Pantheon: Nature Overdeities And Greater Gods
Gohma Vlitra, the Embodiment of Gaia's Vengeance
Alextreszia Goddess of Purifying Flame
- Symbol: Earth
- Allignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Magma Monster, Orochi, Mirror Boss, Eldritch Abomination
- Followers: The Gohma Forces, The Stone Like
- Enemies: Asura, Yasha and Mithra; the entire Pantheon, especially members of the Nature Pantheon.
- Herald: Orochi.
- A monstrous abomination born from the Earth's rage due to overpopulation and pollution, Gohma Vlitra has no alliegances to anyone in the Pantheon, and seeks to destroy all of Humanity, including all the Gods of the Pantheon.
- Gohma suddenly began appearing in the Pantheon after Hexxus and his allies went too far in their endeavour to spread pollution. This brought immense worry from the Main House, believing that Gohma Vlitra might have somehow infiltrated the Pantheon, despite having been destroyed in its universe by Asura, Yasha and Mithra. Their fears were not unfounded...
- In fact, that is why the Pantheon is so worried about Vlitra; despite its defeat by their hands, Vlitra is one of the few things in all of creation to be able to give Asura a hard time, requiring a transformation into Mantra Asura through Mithra's power, and the assistance of Yasha to put down.* Despite the perceived improbability of its presence, Asura and Yasha know exactly who made it possible for Gohma Vlitra to manifest in the Pantheon: Chakravartin, the one who created the Gohma in the first place.
- Swamp Thing has decided to make it his business to halt Gohma Vlitra's advance. This has made the Pantheon consider him as the replacement of Captain Planet.
- Upon Vlitra's ascension, Asura has taken it upon himself to lead a group of warriors to annihilate it once and for all. Melkor, on the other hand, has decided to try and tame the beast in order to use it against the GUAG.
(The Life Bender, Queen of the Red Dragon Flight)
Click here to see her humanoid form
Amaterasu, Goddess of the Sun and the Moon
- Greater Goddess
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Fire Purifies, Big Good, Mama Bear, Heart Broken Bad Ass, Hope Bringer, Protectorate, Good Is Not Soft, Beware the Nice Ones
- Domains: Good, Fire, Protection, Family, Life, Destruction, Renewal
- Allies: Bahamut, Thrall, Vol'jin, Baine Bloodhoof, Virtuous, Cosmos, Lamington, Madoka, Adell, Vulkan, Zuko, Aang, Iroh, Flynn, Dovakin.
- Enemies: All evil fire dieties, YHVH, Lucifer, Shinryu, Grima, Perfectio, Terumi, Satan, Smaug.
- After a brief misunderstanding involving mistaken identity for a branch of Chaotic Evil dragons he's normally used to fighting, she and Bahamut have become quick friends, bringing to the table 6 dragon flights as the protectors of mortal kind.
- Stays away from the House of Love. Even though she is a loving soul, she herself is very lonely and love lorn as those she loves end up dying tragically. Her last mate died in the midst of a Zero Approval Gambit, with no one knowing that he was actually trying to eliminate corruption. Everyone thought he was a traitor.
- Finds much in common with Flynn in their mutual desire for balance between law and chaos. She finds Chaos philosophy anathemia to life and the prosperity of the mortal races she has sworn to protect. Finds law philosophy to be offensive through its lack of respect for life's need to grow.
- Is grateful for the House of Food. Due in part to a "predator's guilt" complex she has over hunting for prey.
- She may be a Gentle Giant, but making her mad is a terrible, terrible idea. Known victims of her wrath include The Dragonmaw Clan (for stuff they did to her children) and the Black Dragon Flight (threatening all life).
- Case in Point: Became absolutely livid about the events of the "Great Upheaval". Her first course of action was to grab the Chaos Lord by the throat and declare her intentions to "make his kind share the Black Flight's fate", burning eyes and all. She fully intends on delivering on that threat. All the while insulting chaos philosophy as a corruption to the true potential of mortals.
- She had to delay those plans for the moment when she found out about what the Great Will was planning to do to Madoka, something that managed to even further piss her off, thus provoking her to alongside Bahamut bring in 6 full dragon flights (red, brass, copper, bronze, silver, and gold) to defend Madoka in The Pantheonic Rebellion. She and Bahamut plan to be involved in the "Deep Strike" front.
- Another case in point: Attempted to burn Grima to ashes after learning about what he did to his homeworld. Grima only got out of it alive by virtue of his immortality and unveiling his own draconic form. The resulting battle nearly tore the Houses of Nature and Otherness apart, as well as cementing a deep hatred for each other.
- To this end, she is attempting to form an alliance with both Marth, Lucina and especially Robin to help combat him.
(Omikami, Okami, Ammy, Shiranui, Origin of All That is Good and Mother to Us All, Snowy, The White Demon of Death)
Ameno-Sagiri, God of Ominous Fog
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Music: The Sun Rises, or its MVC3 remix
- Symbol: A Paintbrush
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Time of Myths, Clapping of Believers, Götterdämmerung, Physical Goddesses, Queens Of All Cosmos, Combined Energy Attacks, Big Wolves, Gods MIA, Friends To All Living Things
- Domains: Sun, Healing, Animal, Purification, Life
- Allies: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Yukiko Amagi, Chikane and Himeko, Chibiterasu (her son), Chuggaaconroy
- Enemies: Yami, Yuki Terumi
- Followers: Pharaoh Man, Django, MagiShine, Daggeron the Solaris Knight, Sun Boy
- She's a goddess representing the concept of gods. Try not to think about it.
- Chikane and Himeko maintain Ammy's temple whenever she's away...and usually when she's there, what with her being a dog and all.
- Naturally was pissed when Terumi goes into his spewing of "Try and stop me now... Master Unit... AMATERASU!!". Whenever he does that, there was a confirming "Woof"... in which Amaterasu descended, tackled Terumi in the nads to knock him down and blasted him with nearly everything she got, and as a last insult to the injury... pissed on his face, before returning to the sun. If Amaterasu could speak, she is probably saying, "Serves you right for your utter disrespect and bastardry to humanity."
- Her son recently ascended into the House of Beasts. There was a huge crowd of gods who cooed at how cute he was. Ammy is just glad to be with her son once more.
- Chuggaaconroy is a loyal ally of hers, because he loves her "art direction" as he puts it.
Fluttershy, Friend to All Living Things
- Theme Music: The Almighty
- Greater God
- Symbol: The fog from the TV world
- Alignment: Neutral Evil by actions, Neutral Good by desires, overall Blue and Orange Morality
- Portfolio: Misunderstanding of humans, bad methods for helping humanity, Master of Illusion, Bigger Bad, existing as a fragment of another god, Ignorance Is Bliss, Technicolor Eye.
- Domains: Fog, Desire, Collective Consciousness
- Allies: Izanami, Adachi
- Respect: The Investigation Team
- Possible Enemies: YHVH, Lucifer, Nyarlathotep.
- When Izanami ascended, residual energy within Adachi reacted to it, and Ameno-Sagiri reformed by her side. He is a fragment of Izanami, yet powerful in his own right, and therefore was placed in the House of Nature to preside over fog.
- Yu Narukami and his friends insisted that humans don't wish to live in ignorance at heart, thus Ameno has allowed the fog to recede, even now. But as promised, he will create more fog, should he deem humanity as wanting it. This goes for the Pantheon as well.
- Being a part of Izanami, he is aligned with her in all of Izanami's endeavors. And although he was borne from Adachi twice, Ameno-Sagiri has no true affiliation with him any longer. Adachi himself does not seem to care.
- That said, Adachi is sometimes summoned in order to translate for Ameno, as some people have trouble understanding his incredibly deep voice.
- Miror B has tried dancing in front of Ameno-Sagiri, mistaking him for a disco ball. Ameno has shown no reaction to this, and no one's corrected Miror B.
Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza, Gods of Sea, Land and Sky
- Greater Goddess (Overdeity if in Saddle Rager mode)
- Symbol: her Cutie Mark, three butterflies.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: being nice to everything alive (but shying away from other ponies), healing animals and speaking to them, taming giant, powerful creatures, being cute and loving cute critters, extreme shyness and sensitivity, being too pure to corrupt, apologizing a lot, winning battles without lifting a hoof against the foe, control of animals, winged creatures scared of heights, cute cowardice... or is it?, danger of snapping (with fearsome results), THE Stare
- Domains: Animals, Nature, Kindness, Cuteness. Occasionally: Insanity, Obsession
- Allies: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash (See also the entry on this same page), Rarity, Applejack, The Lorax, Snow White, Ika Musume and Discord, oddly enough.
- Enemies: All who hurt animals, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek
- Followers: Bronies
- Being the near-opposite to Elmyra, she was chosen by the Gods to keep the Enemy to All Living Things under control without having to cast her out into the Disgraces or to have her brutally slaughtered, and to heal the animals Elmyra grievously injures. They felt that Fluttershy's occasional snaps can actually come in handy if it comes to fighting fire with fire.
- So far Fluttershy has had some stern talks with Elmyra, though nothing seems to much effect. Since they usually culminated in "Uhm... I mean... if that's... uh... ok with you", it's no big surprise. She says Elmyra's attempts to befriend critters are worthy of praise, but she needs to hold back her love a little bit. Some Gods snickered at the irony in that.
- The Gods anxiously wait for the incoming showdown between the Friend and the Enemy to All Living Things, since it will not be long before Fluttershy grasps the full impact of Elmyra on the environment, which will undoubtedly send her off into the deep end. Needless to say, most have their money on Fluttershy.
- That showdown never got to happen, thanks to a trial that started as the result of Elmyra's most infamous crime, amplified by the havoc she wrecked. It was a trial that got her sent to the Disgraces in the most brutal, ironic, and karmic way imaginable.
- A new big fear regarding Fluttershy has arisen. That being the day she runs into the newly ascended Rena Ryuugu and THE STARE faces off against OMOCHIKAERI mode.
- She had a bit of an episode the first time she stepped into The Bestiary (without a tour guide, thinking she didn't need one), and the animals there didn't automatically flock to her. After setting traps for the animals, Steve Irwin, the groundskeeper, kept getting into her traps, other traps were foiled and turned against her by Jerry, Sharptooth and Godzilla were taking turns chasing Fluttershy away (large reptiles being one of the only animals she fears), Zubat kept attacking her despite Pikachu's attempts to defend her, and The Rabbit of Caerbannog turned out not to be the cute little bunny he seemed. But after she flipped out and loudly demanded that they all love her, even Godzilla was scared.
- Because of this, whenever Godzilla gets too out of hand the Pantheon now sends for Fluttershy, the only one who can stop his rampage. She does this by flying into his face while he's destroying buildings and giving him a firm scolding, but reassuring him that he's "not a bad radioactive dinosaur, he just made a bad decision".
- Sometimes hired by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to act as a babysitter for his 420 kids. They behaved themselves after she used "the Stare" on Bowser.
- She's also one of the ''only' gods to actually keep the Cutie Mark Crusaders in line after she saved them from a cockatrice. Just the sound of her voice immediately makes them stand in line.
- Has been much more timid when in the House of Beast lately, due to the recent arrival of Princess Celestia (who she is afraid of being a bother to) and Princess Luna (who outright terrifies her, much as Luna would wish otherwise).
- On behalf of Princess Celestia, Fluttershy has successfully formed an unlikely friendship with Discord, who was released from his prison on strict probation. Fluttershy acts as his moral anchor, as without her Discord would likely revert to his old ways. Most of the other gods still do not trust Discord completely, and many still think his reformation is a trick.
- Because of this, she was granted a position in the House of Friendship. While a bit reluctant, she eventually opened up to the other gods of friendship which made her feel so happy that she burst into song.
- Johnny Blaze has expressed interest in her Stare due to its apparent similarities with his own Penance Stare ability. Fluttershy, for the most part, has altogether avoided answering his questions, as she is utterly terrified of him.
- Has mostly given up on her dream of becoming a tree out of disgust after meeting Exdeath.
- Is very close friends with The Lorax, who will often speak for her when she becomes too timid to voice her thoughts.
- When she found out that an 'inseparable link' was formed between her and the Incubators, especially Kyubey, Fluttershy decided to pay that little weasel a visit in hope that her glare would put an end to the Incubators' 'information withholding' and general Trolling. The emotionless Kyubey didn't even flinch.
- Out of the Mane 6, Fluttershy hates Lord Tirek the most, because Tirek sweet-talked Discord to go back to his villanous ways and nearly helped destroy the Pantheon. Fluttershy has forgiven Discord and Discord is now a permanent member of the GUAG.
- If she is Saddle Rager and someone hurts an animal (it doesn't matter which, her powers first activated when the villain swatted a firefly away), RUN FOR THE HILLS. She's so angry and powerful that Discord is scared of her.
Rainbow Dash, Goddess of Rainbows and Multicolored Hair
- Theme Music: Legendary Battle (for all three of them), The Flood for Kyogre itself, The Drought for Groudon itself. Rayquaza's Descent for Rayquaza itself.
- Greater Gods (might border into Overdeities in Primal Forms)
- Symbol: Three assortment of lines in red (Kyogre), blue (Groudon) and yellow (Rayquaza) color.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Shared by all: Embodimental Trio of Land, Sea, Sky, Weather Control Creatures, Olympus Mons, Tron Lines, Clash of Land and Sea And the Stop of It.
- Kyogre: water legendaries that learn ice moves (particularly Sheer Cold), summoning rain when it appears
- Groudon: being in relation to volcanoes and the ground itself, being dinosaur based, summoning immense sunlight when it appears
- Rayquaza: Flight-based dragon type Pokémon, stopping weather effects upon arrival
- Domains: Landscape (All), Ground, Fire (Groudon), Water (Kyogre), Flying, Dragons (Rayquaza).
- Allies: Aquaman, Percy Jackson (Kyogre), Toph (Groudon), Oda Nobunaga (Rayquaza).
- These three beasts are the creators and the embodiment of Land, Sea, Sky; Kyogre presentments Sea, Groudon presentments Land and Rayquaza presentments Sky.
- Even though they shade a temple, they don't usually live close by it. Kyogre swims in the vast sea, Groudon rests in the depths of the ground and Rayquaza flies in the ozone layer.
- There is a debate of Kyogre would be in higher position than Aquaman or Percy Jackson. One thing is clear that Kyogre is really powerful even amongst the ranks of other Olympus Mons (especially Arceus), and would probably use Sheer Cold on them if needed.
- Besides being embodiment of ground, Groudon isn't really allies with Gohma Vlitra, most likely due of Groudon not being one to bring Gaia's Vengeance to any one. Not that great terms with Viridi neither, as Groudon's association with fire burns away her precious plants.
- Rayquaza's ascension had made the ozone layer a dangerous place to travel. It takes anything what goes there as being potential threat, and will attack whoever it might be.
- It also knows a special move that is V-Create that is capable of incinerating most mechas that dare try to battle. BEWARE.
- It is said that if some sort of apocalypse would happen, Kyogre and Groudon would go against each other, brining drastic change on weather from heavy rainfall to burning sunlight, floods and earthquakes, leaving everything in ruin. If something would stop the apocalypse, Rayquaza would ascent from the heavens and break the feud between the two of them.
- There is very few gods that the trio fear of, but one of the gods that frighten them is the Gaming god, Chuggaaconroy, who actually captured all three gods in one of his Let's Play. Most notably, the whole Pantheon could hear this when he captured Groudon with a Nest Ball. The Gods in the House of Knowledge noted that the chances of that succeeding was around less than 1%.
- Where not much fear, none of them are really pleased with RoahmMythril, who didn't even bother to capture them and defeated them with a team of non-evolved, first-stage Pokémon.
- Rayquaza has one Berserk Button that must not be pressed: reminding him about how he was beaten up by Fox McCloud and Diddy Kong. Next person who suggests that is getting a Hyper Beam to the face.
- Recently, Groudon has lent his powers to a girl named "Aooo" who was originally supposed to be given to deliver mail. The Trollkaiger laughed at the implications...and then got freaked out when they learned that this particular Groudon has Water Absorb. Suddenly, things weren't funny.
- However, he eventually got released due of accident with the PC. No one has yet to ask what Groudon thinks of this turn of events.
- Sometime later, Groudon was found by another girl named CLY, but this time didn't have Water Absorb. However, this trainer has decided to not use his power and is more content with her team.
- If their strength wasn't great enough, people have discovered that Kyogre and Groudon have an ancient, even stronger form to them. The fact that they can become even stronger has frightened some gods.
, Rainbow Crash
Shinryu, Guardian of the Interdimensional Rift
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Song: Loyalty
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark - a cloud with a rainbow-colored lightning bolt.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: rainbows, Multicolored Hair, action girls, control of wind, control of thunderclouds, extreme talent combined with laziness, awesome and justified names, occasional... problems with landings without any lasting injuries, implacable determination, sarcastic remarks and facehooves, blowing stuff up with a massive explosion, hot temperament, Pride that hides insecurity underneath, superior attitude and insensitivity, but also complete loyalty to her friends, reckless charges, Super Speed, control over weather
- Allies: Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, The Cutie Mark Crusaders
- Enemies: Nightmare Moon, Lord Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek.
- Followers: Bronies, The Rainbow Dash Fan Club (Club President: Scootaloo)
- High Priest: Rainbow Brite
- Ascended to her position after beating the ever-loving shit out of Starscream.
- Ironically, reacted to the news of her deification with an "ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!"
- Is a bit disappointed with being a "mere" intermediate deity. Also, would have preferred to be Goddess of Super Speed, what with being Best Young Flyer of the year and only pegasus ever to perform a Sonic Rainboom and all, as she is quick to tell anyone who will listen. But that position is already taken by Barry Allen.
- Brags about her newfound Godhood all the time, much to the annoyance of some gods, especially those who are loath to see those ponies joining their ranks. Nevertheless, should a catastrophe strike the Pantheon, you can bet that Rainbow Dash will be first in line to defend it.
- "The Pantheon has become about 20% cooler." -Rainbow Dash's followers
- Alright, sure, she let's Rarity make her an elegant outfits for REALLY important occasions (three times so far) (the Grand Galloping Gala, Royal Wedding, and Twilight's coronation). Her Gala dress is ruined now anyways. Can everyone just stop saying she always dresses in style? Seriously now? If only she could get her hooves on the one who started this... as well as that creepy earth pony impersonating her, even if that particular pony came "first"ďż˝
- May have some rivalry with Sonic The Hedgehog and Harpuia, with the latter having many of the same powers and some of the same flaws.
- When she's not flying around, she's usually seen reading a copy of Daring Do. When she heard about Jack and Annie's tree house, she immediately flew there, pointed to her book, said "I wish I could go there" and got sucked up into one of her Daring Do adventures. Needless to say, Jack and Annie had to immediately pull her out before she caused anymore trouble.
- Once did a Double Rainboom after using an experimental potion. The results were not pretty.
- She and Applejack try not to be in the same room as Hansel and Gretel. It's mostly due to the fact that Hansel sounds so similar to them.
- Now became a Greater Goddess after the defeat of Lord Tirek and helping Twilight unlock Rainbow Power. She celebrated by squealing, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH!!!"
- Has a kinship with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles due to having her own pet turtle named Tank.
(The Divine Dragon, Nova Dragon, Deliverer
Sora, God of Light
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Ragnarok sword
- Alignment: Neutral Evil with some borderline True Neutral leanings.
- Portfolio: Bonus Bosses Who Are Not To Be Taken Lightly, Attacking From Chests, Dragons, Total Party Kills, Multidimensional Wandering, Light-aligned Villainy, Evil Gods.
- Domains: Dragons, Power
- Enemies: Cid of the Lufaine, Bahamut, Grima
- Shinryu's seat remains empty, for the divine dragon forever wanders the multiverse with no allegiance to anyone but himself. All who would travel between worlds are subject to his gaze, though he remains largely indifferent to them.
- Some reports indicate it was Shinryu who raised Cosmos and Chaos from their mortal positions to their current divine status. Though they cannot be substantiated, if true it could mean that Shinryu's true power is at Overdeity levels.
- Exdeath once challenged Shinryu for his position. Shinryu responded by using Tidal Wave to wash Exdeath back to his seat as God of Evil Trees. He hasn't tried again since.
- The sword he guards, Ragnarok, is said to be one of the most powerful weapons in existence, but only one who can defeat Shinryu in combat can claim it for their own. Many gods have sought Shinryu out to challenge him for the blade — that he still has it with him should indicate how well it's going for them.
- Is among the greatest rivals of Bahamut, God of Dragons in the House of Beasts, as Shinryu covets his position and Bahamut considers Shinryu among the strongest of the evil dragons in the multiverse. It is said when the final battle of good and evil occurs, the skies will be torn asunder by lightning and fire as the two battle for dominance of dragonkind.
- This is the cause of his hatred of Grima, as Shinryu sees him as the greatest threat to his position as Bahamut's rival. Grima is also one of the few who can fight him at equal strength.
(Keybearer, Keyblade Master
Starjun, Evil God of Fire (Sous Chef of Bishokukai)
- Theme Song: Sora
- Greater God, leaning on Overdeity
- Symbol: The Kingdom Key Keyblade; his crown necklace
- Alignment: Lawful Good ( Lawful Evil as the Armored Ventus Nightmare)
- Portfolio: All Loving Heroes, Believers in the Power of Friendship, Heroes Who Want Redheads, Power Trios, Mind Hives, Shift Shaper (in certain worlds)
- Domain: Balance, Celestia, Courage, Destiny, Good, Radiance
- Ascended KHnote : Riku, Mickey Mouse, Jack Skellington, Ariel, Donald Duck, Auron, Goofy, Neku Sakuraba, Alice, The Beast, Belle, Jack Sparrow, Aladdin, Joshua, Tron, Mulan, Quasimodo, Peter Pan, Tidus, Aerith, Axel, Winnie the Pooh, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Squall Leonheart/"Leon", Cloud Strife, Rhyme
- Ascended non-KHnote : Sly Cooper (also a Friendly Rival), Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Carmelita Fox (on-and-off again), Nathan Drake, Voltaire, Artix von Krieger, Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Clank, Queen Elsa, Oerba Dia Vanille
- Non-ascended: Kairi, Meow Wow, Hercules, Legion, Keira Hagai, Oerba Yun Fang, Shiki
- Rivals: Lightning, Balthier
- Followers: The Warriors of Light, Crono, Colette Brunel, Jellal
- Enemies: Master Xehanort, Vanitas, Scar, Frollo, Maleficent, Clu, Zeus, Polygon Man, Count Veger, Cyber Errol, about every other Disney villain in general (barring Rinzler), Rassilon
- Opposes: Penelope Mouse
- Responsible for uniting the Sons of Square-Enix and Daughters of Disney.
- Not to be confused with Sora Naegino, but he probably wouldn't turn her down if she asked to be one of his friends.
- The jury is still out on whether Roxas, Xion, and Ventus get to share the seat with him, since they are varying degrees of split personalities and other people living in his head. Its a literal jury; Sora and the gang want all of them to share the title (as one body, it would quadruple their divine stipend), and the Main House, not wanting to pay four stipends to one god, took it to court.
- When he traveled through the House of Music one day, he saw Voltaire and his legendary Vorutanian Keyblade he wielded. Sora then decided to challenge the musician in a keyblade battle with Voltaire able to dodge most of the attacks due to the Shadow Step move. After this, Sora has decided to train Voltaire to use the Keyblade, although he's not sure whether or not Voltaire should attempt the Keyblade Mastery Exam as of yet.
- Is considered the GUAG's trump card agains one of the GUAE's more devastating assets; The Heartless.
- Having recently succeeded with getting Riku to ascend, Sora's pending for Kairi to find her way to the pantheon as well. Alice has helped in this case, as Kairi is one of the Princesses of Heart needed for her strategy. Unfortunately, this is what Master Xehanort wants for his plan. Not only that, Kairi is despised by many goddesses, and has a huge chance of ending up in the Disgrace house, which is something Sora and Riku both fear.
- Sora once saw Artix von Krieger channeling his Soul Orb powers and wanted to train under the paladin. Artix declined, reasoning that he technically isn't a warrior of light as he's the Champion of Darkness, but Sora stated that since Artix uses his powers for good, that means they're the same. Touched by this, Artix has decided to train Sora with the power of Soul Orbs. Melkor has gotten nervous.
- Sora's willingness to defend what he believes is right has always been admriable. And with a majority vote, Cosmos has gifted him the title of honorary Warrior of Cosmos.
- Sora and Jak resemble each other, which has lead to a mass confusion in one friendly battle in the Zeus Cup. The fact that their allies in combat (Donald and Goofy for the former; Daxter for the latter) are animals lead to the two heroes to develop a strong friendship.
- Due to spending a whole year sleeping in a pod while Naminé restored his memories, Sora was able to evade Gleeber and Lunk trying to put him and Donald in their Galactic Games, resulting in them going after Sly and Bentley instead. Sora was also able to avoid being put into a fighting arena by the Polygon Man due to being in the Dream Worlds with Riku at the time.
- Sora and Lightning have a fierce rivalry following a chance meeting: when they were both pulled into a mysterious realm, Sora was forced into his Space Paranoids armor, causing Lightning (then still a l'Cie fleeing with Hope) to mistake him as a Sanctum official, starting a rivalry. It's implied that this was the cause of the Polygon Man, who's still seeking revenge.
- Sora also has a minor rivalry with the Sky Pirate Balthier, though unlike with Lightning, it's a Friendly Rivalry due to Balthier's support for Sora to get Kairi on the pantheon.
- Is a part of a Blitzball team alongside Jak, Tidus and Ratchet, though he still has trouble with trying to prevent himself from turning into a merman when underwater for too long. Sora is also still having trouble with accepting the fact that Tidus is an adult.
- Sora also invented a new move for his team, which he dubs the "Trinity Kick", though it has to be performed with two others, and is very difficult to master. It's still not as popular as the "[[Pantheon/Fathers Jecht]] Shot", though.
- In some spooky locations, Sora will wear his gothic attire and eyepatch that he first wore in Halloween Town. However, some of the other gods, most noticeably Nathan Drake, believe that he's turned himself into a vampire. Whether or not Sora really is a vampire in that outfit has caused a lot of arguments, and even a few battles, between some gods. Sora, having grown sick of being the center of negative attention, just tends to ignore them.
- Unfortunately, this very outfit has put Sora onto Rassilon's black list, due to the latter's desire to purge the pantheon of all vampires. Sora has taken precaution to cover himself in a brown cloak should he ever see Rassilon while in his HT outfit.
- Rumor has it that Sora is the latest incarnation of Jesus, because of his Messiah-like status. A lot of people are confused on this, since Aslan is also believed to be an incarnation of Jesus, as well.
- There's another rumor about that Sora might be a Time Lord, despite being Japanese, due to possessing at least two hearts. The Doctor has made no comment on it, but that single rumor (as well as Ventus being friends with the Twelve Doctor) has fooled the Daleks, causing several to target Sora and his friends.
- It is unwise to harass Sora because of his apparent negative views on the Nobodies (especially since he insisted that his own Nobody, Roxas, is his own person), especially if you're an American. Fortunately, his many friends will defend him if this happens.
- Since 2012, a blue cat-dog creature known as Meow Wow has been seen hanging around Sora. That's because it's his starter and signature Spirit Dream Eater. Likewise, if someone poses a threat to Sora, it'll take on a giant form and bounce on the assailant as the teen hangs on for the ride.
- Despite using Light powers, Sora is banned from Haven City by Count Veger. Of course, this was due to Sora supporting the balance of Light and Darkness, as well as his friendship with Riku. Sora was quite outraged on this, especially since he's got friends there, and could not believe that even Light could be used for evil.
- Sora holds the "most friends" record on the pantheon, probably because he's met so many on his quests and he cares for them very much. This is a big surprise for someone who's not even in the Friendship House. Of course, since he obtained the record, Sora is often seen in that house as an honored guest.
- This made him even more devestated at "Project: Alternate Gentaro" and the darkness of the Friendship Asylum. He and Riku are preparing to enter it and free everyone. Unfortunately, he is starting to become corrupted by the asylum's darkness.
- Sora, Donald and Goofy seem to hold a rivalry with Sly, Bentley and Murray in the eyes of certain gods (partly due to the successful Friendly Rivalry between Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter). It's actually a good thing, because the two trios get along well, and have many tropes in common. Of course, Sora sees Sly as more of a friend than a rival, and considers his "true rival" to be Lightning.
Thor, God of Thunder
- Greater God (one of the few able to defeat Toriko in battle)
- Symbol: Shiva Mask, Burner Knife, Third Eye.
- Allignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Fire, Arch Enemies, Flaming Knife, Worthy Opponents, Dragon-in-Chief, Chef of Hellfire, Third Eye.
- Domain: Fire, Cooking.
- Followers: Pyro, Heat Wave, Heat Man, Cinder, Bazz-B,[Admiral Akainu.
- Ally: The Pyro.
- Enemies: Toriko and Komatsu, Smoke.
- He accepted the request to act as standing God of Fire in the Nature Pantheon after Yamamoto's death, upon displaying he had the necessary skills to take his place in his recent battle with Toriko.
- Now that his Gourmet Cells have awakened, Starjun's power has increased to even greater heights than before, enough to dissuade Joa from engaging in battle with him when Jiro and Setsuno were also present.
- Despite ranking as a Sous Chef in the Bishokukai, Starjun is the second-most powerful individual in the entire organization below Midora.
- After defeating Toriko - barely - he successfully abducted Komatsu. One can only assume the reaction of their allies to this event.
- As it turns out, there was no need to chase after him - Komatsu was allowed to return to Toriko's side without fuss by his boss.
(Thor Odinson, Donald Blake)
- Theme Music: His MVC3 theme.
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Hammer Mjolnir.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Thunder, Hammertimes, Physical Godhood, The Avengers, Being Strong Not excluding being Intelligent, Boisterous Bruisers, (sometimes) awesome facial hair
- Domain: Thunder, Godhood, Heroism, Epic Hamminess, Hammers
- Allies: Cole MacGrath, Fate Testarossa Harlown, Negi Springfield, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Vita, Hercules.
- By extension, Thor is Fate's senpai and is very much respected by her (and her followers too). Thor honors Fate's prowess and dedication, and thus condemns Precia Testarossa for her abuses to Fate...
- At least until her Heroic Sacrifice to protect Fate against Ghetsis. After swearing to redirect the condemnation to Ghetsis, in the arranged burial ceremony for Precia, Thor personally made a speech which contains his personal hopes that she finds peace in the 'afterlife of Pantheon'
- The GUAL targeting Fate's friends provoked Thor to join the Pantheonic Rebellion in the Defense front.
- Formerly the position was prepared for Raiden, but Thor got the position after at one point Raiden executes what is equal to saying this to his to-be followers: "Don't worry. I'll bravely watch you DIE from the sidelines!"
- He later agreed to face Raiden in Mortal Kombat to see if he was really worthy of his position. While Raiden put up a decent fight, a blow from Thor's hammer obliterated the entire lower half of his body. Whatever was left of Raiden was hurled into the sun.
- Though once he learned one genuine problem Raiden has been suffering lately, Thor felt pity on him, so he brought what was left of Raiden to the House of Life and Death to revive him and sent him to The Fallen afterwards to await redemption.
- It is customary to quote "My God has a hammer!" to identify Thor (especially to differentiate him and Fate).
- Currently had an uneasy tension with Iron Man after his actions of building a nefarious clone of him. However, as time passed and Tony repents, Thor also lets down and try to fix their relationship, finalized at around April 2010.
- Is VERY MUCH respected by all heroic gods in the pantheon, and has allies in pretty much every house on it. He also hangs out a lot at the House Of War looking for epic fights that will be made songs of. He's also always willing to serve as an enforcer for the House Of Justice, as his good friend Steve Rogers is there.
- Whatever you do, do not ask him to put his hammer down. The last time that happened, it made contact with Captain America's Vibranium shield and decimated the House of Nature with one solid swoop. It took the House of Craft and the House of Heroes a whole day to fix it.
- Heed his words, evildoers! If thou dost wish to challenge the Odinson, thou will face the divine power of MIGHTY MJOLNIR! NEVER SHALL THE GOD OF THUNDER RELENT!!!