typical Fenrisian challenge of food, beer and fighting, the two hit of wonderfully. Russ even went as far as to say that Thor would have been a better brother than his archenemy Magnus the Red
- He seems to have a hard time deciding if he should grow a beard or not. And even then he can't decide if he should keep it red or blonde.
- Heed his words, evildoers! If thou dost wish to challenge the Odinson, thou will face the divine power of MIGHTY MJOLNIR! NEVER SHALL THE GOD OF THUNDER RELENT!!!